THE CHARM BUG HAS NOT BEEN FIXED

1 view

anon

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
well, the charm bug that causes you to lose items in held slot has not been
fixed, but weren't we told so in one of the recent patches? i'm going to
petition about it everyday until they tell me to stop or i will be banned.
if i knew the bug had not been fixed i wouldn't have used my jeweled skull.
now a rusty mace (. so be warned, becareful about getting charmed.

Smoka

Sep 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/21/99
If you read the patch correctly, it said "ther bug should be fixed."

Main word is should.

Still leaves that little air of mystery about it, doesn't it?

And you didn't really expect them to have that fixed fro good now did
you? Come on! They can't even fix the QH to WK zone kick back since
beta3 (possibly earlier than that?), so why figure anything else would
be working like it should be.

Smoka Silvertree
23rd Level Ranger
Fennin Ro