TED CASABLANCA 05/06/11 **BLIND ITEM**

pusss...@aol.com

May 6, 2011, 7:56:57 PM5/6/11
http://tinyurl.com/4329uax
Isn't it somehow comforting to know that those not living primarily on
American soil can be just as debauched as, say, Jesse James? I mean,
it's not just a Hollywood thing to nab your partner, then start
cheating left and right, is it? Just last week, we showed you how the
Duke of Schlongsbury is launching much gossip in the UK, what with the
Duke's womanizing (and girl-izing)! And not so far away from the
Duke's castle lies. Sovereign Stein-Moongle's plush pad, where he,
too, spends ample time luring whichever young things he can to his
celebrated boudoir. Only difference is, Stein-Moongle loves to nab the
boys, not the girls. Also, another distinction between Sovereign and
the Duke is their partners. The Duke's doesn't know bupkes about his
philandering, quite unlike Stein-Moongle's other half, who's known all
about Sovereign's dalliances for many, many years. And perhaps one
reason the cheated-on other half doesn't mind too much? This lucky
(and super-loaded) spouse often joins in on the action! Hmm. And
people wonder why the Stein-Moongles have lasted as a couple as long
as they have? Jeez, is mutual cheating really the answer to true love?
Say it isn't so! AND IT AIN'T: Sir Paul McCartney, Johnny Depp, Hugh
Grant.

**BE SURE TO VISIT OUR SPONSORS OR MAKE A DONATION**
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

Kris Baker

May 6, 2011, 8:10:18 PM5/6/11

<pusss...@aol.com> wrote in message

Is this Brangelina under a new nym?

Kris

Message has been deleted

Smokie Darling (Annie)

May 7, 2011, 11:34:04 AM5/7/11

They don't live primarily outside the US though. I like the guess. What about Ringo Starr and his wife? Don't they live in Britain?

Will

May 9, 2011, 12:30:52 PM5/9/11

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What about Elton John? The blind item doesn't mention the sex of the
spouse.

Message has been deleted

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Jun 4, 2011, 2:46:22 PM6/4/11

You know, Ted is making it very plain that he isn't mentioning husbands and wives, only "other half" and partner and spouse (he's legally married in Britain isn't he?). I like this guess.

Hell Toupee

Jun 6, 2011, 7:29:48 AM6/6/11

Especially with "Stein-Mongle" - Steinway - piano - Elton plays piano.
And we've heard before that he and his spouse bring home boys. Bet
it's him.

Big J

Jun 6, 2011, 1:05:21 PM6/6/11
Hell Toupee <w...@menull.com> wrote in news:isidn8$ptg$2
@speranza.aioe.org:

Is Elton's hubby "super-loaded?" That's one of the clues. Does it mean
intoxicants or money?

Big J

-----

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Jun 6, 2011, 1:16:15 PM6/6/11

Could the BI be about Elton's partner? Making Elton the loaded spouse?

Kris Baker

Jun 6, 2011, 1:21:28 PM6/6/11

"Big J" <bi...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

Sovereign, though -- that indicates head of state, royalty, or some kind
of British peerage. Or someone who's received "queen's honors"?

Elton could fit, but not sovereign.

Kris

Big J

Jun 6, 2011, 1:33:30 PM6/6/11
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnab...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:171ef68d-
da9b-4c6d-812...@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com:

If Elton is the loaded spouse, then David becomes Stein-Mongle, which
negates Hell's supposition about Stein referring to a piano.

Also, that would make David the sovereign one, which doesn't make sense.

Big J

-----

Kris Baker

Jun 6, 2011, 1:50:59 PM6/6/11

"Big J" <bi...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

David Furnish isn't "loaded" enough, in comparison to
Elton. I think we've eliminated them.

What about Sarkozy and Carla Bruni?

Or David Beckham (OBE) and that Spice.

Kris

Big J

Jun 6, 2011, 2:44:49 PM6/6/11
"Kris Baker" <paralle...@ggmail.com> wrote in

I've been thinking it was about the Beckhams, but didn't know of any
royal/sovereign link. She certainly had/has money of her own.

Big J

-----

Kris Baker

Jun 6, 2011, 3:42:13 PM6/6/11

"Big J" <bi...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

In the UK, a sovereign is also a coin ;)

Wait! The KING'S Speech. "SAY it ain't so" says the BI.

This is Colin Firth and his film producer/shop/website owner
wife, Livia Giuggioli.
Married 14 years.

Kris

Hell Toupee

Jun 6, 2011, 5:18:39 PM6/6/11

David's wealth is paltry compared to Elton's, but it's quite a pile
compared to the average Joe's net worth. After all, he has written and
produced several films, backed a play, writes columns for a couple of
magazines.

Plus, Elton wrote the music for The Lion King. Possible 'sovereign'
connection there, though I think it's probably just Ted's less-catty
twist on 'Queen' - one that also works better with Stein-Mongle.