Re: What happened to paul?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Apr 28, 2017, 1:06:57 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 06:55:00 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <burke...@ts-girls.com> wrote:
>On 4/28/2017 6:03 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 00:07:13 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
>>>
>>> Did his latest sock outing cause him much embarrassment and make him
>>> run away?
>>
>> No, I think it's more because the discourse
>> in these groups has been taken over by the
>> likes of PeeScent and his roach an Rachel
>> socks because useless floating turds like
>> Checkmate, Tr!pe, Miss Kitty, pandora, keep
>> it up with the extended, say-nothing-of-worth,
>> threads while they don't trim because they are
>> stupid, lazy and rude and, furthermore they
>> seem to think Usenet should be turned into
>> YouTube Lite and this has had the effect of
>> causing those of us who participated in Usenet
>> in its heyday (glory days) and still remember
>> how entertaining it could be, to throw our hands
>> up in frustration at how low it has sunk at the
>> behest of the causative agents who won't take out
>> the trash by kill filing the boredom factor types
>> or by ceasing replying with the *destroy the
>> forum* types.
>>
>> With such as the above ruining the Usenet, is
>> it any wonder highly intelligent and cutting
>> edge subscribers such as Dweeblesh!te lost
>> interest?
>>
>> Keep it up and Yours Truly will be leaving as
>> well. Then you will have your wish - Usenet as
>> another vast wasteland.
>>
>Greg, this is just the reason I haven't posted here for the past several
>days.
>Too much childishness and stupidity to suit me.

As usual, Colonel, you are correct. If I wanted a
kindergarten environment, I'd audit a kindergarten
class. I suspect, however, that the discourse there
would be more intelligent and mature than the
majority of that which occurs here of late.

I subscribed to Usenet in order to have some fellow
intelligentsia with whom to interact and exchange
ideas and perhaps learn a thing or two that I had
no prior knowledge of.

Instead, lately all I see is stupid bare links to
YouTube videos, baby talk from PeeScent and his
slurpers, lunacy from roach and rachel, drivel
from Skeet, and so forth. The only people who
remain halfway interesting are the Checkmate,
the Janithor, Shiny Metal Asshole, Bill (not)
Jillians, your esteemed person, Nads, kensi,
Anglo Saxon, and perhaps a few more who don't
immediately come to mind.

Sn!pe, for whom I used have a little respect,
is now a disappointment as he's a PeeScent
ass-licker of the highest order. Siri Cruise
then licks Sn!pe's ass and they then commence
to engage in a roundhouse slurp fest consisting
of the most inane and unoriginal crap that has
ever appeared on Usenet and they fancy themselves
original and clever. They have reduced themselves
to being human parrots, especially Siri who seems
to be incapable of original thinking because all
she does is quote or refer to mostly video crap
with a little literature crap thrown in.

Don't these fools understand all that crap is
readily available and all to pervasive on the
Internet as a whole? Are they so rude and stupid
that they think it's a great accomplishment to
turn discussion groups that are text based into
a constant repeat of that which is readily
available elsewhere?

Are they really so stupid and dull that they cannot
post an original thought? Discuss with their unique
thoughts a topic of discussion?

Apparently not, as they not only end up slurping
a dullard like PeeScent but further encouraging him
by emulating him. No leaders - only those who follow
the most immature, illiterate and inane of all
subscribers. Low brow, low life's making a pig pile.

These are the kind of people whom you've all seen
when you were young. They stick their thumbs into
their ears, wiggle their fingers, bulge out their
eyes and slobber out tongue-flapping noises.

--

"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Apr 28, 2017, 1:11:33 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:06:54 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; ""Sir Gregory Hall,
Esq." <greghall@yecht_master.fake>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<l9s6gc191tpkeooma...@4ax.com>:

> [...]
>to pervasive on the Internet as a whole? Are they so rude and stupid
>that they think it's a great accomplishment to turn discussion groups
>that are text based into a constant repeat of that which is readily
>available elsewhere?
>
>Are they really so stupid and dull that they cannot post an original
>thought? Discuss with their unique thoughts a topic of discussion?
>
>Apparently not, as they not only end up slurping a dullard like PeeScent
>but further encouraging him by emulating him. No leaders - only those
>who follow the most immature, illiterate and inane of all subscribers.
>Low brow, low life's making a pig pile.
>
>These are the kind of people whom you've all seen when you were young.
>They stick their thumbs into their ears, wiggle their fingers, bulge
>out their eyes and slobber out tongue-flapping noises.

OMFG gerg is so mad that he forgot to trim his poast! he's likely scouring google street view *rite now* for a good sniper spot to scurry to!

SOUND TEH ALRAMS!

<klaxxon sounds>

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

%

Apr 28, 2017, 1:14:20 PM4/28/17
i got mentioned three times in the above rant ,
i am king of alt.goo goo.ga ga

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛

Apr 28, 2017, 1:18:04 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:14:15 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; "" %"
<per...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<a9siqd....@news.alt.net>:

>Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 06:55:00 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
>><burke...@ts-girls.com> wrote:
>>>Greg, this is just the reason I haven't posted here for the past several
>>>days. Too much childishness and stupidity to suit me.
>>As usual, Colonel, you are correct. If I wanted a kindergarten
>>environment, I'd audit a kindergarten class. I suspect, however, that
>>the discourse there would be more intelligent and mature than the
>>majority of that which occurs here of late. I subscribed to Usenet in
>>order to have some fellow intelligentsia with whom to interact and
>>exchange ideas and perhaps learn a thing or two that I had no prior
>>knowledge of. Instead, lately all I see is stupid bare links to YouTube
>>videos, baby talk from PeeScent and his slurpers, lunacy from roach and
>>rachel, drivel from Skeet, and so forth. The only people who remain
>>halfway interesting are the 💩, the Janithor, Shiny Metal Asshole,
and yet he's afraid of even so much as uttering my nym because of how smacked down i made him.

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

-

Nadegda

Apr 28, 2017, 3:47:24 PM4/28/17
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:06:54 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote a 102-
line rant in reply to his earlier reply to himself:

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 06:55:00 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
> <burke...@ts-girls.com> wrote:
>>On 4/28/2017 6:03 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

>>> No, I think it's more because the discourse in these groups has been
>>> taken over by the likes of PeeScent and his roach an Rachel socks
>>> because useless floating turds like Checkmate, Tr!pe, Miss Kitty,
>>> pandora, keep it up with the extended, say-nothing-of-worth,
>>> threads while they don't trim because they are stupid, lazy and rude
>>> and, furthermore they seem to think Usenet should be turned into
>>> YouTube Lite and this has had the effect of causing those of us who
>>> participated in Usenet in its heyday (glory days) and still remember
>>> how entertaining it could be, to throw our hands up in frustration at
>>> how low it has sunk at the behest of the causative agents who won't
>>> take out the trash by kill filing the boredom factor types or by
>>> ceasing replying with the *destroy the forum* types.
>>>
>>> With such as the above ruining the Usenet, is it any wonder highly
>>> intelligent and cutting edge subscribers such as Dweeblesh!te

Who?

>>> lost interest?
>>>
>>> Keep it up and Yours Truly will be leaving as well. Then you will have
>>> your wish - Usenet as another vast wasteland.
>>
>> Greg, this is just the reason I haven't posted here for the past several
>> days.
>> Too much childishness and stupidity to suit me.
>
> As usual, Colonel, you are correct. If I wanted a kindergarten
> environment, I'd audit a kindergarten class. I suspect, however, that
> the discourse there would be more intelligent and mature than the
> majority of that which occurs here of late.

Well, of course your sock agrees with you. It's in his contract.

<snicker>

> I subscribed to Usenet in order to have some fellow intelligentsia with
> whom to interact and exchange ideas and perhaps learn a thing or two
> that I had no prior knowledge of.
>
> Instead, lately all I see is stupid bare links to YouTube videos, baby
> talk from PeeScent and his slurpers, lunacy from roach and rachel,
> drivel from Skeet, and so forth. The only people who remain halfway
> interesting are the Checkmate,
> the Janithor, Shiny Metal Asshole, Bill (not)
> Jillians, your esteemed person

if you do say so yourself,

> Nads, kensi, Anglo Saxon, and perhaps a few more who don't immediately
> come to mind.

Why, thank you.

> Sn!pe, for whom I used have a little respect,
> is now a disappointment as he's a PeeScent ass-licker of the highest
> order.

You'll have to excuse Tr!pe. He's not quite himself lately.

He hasn't quite said so explicitly, but all the evidence suggests that his
burbly friend murphy is in trouble: either he's on his deathbed, or the
civil commitment hearings aren't going too well, and for one of these
reasons or the other he will soon be net.dead. So he's trying out new
slurpees, and he's in an emotionally distraught state ...

> Siri Cruise then licks Sn!pe's ass and they then commence to
> engage in a roundhouse slurp fest consisting of the most inane and
> unoriginal crap that has ever appeared on Usenet and they fancy
> themselves original and clever.

Sounds like you three have a lot in common then!

<snicker>

> They have reduced themselves to being human parrots, especially Siri who
> seems to be incapable of original thinking because all she does is quote
> or refer to mostly video crap with a little literature crap thrown in.
>
> Don't these fools understand all that crap is readily available and all
> to pervasive on the Internet as a whole? Are they so rude and stupid
> that they think it's a great accomplishment to turn discussion groups
> that are text based into a constant repeat of that which is readily
> available elsewhere?
>
> Are they really so stupid and dull that they cannot post an original
> thought? Discuss with their unique thoughts a topic of discussion?
>
> Apparently not, as they not only end up slurping a dullard like PeeScent
> but further encouraging him by emulating him. No leaders - only those
> who follow the most immature, illiterate and inane of all subscribers.
> Low brow, low life's making a pig pile.
>
> These are the kind of people whom you've all seen when you were young.
> They stick their thumbs into their ears, wiggle their fingers, bulge out
> their eyes and slobber out tongue-flapping noises.

You expected better from a bunch of kooks?

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Checkmate, DoW #1

Apr 28, 2017, 4:16:45 PM4/28/17
Checkmate! In article <l9s6gc191tpkeooma...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yecht_master.fake says...
"No leaders"? alt.checkmate gets more posts than AUK does now. How do
you suppose that happened? If you want interesting discussions, post
more of them. I post my share, but I'm okay with some SSoU now and
then. I delete long threads of it when it gets too stupid, but I can't
make it go away for you.

--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2017

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

Apr 28, 2017, 4:28:45 PM4/28/17
and it will always exist as long as there's a me