Magician's summoned weapons

Star Wars Sucks

Oct 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/15/99
I have heard that magician's summoned weapons have gotten an update. Could
someone please list the weapons and their stats? I am only level 21 right
now, but I would be interested in learning the stats for the higher level
weapons as well as the ones I got now. Thank you very much, the spells are
expensive to me, so far I have only gotten summon arrows at 3dmg50range.err
range not orange.

sne...@my-deja.com

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
In article <7u83nc$o69$1...@news2.bit-net.com>,

They did improve, but most of them are still pretty worthless. Most of
them just got a few more charges added to them. I.e. Staff of Runes(i
think it was staff of runes) now has 5 charges of Gaze instead of 2.
The non-staves also now have 'magical' properties. Most of them have
pretty insignificant stuff like +5 vs fire, or on the level 34 summoned
dagger +5 vs disease, poison, and magic. None of them have stat
bonuses. The damage/delay stats have all remained the same. The only
one that I think was really that greatly improved was the Sword of
Runes. It now procs Ward Summoned, which isn't bad. If only the rest
could be equivalent. Somehow, a +5 vs fire, and cold for a level 20, or
24 spell doesn't particularly enthuse me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Matthew Mc Clement

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99
Mike wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:41:41 -0400, "Star Wars Sucks"

> <please...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> >I have heard that magician's summoned weapons have gotten an update. Could
> >someone please list the weapons and their stats? I am only level 21 right
> >now, but I would be interested in learning the stats for the higher level
> >weapons as well as the ones I got now. Thank you very much, the spells are
> >expensive to me, so far I have only gotten summon arrows at 3dmg50range.err
> >range not orange.
> >

> The Staff of Runes is a 2hb weapon with 36/9 stats and has Cancel
> Magic effect. The Sword of Runes is a 1hs weapon, 27/7 with Ward
> Summonned effect. I dont know about the others.

Ward summoned? Damn, that would be nice for a low lev warrior fighting
the elementals in Najena.

Matt