Crafted Changes

Jeff

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
I heard that with this patch, crafted armor gets updated with +stats. Can
anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!

X-Caliber

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
If it hasn't changed since yesterday.. then this is a fact,
I logged onto the test server and spoke to a 30th level
Ogre Warrior and he gave me some examples...
Crafted Boots - +5Agi
Crafted Gauntlets - +5Str
Crafted Vambraces - +2 disease/poison resist

Jeff <nospam...@no.com> wrote in message

The Fellhanded

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Yep it is true I am a Lvl 35 Warrior and this Is waht my Armor now says
Boots +5 AGI
Legs +2 SV Cold +2 SV fire
Breast Plate +5 STA +25 HP
Bracer +2DEX +2INT ( Each)
Arms +2 SV Des +2 SV Poi
Gauntlets +5 STR
Helm +5 Cha +5 Wis

This is Sweet But dont Know Why they would give Wis and Int But Damn Nice
!