anyone to know name of a game

ibnalmagh...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 9:02:13 AM12/7/15
hi evrbody.in nineties i used to play a game on arcade machine. it was about a small chick son of hen it was fighting enemies with different weapons arrow black bomb etc while door is not visible, chick digs its place with arms untill open then it inters in it to go to next stage.when time to finish stage is over there comes a red monster on animal with a long arrow to kill chick .anyone to tell me about the name of that game

Nils Tanner

Dec 9, 2015, 4:27:22 AM12/9/15
Why is a mushroom called mushroom? As usual,
ibnalmagh...@gmail.com got it all completely wrong and wrote:

>hi evrbody.in nineties i used to play a game on arcade machine. it was about a small chick son of hen it was fighting enemies with different weapons arrow black bomb etc while door is not visible, chick digs its place with arms untill open then it inters in it to go to next stage.when time to finish stage is over there comes a red monster on animal with a long arrow to kill chick .anyone to tell me about the name of that game

New Zealand Story?