March 2016 ERSST -- new record warm

R Kym Horsell

Apr 4, 2016, 3:10:01 AM4/4/16

The NASA/NOAA ERSST data has been crunched for the world's sea
surface temps for March 2016 and the month -- as expected -- has
registered a new high for the month of .39C above the avg 1990s temps
which is a giant leap from the #2 spot for Mar 2015 at only .25C above
the 1990s.

March 2016 is also .02C above Feb 2016 in the series -- which is
around 2x the estimated measurement error for the dataset.

For all months in the data series March 2016 comes in at #6 warmest,
beaten by the summer months of 2015 and Jan of this year.

ERSST v3b (at last count -- v4 is AFAIK still under test) is
used as the sea surface temps for the NASA LOTI that is due to be released
within the next wk or 2.

--
In a forest a fox bumps into a little rabbit, and says, "Hi, junior,
what are you up to?"

Moral: It's not the contents of your thesis that are important --
it's your PhD advisor that really counts.

AlleyCat

Apr 4, 2016, 4:36:02 AM4/4/16

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 07:09:57 +0000 (UTC), R Kym Horsell says...

> Moral: It's not the contents of your thesis that are important --
> it's your PhD advisor that really counts.

Who are YOURS, Kymberly?

Dr. Freeman Dyson, Ph.D.
Dr. Richard Lindzen, Ph.D.
Dr. John Christy, Ph.D.
Dr. Roy Spenser, Ph.D.
Dr. Sherwood Idso, Ph.D.
Dr. Patrick Michaels, Ph.D.
Dr. Ian Clarke, Ph.D.
Dr. Kiminori Itoh, Ph.D.
Dr. Will Alexander, Ph.D.
Dr. Lubos Motl, Ph.D.
Dr. Tim Ball, Ph.D.
Dr. Hendrik Tennekes, Ph.D.
Dr. Phil Jones, Ph.D.
Dr. H. Sterling Burnett, Ph.D.
Dr. Ivar Giaever, Ph.D.

http://tinypic.com/r/u34p0/8

Go ahead... call them liars and paid shills. YOUR paid shills work for the
government of Obama, THE biggest climate change liar.

Go ahead... I'll tell them what you say about them, and get their

Unum

Apr 4, 2016, 10:32:35 PM4/4/16
On 4/4/2016 3:35 AM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 07:09:57 +0000 (UTC), R Kym Horsell says...
>
>> Moral: It's not the contents of your thesis that are important --
>> it's your PhD advisor that really counts.
>
> Who are YOURS, Kymberly?
>
> Dr. Freeman Dyson, Ph.D.
> Dr. Richard Lindzen, Ph.D.
> Dr. John Christy, Ph.D.
> Dr. Roy Spenser, Ph.D.
> Dr. Sherwood Idso, Ph.D.
> Dr. Patrick Michaels, Ph.D.
> Dr. Ian Clarke, Ph.D.
> Dr. Kiminori Itoh, Ph.D.
> Dr. Will Alexander, Ph.D.
> Dr. Lubos Motl, Ph.D.
> Dr. Tim Ball, Ph.D.
> Dr. Hendrik Tennekes, Ph.D.
> Dr. Phil Jones, Ph.D.
> Dr. H. Sterling Burnett, Ph.D.
> Dr. Ivar Giaever, Ph.D.

Those people never received any money from the government?

> Go ahead... call them liars and paid shills. YOUR paid shills work for the
> government of Obama, THE biggest climate change liar.

Your list never received any money from the government?

> Go ahead... I'll tell them what you say about them, and get their

Ask them if they ever received any money from the government, and get
their responses..

AlleyCat

Apr 4, 2016, 11:44:51 PM4/4/16

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 21:32:25 -0500, Unum says...

> On 4/4/2016 3:35 AM, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 07:09:57 +0000 (UTC), R Kym Horsell says...
> >
> >> Moral: It's not the contents of your thesis that are important --
> >> it's your PhD advisor that really counts.
> >
> > Who are YOURS, Kymberly?
> >
> > Dr. Freeman Dyson, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Richard Lindzen, Ph.D.
> > Dr. John Christy, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Roy Spenser, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Sherwood Idso, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Patrick Michaels, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Ian Clarke, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Kiminori Itoh, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Will Alexander, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Lubos Motl, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Tim Ball, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Hendrik Tennekes, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Phil Jones, Ph.D.
> > Dr. H. Sterling Burnett, Ph.D.
> > Dr. Ivar Giaever, Ph.D.
>
> Those people never received any money from the government?

Irrelevant, basement boy. Who are YOUR Ph.D. "advisors", is the
question... right? Well, yeah, AlleyCat, it is, but I'm just too afraid to
answer your question, unless it's WITH a question... THE most chicken shit
way to ask a question.

I'll play along, just so everyone can see your response and how utterly
desperate you are to show up someone of less intelligence, so ONLY then,
y9ou can feel superior to someone. [giggle]

They are DENIERRRRS. They work for COLLEGES, basement boy. They have the
guts to tell the truth. Are you calling them liars? Answer that, first.

Are you saying that Obama is threatening them with cutting off their
funding or denying them their jobs, if they won't go along with his crazy
fantasy of controlling the wealth and power through taxes, i.e., wealth
redistribution, like he SAID he was going to do?

> > Go ahead... call them liars and paid shills. YOUR paid shills work for the
> > government of Obama, THE biggest climate change liar.
>
> Your list never received any money from the government?

Irrelevant, basement boy. Who are YOUR Ph.D. "advisors", is the
question... right? Well, yeah, AlleyCat, it is, but I'm just too afraid to
answer your question, unless it's WITH a question... THE most chicken shit
way to ask a question.

I'll play along, just so everyone can see your response and how utterly
desperate you are to show up someone of less intelligence, so ONLY then,
y9ou can feel superior to someone. [giggle]

They are DENIERRRRS. They work for COLLEGES, basement boy. They have the
guts to tell the truth. Are you calling them liars? Answer that, first.

Are you saying that Obama is threatening them with cutting off their
funding or denying them their jobs, if they won't go along with his crazy
fantasy of controlling the wealth and power through taxes, i.e., wealth
redistribution, like he SAID he was going to do?

> > Go ahead... I'll tell them what you say about them, and get their
>
> Ask them if they ever received any money from the government, and get
> their responses..

Why don't YOU ask them. They DO have email addresses and Twitter accounts.

They don't GET a government paycheck, moron. Getting paid though
intermediaries, like colleges, with federal monies, is NOT working FOR the
government, idiot.

I worked for Nissan. We sold trucks to governments all over the world...
that doesn't mean I worked FOR the government or got a government
paycheck.

Dr. Freeman Dyson, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_Dyson#Career_in_the_United_States

Dr. Richard Lindzen, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lindzen

Dr. John Christy, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
University of Alabama in Huntsville

Dr. Roy Spenser, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
He has served as Senior Scientist for Climate Studies at NASA's Marshall
Space Flight Center
Spencer's research work is funded by NASA, NOAA, DOE and the DOT. That
does NOT mean he works for the governments. It's still a moot point.

Dr. Sherwood Idso, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Sherwood B. Idso is the president of the Center for the Study of Carbon
Dioxide and Global Change, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.

Dr. Patrick Michaels, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Michaels is a senior fellow in environmental studies at the Cato Institute
Is the CATO institute a government entity?

Dr. Ian Clarke, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Ian D. Clark is a professor in the Department of Earth Sciences at the
University of Ottawa. Colleges are NOT government institutes, JUST
because they get their money from them. If that were the case, NO ONE in
academia would be a denierrrrr.

Dr. Kiminori Itoh, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Dr. Kiminori Itoh, a Japanese environmental physical chemist who
contributed to a U.N. climate report, dubs man-made warming "the worst
scientific scandal in history."

Dr. Will Alexander, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
WJR Alexander is Professor Emeritus of the Department of Civil Engineering
of the University of Pretoria, South Africa, and Honorary Fellow of the
South African Institution of Civil Engineering
https://pielkeclimatesci.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/climate-change-the-west-
vs-the-rest-by-will-alexander/

Dr. Lubos Motl, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Lubos Motl (born December 5, 1973) is a Czech theoretical physicist. He
was an assistant professor at Harvard University from 2004 to 2007

Dr. Tim Ball, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Timothy Francis "Tim" Ball (born November 5, 1938) is a Canadian
geographer and historical climatologist. A retired professor, he taught in
the department of geography at the University of Winnipeg from 1971 until
1996

Dr. Hendrik Tennekes, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes (born December 13, 1936, Kampen) was the director
of research at the Royal Dutch Meteorological Institute (Koninklijk
Nederlands Meteorologisch Instituut, or KNMI), and was a Professor of
Aeronautical Engineering at Pennsylvania State University

Dr. Phil Jones, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Dr. Phil Jones, Ph.D. is a Professor in the School of Environmental
Sciences at the University of East Anglia

Dr. H. Sterling Burnett, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
H. Sterling Burnett is a research fellow on climate and environmental
policy at The Heartland Institute. Is the The Heartland Institute a
government entity? LOL

Dr. Ivar Giaever, Ph.D. -- Paid by: NOT the government.
Giaever earned a degree in mechanical engineering from the Norwegian
Institute of Technology in Trondheim in 1952. In 1954, he emigrated from
Norway to Canada, where he was employed by the Canadian division of
General Electric. He moved to the United States four years later, joining
General Electric's Corporate Research and Development Center in
Schenectady, New York, in 1958. He has lived in Niskayuna, New York, since
then, taking up US citizenship in 1964. While working for General
Electric, Giaever earned a Ph.D. at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
in 1964. The Nobel Prize

The work that led to Giaever's Nobel Prize was performed at General
Electric in 1960. Is the General Electric a government entity? LOL

Unum

Apr 5, 2016, 12:30:54 AM4/5/16
Spamboy goes wild. Nobody cares.

So all those guys were paid by various governments?

AlleyCat

Apr 5, 2016, 1:15:37 AM4/5/16

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 23:30:45 -0500, Unum says...

> > Irrelevant, basement boy. Who are YOUR Ph.D. "advisors", is the
> > question... right? Well, yeah, AlleyCat, it is, but I'm just too afraid to
> > answer your question, unless it's WITH a question... THE most chicken shit
> > way to ask a question.
>
> Nobody cares.

Except basement boy, who HAS write me because he DOES care and has to have
the last word, or he can't sleep, unless of course, mommy trudges
downstairs into HER basement and "comforts" [wink] the little man with no
dick, huh eNuch?

> So all those guys were paid by various governments?

Yes... every last one of them. Why you snip, dip... everyone can see from
my last post, that NONE of them are government employees, who are the ONLY
people who get government checks, dumbass.

Go ahead, name the government institutes they work for.

Come on, chicken shit... post a scan of ANY of those scientist's
paychecks. Colleges aren't government entities, even though they get
government monies to help operate.

YOU might want to live in Cuba or any other country that DOES run the
colleges, but I say no thanks. Unum's a commie pinko fag.

STILL too chicken shit to call up, email or Tweet any of those scientists
to ask them yourself, if they are paid BY the governments in whatever
country they live or work in?

Call up Ian Clark, and ask him if that teenaged doofus of a prime minister
signs his checks.

AlleyCat

Apr 5, 2016, 11:02:28 PM4/5/16

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 00:15:56 -0500, AlleyCat says...

Unum

Apr 6, 2016, 12:53:55 AM4/6/16
On 4/5/2016 12:15 AM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2016 23:30:45 -0500, Unum says...
>
>>> Irrelevant, basement boy. Who are YOUR Ph.D. "advisors", is the
>>> question... right? Well, yeah, AlleyCat, it is, but I'm just too afraid to
>>> answer your question, unless it's WITH a question... THE most chicken shit
>>> way to ask a question.
>>
>> Nobody cares.
>
> Except basement boy, who HAS write me because he DOES care and has to have
> the last word, or he can't sleep, unless of course, mommy trudges
> downstairs into HER basement and "comforts" [wink] the little man with no
> dick, huh eNuch?

Got all excited didn't you.

>> So all those guys were paid by various governments?
>
> Yes... every last one of them. Why you snip, dip... everyone can see from
> my last post, that NONE of them are government employees, who are the ONLY
> people who get government checks, dumbass.

Government employees are the ONLY people who get government checks. Hilarious!

> Go ahead, name the government institutes they work for.
>
> Come on, chicken shit... post a scan of ANY of those scientist's
> paychecks. Colleges aren't government entities, even though they get
> government monies to help operate.

Hey its your claim, you post a scan of their paychecks. Be sure to
include any grant money.

> YOU might want to live in Cuba or any other country that DOES run the
> colleges, but I say no thanks. Unum's a commie pinko fag.
>
> STILL too chicken shit to call up, email or Tweet any of those scientists
> to ask them yourself, if they are paid BY the governments in whatever
> country they live or work in?

All you have to do is ask them if they have ever received grant money
from the government for anything. Post the email exchange here with headers.