AERIS DIES!

Ramen Junkie

Nov 16, 2006, 9:29:08 PM11/16/06
Sorry.

--
Ramen Junkie

Onideus Mad Hatter

Nov 16, 2006, 11:00:34 PM11/16/06
On 16 Nov 2006 18:29:08 -0800, "Ramen Junkie" <lame...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Sorry.

LIES! I saw that bitch in Kingdom Hearts and she was alive and
kickin...unless she was undead...ZOMBIE AERIS!!1!

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Skull Crushing Ramen Machine

Nov 29, 2006, 10:36:41 PM11/29/06
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On 16 Nov 2006 18:29:08 -0800, "Ramen Junkie" <lame...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Sorry.
>
> LIES! I saw that bitch in Kingdom Hearts and she was alive and
> kickin...unless she was undead...ZOMBIE AERIS!!1!

Also she's in the movie SEQUAL proving that like FFX-2, Square has no
idea the meaning of "sacrafice".
--
Ramen Junkie
http://www.lameazoid.com

reuben...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2006, 6:27:54 AM12/14/06
Hello,

This IS Guybrush Threepwood.

~Bobbin

Skull Crushing Ramen Machine

Dec 14, 2006, 10:12:22 AM12/14/06
reuben...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This IS Guybrush Threepwood.

Who the fuck is "Aerith"?

--
Ramen Junkie

Mait

Dec 16, 2006, 11:32:18 PM12/16/06
Skull Crushing Ramen Machine wrote:
> reuben...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> This IS Guybrush Threepwood.
>
> Who the fuck is "Aerith"?

your mom.

No, really Aeris=Aerith. It's just a different translation. BUT SHE'S
DEAD, PEOPLE!! SHE DIED NINE YEARS AGO!! GET OVER IT!

;)

~Maitland

Cassandra J. Nichols

Dec 17, 2006, 1:42:34 PM12/17/06
Mait wrote:

> No, really Aeris=Aerith. It's just a different translation. BUT SHE'S
> DEAD, PEOPLE!! SHE DIED NINE YEARS AGO!! GET OVER IT!
>
> ;)

Not only did the poor girl die many years ago, she died millions of times!

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols

Skull Crushing Ramen Machine

Dec 19, 2006, 2:17:14 PM12/19/06

The Japanese don't even have a sound for "TH" in thier languange. How
does "Aerith" ever even get considered for this model or translation.
--
Ramen Junkie

Skull Crushing Ramen Machine

Dec 19, 2006, 2:18:29 PM12/19/06
Cassandra J. Nichols wrote:
> Mait wrote:
>
> > No, really Aeris=Aerith. It's just a different translation. BUT SHE'S
> > DEAD, PEOPLE!! SHE DIED NINE YEARS AGO!! GET OVER IT!
> >
> > ;)
>
> Not only did the poor girl die many years ago, she died millions of times!

I hear the Underwater Materia can be used to cure 999,999 stab wounds
to the back.... but not 1,000,000.

The Platinum Chocobo on the other hand....

--
Ramen Junkie

Onideus Mad Hatter

Jan 4, 2007, 1:48:30 AM1/4/07
On 19 Dec 2006 11:17:14 -0800, "Skull Crushing Ramen Machine"
<lame...@gmail.com> wrote:

Because it sounds cooler.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

www.xtaz.fr

Jan 4, 2007, 2:13:52 PM1/4/07

Jiro

Feb 26, 2007, 12:49:12 AM2/26/07

"Cassandra J. Nichols" <cass...@softhome.net> wrote in message

> Mait wrote:
>
>> No, really Aeris=Aerith. It's just a different translation. BUT SHE'S
>> DEAD, PEOPLE!! SHE DIED NINE YEARS AGO!! GET OVER IT!
>>
>> ;)
>
> Not only did the poor girl die many years ago, she died millions of times!

Good thing you could resurrect her.

Cassandra J. Nichols

Aug 5, 2018, 6:58:58 PM8/5/18
On 2006-12-19 11:17 AM, Skull Crushing Ramen Machine wrote:

> The Japanese don't even have a sound for "TH" in thier languange. How
> does "Aerith" ever even get considered for this model or translation.

Aerish.

anticr...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 4:22:20 PM1/7/19
Um.

No.

SWAT Please. From over 10000 locations in USA until 2060, SWAT, please.
ZOMBIE AERIS

anticr...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2020, 11:35:08 AM1/16/20
??

What is your goal and objective ?? To get massive amounts doctors issuing tests hated ??

Wouldn't they hate you LIVIDLY back if you're trying to take their lives and we'll being away??

Why are you self-considered to be more intelligent than dogs and cats?? After you make an enemy of the entire medical community?

Why "mad hat", then and show your peacock feathers like that if so impotent in power and control of the medical community? You would HAVE TO socially isolate yourself, right, as common sense?

Funkidelic

Jan 20, 2020, 3:19:58 PM1/20/20
You FUCKER. I rode my plaid chocobo all the way here to learn THIS?!