MAME v0.197!

Ant

Apr 25, 2018, 12:54:59 AM4/25/18
http://mamedev.org/?p=456
--
Quote of the Week: "When I look up and see the sun shining on the patch
of white clouds up in the blue, I begin to think how it would feel to be
up somewhere above it winging swiftly thought the clear air, watching
the earth below, and the men on it, no bigger than ants." --Eddie
Rickenbacker
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )