Is there any codes for simcity3000?

tim lloyd

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Does anyone know any codes for money or anything else?

Tjerk

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
check my site: http://home.planet.nl/~100-procent/simcity.htm and go to the
cheats page.

Tjerk

--

"Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know to soon"

tim lloyd <tal...@worldnet.att.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
0cuB4.11855$iP.8...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

William Mark Reid

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

tim lloyd <tal...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Does anyone know any codes for money or anything else?
> If you go to http.//www.happypuppy.com you can then go to windows/cheat
you can down all the cheat for simcity3000

Rémi Denis-Courmont

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
"tim lloyd" <tal...@worldnet.att.net> a écrit dans le message news:

0cuB4.11855$iP.8...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Does anyone know any codes for money or anything else?

Altering Game\Sys\sys.pak may be helpful.
-> http://www.multimania.com/rdenis/simcity/english.html

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Phalempin, France (59)

Black Knight5634

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
I know all the codes. First hit (ctrl alt shift then the letter c) at the same
time.

A Little wite line wil appear at the top left. type in garbage in,
garbage out
to get all of the garbage buildings
type in power to the masses
to get all the power buildings
type in i am weak
to get everything for free
type in pay tribute to your king
to get all the buildings possible ( gifts )
type in call cousin vinney
then say no to what he says.
type in the birds
to get birds flying around
type in nerdz rool
to get all updated industy

MadMikey

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
(Pssst - ya missed a lot of them <g>... check Tjerk's site
(http://home.planet.nl/~100-procent/simcity.htm) or search the web for,
fer instance, +simcity +3000 +cheat* in Alta Vista for more info)...

BTW, what's this "white line" stuff? Mine opens a small box with a
white background...

;-)

Cheers,
MadMikey
--
In article <20000325105857...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,

--
Home is where you hang your @

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

mary3...@yahoo.com

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:35:40 GMT, "tim lloyd"
<tal...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Does anyone know any codes for money or anything else?

for cheat codes, do a search for cheats and then look for the sims
cheats, happy puppy is one, but I got better cheats from one that I
can't remember the name of. for money, first you bring up the cheat
box which is control + shift + alt and hit c. when the box comes up
in the top left corner type in klapaucius if you dont have the patch,
or type in rosebud if you do have the patch. Then once you have typed
in the first money cheat, bring up the cheat box again and continue to
type in !; (exclamation mark and semicolon) as many times as you want,
always ending in !, the first code will give you 1000 simoleons, the
next code repeats (!;) repeats the last cheat entered