Best root to Teras Kasi Master?

Tyyler Durdan

Dec 30, 2003, 6:10:53 PM12/30/03
I am a very hard time making to Teras Kasi. Are there any good kill
spots for a low level puke like me. As soon as I leave the city area,
it spells my eventual demise.

Help needed.
Tyler

Freeman

Dec 31, 2003, 6:58:08 AM12/31/03

"Tyyler Durdan" <tyler_d...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I am a very hard time making to Teras Kasi. Are there any good kill
> spots for a low level puke like me. As soon as I leave the city area,
> it spells my eventual demise.

Hunt in the immediate area outside the city to start with, Look for a place
with out the AFK macro morons, this can prove difficult sometimes but they
will steal your kills if are you are not clear of them, alternatively you
could stick around one and attack his pulls, you'll only leach a small
amount of exp but it'll be safe. The stuff out there should get you easily
to level 1 in any combat skill.
I would take 2hd or 1hd skill and get it to 3 or 4, then do unarmed. This
gives you a possible "escape" if you get into trouble while working on
unarmed. Use mission terminals along with explorer terminals for work. Try
to find an Explorer hunt (kill 45 creatures) and match these up with the
lair killing missions from a normal mission terminal, this way you get 600 -
900cr for the mission and then 4 - 6k bonus after you've done the 45 kills.
You can earn a steady income in SWG from the off, money should never be a
worry. You qualify for weapons pretty quickly, once you've qualified for 2hd
curved look on the bazaar for decent one (<3sec delay with 200ish maxdam.)
don't worry about spending lots from a weapon vendor, if you want TKM then
this is just to take you to 2hd 4. You should make Twohanded IV easily and
have about 20k in the bank.
What you will now want is a master weapon smith for a Vibro Knuckle. Lowest
(unsliced) I have seen is 2.1 so look for one in that region, then find a
smuggler/Slicer to slice it (they normally charge either 2k flat or 100cr
per % increase) with any luck they will lower the delay further. You are not
certified to use this until you make Novice TKA so damage is no better but
the lower delay will help you loads. Now you can work on unarmed much
easier, with your increased attack speed and safer, with your 2hd Curved
sword if you bite off more than you can chew.

I would suggest a going the whole hog and making master brawler. Get unarmed
out the way then you just need 1hd and polearm, both of which are simple
compared to Unarmed. Master Brawler increases your overall effeciency as
well as giving you something invaluable, Lunge2. This is a Knock Down
attack, the next one you get is under intermediate balance conditioning,
about 300k exp away. Once you've made Novice TKA you will now qualify for
the VK things will start to look rosier and there'd be little need to carry
any other weapon. You might even want to drop Master Brawler once you get
your own KD attack, I wouldn't but it depends what else you are looking to
do with the character and you might need the points for.

Only other thing you need to worry about are AP (Apprentice Points) these
are gained thru training others in your skills (just group and click on them
for the radial menu, rest is obvious) but as brawler I don't see you having
to worry about these. Someone always wants training in brawling skills.

CF

Tyyler Durdan

Dec 31, 2003, 5:13:19 PM12/31/03
Thanks alot, you have been a great help.
Tyler

cc0230686

Jan 5, 2004, 11:08:19 PM1/5/04
That or have a medic stack you up with tons of Stim-A's and temporarily Stat
Migrate to increase your mind so you can heal yourself more often=) In the
beginning you have to get many skills and it only helps you. Then you can
just surrender when needed.

Chris Pollard

Jan 6, 2004, 5:32:09 AM1/6/04
"Freeman" <fre...@108dragons.clara.co.uk> wrote in message news:<3ff2b...@127.0.0.1>...
> Hunt in the immediate area outside the city to start with, Look for a place
> with out the AFK macro morons, this can prove difficult sometimes but they
> will steal your kills if are you are not clear of them, alternatively you
> could stick around one and attack his pulls, you'll only leach a small
> amount of exp but it'll be safe. The stuff out there should get you easily
> to level 1 in any combat skill.

Of Course you could always AFK macro up to novice TKA yourself while you sleep.

Lame but then the grind to Novice is pretty dull.

Just don't do it outside coronet starport as you'll annoy the hell out of people.

Roman's

Jan 8, 2004, 12:09:24 PM1/8/04
I was wondering how people do that? Go AFK and grind during the night as
long as the servers don't run a blip or anything.
Would you by any chance know any of those Macro's?

"Chris Pollard" <ch...@cdp181.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Chris Pollard

Jan 9, 2004, 3:39:13 AM1/9/04
"Roman's" <nosuchema...@cybertrails.com> wrote in message news:<EamdnTpoxrZ...@sedona.net>...

> I was wondering how people do that? Go AFK and grind during the night as
> long as the servers don't run a blip or anything.
> Would you by any chance know any of those Macro's?

There was one posted here a few weeks ago.

I'll post mine later if no-one else does. (At work)

Roman's

Jan 15, 2004, 6:31:05 PM1/15/04
Does anyone have any good Macro's to do anything like that?

Beavis H. Christ

Jan 16, 2004, 8:26:49 AM1/16/04

That depends, do you want speed? or do you want something you can
check every so often to see if you leveled?

Roman's

Jan 16, 2004, 10:00:27 AM1/16/04
> That depends, do you want speed? or do you want something you can
> check every so often to see if you leveled?

I guess it would be something more along the lines of leveling.