Re: a joke

1 view

Mudge

Aug 16, 2015, 2:28:56 PM8/16/15
On 2015-08-15 16:13:32 -0600, K Wills (Shill #3) said:

> A man went into a lumberyard and said he wanted a two-by-four. The
> salesman asked him, "How long do you want it?"
>
> The man said, "Just a minute, I'll go ask my friend."
>
> He came back and said, "My friend says we want it for a long time. A
> real long time."

Groannnnnnnn !

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in 13C Calgary)
Remove noxious CO2 - plant many trees

Mudge

Aug 16, 2015, 6:27:04 PM8/16/15
On 2015-08-16 12:40:13 -0600, K Wills (Shill #3) said:

> Strut...

Because you mis-spelled "strutt" - you deserve this .....

Whenever Kentino drank absinthe, and subsequently broke wind, it
sounded like a Japanese motorcycle.

Somewhat concerned, he went to see his doctor. After listening to he
story the doctor said, "Surely you know that absinthe makes the fart go
Honda?"

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in 15C Calgary)