Tiger Woods Slept With Neighbor's Daughter

Twitchell

Apr 7, 2010, 8:08:26 PM4/7/10
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/04/tiger-woods-slept-neighbors-daughter

Add another one to the list.

Tiger Woods slept with his neighbor’s 21-year-old daughter, having a one-night
stand less than a mile from his home.

Even as Tiger returns to golf, the wreckage of his secret life of cheating
continues to grow larger.

A shocking new report says that Tiger slept with Raychel Coudriet, who lives in
his Isleworth neighborhood outside Orlando.

Coudriet is now 22 and recently confronted Tiger when all his mistresses were
revealed because she was furious that she was just another conquest, according
to the new issue of the National Enquirer.

The Enquirer says that Tiger and Raychel began making out within sight of his
house while Elin was home. They then had sex in a private office Tiger keeps
nearby.

And, staying true to his pattern with other women, Tiger texted Raychel
repeatedly after their tryst. But, according to the report, she felt guilty
about having sex with a married man and never got back together with him.

The Enquirer was first to reveal Tiger’s cheating secret by detailing his
relationship with Rachel Uchitel.

And while Uchitel got a payoff in the millions, none of the other women have
received a dime.

Kris Baker

Apr 7, 2010, 10:08:37 PM4/7/10

"Twitchell" <Twitchel...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/04/tiger-woods-slept-neighbors-daughter

> because she was furious that she was just another conquest

WTF? He's married, you idiot.

Kris

Sweet Sue

Apr 7, 2010, 11:58:46 PM4/7/10
On Apr 7, 9:08 pm, "Kris Baker" <parallelcoo...@ggmail.com> wrote:
> "Twitchell" <Twitchell_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/04/tiger-woods-slept-neigh...

> > because she was furious that she was just another conquest
>
> WTF?   He's married, you idiot.
>
> Kris

incredible logic. did they really think they would be the exception ?

Chuck

Apr 8, 2010, 9:47:24 AM4/8/10
In article <hpj6p...@drn.newsguy.com>, Twitchell says...

>http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/04/tiger-woods-slept-neighbors-daughter
>
>Add another one to the list.
>
>Tiger Woods slept with his neighbor’s 21-year-old daughter, having a one-night
>stand less than a mile from his home.
>
>Even as Tiger returns to golf, the wreckage of his secret life of cheating
>continues to grow larger.
>
>A shocking new report says that Tiger slept with Raychel Coudriet, who lives in
>his Isleworth neighborhood outside Orlando.
>
>Coudriet is now 22 and recently confronted Tiger when all his mistresses were
>revealed because she was furious that she was just another conquest, according
>to the new issue of the National Enquirer.

So she thought that it was a deep, meaningful, soul-matey one-night stand?

Chuck

Message has been deleted

Scotius

Apr 8, 2010, 1:34:00 PM4/8/10
On 7 Apr 2010 17:08:26 -0700, Twitchell <Twitchel...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

That's because the other women were one-offs who mostly didn't
know others he'd slept with; Rachel was in the BUSNESS of finding
girls to "party" with celebs, and could have sunk his marriage, his
career, his endoresement deals, etc. Everything but his boat.

Message has been deleted

Chuck

Apr 9, 2010, 9:09:11 AM4/9/10
In article <comadrejoagua-AFF...@news.giganews.com>, comadrejo
says...

>In article <nq4sr59c1dm2s3e6n...@4ax.com>,
> They are all sunk anyway, except his golf game. He is also playing in
>a major that is very forgiving, golf wise, long wide fairway, little
>rough. I'll see how Tiger does in the US Open if he passes the acid
>test. His marriage is probably over, or it is going to take years for
>it to heal. Elin isn't going to trust him ever again. The porn stars
>issues seems to stick her craw.
>
> I don't know what Rachel Uchitel could had confess to about Tiger
>Woods, that isn't already well known by now.
>
> Rachel it appears, had a some of plausible relationship with Tiger,

At the very least, Tiger thinks they did. If you read some of the txts he sent
her, he sounded like some angst-ridden schoolboy with a major crush.

That's what makes his behavior so disturbing to me . . . he ran the gamut,
sexually: from long-term relationships with other women that he claimed to have
feelings for (well, one other woman at least; Rachel), to one-night stands, to
threesomes, to completely filthy/nasty sex with porn stars . . .

He was all over the map. There's something really . . . I don't know if
pathological is the right word . . . but it's definitely unhealthy.

I could better understand it if he just had one type of indiscretion . . . even
if it was the "filthy/nasty porn star sex" kind. At least then it would be
clear what he felt he was lacking in his marriage, and what he, or, more
accurately, his demons, required.

One wonders, besides child-bearing, which desires WAS Elin fulfilling. It's not
a dig at her (I'll do that on another thread), but it seems clear that he was
going elsewhere to satisfy most, if not all, of his emotional and sexual wants
and needs.

What, exactly, WAS she to him?

Chuck

Bubbles

Apr 9, 2010, 10:57:21 AM4/9/10
Instead of all these mistress reports, wouldn't it save time to
publish a list of women Woods didn't have sex with? Barbara Bush,
Rosie O'Donnell, Mother Teresa...

Bubbles, a living tribute to additives and preservatives

Message has been deleted

captainspalding

Apr 9, 2010, 12:46:03 PM4/9/10
On Apr 9, 9:09 am, Chuck <Chuck_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> In article <comadrejoagua-AFFBE7.08334008042...@news.giganews.com>, comadrejo
> says...
>

> >In article <nq4sr59c1dm2s3e6n93anpfelb9qtuf...@4ax.com>,
> > Scotius <yodas...@mnsi.net> wrote:

> Chuck- Hide quoted text -

She was the good little trophy wife that he could parade in front of
the media. Look at what I got! She was window dressing and obviously
nothing more. His treatment of her doesn't exactly sound like a man in
love. Or even in like.

okerry

Apr 9, 2010, 1:28:08 PM4/9/10
"Chuck" <Chuck_...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
I think this was just a case of a man who would do or say anything to get a
woman to drop her panties for him.

If she wanted a "relationship", he'd give her one.

If she wanted money, he'd give her money.

If she was good for a free quickie or a one-night stand, that was fine with
him.

He was just telling these women whatever they wanted to hear. They are
either (a) unimagineably stupid to believe what a married man tells them (b)
trying to cover up what sluts they are by whining that they thought he loved
them, or (c) all of the above.

> One wonders, besides child-bearing, which desires WAS Elin fulfilling.
> It's not
> a dig at her (I'll do that on another thread), but it seems clear that he
> was
> going elsewhere to satisfy most, if not all, of his emotional and sexual
> wants
> and needs.
>
> What, exactly, WAS she to him?

She was his ticket to PR gold. He was told he needed a wife and kids to
keep the sponsors coming in, so he went out and got them. No different from
going out and getting houses, yachts, cars, etc.

And please do not blame Elin for this. Looking elsewhere "to get his
emotional and sexual needs met" was Tiger's choice, not hers. She can't be
a hundred different women for him and it would never have mattered what she
did.

He wanted what every cheater wants: He wanted both. He wanted both the
advantages of a family *and* and all the fun and excitement of being single.

There is nothing that *any* wife can do when a man gets it in his head that
he's entitled to have both. It really has nothing to do with the state of
the marriage at all. In fact, very often when things are good at home the
cheater will tell himself that he doesn't have to worry about happy lil
wifey so he won't be hurting anything by cheating!

Infidelity is a very cruel and selfish business and trying to blame the
spouse (whether male or female) just shows a complete lack of understanding
as to why people cheat (instead of just leaving if their spouse was really
so bad.)

Jim Sumner

Apr 9, 2010, 4:07:56 PM4/9/10
On Apr 9, 1:28 pm, "okerry" <oke...@lycos.com> wrote:
> "Chuck" <Chuck_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> > In article <comadrejoagua-AFFBE7.08334008042...@news.giganews.com>,
> > comadrejo
> > says...

Does this Tiger Woods sex story reveal to anyone else that women
will actually give away sex to rich men even when they have no
guarantees they'll receive any major payout whatsoever? It almost
seems as that women are programmed to behave as though giving easy sex
to rich men is in itself beneficial in some genetic way even when no
relationship/marriage/children is produced from it....

Chuck

Apr 10, 2010, 5:52:07 AM4/10/10
In article <FsJvn.37288$u62....@newsfe10.iad>, okerry says...

Thanks for the extremely intelligent and well-written reply.

I don't know if you were aiming the "trying to blame the spouse" comment at my
post, but I absolutely do not blame Elin for his cheating. That would be silly.

When I wrote that she was not satisfying Tiger's needs, that wasn't a knock on
her capabilities . . . it was just a reflection of a simple fact.

If anything, it was a knock on his apparently beyond-voracious appetites.

What I do consider her responsible for, however, is the decision to stay with
him, and that, to me, will do major damage, both to her and the kids.

There is no doubt in my mind that those kids, especially the oldest one, feel
the seething anger, the coldness, the distance, the revulsion . . . it must be
like barrels of psychic nuclear waste, right in the middle of all of their
lives.

Again, it goes back to her growing up, seeing through the (layers upon layers
of) lies, and acting accordingly.

The problem is, as I wrote a couple of weeks ago, is that she was basically a
child when they met (I think she was 21). So she knows nothing else but this .
. . has lived in this diamond bubble for nearly a decade.

And what Tiger has done to her is tantamount to child abuse in my book. He
really is a monster.

And just the fact that she continues to stay with him reflects a seriously
damaged soul. Or crazy. Can't discount good ol' fashioned crazy.

Either way, if the authorities could make a 5150 divorce, this would be the time
for one.

Chuck

S. Fu

Apr 10, 2010, 11:46:04 PM4/10/10
On 2010-04-09 07:57:21 -0700, Bubbles <skat...@earthlink.com> said:

> Instead of all these mistress reports, wouldn't it save time to
> publish a list of women Woods didn't have sex with? Barbara Bush,
> Rosie O'Donnell, Mother Teresa...

The entire population of non-Caucasian women in the US. Am I wrong
about that? I haven't been watching that closely. Have any of the
claimed mistresses been non-white?

Tristan daCunha

Apr 12, 2010, 6:21:15 PM4/12/10
He doesn't like non white women.