Portraits of 'Jennie' 7 (Part-2)

Hidden

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

いよいよ Jennie シリーズも最後です.7 は 162 ファイル,今日は part-2 です.

Portraits of 'Jennie' 7 (162 files total) part 2.

hide-hide さんに深く感謝しつつ.

Thank you very much, hide-hide.

Title: Portraits of 'Jennie' 7
Photo: Yasushi Rikitake
Published-by: Rikitake Yasushi Shashin Jimusho (maybe his private office)
Published-at: Aug. 1st 1998
Compiled-by: Studio R
ISBN4-915979-22-3 C0072 Y12000E
(C) Yasushi Rikitake 1998
(C) LIPS INC. 1998

Models:
002: Akiho Iino, 15 yo
008: Yuki Kiyohara, 15 yo
012: Yuko (or Yuuko, Yuhko) Miho, 15 yo
018: Noriko Kawai, 15 yo
024: Sanae Hirata, 16 yo
030: Shinobu Kojima, 16 yo
042: Hiromi Onodera, 16 yo
046: Yoko (or Youko, Yohko) Suzuki, 16 yo
050: Chitose Kurata, 16 yo
054: Yayoi Murakami, 16 yo
060: Tomoko Hatakeyama, 16 yo
070: Mitsuko Yokoyama, 16 yo
082: Rika Nishimura, 15&16 yo (*^.^*)
132: Satomi Fukuda, 16 yo
140: Yayoi Ono (or Oono, Ohno), 16 yo
148: Saeko (I'm not sure) Ogawa, 16 yo
154: Mizue Hiruta, 17 yo

Stuff:
158: Kazuo Tanaka, Tony Sakaguchi, Mitsuru (or Man) Shimizu, Tutomu Sato (or Satoh)
159: Yasushi Rikitake, REE, Hiromi (or Yumi) Ishizaka, Rie Aoyama

Original scan and post: hide-hide

Jennie7-000.jpg to Jennie7-161.jpg
total 162 files

That's all, forks!

pnav

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Can someone please post the complete series of this girl????? (Tomoko
Hatakeyama?) As you can see in this pic she's LACTATING!!!! Which means she
just had a baby. I thought 16 yr old girls in Japan didn't do that sort of
thing, at least they didn't when I was there in 1983-85.
Also can someone post the Madoka Kase series too??

Thanks

pnav
"Hidden" <hidd...@geocities.co.jp> wrote in message