Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 23, 2010, 3:59:18 PM5/23/10
http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 24, 2010, 9:13:26 PM5/24/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

BLOW OUT!

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 26, 2010, 8:58:03 AM5/26/10
On May 24, 6:13 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Lets see what today brings.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 27, 2010, 9:33:49 AM5/27/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 28, 2010, 9:34:46 AM5/28/10
On May 27, 6:33 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Still Flowing.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 30, 2010, 9:56:55 AM5/30/10

Steady Eddy

May 30, 2010, 12:42:24 PM5/30/10
On May 30, 6:56 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Still Flowing.http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam

> Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam

Looks like Obama is taking a lot of heat over this mess. Doesn't look
good for the democrats.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 30, 2010, 1:10:52 PM5/30/10

interesting, you say that even though this video link is from rep.
markeys website (a democrats website). Funny how you dont see sen
inhofe doing anything of the sort. Maybe this so called anti-
incumbent movement should take up good stewardship of the sea as a
platform for their candidates. Dude shut up!

Still Flowing.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

May 31, 2010, 9:52:23 AM5/31/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 1, 2010, 9:03:31 AM6/1/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 2, 2010, 11:08:11 AM6/2/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 3, 2010, 9:23:54 PM6/3/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 6, 2010, 9:57:23 AM6/6/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 8, 2010, 8:55:05 AM6/8/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 9, 2010, 9:26:24 AM6/9/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 10, 2010, 9:32:28 AM6/10/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 11, 2010, 10:00:33 AM6/11/10

VFW

Jun 11, 2010, 7:03:31 PM6/11/10
In article
<a07eefbd-a4b6-4ea6...@s6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com> wrote:

and the cause;

In article <tpb4169gjbbvl5nkb...@4ax.com>,
Harry Hope <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> This is pretty much what happened with the Minerals Management
> Service, the agency of the U.S. Department of the Interior responsible
> for regulation of offshore oil drilling.
>
> As is now well known, the agency became thoroughly corrupted during
> the Bush years, to the point where dozens of MMS staff were caught
> doing drugs and sleeping with their counterparts from the energy
> industry�and that�s when they weren�t accepting free gifts and
> holidays from the companies they were supposed to be overseeing.
>
> Meanwhile, MMS scientists who raised concerns over the safety and
> environmental impact of proposed drilling projects were repeatedly
> muzzled by their bosses, even as energy companies were routinely
> permitted to more or less write their own inspection reports.
>
> Occasionally, the Republican inclination to tweak the nose of their
> most loathed institutions results in pure comedy, as when Bush sent
> John Bolton to Turtle Bay to piss on all the rugs at the United
> Nations.
>
> But more often the result is nothing short of tragic.
>
> While it has largely fallen out of the public�s interest, the methane
> explosion at the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia that killed 29
> is in many ways even more scandalous than what is happening in the
> Gulf.
>
> The company responsible, Massey, had been repeatedly cited over the
> past few years for methane-related safety violations.
>
> Yet even though it was widely known to be running multiple unsafe
> operations, had one of the worst safety records in the country, had
> paid over US$4 million in criminal and civil fines for safety
> violations after a fire at another mine that killed two people in
> 2006, and had millions more in outstanding unpaid citations, the
> company was allowed to keep operating, and keep killing its workers.
>
> Like the BP spill, the mine explosion happened under what was
> nominally Obama�s watch.
>
> But in both cases, the disasters were the inevitable failures of a
> regulatory apparatus that had been deliberately and systematically
> sabotaged under Bush�s two terms.
>
> That is why the BP spill is not even close to being �Obama�s Katrina.�
> If anything, it is George W. Bush�s Second Katrina�or, if you count
> the mine explosion, his Third Katrina.
>
> Or, if you count the regulatory capture of the SEC by Wall Street and
> the way permitting investment banks to self-regulate contributed to
> the mortgage crisis, his Fourth Katrina.
>
> The question that should really be worrying Americans is just how many
> ticking time bombs the Republicans have left strewn throughout the
> federal regulatory infrastructure.
>
> Where will the next disaster strike?
>
> Which agency will be held responsible?
>
> The only certainty is that the longer the Democrats are in power, the
> easier it will be for Republicans to blame the President, or, ideally,
> blame the very idea of government.
>
> This isn�t mere partisanship, it is nihilism.

why , thanks again, Harry, you are a great source of some needed info.
I'll share it. In other groups. I don't do Rush's groups, only as
cross-posts.
Peace Out. g.
--
Money! What a concept.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 11, 2010, 9:17:20 PM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 4:03 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:""

hey thanks for posting in this thread keeping it at the top of the
group, but you spoke to somebody who had not posted in this thread.
Kind of lame dont you think? oh yeah, take care.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 12, 2010, 10:00:21 PM6/12/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 13, 2010, 4:03:12 PM6/13/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 14, 2010, 11:06:45 AM6/14/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Jun 14, 2010, 2:04:49 PM6/14/10
On Jun 14, 11:06 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [yawn]

What's wrong, you pathetic retard?
How many times are you going to post this worthless junk?
-------------
The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree – and think
25 to life would be appropriate. Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald’s’ new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
Conan O’Brian

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser. Jay Leno

Q: What’s the difference between Obama’s cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to
society. The other is for housing prisoners. David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the
ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A. America. Jimmy Fallon

Q: What’s the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers. Jimmy Kimmel

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 14, 2010, 9:26:30 PM6/14/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 15, 2010, 9:29:08 PM6/15/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 16, 2010, 9:18:04 PM6/16/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 18, 2010, 9:08:30 AM6/18/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 19, 2010, 9:45:09 AM6/19/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 20, 2010, 10:05:04 AM6/20/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 21, 2010, 9:15:11 PM6/21/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 23, 2010, 9:23:00 AM6/23/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 24, 2010, 4:57:29 PM6/24/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 25, 2010, 9:33:22 AM6/25/10

Brad Guth

Jun 25, 2010, 1:24:44 PM6/25/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam

The grim reaper (obviously Semitic and Rothschild approved) is now the
official BP mascot of pending doom and gloom for us “small people”
that have been known to depend on generic air and ground water.

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/153055.html
“”The “dead zone” created by a combination of methane gas and Corexit
toxic rain, Madsen continues, will ultimately result in the evacuation
and long-term abandonment of cities and towns within the 200-mile
radius of the oil gusher.””

“Plans are being put in place for the mandatory evacuation of New
Orleans, Baton Rouge, Mandeville, Hammond, Houma, Belle Chase,
Chalmette, Slidell, Biloxi, Gulfport, Pensacola, Hattiesburg, Mobile,
Bay Minette, Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Crestview, and
Pascagoula,” Madsen writes.

“Indeed, if Florida and the Gulf states are evacuated as predicted —
and again, Madsen’s sources are usually impeccable — a large part of
the country will be separated from the United States and placed under
martial law.”

The doom and gloom of sinking tar balls, a vast and the expanding dead-
zone of depleted O2 plus toxic dispersant modified oil evaporating so
as to become oily toxic rain, just doesn’t get any better. It’s new
and improved reach of toxicity could easily cover <1000 miles inland.

This is how we get triple screwed at the pump as well as in the wallet
and butt at the same time: “We face years of Toxic Rain”
http://beforeitsnews.com/news/84/836/We_face_years_of_Toxic_Rain.html
“North America faces years of toxic oil rain from BP oil spill
chemical dispersants”

When you pour more than a million gallons of toxic chemical
dispersants on top of an oil spill, it doesn’t just disappear. In this
case, it moves to the atmosphere, where it will travel hundreds, if
not thousands of miles from the site of the BP oil spill, in the form
of toxic rain.

BP’s oil spill-fighting dispersant of choice is Corexit 9500. It has
been banned in Europe for good reason. Corexit 9500 is one of the most
environmentally enduring, toxic chemical dispersantsever created to
battle an oil spill. Add to that the millions of gallons of oil that
have been burned, releasing even more toxins into the atmosphere, and
you have a recipe for something much worse than acid rain.

The European Union Times reports "A dire report prepared for President
Medvedev by Russia’s Ministry of Natural Resourcesis warning today
that the British Petroleum (BP) oil and gas leak in the Gulf of Mexico
is about to become the worst environmental catastrophe in all of human
history threatening the entire eastern half of the North American
continent with “total destruction”.

The reports adds, "Russian scientists are basing their apocalyptic
destruction assessment due to BP’s use of millions of gallons of the
chemical dispersal agent known as Corexit 9500 which is being pumped
directly into the leak of this wellhead over a mile under the Gulf of
Mexico waters and designed, this report says, to keep hidden from the
American public the full, and tragic, extent of this leak that is now
estimated to be over 2.9 million gallons a day."

Oil in the environment is toxic at 11 PPM (parts per million). Corexit
9500 is toxic at only 2.61 PPM. But Corexit 9500 has another
precarious characteristic; it’s reaction to warm water.

As the water in the Gulf of Mexico heats up, Corexit 9500 goes through
a molecular transition. It changes from a liquid to a gas, which is
readily absorbed by clouds and released as toxic rain. The chemical-
laden rain then falls on crops, reservoirs, animals and of course,
people.

It is futile to believe that we can keep ‘Corexit rain’ from occurring
since it has already been released and the molecular transformation
has begun. We have set off an unprecedented chain of events in nature
that we cannot control.

By releasing Pandora’s well from the depths and allowing it bleed into
the sea the unimaginable becomes material.

Yet unlike a bad dream, we will not wake up from this nightmare and
find it gone. The BP Gulf of Mexico oil spill will be touching
millions of earth’s life forms for uncountable years.
-

Terribly sorry folks and fellow BP rednecks, that’s still the best
news there is unless either of these following links include further
details that turns you on. “Experts agree BP oil well casing has
failed: Relief wells may not stop Deepwater Horizon oil leak”

http://www.examiner.com/x-33986-Political-Spin-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Experts-now-say-BP-oil-well-casing-failed-Relief-wells-may-not-stop-the-Deepwater-Horizon-oil-leak
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/06/25/notes062510.DTL
http://beforeitsnews.com/news/84/836/We_face_years_of_Toxic_Rain.html
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/153055.html

Evacuating the Southeast as far inland as 11 ppm of BP’s oil or that
of 2.6 ppm of their Corexit manages to get (could easily extend 1000
miles inland), is their next priority of protecting us “small people”
and as much other biodiversity from their toxic rain as possible. May
God have mercy on our souls.

BTW; notice how our resident ZNRs like rabbi Saul Levy of
“alt.astronomy” plus BP redneck spooks and moles are continually
taking away our "small people" Google Groups ratings of gold stars.
Isn’t that pathetic or what.

~ BG

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 26, 2010, 10:00:04 AM6/26/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 27, 2010, 9:16:32 AM6/27/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 28, 2010, 9:25:46 PM6/28/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jun 30, 2010, 9:41:21 AM6/30/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 1, 2010, 9:32:20 AM7/1/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 2, 2010, 9:59:32 PM7/2/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 3, 2010, 4:39:34 PM7/3/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 4, 2010, 9:48:10 PM7/4/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 6, 2010, 9:06:57 AM7/6/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 8, 2010, 11:04:05 AM7/8/10

@whitehouse.org CommieBama

Jul 8, 2010, 12:31:13 PM7/8/10

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation" <columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com>
wrote in message

===========

Obama will shut that down too soon no doubt.

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0704/coast-guard-bans-reporters-oil-cleanup-sites/

Obama bans reporters from oil cleanup sites

Anderson Cooper: 'We are not the enemy here'

Journalists who come too close to oil spill clean-up efforts without
permission could find themselves facing a $40,000 fine and even one to five
years in prison under a new rule instituted by the Coast Guard late last
week.

It's a move that outraged observers have decried as an attack on First
Amendment rights. And CNN's Anderson Cooper describes the new rules as
making it "very easy to hide incompetence or failure."

The Coast Guard order states that "vessels must not come within 20 meters
[65 feet] of booming operations, boom, or oil spill response operations
under penalty of law."

But since "oil spill response operations" apparently covers much of the
clean-up effort on the beaches, CNN's Anderson Cooper describes the rule as
banning reporters from "anywhere we need to be."

erschro...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2010, 1:55:07 PM7/8/10
On Jul 8, 12:31 pm, "CommieBama" <CommieBamaDebacle @ Whitehouse.org>
wrote:
> "columbiaaccidentinvestigation" <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com>
> wrote in messagenews:4a13a636-ebd8-4537...@n8g2000prh.googlegroups.com...> On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

> > <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> >> Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> > Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> ===========
>
> Obama will shut that down too soon no doubt.
>
> http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0704/coast-guard-bans-reporters-oil-clean...

> Obama  bans reporters from oil cleanup sites
>
> Anderson Cooper: 'We are not the enemy here'
>
> Journalists who come too close to oil spill clean-up efforts without
> permission could find themselves facing a $40,000 fine and even one to five
> years in prison under a new rule instituted by the Coast Guard late last
> week.
>
> It's a move that outraged observers have decried as an attack on First
> Amendment rights. And CNN's Anderson Cooper describes the new rules as
> making it "very easy to hide incompetence or failure."
>
> The Coast Guard order states that "vessels must not come within 20 meters
> [65 feet] of booming operations, boom, or oil spill response operations
> under penalty of law."
>
> But since "oil spill response operations" apparently covers much of the
> clean-up effort on the beaches, CNN's Anderson Cooper describes the rule as
> banning reporters from "anywhere we need to be."

OK, when you tell me reporters were allowed in Cheney's secret
meetings with oil companies to write an energy bill, we can talk.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 8, 2010, 9:27:38 PM7/8/10
On Jul 8, 9:31 am, "stinky wrote:" Obama will shut that down too soon
no doubt."

na, but how about you take a swim and take a look at the oil flow for
yourself.

Larry

Jul 9, 2010, 12:14:02 AM7/9/10
columbiaaccidentinvestigation <columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:e0ad8b59-19a2-41f5-8fb0-7336effb1cd0
@m37g2000prc.googlegroups.com:

You can watch all the cams on:
http://www.wkrg.com/gulf_oil_spill/spill_cams/
not just the main anti-capitalist propaganda the government bureaucrats
want you to see. WKRG-TV in Pensacola has had this on the air continuously
since the cams were sent down.

If your bandwidth sucks, click off the cams with nothing of interest on
them. You must click ONCE to gain control then click the stop button to
halt the playing media player.

Whenever there's work going on, like the replacement of the cap this week,
these cams are simply amazing to watch. One must keep in mind these ROVs
are 5000' underwater under tremendous pressure that turns gasses into
solids and sometimes cams and equipment into mush.

We crossed the gallon counter on WKRG over into 200 million gallons today,
7/9/2010. Cleanup is a joke until they get the FLOW STOPPED!

--
Global Warming and Creationism are to science what iPhone 4 is to
antennas...

Larry

Larry

Jul 9, 2010, 12:31:41 AM7/9/10

http://www.wkrg.com/gulf_oil_spill/spill_cams/

Oh, by the way, DPT means Depth. Don't be alarmed if you're half asleep
with boredom looking at the cams and suddenly a guy with a headset walks
into the picture while the robotic arm is doing something. Even oil
recovery and cleanup contractors don't have humans that can survive in
jeans at 5000' depth. They regularly bring the ROVs up to the surface to
reconfigure and reload them. It takes forever to pay out 5000 feet of
complex cable on the way up or down....

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 9, 2010, 1:32:58 AM7/9/10

nope, no alarm and i dont find it boring at all.
http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 9, 2010, 1:36:16 AM7/9/10
On Jul 8, 9:14 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> columbiaaccidentinvestigation <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com>

take you pick of sites, but you must understand that bp was not
forthcoming with such images until pressure was applied to them.

Larry

Jul 9, 2010, 11:14:23 PM7/9/10
columbiaaccidentinvestigation <columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:1e83616a-46ee-4247-a1ec-163e04814459
@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com:

> take you pick of sites, but you must understand that bp was not
> forthcoming with such images until pressure was applied to them.

The government still hasn't let us see the videos of a full sized
airliner crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11/2001, where it simply
disappeared as if by magic. They have millions of miles of tape of it
as the Pentagram...er, ah, Pentagon, is the most videotaped place on
Earth outside the Paranoid UK.

What are they hiding, airplane engines and the rest that wouldn't fit
through an 8' diameter hole?

BP is doing exactly what BP is supposed to do.....preserve shareholder
value. It's done a pretty good job of it in the face of this.

Now, let's add a little reality to your life.....or whatever you call
it....

We've all been bombarded, day after day, week after week, with horribly
distorted environmentalist bullshit news reports showing the BP oil
spill polluting the entire Gulf of Mexico, through the FL Keys and up
half the Atlantic Coastline. It's why I never watch TV news....it's
bullshit.

WKRG in Pensacola can't afford the negative public relations that
nonsense would create as the locals know better. So, they produce oil
slick reports that are lots more "realistic", because the public can go
down to the beach and SEE the truth. If you're interested in the
reality of this disaster, and it is a disaster, watch the WKRG-TV news'
reporting of the daily spill here:

http://www.wkrg.com/gulf_oil_spill/

The Flash movie Gulf OIl Spill Maps/Forecast is produced daily to show
the Gulf Coast public where the oil REALLY is and how far it's
going....FAR less than the Environazis and sensationalist press would
like you to see.....

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 9, 2010, 11:53:25 PM7/9/10
On Jul 9, 8:14 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> columbiaaccidentinvestigation <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com>

wow, you really decided to go off track with that one. BP's dispute
of underwater (oil/dispersant) plumes are a joke, meaning surface maps
do not show the extent of oil in the gulf. Next (addressing your
environment, so yes i understand the hard work done every day by the
people rov conrollers in houston, on site operatations and all the
support that goes with it. I want the relief well to succeed, so
naturally i hope the workers/managers on both rigs have good
successful drilling days. I understand the fact that local gulf
communities need to have tourists, and so dealing with effects of the
media reporting on the oil slicks are not easy but you just made an
attempt to blame the messenger which is illogical. So how about you
quit trying to play the BP pr game.

DAY 80
http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605

Larry

Jul 11, 2010, 9:51:07 AM7/11/10
columbiaaccidentinvestigation <columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com>
wrote in news:181c2041-c292-423f-8ec1-5cce6c619066
@q12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

> So how about you
> quit trying to play the BP pr game.

Your attempts to shut anyone up here that disagrees with you falls on
really deaf ears. So, fuck off.

The national "news" networks can hardly be trusted to report anything
honestly. Everyone knows that. It's all infotainment to sell products,
now. They "report" what the people, people just like you, want to hear.
They don't report anything that will upset the buyers of the sponsors'
products.....which, though morally reprehensible, must be expected from the
corporate media. The public media, like NPR, report what their government
propagandist handlers tell them to. An NPR reporter asking an embarrassing
question of GW Bush soon found herself blacklisted and on the street
looking for work.

--
Just bought a new Smart car - Silver n Black....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obn9TJ6Xtc8

Larry

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 11, 2010, 11:25:30 AM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 6:51 am, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:" Your attempts to

shut anyone up here that disagrees with you falls on really deaf ears.
 So, fuck off." <snip>

laughing, so i step over your digression and you tell me to f off. How
about one of you on the so called skeptic side, step up to the plate
and admit that to your bs when its called out. Dude get over yourself.

Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/Skandi_ROV1.html

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 12, 2010, 11:04:10 AM7/12/10
On Jul 11, 8:25 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 6:51 am, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:" Your attempts to
> shut anyone up here that disagrees with you falls on really deaf ears.
>  So, fuck off."  <snip>
>
> laughing, so i step over your digression and you tell me to f off. How
> about one of you on the so called skeptic side, step up to the plate
> and admit that to your bs when its called out. Dude get over yourself.
>
> Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Camhttp://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english...

Live feeds from remotely operated vehicles (ROV)
http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=9033572&contentId=7062605

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 13, 2010, 9:23:42 AM7/13/10
On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam

http://www.bp.com/sectionbodycopy.do?categoryId=9034366&contentId=7063636
Video from Gulf of Mexico ROVs

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 14, 2010, 9:44:41 AM7/14/10

VFW

Jul 14, 2010, 10:14:05 AM7/14/10
In article
<6eaec290-5df7-4708...@e5g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com> wrote:

and ;

Now, worried scientists are increasingly concerned the same series of
catastrophic events that led to worldwide death back then may be
happening again-and no known technology can stop it.

The bottom line: BPšs Deepwater Horizon drilling operation may have
triggered an irreversible, cascading geological Apocalypse that will
culminate with the first mass extinction of life on Earth in many
millions of years.

The oil giant drilled down miles into a geologically unstable region and
may have set the stage for the eventual premature release of a methane
mega-bubble.

Ryskinšs methane extinction theory
for the rest of the story:

http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-hav
e-triggered-a-world-killing-event
--
Money! What a concept.

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 14, 2010, 11:03:38 AM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 7:14 am, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <6eaec290-5df7-4708-95ba-7742002f9...@e5g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
>  columbiaaccidentinvestigation

>  <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
> > <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> > > Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> > Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> and ;
>
> Now, worried scientists are increasingly concerned the same series of
> catastrophic events that led to worldwide death back then may be
> happening again-and no known technology can stop it.
>
> The bottom line: BP¹s Deepwater Horizon drilling operation may have

> triggered an irreversible, cascading geological Apocalypse that will
> culminate with the first mass extinction of life on Earth in many
> millions of years.
>
> The oil giant drilled down miles into a geologically unstable region and
> may have set the stage for the eventual premature release of a methane
> mega-bubble.
>
> Ryskin¹s methane extinction theory

> for the rest of the story:
>
> http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may...

> e-triggered-a-world-killing-event
> --
> Money! What a concept.

no mega bubble, but what has been confirmed are the large underwater
oil/dispersant plumes. Now those

Scientists Confirm Underwater Oil Plume Came from BP
By Jeffrey Kluger Tuesday, Jun. 08, 201
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1995234,00.html

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 15, 2010, 11:57:14 AM7/15/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 16, 2010, 9:31:51 AM7/16/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 17, 2010, 9:32:47 AM7/17/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 18, 2010, 9:48:04 AM7/18/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 19, 2010, 9:06:09 AM7/19/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 21, 2010, 10:55:49 AM7/21/10

mr_antone

Jul 21, 2010, 11:57:31 AM7/21/10
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 07:55:49 -0700 (PDT),
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccide...@yahoo.com> wrote:

If anyone is curious about the ROV's.

http://www.oceaneering.com/rovs/

Had no idea they're so large, weighing tons ....

--

A Libertarian society is an oxymoron.

mr_antone

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 22, 2010, 5:54:22 PM7/22/10
On May 24, 6:13 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>
> <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> > Oil Spill in the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> BLOW OUT!

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 23, 2010, 8:57:30 AM7/23/10
On May 27, 6:33 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 24, 2010, 9:32:44 AM7/24/10
On May 30, 6:56 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Still Flowing.http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 27, 2010, 8:59:08 AM7/27/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 28, 2010, 9:40:42 AM7/28/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 30, 2010, 11:02:43 AM7/30/10
On Jun 1, 6:03 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Jul 31, 2010, 9:56:57 AM7/31/10
On Jun 12, 7:00 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 3, 2010, 9:39:06 AM8/3/10
On Jun 8, 5:55 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 6, 2010, 11:01:52 AM8/6/10
On Jun 11, 7:00 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 11, 2010, 9:21:02 AM8/11/10
On Aug 6, 8:01 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 7:00 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>
> <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>
> > <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> > >OilSpillin the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> >OilSpillin the Gulf - Live Cam
>
> http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcamOilSpillin the Gulf - Live Cam

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 12, 2010, 9:36:12 AM8/12/10
On Jun 15, 6:29 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 13, 2010, 9:40:47 AM8/13/10
On Jun 16, 6:18 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 14, 2010, 11:31:46 AM8/14/10

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 16, 2010, 9:21:11 AM8/16/10
On Jun 18, 6:08 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 17, 2010, 9:07:39 AM8/17/10
On Jun 23, 6:23 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 18, 2010, 11:03:35 AM8/18/10
On Aug 17, 6:07 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 19, 2010, 11:04:10 AM8/19/10
On Jul 31, 6:56 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 20, 2010, 9:09:28 PM8/20/10
On Jul 4, 6:48 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 21, 2010, 9:34:28 AM8/21/10
On Aug 20, 6:09 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Aug 27, 2010, 10:44:17 PM8/27/10
On Aug 20, 6:09 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 6:48 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>
> <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On May 23, 12:59 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>
> > <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> > >OilSpillin the Gulf - LiveCam
>
> >http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcam
> >OilSpillin the Gulf - LiveCam
>
> http://globalwarming.house.gov/spillcamOilSpillin the Gulf - LiveCam

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Sep 1, 2010, 9:25:58 PM9/1/10
On Aug 6, 8:01 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/ROV_Boa_Sub_C_ROV_1.html
"Subsea operational update:

The MC252 well has been shut-in since July 15; there is currently no
oil flowing into the Gulf.

Due to high sea states, operations to remove the capping stack and
replacement of the Deep Water Horizon BOP with the DDII BOP is on
hold. Operations will commence as soon as sea states reach acceptable
levels.

The DDII is in the staging area in preparation for latching its BOP on
the Macondo well.

The DDIII is on standby but maintaining full readiness to proceed when
directed.

We anticipate the next update will be provided by around 10am CDT on
Sept. 2, 2010.

Updated Sept 1st at 10:00am CDT "

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Sep 4, 2010, 3:37:44 PM9/4/10
On Sep 1, 6:25 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/Development_driller_2b.html

"The MC252 well has been shut-in since July 15; there is currently no
oil flowing into the Gulf.

At approximately 8:30pm last night, the DDII latched its BOP on the
Macondo well and early this morning the rams were closed. Over the
next several days, the DDII will re-run riser and do BOP testing prior
to pre-intercept work.

The DDIII is on standby but maintaining full readiness to proceed when
directed.

We anticipate the next update will be provided by around 10am CDT on

Sept. 5, 2010."

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Sep 4, 2010, 5:33:07 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 3:37 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 1, 6:25 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>

> <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On Aug 6, 8:01 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
>
> > <columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hehe
Go tell yo' momma, you shit-eating-retard.

> [garbage/yawn/flush]

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Sep 4, 2010, 6:01:33 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 2:33 pm, "stinky"wrote:"garbage/yawn/flush"

yeah people like you think the gulf is a toilet, but someday you will
learn, now run along stinky...

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/Development_driller_2b.html

Bareback Insane O'bungler

Sep 4, 2010, 9:45:42 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 6:01 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation

<columbiaaccidentinvestigat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 2:33 pm, "stinky"wrote:"garbage/yawn/flush"
>
> yeah people like you think the gulf is a toilet, but someday you will
> learn, now run along stinky...

columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Sep 5, 2010, 12:05:49 PM9/5/10

Live feeds from the Gulf of Mexico ROVs
http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/globalbp_uk_english/incident_response/STAGING/local_assets/html/ROV_Boa_Sub_C_ROV_1.html

"Subsea operational update:

The MC252 well has been shut-in since July 15; there is currently no
oil flowing into the Gulf.

The DDII successfully latched its BOP on the Macondo well around
8:30pm on Sept 3rd. Over the next several days, the DDII will re-run

riser and do BOP testing prior to pre-intercept work.

The Horizon BOP was secured on the deck of the Q4000 around 10:20pm on
Sept 4th.

The DDIII is on standby but maintaining full readiness to proceed when
directed.

We anticipate the next update will be provided by around 10am CDT on

Sept. 6, 2010.

Updated Sept 5 at 9:00am CDT "