Charm is TOO damn bugged.

Kevlar

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
> That was just the start of the bugs 2nite....I also had a few messages
> 2nite: "Your Dooming Darkness has worn off"..."Your Dooming Drones has
> worn off...." ....I'm an enchanter, not a Necro or Druid.

I had the same thing happen to me, I was killing a griffon with a necro friend
in North Karana, I actually got the message sometimes for his DOT's ending.

I didnt think to ask if he got them also. I still got all the messages for my dot's,
crud and immolate, and his blood boil dot. No messages when his fear wore
off though, and those griffons hit hard!

-K

rak...@my-deja.com

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Yet again, another death to a bug with Charm. When does it end? For
all you Enchanters out there, DON'T charm a HG/Cyclops near Brother
Zephryl in Rth Mtns...as they will DART right to him, hit him
once...he'll ignore them, and DART right to you (faster than SoW it
looked)...and hit you 300 hps a punch...and he hits 4 times REALLY
REALLY fast. <--- happened to me b4 there, but this time i didn't see
the bastard....and hoped since it was many months ago it'd be fixed.

That was just the start of the bugs 2nite....I also had a few messages
2nite: "Your Dooming Darkness has worn off"..."Your Dooming Drones has
worn off...." ....I'm an enchanter, not a Necro or Druid.

But the most fun one was my buddy wanted me to sell a Fire Opal to the
HE in the tower near Seafury spawns....well, the fun part was I was in
Air illusion to get over the water in OOT...and I was stuck in the
illusion (w/o an icon) so I couldn't turn back (I was prolly KOS to her
then, though I didn't try it)....so I spent forever trying to
dispel...doesn't work, and had to log and come back in.

Ok, that was multiple bugs. But stacked on top of the resistances i'm
getting recently (although natural at a high lvl) I'm totally not in
the mood to play EQ...it's been a month and a half since I went out
hunting...and 2nite, the whole night, I hated being on the whole time
(though I thought it'd get better.) I bought Kunark....I'm only
thinking I may have done so too hastily. I'm not "threatening" to
leave....just saying...(because effectively I've been gone really.)

I dont' see light at the end of the tunnel.

Rakadar....wondering if he should log off for the last time.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

rak...@my-deja.com

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
In article <8cm71g$71c$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Oh yeah, also forgot the ever fun Pet attacks a teammate after you
target a monster...that's a fav too...happened last night. Also, why
does it seem that when you charm anything anymore, it intially starts
running away from you? Is pathing getting REALLY messed up anymore, or
is it just me ?

rak...@my-deja.com

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

Wha?? No one agrees? U'll hate it when Charm is the only "crowd
control" you can use on Giants =/

Dan Corban

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
First of all try getting a group for a change.
Second, if you or your group has a problem with multiple giants attacking at
once.. something is seriously wrong with you/group or your designated
puller.

<rak...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8cogoa$ijq$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> In article <8cm71g$71c$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> rak...@my-deja.com wrote> >

rak...@my-deja.com

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
In article <g3TH4.8105$zL2.1...@typhoon.neo.rr.com>,

First of all, learn what you are talking about. Every group I join ppl
love me (and I've ONLY grouped from lvl 6 and up)....problem is, the
higher I get, so does the MR....and not being able to stun/mes giants
is bullshit. Hasn't a HG ever popped on your head?...I also assume
your perfect team can see over hills and dunes so that you never run up
on one w/ one following you. Well, lets take away your key abilities
on a monster and tell you to avoid the "need for it." Plus, lets take
the other ability you have (that can still be used as a substitue for
your other ability taken away) and put bugs all thru it-- make you take
bad faction hits, have it randomly wonder away and attract more
enemies, hit party members w/o them being able to fight/cast back, and
best of all...YOU CAN DIE TO IT. *cheers*

Rak.