Throwing problem ... anyone else?

Buddy and Mary Tillman

May 11, 2002, 9:48:53 AM5/11/02
Being a monk, part of my bread and butter is being able to throw. But since
they "Fixed" the archery bug, I cannot throw. Period. At anything. Here is
what I get :

Target is too far away
Target is too far away
<moving closer all the time>
Target is too far away
<really close now>
Target is too close to use a ranged weapon

Anyone else experiencing this very annoying bug? Without throwing, I find
myself having to use stonestance much more often, and catching many more
beatings on the way back to my group.

Kerudor Kil'Moran
Disciple of the 52nd Circle
<Tears of the Fallen>
Tunare server

Tom

May 11, 2002, 12:22:38 PM5/11/02
"Buddy and Mary Tillman" <katn...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Being a monk, part of my bread and butter is being able to throw. But
since
> they "Fixed" the archery bug, I cannot throw. Period. At anything. Here is
> what I get :
>
> Target is too far away
> Target is too far away
> <moving closer all the time>
> Target is too far away
> <really close now>
> Target is too close to use a ranged weapon

You've got something (not the same thing that you're throwing) in your ammo
slot that now interferes after the patch.