Was Corey Haim gay?

nd2no

Mar 10, 2010, 4:27:31 PM3/10/10
He was very cute when he was young. He was adorable in License to Drive.
So was Corey Feldman. Feldman was the HOT one and Haim was the CUTE one.
There were some rumors that they were gay, or at least had a fling with
each other when they were acting in the same movies. Do you think they
were really doing each other?

Poppy

Mar 10, 2010, 4:37:39 PM3/10/10

It's quite possible, as it was rumored that Feldman was molested by
Michael Jackson, so usually that makes little kids fiddle around with
one another.

Dano

Mar 10, 2010, 4:48:11 PM3/10/10
Who cares?

Tristan daCunha

Mar 10, 2010, 5:56:23 PM3/10/10
Dano cares, folks! He's been done by 1/2 of New England.

Keith

Mar 10, 2010, 7:03:10 PM3/10/10
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:48:11 -0500, Dano wrote:

> Who cares?

My sentiments exactly!!!! ROTFLMAO

MichaelW

Mar 10, 2010, 10:51:43 PM3/10/10
Feldman has never said that he was molested by Jackson, although i think he
said that Jackson showed him some kinky book on veneral deceases. From this
you deduce that Feldman was gay (and not a victim), and because he knew
Haim, therefore Haim must be guilty by association. As far as I know Feldman
is twice married. What does it matter anyway, there are plenty of other gay
celebrities, if that's what you're after.

--
http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn (my humble self)
www.TheEnglishCollection.com

"Poppy" <xzak...@yahoo.com> skrev i melding

Tom

Mar 10, 2010, 11:13:05 PM3/10/10
On Mar 10, 9:51 pm, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Feldman has never said that he was molested by Jackson, although i think he
> said that Jackson showed him some kinky book on veneral deceases. From this
> you deduce that Feldman was gay (and not a victim), and because he knew
> Haim, therefore Haim must be guilty by association. As far as I know Feldman
> is twice married. What does it matter anyway, there are plenty of other gay
> celebrities, if that's what you're after.

Welcome to Usenet in America, Michael.

Tom

Messalina

Mar 10, 2010, 11:52:45 PM3/10/10

I heard at some point that Haim was gay for pay.
Mez

Ubiquitous

Mar 11, 2010, 5:20:24 AM3/11/10
In article <3j5obm....@news.alt.net>, nd...@2day.yes wrote:

>So was Corey Feldman. Feldman was the HOT one and Haim was the CUTE one.
>There were some rumors that they were gay, or at least had a fling with
>each other when they were acting in the same movies. Do you think they
>were really doing each other?

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

Wull

Mar 11, 2010, 11:13:16 AM3/11/10

"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

> In article <3j5obm....@news.alt.net>, nd...@2day.yes wrote:
>
>>So was Corey Feldman. Feldman was the HOT one and Haim was the CUTE one.
>>There were some rumors that they were gay, or at least had a fling with
>>each other when they were acting in the same movies. Do you think they
>>were really doing each other?
>
> And you posted this off-topic article here because?

Ubi, I would like to reply to this post because you seem to like to comment
and regulate off topic posts. The post you are criticising could not be
more gossipy. I agree with the poster who said 'who cares'? Nevertheless,
it is pure gossip.
I hope I can make this post without starting a fight which seems to be the
norm for this group.

Wull

thomas

Mar 11, 2010, 11:30:22 AM3/11/10
do you mean happy?

Poppy

Mar 11, 2010, 4:48:46 PM3/11/10
On Mar 10, 10:51 pm, "MichaelW" <michaelhenrikw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Feldman has never said that he was molested by Jackson, although i think he
> said that Jackson showed him some kinky book on veneral deceases. From this
> you deduce that Feldman was gay (and not a victim), and because he knew
> Haim, therefore Haim must be guilty by association. As far as I know Feldman
> is twice married. What does it matter anyway, there are plenty of other gay
> celebrities, if that's what you're after.
>
> --http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn(my humble self)www.TheEnglishCollection.com
>
> "Poppy" <xzaki...@yahoo.com> skrev i meldingnews:8290c72d-1dec-4e35...@k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

> On Mar 10, 4:27 pm, "nd2no" <nd...@2day.yes> wrote:
>
> > He was very cute when he was young. He was adorable in License to Drive.
> > So was Corey Feldman. Feldman was the HOT one and Haim was the CUTE one.
> > There were some rumors that they were gay, or at least had a fling with
> > each other when they were acting in the same movies. Do you think they
> > were really doing each other?
>
> It's quite possible, as it was rumored that Feldman was molested by
> Michael Jackson, so usually that makes little kids fiddle around with
> one another.

I am so sorry, when i said it was quite possible I was answering the
last question : "do you think they were really doing each other" .
Next time I will be more accurate in my wording, so when you dissect
it all it will be what i really intended to say, Michael, geez lighten
up.

Jim Sumner

Mar 12, 2010, 1:09:32 AM3/12/10
On Mar 10, 4:27 pm, "nd2no" <nd...@2day.yes> wrote:

No, they aren't/weren't gay, Feldman was probably molested by
Michael Jackson he just doesn't want to talk about it. However, it is
rumored that Feldman and Haim were both quite fond of having sex with
farm animals: sheep and cows. I'm not kidding!!! They thought the sex
was awesome and that it was super hilarious to do something like that!

TBerk

Mar 12, 2010, 11:56:54 PM3/12/10
Who cares either way?

berk

Tristan daCunha

Mar 13, 2010, 3:09:49 AM3/13/10
Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Tristan daCunha

Mar 13, 2010, 3:11:17 AM3/13/10
Messalina; Who are you trying to Empress?