OT - A Republican congressman lets it all hang out...

Sigmund_F

Apr 11, 2018, 6:25:17 PM4/11/18

CONSERVATIVE blogger Erik Erickson, reporting on an interview with an un-named Republican
congressman, wrote:

"If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker," said
the congressman as we roamed the aisles of a Safeway grocery store together. I haven't
been in a Safeway since my family moved home from Dubai in 1990. The congressman did not
want to be seen with me on Capitol Hill. He needed to get some stuff anyway and decided
he'd let me walk with him through the cereal and dairy selections at the Safeway near my
hotel. He is not happy with President Trump. He was never a die hard Trump supporter. He
supported him in the general and never expected him to win. But he did. So the
congressman, whose district Trump won, has been a regular supporter on Fox News and
elsewhere defending the President. He is happy to be quoted, so long as I don't name him.
He says he just needs to vent. I suggest what we're doing is one of the reason's Trump won
-- a congressman says nice things in public and bad things in private.

"Everybody does this sh*t," he says. It's his turn. We have known each other for years and
have been promising to connect this week while I'm passing through DC. So this is it. I'm
passing along his comments, not endorsing them.

"I read you writing about this, about wanting to say nice things when you can and
criticize when you need to. He may be an idiot, but he's still the President and leader of
my party and he is capable of doing some things right," he says before conceding it's
usually other people doing the right things in the President's name. "But dammit he's
taking us all down with him. We are well and truly f**ked in November. Kevin [McCarthy] is
already circling like a green fly circling sh*t trying to take Paul's [Ryan] job because
nobody thinks he's sticking around for Nancy [Pelosi]. She's going to f**k up the
cafeteria again too. [Lord's name in vain], at least I'll probably lose too and won't have
to put up with that sh*t." He won't lose. His district is very Republican.

What's the problem, though? Well, get ready...

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really f*cking stupid Forrest
Gump. He can't help himself. He's just a f**king idiot who thinks he's winning when people
are b*tching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. I hate
Forrest Gump. I listen to your podcast and heard you hate it too. What an overrated piece
of sh*t movie. Can you believe it beat the Shawshank Redemption?"

We deviated to Stephen Speilberg for a moment and I had to remind him Robert Zemeckis, not
Speilberg, directed it. Then I had to point out his taste in coffee sucks and suggested
better. Moving right along...

"Judiciary is stacked with a bunch of people who can win re-election so long as they don't
piss off Trump voters in the primary. But if we get to summer and most of the primaries
are over, they just might pull the trigger if the President fires Mueller. The sh*t will
hit the fan if that happens and I'd vote to impeach him myself. Most of us would, I think.
Hell, all the Democrats would and you only need a majority in the House. If we're going to
lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf**ker."

So the implication is they wouldn't vote for impeachment if they might be opposed in
primaries, I asked. He confirmed he does not think the votes are there to impeach the
President if any of the Judiciary Committee members are facing primary opponents. But get
through that and, if Mueller is fired, he thinks so and thinks a majority of the House
would vote to impeach President Trump.

"I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the
motherf*cker would just go away. We're going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose
a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or
have not done, but he hasn't led. He wakes up in the morning, sh*ts all over Twitter,
sh*ts all over us, sh*ts all over his staff, then hits golf balls. F*ck him. Of course, I
can't say that in public or I'd get run out of town."

The congressman's base loves the President. And we're done. He feels better having let it
all out. It was a funny conversation with a few additional remarks about the President's
personal life I dare not print.

And yes, I agree, it is bad form to say all this in private while publicly praising the
President. Welcome to Donald Trump's Washington. Everybody does this sh*t here.

Source:
https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/erick-erickson/a-congressman-s-profanity-laced-tirade-in-a-safeway-grocery-store-SeHI2l5bIECGQn4gmnzGaw/?

Sigmund Froyd

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING preventing people posting
flightsim and/or aviation related material here except,
maybe, their psychological inability to stop reading threads
they don't like reading and their intolerance of the opinions
of others.

Please do not complain about any lack of flightsim and/or
aviation related material here if _you_ have not posted any
recently.

In the meantime, please enjoy reading the deep and meaningful
off-topic comments I post here in order to keep this place
ticking over. Who knows, they may even improve your mind.
They certainly cannot hurt you... ;-)

The Truth Sayer

Apr 12, 2018, 1:04:07 PM4/12/18
On 4/11/2018 5:25 PM, Sigmund_F aka Gerry Binder, a gun-shy, valor
stealing, J. Edgar loving, communist lying blowhard troll, welfare
fraudster, terrorist sympathizing, dole-bludging, race-baiting, control
freak, racist anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot poser who destroyed
AGMFS whined:

> CONSERVATIVE blogger Erik Erickson, reporting on an interview with an un-named Republican
> congressman, wrote:

"un-named Republican congressman"

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

themaven.net ..... holy shit... you may as well be quoting The Onion...

"un-named Republican congressman" .... yea sure... Fake news Gerry.
You've been suckered again. But that's par for the course when your
half-a-brain is fried.

What the fuck kinda drugs are you on???

What a BOZO!!!!

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://postimg.cc/image/6q773yaz3/

https://postimg.cc/image/dgnoddqf3/

https://postimg.cc/image/7fpzgaw33/

https://postimg.cc/image/t24zxbmxr/

https://postimg.cc/image/k745mu0q7/

https://postimg.cc/image/scm7kzh9b/

--

Got any flight sim talk to contribute here today Walnut?

The name 'Gerry' is synonymous with 'Troll'

Let the good times roll...

==============================
Gerry's war cry: "Keep on hosing the Freedom
Fighters and wasting away the teenagers, so
we can brag about it to the gilded youths.
Let the good times roll!!!
=============================

=============================
Gerry Binder war cry: "Keep on whining
and bitching. It's all I know.
I'm a Hero.
Run Away ... Run Away!!!"
=============================

Offense is always free in usenet
Gerry Binder ... A moron plagiarizing morons
==============================
*Psychopath: A Journey Through the Madness*

Those Offended by my Sigs are generally only self-professed war heroes,
PX warriors, newsgroup destroyers, lying blowhards, Trolls, bigots,
Welfare fraudsters, social rejects, those allergic to work,
Pathetic Pious Pricks, POSER's, anti-American's, terrorist sympathizers,
bomb-happy, dole-bludging washed up Vets, sideshow freaks,
anal retentive limpdicks, f*ckwits, lying toxic mega trolls,
race-baiters, Bacon Boys and village idiots.
It is delivered only in the form of harmless, tiny little electronic
characters appearing on their monitors, tablets or cell phones.

---------------------------

Gerry Binder - conscientious objector - afraid of those loud nasty bombs
POSER - Exaggerator

Exaggerators actually served, but inflate or in some cases just
make up important details. These are the kinds of people who,
for example, might have been a cook but want everyone to think
that he was some kind of elite ninja SpecOps killer.
They generally have enough knowledge about the military to fake
it with their civilian friends, but usually get outed quickly enough
when in the company of other veterans, especially those with the
kind of experience that the poser is claiming to have.
http://www.havokjournal.com/culture/veterans-hate-posers-much/

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING preventing people posting
flightsim and/or aviation related material here except
walnut and the NoT's intolerance of the rights
of others and their psychological inability to stop
posting confrontational, hypocritical, broken logic,
totally unrelated to simming, topically inflammatory
as possible, guaranteed to start another bun war messages
which are constructed solely within the bigoted, deranged,
propaganda-twisted minds of the above mentioned two individuals.

Therefore, please do not complain about any lack of
flightsim and/or aviation related material here if _you_
have not complained directly to walnut and/or to the NoT.
In the meantime, please enjoy the thought provoking
"off-topic" discussions brought to you by the destroyers
of AGMFS, Gerry the walnut, and the NoT.
Who knows, they may even fry your mind.

The facts speak for themselves:

Fact [1]: Two control freaks (Gerry and his flying monkey Cyril),
who thought they owned this newsgroup, attacked the rest of the group
and tried to ostracized them because they occasionally voiced
OT Posts.

Fact [2]: Gerry "trolled" insanely for years.
Gerry then blamed everyone else for the destruction
of the newsgroup by claiming he was the victim.

*False Victimization Syndrome*
The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is
harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a
number of well-known cases. – And yet ANOTHER hallmark of your average
Troll"

===================================
THE AGMFS GROUP HAS MOVED AWAY TO:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433553270286096/

---
http://www.avg.com

Nurse Ratched

Apr 12, 2018, 5:55:47 PM4/12/18
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:04:04 -0500, The Truth Sayer
<truth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/11/2018 5:25 PM, Sigmund_F aka Gerry Binder, a gun-shy, valor
> stealing, J. Edgar loving, communist lying blowhard troll, welfare
> fraudster, terrorist sympathizing, dole-bludging, race-baiting, control
> freak, racist anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot poser who destroyed
> AGMFS whined:

> > CONSERVATIVE blogger Erik Erickson, reporting on an interview with an un-named Republican
> > congressman, wrote:

> "un-named Republican congressman" .... yea sure... Fake news Gerry.
> You've been suckered again. But that's par for the course when your
> half-a-brain is fried.

Samantha Bee, after exhaustive reserach, has unmasked that "un-named
Republican congressman".

He is [allegedly] - Rep. Peter T. King.

Source:
https://medium.com/@fullfrontalsamb/we-used-all-our-detective-skills-to-figure-out-which-congressman-delivered-the-profanity-laced-b182447a29e1

I _love_ watching Full Frontal. Sam kicks ass!

Mildred

=============================
US war cry: "Keep on killin' 'em till
they submit to our superior culture!
Hooah!!!"
=============================
US Apology #1: "We had to destroy
the village in order to save it."
=============================
US Apology #2: "We had to destroy
the country in order to save it."
=============================
US Apology #3: "We had to destroy
the world in order to save it."
=============================
Bob's Apology: "I had to destroy this
newsgroup in order to save it."
=============================

The Truth Sayer

Apr 13, 2018, 12:25:23 PM4/13/18
On 4/12/2018 4:55 PM, Nurse Ratched aka Gerry Binder, a gun-shy, valor
stealing, J. Edgar loving, communist lying blowhard troll, welfare
fraudster, terrorist sympathizing, dole-bludging, race-baiting, control
freak, racist anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot poser who destroyed
AGMFS whined:

> Samantha Bee, after exhaustive reserach, has unmasked that "un-named
> Republican congressman".
>
> He is [allegedly] - Rep. Peter T. King.

Peter T. King, wonderful... A peach of a guy.... None better.... Your
kinda guy....... RINO and IRA sympathizer.

Why in the world would he bad mouth Trump. Trump only soundly rejected
the Muslim surveillance program idea of this bigoted asshole.

Peter King’s Really Bad Idea
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/opinion/peter-kings-really-bad-idea.html

WASHINGTON — Speaking last week in the lobby of Trump Tower in Manhattan
after a meeting with the president-elect, Donald J. Trump, the veteran
Republican congressman Peter T. King unveiled his latest proposal to
crack down on the civil liberties of law-abiding American Muslims: a
federal Muslim surveillance program.

“I suggested a program similar to what Commissioner Kelly did here in
New York,” Mr. King told reporters, referring to a secret New York
Police Department surveillance program under the former commissioner
Raymond W. Kelly, which, The New York Times reported, “dispatched
plainclothes detectives into Muslim neighborhoods to eavesdrop on
conversations and built detailed files on where people ate, prayed and
shopped.”

The program, Mr. King added, was “very effective in stopping terrorism”
and “really should be a model for the country.”

The congressman is correct in calling the surveillance “very effective”
only if you ignore the verdict of the Police Department itself. Its
intelligence chief acknowledged, in unsealed court testimony, that the
program never generated any leads, or led to a single terrorism-related
investigation.

Yet, from at least 2002 onward, the N.Y.P.D.’s Intelligence Division —
and specifically, the Demographics Unit that was built with the help of
the C.I.A. in the wake of 9/11 — subjected entire neighborhoods to what
the American Civil Liberties Union has called “religious profiling and
suspicionless surveillance.” Plainclothes police officers, so-called
rakers and crawlers, infiltrated mosques, student groups and businesses
ranging from grocery stores to restaurants and hookah cafes, in an
attempt to compile information on Muslim “hot spots.” They listened in
on private conversations, and reported back on the most innocuous of
sermons.

The Demographics Unit was disbanded in 2014 by Mr. Kelly’s successor as
commissioner, William J. Bratton. Responding earlier this year to a
proposal by Ted Cruz, then running for the Republican presidential
nomination, to revive the surveillance program and take it nationwide,
Mr. Bratton advised the Texas senator to “shut up,” affirming that there
was “not one actionable piece of intelligence that came out of that unit.”

What the program did accomplish was the alienation of American Muslim
communities from law enforcement agencies, creating what a 2013 report
from the City University of New York School of Law called “a pervasive
climate of fear and suspicion.” Is this record of failure and
divisiveness really what Mr. King wants to re-up?

But if Mr. King’s concern is with terrorism, it seems highly selective.
Despite loudly denouncing acts of terrorism committed by Muslims, the
representative from Long Island, who is the grandson of Irish Catholic
immigrants to the United States, had little issue with terrorist attacks
carried out by Irish nationalists.

In fact, starting in the early 1980s, Mr. King publicly campaigned on
behalf of Noraid, the Irish-American fund-raising organization long
regarded as a front for the Provisional Irish Republican Army. In 1981,
a United States District Court judge ruled that there was
“uncontroverted evidence” that Noraid was “an agent of the I.R.A.,
providing money and services for other than relief purposes.”
EDITORS’ PICKS
The ISIS Files: When Terrorists Run City Hall
How Cambridge Analytica Exploited the Facebook Data of Millions
Many People Taking Antidepressants Find They Cannot Quit

Mr. King was not only a tireless fund-raiser for Noraid but also an open
defender of the I.R.A., which he called a “legitimate force.” In 1987, a
State Department report called the I.R.A. “a deadly terrorist group
unconcerned about innocent bystanders.”

According to the Irish journalist Ed Moloney, when Mr. King attended
I.R.A. murder trials in Northern Ireland in the 1980s, “the police
singled him out for thorough body searches.” On one occasion, the
Republican politician was removed from a Belfast courtroom because, the
judge said, “he was an obvious collaborator with the I.R.A.”

To be fair, Mr. King — who once referred to himself as “the Ollie North
of Ireland” — has in recent years confessed to having “cooled” on Irish
issues. He has also claimed that his links to the I.R.A. have been
“distorted.”

Yet how would the congressman have responded if a federal surveillance
program had been carried out against Irish-American communities in the
1980s, at the height of the conflict in Northern Ireland? (During the
three decades of the Troubles, the I.R.A. killed about 1,800 civilians,
police officers and soldiers.)

Imagine if, according to the program Mr. King so admires, the N.Y.P.D.
had staked out Irish bars and restaurants, while the Boston Police
Department had spied on Irish grocery stores. Or if St. Patrick’s Day
parades had been used as an opportunity for police departments to gather
intelligence and identify activists in Irish-American communities. Or if
“moderate” church leaders, like the cardinals of the United States
Conference of Catholic Bishops, had been expected to attend hearings in
Congress and denounce terrorism, while undercover F.B.I. agents were
sent to infiltrate Sunday Mass and keep an eye out for any extremist
preaching.

Wouldn’t Mr. King have objected as loudly, and with as much legitimacy,
as American Muslim community leaders do today over dragnet surveillance
operations?

The truth is that what American Muslim communities in New York had to
endure was a historic injustice. In their 2015 ruling in a lawsuit over
the N.Y.P.D.’s program, judges in the United States Court of Appeals for
the Third Circuit compared it to the discrimination faced by “Jewish
Americans during the Red Scare, African-Americans during the Civil
Rights movement, and Japanese-Americans during World War II.”

No doubt, Mr. King expected a sympathetic hearing for his idea from Mr.
Trump, who has entertained the idea of a “Muslim registry,” or database,
and has promised to ramp up surveillance. The president-elect should
look carefully at the records both of the program and its booster, and
declare his rejection of both.

> I_love_ watching Full Frontal. Sam kicks ass!

You are exactly the type of low-life bottom feeder that would think a
profane racist slut like Bee would be the least bit funny. Congrats Bozo.

https://postimg.cc/image/qzs5nrzcf/

https://postimg.cc/image/ov7smpkv3/

https://postimg.cc/image/lbluwx5an/

https://postimg.cc/image/6fnbparb3/

https://postimg.cc/image/mqnflnltb/

https://postimg.cc/image/srl4ipdkf/

https://postimg.cc/image/5q4jczghr/

https://postimg.cc/image/kyugqqfb3/

Nurse Ratched

Apr 13, 2018, 8:38:41 PM4/13/18
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 11:25:20 -0500, Bob Smith, a.k.a. Bob_Copter_Six,
a fake news regurgitating, obnoxious, abusive, lying, defamatory,
cyberstalking Trump-voting "patriot" and NRA-brainwashed gun nut TROLL
who, along with Dallas (Norman Edwin Burton) and his posse of
paranoid "patriots", was majorly instrumental in the destruction of
this once fine flight sim newsgroup, and is these days posting as
Truth Sayer - slayer, more like it - babbled thusly in his War On
Gerry:

> > He is [allegedly] - Rep. Peter T. King.

> Peter T. King, wonderful... A peach of a guy.... None better.... Your
> kinda guy....... RINO and IRA sympathizer.
>
> Why in the world would he bad mouth Trump. Trump only soundly rejected
> the Muslim surveillance program idea of this bigoted asshole.

So, you're now admitting that Erik Erickson may not have been peddling
fake news after all?

> > I_love_ watching Full Frontal. Sam kicks ass!

> You are exactly the type of low-life bottom feeder that would think a
> profane racist slut like Bee would be the least bit funny. Congrats Bozo.

"Profane"??? You call her profane when yoou yourself repeatedly used
terms like fucknut, limpdick, ass licking, sperm guzzling, cock
snogging, scrotum sucking, bum banging, pig fucking, wank cloth,spunk
trumpet, thunder cunt, and horrenda-cunt? Care to look up the meaning
of the word "hypocrite", Bobby Dearest?

"Racist"??? Care to explain why Samantha Bee is a racist?

"Slut"??? Remember a while back when you asked me to explain why I
called you a misogynist?

I rest my case, yeronner!

Love and kisses,

Mildred

====== Time to guzzle another Copter_Six_Pack ======

Bob_Copter_Six (these days hiding behind the sig
"Truth Sayer") hates Gerry Binder's "offensive" sigs.

Classic examples of which are as follows:

> Offence freely given to those who wish to take it.

and

> =============================
> US war cry: "Keep on killin' 'em till
> they submit to our superior culture!
> Hooah!!!"
> =============================

Interestingly, Bob is offended by stuff Gerry has
uttered, but, for some weird unfathomable reason
(maybe it's a "patriot" thang), he is NOT offended
when his own country, America, does the following:

[1] Engineering and waging state-sanctioned mass
murder all over this planet to further its own corrupt
empire and calling that "fighting for freedom and
democracy".

[2] Engineering assassination plots in other countries
because their leaders are not "US-friendly".***

[3] Training and funding people to overthow regimes
which are not "US-friendly".***

[4] Actively supporting non-democratic regimes which
_are_ "US-friendly".***

*** "US-friendly" is code for "letting American corporations
vacuum huge profits out of their countries whilst
paying their employees peanuts and avoiding taxes."

The only people Gerry (happily) offends are nutjobs
who, like himself, were once suckered into that
mass-murderous shit-storm which is US foreign policy,
but who, _unlike_ himself, refuse to see what's
wrong with [1], [2], [3] and [4] above.

These days Gerry's "offensiveness" is NOT
accomplished by participating in America's mass
murder of millions in order to "liberate" them so as
to expose their countries to economic rape and
pillage by corporations whose major shareholders
"accidentally" happen to be mega-rich American
citizens.

Nor by offensively strewing millions of cluster
bomblets all over their countryside which will
continue to kill and maim innocent civilians for
decades to come.

Nor by offensively polluting their landscape with
"agent orange" or depleted uranium, thereby making
millions of innocent civilians sick and causing
millions of birth defects for decades to come.

Nor by offensively using armed drones to violate
another country's sovereign airspace to assassinate
"terror suspects" without affording said "suspects"
anything even vaguely resembling due process.

No, Gerry's "offensiveness" is delivered _only_ in
the form of harmless, tiny little electronic characters
appearing on people's monitors, tablets or cell
phones, and his "offensiveness" is generally only
experienced by, and limited to, those who are
apologists for state sanctioned mass murder and
the glorification of war.

The Truth Sayer

Apr 14, 2018, 2:25:34 PM4/14/18
On 4/13/2018 7:38 PM, Nurse Ratched aka Gerry Binder, a gun-shy, valor
stealing, J. Edgar loving, communist lying blowhard troll, welfare
fraudster, terrorist sympathizing, dole-bludging, race-baiting, control
freak, racist anarchist, cry-bully, village idiot poser who destroyed
AGMFS whined:

>> Peter T. King, wonderful... A peach of a guy.... None better.... Your
>> kinda guy....... RINO and IRA sympathizer.
>>
>> Why in the world would he bad mouth Trump. Trump only soundly rejected
>> the Muslim surveillance program idea of this bigoted asshole.

> So, you're now admitting that Erik Erickson may not have been peddling
> fake news after all?

Where did I say that? Sometimes I think you are severely mentally
challenged!