What spell does elemental cast?

Nicolas Thomassin

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
Just seen after the patch that my Earth Elemental cast some kind of a
earthquake spell. I was wondering what are the spell that the other
elementals have (Fire, Water and Air)?

And any comments on their effect will be appreciated.

- Manshoon of Ak'kanon.

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

Nicolas Thomassin wrote in message

Water casts some kind of ice spell that does an unspecified amount of
damage. I suspect it's not a lot. The earthquake spell seems to stun the
opponent rather than do damage. I don't know what fire and air do.

Bishop[AGQ2]

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
Well my Air Elemental cast some sort of Wind spell. I get the message "A
Young Kodiak is hit by a blast of air".

--
Bishop[AGQ]
"Its a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear"

Nicolas Thomassin wrote in message
>Just seen after the patch that my Earth Elemental cast some kind of a
>earthquake spell. I was wondering what are the spell that the other
>elementals have (Fire, Water and Air)?
>
>And any comments on their effect will be appreciated.

Gresh

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
I've seen air elementals invis themselves when their master was sitting
idle. Pretty funny the first time i saw it.

Gresh
Qualm, Barbarian Shaman, E'ci

Bob Richardson

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

> Nicolas Thomassin wrote in message
> >Just seen after the patch that my Earth Elemental cast some kind of a
> >earthquake spell. I was wondering what are the spell that the other
> >elementals have (Fire, Water and Air)?
> >
> >And any comments on their effect will be appreciated.
>

> Water casts some kind of ice spell that does an unspecified amount of
> damage. I suspect it's not a lot. The earthquake spell seems to stun the
> opponent rather than do damage. I don't know what fire and air do.

The earthquake spell that the earth elemental casts does do some damage,
maybe not as much as the ice/flame spells that the water and fire elementals
do, but I have seen my earth elementals finish off a creature with the spell
so it has to do some damage.

-Renesco
magician Rodcet Nife.

Sabeo

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
I appologize I have been out of town for the last week. I have a Lvl 12
Water Elem. and have never seen him cast a thing. If this is a new patch do
all Elem. pets have this ability or does your pet need to be a certain lvl?

Nicolas Thomassin wrote in message
>Just seen after the patch that my Earth Elemental cast some kind of a
>earthquake spell. I was wondering what are the spell that the other
>elementals have (Fire, Water and Air)?
>
>And any comments on their effect will be appreciated.

Dolm

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99

Sabeo wrote:

> I appologize I have been out of town for the last week. I have a Lvl 12
> Water Elem. and have never seen him cast a thing. If this is a new patch do
> all Elem. pets have this ability or does your pet need to be a certain lvl?

After the last patch my Mage's Earth pet (level 12) started casting a
spell that shakes the ground underneath enemies. He never did that
before the patch.

I would guess that your Water pet will begin using its attack spell the
next time you play.

-- Dolm

Bishop[AGQ2]

Jun 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/14/99
They have always done that.

--

Gresh wrote in message <37653445...@pipeline.com>...

>I've seen air elementals invis themselves when their master was sitting
>idle. Pretty funny the first time i saw it.
>
>Gresh
>Qualm, Barbarian Shaman, E'ci

Guardian23

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
Strange, I have seen many pets and they did not always do that. It is only
recently that the pets started casting spells, except for the fire shield
and the invisibility for the fire and the air ones. Is it just higher level
pets, or do all the pets cast, because I know for a fact that on Povar the
Earth Elementals at lvl 8 or so did not cast anything.

Bishop[AGQ2] <snorc...@northlink.net> wrote in message

Richard Cortese

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
Guardian23 <ri...@nospam.home.com> wrote in message

> Strange, I have seen many pets and they did not always do that. It is
only
> recently that the pets started casting spells, except for the fire shield
> and the invisibility for the fire and the air ones. Is it just higher
level
> pets, or do all the pets cast, because I know for a fact that on Povar the
> Earth Elementals at lvl 8 or so did not cast anything.
I have seen level 6 magicians with earth eles casting so it looks like they
all do now.

Skip Sanders

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
They have their own spells. In the spell list in code, it's 'Earth
Elemental Spell', for instance.