Assassin's Creed 2: How do you get to Venice?

Matt Nemmers

Dec 21, 2009, 9:58:32 PM12/21/09
Loving Assassin's Creed 2 right now. Was a HUGE fan of the Tomb
Raider series back in the day when it was on PS1 and this seems to be
right up the same alley. Problem is, I'm having the same problem with
AC2 as I did with TR2.....I can't get to Venice. :)

I've found three tombs, all the glyphs, and completed all the courier
assignments and assassin contracts in Florence and Tuscany (plus 25
feathers) and I've collected all the statues from the Villa. How the
hell do I get to Venice? I know from reading the reviews and stuff
that there are two more cities, I just can't get to them. I'm trying
to figure this out with no (okay, very minimal) help from the
walkthroughs because the game is just so well put together, but I'm
starting to get frustrated.

Can anyone point me to where the next mission is? Feathers are cool
and all, but I'm not so big on collecting as I am taking over another
city. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jonah Falcon

Dec 21, 2009, 10:07:57 PM12/21/09
Have you been doing the main quest?

"Matt Nemmers" <viu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Matt Nemmers

Dec 21, 2009, 10:16:35 PM12/21/09
On Dec 21, 10:07 pm, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Have you been doing the main quest?

I guess I'll ask the obvious, stupid question for someone new to the
game (didn't play AC1): Are there different quests you can do?

All I did was start the game in story mode, which is, I believe, the
only way you can start it. If there's a different way, please let me
know. Hate to start over, but now that I'm hooked I might as well buy
another rock from the dealer....

Jonah Falcon

Dec 21, 2009, 10:22:42 PM12/21/09
If you play along the main quest line (which involves major assassinations),
you'll end up in Venice.

Mitch

Dec 21, 2009, 11:45:37 PM12/21/09
Matt Nemmers wrote:

> Can anyone point me to where the next mission is?

I had the SAME problem. I was in an endless loop riding the damn horse
around. Just look for the exclamation point and ride towards it.
Eventually you'll get to the right city where your next mission is.

One of those things that sweet-ass Jade will fix in AC3. :)

Matt Nemmers

Dec 22, 2009, 1:35:13 PM12/22/09

Thanks, Mitch. I'll try that. 'Preciate the help.