Enchants for Heirloom shoulders?

Flappein (EU Darkspear)

Nov 5, 2009, 10:51:01 AM11/5/09
Guys,

Do you know of any enchants for hierlooms shoulders?

Thanks.

Matthew

Nov 6, 2009, 12:51:42 AM11/6/09

"Flappein (EU Darkspear)" <the.blu...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> Guys,
>
> Do you know of any enchants for hierlooms shoulders?
>
> Thanks.

Only if you are high enough for wintergrasp or a inscriptions

Zil

Nov 6, 2009, 10:36:44 AM11/6/09
Flappein (EU Darkspear) <the.blu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Do you know of any enchants for hierlooms shoulders?

This page lists the available herilooms and there is a section on what
enchants you can use (shoulders are notably absent, implying that
there are no suitable enchants).

http://www.wowwiki.com/Heirloom

--
Zil, Level 80 NE Priest, Aman Shan're, Stormrage Europe

DarkRose

Nov 6, 2009, 4:30:11 PM11/6/09
On Nov 6, 12:51 am, "Matthew" <iamacatslave...@proudtoserve.com>
wrote:
> "Flappein (EU Darkspear)" <the.blue.ho...@googlemail.com> wrote in messagenews:46bb82d7-6d05-4e7a...@l2g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

> > Guys,
>
> > Do you know of any enchants for hierlooms shoulders?
>
> > Thanks.
>
> Only if you are high enough for wintergrasp or a inscriptions

I thoght since they were always ilevel 1, nothing but Librams would
work? Are there no restrictions on WG PvP enchants? Can I mail some
plate heirloom shoulders from my pally (too low for WG marks) to my
warrior, enchant them, and mail them back?????????

ti...@thsu.org

Nov 6, 2009, 7:34:06 PM11/6/09
On Nov 5, 10:51 am, "Flappein (EU Darkspear)"

<the.blue.ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Do you know of any enchants for hierlooms shoulders?

There are some shoulder enchants that do work with heirlooms, as long
as you are the right level. Below that level, the enchant will be red,
and inactive, but you can still wear the shoulders.

At level 50, the Argent Dawn enchants work, like the +5 all
resistances one.

At level 55, the Zandalar enchants work. These give 30 attack power or
18 spell power.

At level 60, old Naxx enchants work. These were enchants from way back
when Naxx was a level 60 raid. If someone still had one of these
enchants left over, it would go for tens of thousands of gold.

At level 70, some (but not all) of the leather armor kits work, like
the 18 stamina one.

At level 70, the PvP honor enchant works, which gives 30 stamina, 15
resilience.

At level 70, the exalted Aldor/Scryer enchants work. The honored
versions of these enchants do not work at all.

At level 80, the Wintergrasp PvP enchants work, although I don't know
why you would put a level 80 only enchant on heirlooms. Note that all
current heirloom items are 1-80, so they aren't useful for the next
expansion.

In general, your best choices are the Zandalar enchants or the PvP
honor enchant for heirlooms.
--
// T.Hsu

Matthew

Nov 8, 2009, 2:43:28 PM11/8/09

"DarkRose" <swa...@rfiusa.com> wrote in message

No I meant that the enchants would be available if you were high enough for
winter grasp and if you were a inscriptionist yourself

someone listed the enchants below