Is anyone else getting sick on Taco Bell food?

已查看 29 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Just Visiting

未读,
2010年5月23日 18:11:522010/5/23
收件人
I just don't know what Taco Bell has done to their food but it's
making our stomachs upset. We have eaten Taco Bell for many years but
recently we've decided to stop going. That slop they serve for meat is
totally digusting. The thought of it makes me want to puke. And their
beans aren't as good either. For us, they've killed the craving.

Lo siento, TB, adios!

Mrs Irish Mike

未读,
2010年5月23日 19:37:042010/5/23
收件人
On May 23, 3:11 pm, Just Visiting <nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

Six years ago I bought two bean and cheese tacos. That night I went to
the ER with severe stomach disturbances. After ruling out a heart
attack they shot me full of morphine and instructed me to take Zantac
daily which I did for a couple of years. I still have to watch what I
eat. Anytime I eat Taco Hell I have the exact same symptoms that
require several dosings of Pepto. Any fast food seems to be capable of
ruining my night.

Recently there was an article about the four fold increase in stomach
cancer in young males in the US. Got me to thinking, who is the number
one market cutomer for fast food? Young males. You know what I
decided? I'm not going to eat food made by people making minimum wage.
I've greatly reduced the food I eat made by people who are strangers
to me. I wash all the food I cook.

Food handling should be a highly paid occupation so valued that the
workers would never risk being fired. They should make as much as a
hair stylist or a car salesman. People's lives are at stake.

Larry

未读,
2010年5月23日 19:39:532010/5/23
收件人
All you ever do is bitch and run. Stick with the Cheesecake Factory and
bring your own Dr. Pepper.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月23日 19:44:382010/5/23
收件人

"Just Visiting" <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

I've eaten Taco Bell for 25+ plus year's and I never once got sick from it.

Brian Gordon

未读,
2010年5月23日 21:32:222010/5/23
收件人
In article <bg3jv5ppbe7ifh41a...@4ax.com>,

WAY back, when I was a graduate student at USC (Columbia, SC), one of my
fellow students, who was from Mexico City, observed that he liked to eat at
Taco Bell -- since it was a nice change from Mexican food ...

--
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| Brian Gordon -->bri...@panix.com<-- brian dot gordon at cox dot net |

aemeijers

未读,
2010年5月23日 21:49:082010/5/23
收件人
Brian Gordon wrote:
> In article <bg3jv5ppbe7ifh41a...@4ax.com>,
> Just Visiting <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> I just don't know what Taco Bell has done to their food but it's
>> making our stomachs upset. We have eaten Taco Bell for many years but
>> recently we've decided to stop going. That slop they serve for meat is
>> totally digusting. The thought of it makes me want to puke. And their
>> beans aren't as good either. For us, they've killed the craving.
>>
>> Lo siento, TB, adios!
>
> WAY back, when I was a graduate student at USC (Columbia, SC), one of my
> fellow students, who was from Mexico City, observed that he liked to eat at
> Taco Bell -- since it was a nice change from Mexican food ...

It has nothing to do with Mexican food, but it can be good if prepared
properly. I had to give up on the local TBs because they quit bothering
to drain the meat after cooking, and went to a lower-grade quality of
lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese to throw in. (I'l mention in passing how
dirty the prep line looked, and the flies in the dining room.) The
burritos also got downright tiny- what used to take two hands to hold,
you can now eat with one, without looking. I sometimes try TBs in other
cities, and the quality is better, but the sizes are still small.

I think most of it has to do with the quality of the employees and
training, or the lack thereof. Slackjaw employees, in general, can't do
anything very well. And if they can't read the words alongside the
pictures on the instruction sheet over each station, well, what can you do?

--
aem sends...

aogilmore

未读,
2010年5月24日 15:34:032010/5/24
收件人
On May 23, 3:11 pm, Just Visiting <nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

I agree you dont' want to look too closely at the food, but usually
it's at least sanitary. As Jerry points out most of it comes from a
tube anyway...very little handling. Once something makes you sick
though, you don't want to go back to it. Even if logic tells you it's
most likely safe.
i got sick from a mex restaurant in SF a few months ago, posted in
yelp! got a reply from the manager. THEN a few months later same
thing happened to another guy. so some places have a food
sanitation, help not washing hands problem.

Peter Lawrence

未读,
2010年5月24日 20:18:032010/5/24
收件人
On 5/23/10 6:49 PM, aemeijers wrote:

> It has nothing to do with Mexican food, but it can be good if prepared
> properly. I had to give up on the local TBs because they quit bothering
> to drain the meat after cooking, and went to a lower-grade quality of
> lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese to throw in. (I'l mention in passing how
> dirty the prep line looked, and the flies in the dining room.) The
> burritos also got downright tiny- what used to take two hands to hold,
> you can now eat with one, without looking. I sometimes try TBs in other
> cities, and the quality is better, but the sizes are still small.
>
> I think most of it has to do with the quality of the employees and
> training, or the lack thereof. Slackjaw employees, in general, can't do
> anything very well. And if they can't read the words alongside the
> pictures on the instruction sheet over each station, well, what can you do?

Hire Mexicans!

Here in California, the worst Taco Bell I ever had the displeasure of eating
at is the one located in Scotts Valley. Which is the only Taco Bell in
California that I have ever been at that had zero Mexicans working behind
the counter. Coincidence? I think not.

- Peter

Joe

未读,
2010年5月23日 22:40:162010/5/23
收件人

"Just Visiting" <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Your just pissed because they ran out of Dr Pepper.
Have you returned to the Cheesecake factory recently?

My Shiny Plastic Head

未读,
2010年5月25日 00:37:222010/5/25
收件人
In news:bg3jv5ppbe7ifh41a...@4ax.com,

--

Of course you're sick. You're supposed to order food and eat it, not dive in
the dumpster out back sitting in the hot sun... unless it's at BK, of

Your Pal,

Burger King King
All Fear My Shiny Plastic Head

My Shiny Plastic Head

未读,
2010年5月25日 01:25:302010/5/25
收件人
In news:0umdnZBk641XXGTW...@supernews.com,

Tapeworms don't get sick, fool.

BKK your BFF

--

Just Visiting

未读,
2010年5月25日 17:13:482010/5/25
收件人
On Sun, 23 May 2010 19:39:53 -0400, Larry <Lar...@I190gmail.com>
wrote:

You're off-topic but a very good idea. Thank you! :)

Just Visiting

未读,
2010年5月25日 17:29:252010/5/25
收件人

We were at a Taco Bell in Columbus, OH waiting in line to place our
order. Then, an employee walked in thru the locked door, put his
duffle bag away and immediately went on the food line without washing
his hands! We walked out.

Larry

未读,
2010年5月25日 19:52:282010/5/25
收件人
Who is "we"? You and your pimp, crackwhore?

My Shiny Plastic Head

未读,
2010年5月25日 21:10:362010/5/25
收件人
In news:9cidnc_2daIh_2HW...@giganews.com,

Larry <Lar...@I190gmail.com> wrote:

> Who is "we"? You and your pimp, crackwhore?

Fuck, Larry, you are really, really stupid.

We is you and sqwerlz, with you dressed up in drag trying to pick up tricks
out on the curb so you two can afford to go out.

Burger King King
All fear my shiny plastic head

--

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月31日 14:39:572010/5/31
收件人

wrote:

> Food handling should be a highly paid occupation so valued that the

>workers would never risk being fired. They should make as much as a
>hair stylist or a car salesman. People's lives are at stake.

I agree, but for differenct reason's. Highly paid peope are less likelyto
make mistake's on the order, and not serve you the correct food. This is
the prioity in my opinion because, the food is all cooked anyway so the
chance's of getting sick are pretty much 0% percent. Also, people who are
peid more money are likely to work there a longer time meaning, they have
more practice at teh job and will serve the food a lot faster. Incompetant
teen's can take over twice as long to get the food ready.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月31日 14:40:282010/5/31
收件人

"Brian Gordon" <bri...@panix.com> wrote in message

> In article <bg3jv5ppbe7ifh41a...@4ax.com>,
> Just Visiting <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >I just don't know what Taco Bell has done to their food but it's
> >making our stomachs upset. We have eaten Taco Bell for many years but
> >recently we've decided to stop going. That slop they serve for meat is
> >totally digusting. The thought of it makes me want to puke. And their
> >beans aren't as good either. For us, they've killed the craving.
> >
> >Lo siento, TB, adios!
>
> WAY back, when I was a graduate student at USC (Columbia, SC), one of my
> fellow students, who was from Mexico City, observed that he liked to eat
at
> Taco Bell -- since it was a nice change from Mexican food ...

Dumbass, Taco Bell IS mexican food.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月31日 14:41:182010/5/31
收件人

"aemeijers" <aeme...@att.net> wrote in message

The burrito's didn't get smaller, your hand's got bigger. Now stop your
complaining.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年5月31日 16:03:062010/5/31
收件人
Jerry Sauk wrote

> Mrs Irish Mike <BeaF...@msn.com> wrote
> Just Visiting nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net wrote

>> Food handling should be a highly paid occupation so valued that
>> the workers would never risk being fired. They should make as
>> much as a hair stylist or a car salesman. People's lives are at stake.

> I agree, but for differenct reason's. Highly paid peope are less likely

> to make mistake's on the order, and not serve you the correct food.

Pure fantasy.

> This is the prioity in my opinion because, the food is all cooked anyway

Plenty of it isnt, most obviously with the salads.

> so the chance's of getting sick are pretty much 0% percent.

Even sillier.

> Also, people who are peid more money are likely to
> work there a longer time meaning, they have more
> practice at teh job and will serve the food a lot faster.

The real way it got faster with fast food is with automation.

> Incompetant teen's can take over twice as long to get the food ready.

But its their low wages that make the fast food so cheap.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年5月31日 16:07:002010/5/31
收件人
Mrs Irish Mike wrote
> Just Visiting <nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net> wrote

>> I just don't know what Taco Bell has done to their food but it's
>> making our stomachs upset. We have eaten Taco Bell for many years but
>> recently we've decided to stop going. That slop they serve for meat
>> is totally digusting. The thought of it makes me want to puke. And
>> their beans aren't as good either. For us, they've killed the craving.

>> Lo siento, TB, adios!

> Six years ago I bought two bean and cheese tacos. That night I went to
> the ER with severe stomach disturbances. After ruling out a heart
> attack they shot me full of morphine and instructed me to take Zantac
> daily which I did for a couple of years. I still have to watch what I
> eat. Anytime I eat Taco Hell I have the exact same symptoms that
> require several dosings of Pepto. Any fast food seems to be capable of
> ruining my night.

> Recently there was an article about the four fold increase in stomach
> cancer in young males in the US. Got me to thinking, who is the number
> one market cutomer for fast food? Young males. You know what I
> decided? I'm not going to eat food made by people making minimum wage.

You're always free to always eat at expensive restaurants, and get food poisoning there.

> I've greatly reduced the food I eat made by people
> who are strangers to me. I wash all the food I cook.

Your hypocondria is your problem.

> Food handling should be a highly paid occupation so
> valued that the workers would never risk being fired.

That aint the reason for the examples of food poisoning.

> They should make as much as a hair stylist or a car salesman.

They do, most obviously with restaurant chefs.

You're always free to patronise places like that.

> People's lives are at stake.

Hardly ever.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月31日 16:39:132010/5/31
收件人

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bullshit. Fast-food place's sell BILLIONS of dollars every year. They
certainly can afford to pay thier worker's $20 dollar's and hour and hire
teh best talent available.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年5月31日 16:45:252010/5/31
收件人
On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:39:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

LOL!

Maybe if you didn't skip English you wouldn't have to work at McD's.

Larry

未读,
2010年5月31日 17:40:272010/5/31
收件人
Are you willing to pay 25% more to feed your fat ass so they can afford
to hire grad students? And have you ever heard of cross-contamination?

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月31日 19:58:122010/5/31
收件人

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message

I don't work at Mcdonald's and I refuse to ever do it again, because of many
issue's but mostly because of asshole customer's and lying co-worker's.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年5月31日 19:56:332010/5/31
收件人

"Larry" <Lar...@notgmail.com> wrote in message

What part of "they make billions of dollar's a year" did you not understand.
They can EASILY increase the wage to $20 dollar's an hour without increasing
the price of the food. In fact, they could probably DECREASE the price of
the food because, with the much better service they provide, they will have
much more regular customer's and even more sales.

And cross-contamination is a completely different issue, because it's
illegal irregardless what the employee's wage is.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年5月31日 20:56:222010/5/31
收件人
On Mon, 31 May 2010 18:58:12 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Come on, you can admit it.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年5月31日 20:58:012010/5/31
收件人
On Mon, 31 May 2010 18:56:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

How many employees?

>They can EASILY increase the wage to $20 dollar's an hour without increasing
>the price of the food. In fact, they could probably DECREASE the price of
>the food because, with the much better service they provide, they will have
>much more regular customer's and even more sales.

Better not be late for your shift. No one else would hire you.

>And cross-contamination is a completely different issue, because it's
>illegal irregardless what the employee's wage is.

Too funny.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年5月31日 21:04:232010/5/31
收件人
Jerry Sauk wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Jerry Sauk wrote
>>> Mrs Irish Mike <BeaF...@msn.com> wrote
>>> Just Visiting nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net wrote

>>> I agree, but for differenct reason's. Highly paid peope are less likely
>>> to make mistake's on the order, and not serve you the correct food.

>> Pure fantasy.

>>> This is the prioity in my opinion because, the food is all cooked anyway

>> Plenty of it isnt, most obviously with the salads.

>>> so the chance's of getting sick are pretty much 0% percent.

>> Even sillier.

>>> Also, people who are peid more money are likely to
>>> work there a longer time meaning, they have more
>>> practice at teh job and will serve the food a lot faster.

>> The real way it got faster with fast food is with automation.

>>> Incompetant teen's can take over twice as long to get the food ready.

>> But its their low wages that make the fast food so cheap.

> Bullshit.

Fact.

> Fast-food place's sell BILLIONS of dollars every year.

Irrelevant to that point.

> They certainly can afford to pay thier worker's $20 dollar's and hour

Yes, and that would inevitably result in significantly more
expensive fast food because that is their major cost.

> and hire teh best talent available.

Thats what restaurants do. Even you should have noticed the different price of the food in those.

If you dont like the way fast food operations operate, no one is
holding a gun to your head and forcing you to use one ever again.

If someone is doing that, call the cops.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年5月31日 21:11:372010/5/31
收件人
Jerry Sauk wrote
> Larry <Lar...@notgmail.com> wrote

>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>> Mrs Irish Mike<BeaF...@msn.com> wrote
>>> Just Visiting<nospam-webex...@sbcglobal.net> wrote

>>> I agree, but for differenct reason's. Highly paid peope are less
>>> likelyto make mistake's on the order, and not serve you the correct
>>> food. This is the prioity in my opinion because, the food is all
>>> cooked anyway so the chance's of getting sick are pretty much 0%
>>> percent. Also, people who are peid more money are likely to work
>>> there a longer time meaning, they have more practice at teh job and
>>> will serve the food a lot faster. Incompetant teen's can take over
>>> twice as long to get the food ready.

>> Are you willing to pay 25% more to feed your fat ass so they can afford
>> to hire grad students? And have you ever heard of cross-contamination?

> What part of "they make billions of dollar's a year" did you
> not understand. They can EASILY increase the wage to $20
> dollar's an hour without increasing the price of the food.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only ever get to flip burgers.

When labor is by far their highest cost, even someone as stupid
as you should be able to grasp that if their by far the highest cost
is increased, that has to increase the cost of the food they sell.

> In fact, they could probably DECREASE the price of the food because, with the much better
> service they provide, they will have much more regular customer's and even more sales.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only ever get to flip burgers.

> And cross-contamination is a completely different issue,

Nope.

> because it's illegal irregardless what the employee's wage is.

Doesnt mean that the dregs of the labor market can manage to do what is legally required reliably.

We've just had one of the customers of a local operation proclaim that they
wont be partonising a particular burger operation again after they watched
one of the dregs of the labor market squash two cockroaches on the counter
used to prepare the food, sweep the corpses off onto the floor, and carry
on regardless preparing more burgers with no further action whatever.

Lady Veteran

未读,
2010年6月1日 10:45:062010/6/1
收件人

Actually, it isn't really. The fare at TB is an Americanized ideal of
Mexican food. No self-respecting Mexican would claim it. It is purely
an American invention. This is no different than Chow Mein and Chop
Suey, which is not really Chinese...

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com

"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
"I am mad as hell and I will not take it anymore!"

---Network

Larry

未读,
2010年6月1日 19:25:522010/6/1
收件人
Try to understand this.

McDonald's made $4.5 billion in net profit it's last fiscal year.

They employ $1.5 million employees globally.

If each employee works 2080 hours per year (full time) that would be
$1.44 per hour per employee if they gave up all of their profits. I
realize that they have a large number of part-time employees so let's
double that to $2.88 per hour - that would never equate to $20/hour or
almost $42K/year for a full time employee.

For this exercise we are not even allowing for payroll taxes that are a
significant percentage of what an employee earns. We are also not
including worker's comp that is based on employee salaries, among other
things.

No publicly traded company in the world will give back all of their
profits to their employees so, once again, you are wrong.

Larry

未读,
2010年6月1日 19:27:162010/6/1
收件人
YOU are the common problem in regard to your work history, Jerry.

aemeijers

未读,
2010年6月1日 19:34:072010/6/1
收件人

Don't forget- most McD's aren't owned by McD's. They are owned by
franchisees. They don't have access to the corporate piggy bank- their
P&L is based on the stores they own.

--
aem sends...

My Shiny Plastic Head

未读,
2010年6月2日 16:00:022010/6/2
收件人
In news:WYGdnRRbGYaYCpjR...@giganews.com,
Larry <Lar...@justgmail.com> wrote:

> Try to understand this.

<clipshit>

Larry tries very hard to explain the ways of the world to a troll...

Check out the big brain on Larry.

BKK

Larry

未读,
2010年6月2日 19:05:402010/6/2
收件人
I guess the fat ass would want the franchisees to give up their profits,
too. They don't have to make a living.

Mrs Irish Mike

未读,
2010年6月2日 19:15:182010/6/2
收件人
On Jun 1, 4:25 pm, Larry <Larr...@justgmail.com> wrote:
> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > "Larry"<Larr...@notgmail.com>  wrote in message

> profits to their employees so, once again, you are wrong.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not saying to trade profit for wages, someone else said that. I do
think an increase in the price of the food would be worth it if the
workers were well paid.

Let us say McD charges $1 for a burger and pays their people $8 an
hour. How many burgers are sold an hour? I am having difficulty
finding the answer to that but did find this:
http://jsfburgerchef.homestead.com/BurgerChefHistory.html which tells
of Burger Chef increasing cooking from 1,000 burgers an hour to 2,000.
I would think that is at a very busy time. So let us be very
conservative and say the average Micky's burger flipper makes 100
burgers an hour average. Charge an additional $0.10 for each burger
and pass that money on to the worker. Now he is up to $18/hr. Not bad,
and the increase is small. Repeat with fries and drinks and soon
enough you have your food prepared and served by highly paid
professionals, with the cost increase about $1 for a family of four.

The results would be a better dining experience. Less demand or
social services. Increased tax revenue. Increased workers' pay means
more money spent on goods and services in the community. Increased
buisness in other sectors means more money available to spend on
luxuries such as eating out. Henry Ford knew that increasing auto
worker pay would come back to make a bigger demand for his cars.

Larry

未读,
2010年6月2日 20:47:572010/6/2
收件人
Mrs Irish Mike wrote:
> On Jun 1, 4:25 pm, Larry<Larr...@justgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> "Larry"<Larr...@notgmail.com> wrote in message

It's not that simple. Do you know how much payroll taxes and worker's
comp costs? I do and it's based on the worker's base pay. Look it up.

Also, and increase of 7% - 12% per burger would be significant enough to
reduce sales. Add franchise fees to that and it's even worse.

My Shiny Plastic Head

未读,
2010年6月2日 20:58:522010/6/2
收件人

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月2日 21:22:532010/6/2
收件人
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:15:18 -0700 (PDT), Mrs Irish Mike <BeaF...@msn.com>
wrote:

You're welcome to put your money where your mouth is and open a burger joint
so you can try out your collectivist theories.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月2日 23:25:052010/6/2
收件人

> I'm not saying to trade profit for wages, someone else said that.

> I do think an increase in the price of the food would be worth it
> if the workers were well paid.

More fool you. It doesnt help with restaurants where they are well paid.

> Let us say McD charges $1 for a burger and pays their people $8 an
> hour. How many burgers are sold an hour? I am having difficulty
> finding the answer to that but did find this:
> http://jsfburgerchef.homestead.com/BurgerChefHistory.html which tells
> of Burger Chef increasing cooking from 1,000 burgers an hour to 2,000.
> I would think that is at a very busy time. So let us be very
> conservative and say the average Micky's burger flipper makes 100
> burgers an hour average. Charge an additional $0.10 for each burger
> and pass that money on to the worker. Now he is up to $18/hr. Not bad,
> and the increase is small. Repeat with fries and drinks and soon
> enough you have your food prepared and served by highly paid
> professionals, with the cost increase about $1 for a family of four.

> The results would be a better dining experience.

Have fun explaing why it isnt with restaurants that gouge customers more.

> Less demand or social services.

Fantasy, burger flippers dont get social services.

> Increased tax revenue.

Minimally, because there arent that many burger flippers.

> Increased workers' pay means more money spent on goods and services in the community.

Nope, because the customers have less to spend on goods and services.

> Increased buisness in other sectors

Pure fantasy when the customers have less to spend.

> means more money available to spend on luxuries such as eating out.

Even sillier.

> Henry Ford knew that increasing auto worker pay would
> come back to make a bigger demand for his cars.

And he later put in troops with machine guns quite
literally when those fools demanded even more.

And quite a bit of the manufacture of cars moved offshore to lower labor cost countrys like Korea.

Nice theory, pity about the real world.

Mrs Irish Mike

未读,
2010年6月3日 00:34:122010/6/3
收件人
> >http://jsfburgerchef.homestead.com/BurgerChefHistory.htmlwhich tells

> > of Burger Chef increasing cooking from 1,000 burgers an hour to 2,000.
> > I would think that is at a very busy time. So let us be very
> > conservative and say the average Micky's burger flipper makes 100
> > burgers an hour average. Charge an additional $0.10 for each burger
> > and pass that money on to the worker. Now he is up to $18/hr. Not bad,
> > and the increase is small. Repeat with fries and drinks and soon
> > enough you have your food prepared and served by highly paid
> > professionals, with the cost increase about $1 for a family of four.
> >  The results would be a better dining experience.
>
> Have fun explaing why it isnt with restaurants that gouge customers more.
>
> > Less demand or social services.
>
> Fantasy, burger flippers dont get social services.

Yes they do. Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, child care,
are just a few of the things the government winds up paying when
workers don't make a living wage.

> > Increased tax revenue.
>
> Minimally, because there arent that many burger flippers.

There are more than 3.5 million fast food workers in the US.

> > Increased workers' pay means more money spent on goods and services in the community.
>
> Nope, because the customers have less to spend on goods and services.

But the customers experience increased buisness at their place of
employment ergo more hours and or pay increase.

> > Increased buisness in other sectors
>
> Pure fantasy when the customers have less to spend.

Pure fact when they have more disposable income.

> > means more money available to spend on luxuries such as eating out.
>
> Even sillier.

You are a silly

> > Henry Ford knew that increasing auto worker pay would
> > come back to make a bigger demand for his cars.
>
> And he later put in troops with machine guns quite
> literally when those fools demanded even more.

Site please.

> And quite a bit of the manufacture of cars moved offshore to lower labor cost countrys like Korea.

When the US government stopped protecting US jobs and joined the race
to the bottom.

> Nice theory, pity about the real world.-

Ask anyone who has ever eaten at In 'N Out Burger. Loyal customers.
Best food going. Owners have always suscribed to paying a living wage.

Pity the world is valueing an abundence of cheap crap. It used to be
workmanship,and service were the qualities desired.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月3日 14:08:422010/6/3
收件人

> Yes they do.

No they dont.

> Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, child care,
> are just a few of the things the government winds up
> paying when workers don't make a living wage.

You aint established that they dont get paid a living wage.

They clearly must be paid the minimum wage.

>>> Increased tax revenue.

>> Minimally, because there arent that many burger flippers.

> There are more than 3.5 million fast food workers in the US.

And a hundred times that of other taxpayers.

Since the bottom 50% of taxpayers pay no nett federal income tax, even
with your increased income, they STILL wouldnt be paying any income tax.

>>> Increased workers' pay means more money spent on goods and services in the community.

>> Nope, because the customers have less to spend on goods and services.

> But the customers experience increased buisness at their place of employment

Like hell they do when burger flippers are such a small part of the total workforce.

> ergo more hours and or pay increase.

Pure fantasy when burger flippers are such a small part of the total workforce.

There will ALWAYS be more consumers buying the more expensive
burgers than there will be burger flippers making those burgers.

>>> Increased buisness in other sectors

>> Pure fantasy when the customers have less to spend.

> Pure fact when they have more disposable income.

Like hell they will when there will always be more consumers of burgers than flippers of those burgers.

>>> means more money available to spend on luxuries such as eating out.

>> Even sillier.

> You are a silly

Cant even manage its own lines.

http://www.fordforums.com/f349/ford-turns-100-bennett-chapter-bizarre-one-thug-fords-grandson-sought-clout-39455/

>> And quite a bit of the manufacture of cars moved offshore to lower labor cost countrys like Korea.

> When the US government stopped protecting US jobs

It still protects US car industry jobs.

> and joined the race to the bottom.

Pure fantasy with the car industry.

>> Nice theory, pity about the real world.-

> Ask anyone who has ever eaten at In 'N Out Burger. Loyal customers.
> Best food going. Owners have always suscribed to paying a living wage.

Ask anyone who has ever got food poisoning from an expensive restaurant.

Dont be TOO surprised when they just laugh in your face.

> Pity the world is valueing an abundence of cheap crap.

No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to eat even a single item of fast food.

If someone is doing that, call the cops.

> It used to be workmanship,and service were the qualities desired.

And even you eat fast food.

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月5日 12:36:492010/6/5
收件人

Maybe this will help shed light on the "subject" at hand. Pay special
attention to #209: "I'm sure I've had more jobs in the last three years
then you've had in your entire life!"

-sw

The Book of Saukrates - Version 1.00 Final - 04/20/2008

Due to the death of Jerry Sauk in early March, this is the final
version of of the BoS. There is somebody who is still posting as
Jerry Sauk who, but it's not the Genuine Dumbass Jerry. Do not
be taken in.

This book is dedicated to Jerry, of course. His stupidity will live on
in this document.

TO BE SORTED:

Meanwhile I'm cruising around town in my new car, eating great
food non-stop and enjoying life to the FULLEST.

but there's a LOT of complete idiot's on the Internet, and many of them
eat fast-food.

Jerry Sauk on Hygiene and Diet:
I *AM* FAT, LAZY AND SLOVENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's
your point????

I eat more in week then you probably do in Two Months!!!!!!!!!!!!

because when I order food for four people it's actually just for one
person

All I have to do is not shower for a week and eat bean burritos the day
before. I'll knock out the whole crowd, in fact my brothers "banned" me
from eating bean burritos.

And you can't live on just Nacho's alone, you need other food like
Taco's and burritos.

I really don't think it's possible for me to get sick of Nacho's, I've
been eating them non-stop for the last 25 years.

I can eat three [foot-long Subway] sandwiches for one meal!
+chips/soda/cookies etc

Don't forget you have to wash/dry your hands also when your done washing
the dishes. I'm pretty sure they wash thier hands several times a day,
even though it's a waste of time/water.

Soda is not sugar water. It doesn't even half sugar in it at all, it's
corn syrop. And even if it WAS real sugar, then it's STILL not just
sugar because they add many multiple other flavar's to each different
soda, that's why they all taste different.

Currently, my eating shedule is as follows for weekdays: Something for
breakfast before work.. a fast food place or donuts and snacks from the
gas station. For lunch, sandwiches that I make from stuff I bring in my
lunchbox, or a subway sandwich I bought the day before, +snacks from the
vending machine. (soda from home) For dinner, I am now able (and pretty
much required) to eat with my family at home about 5:00 For the final
evening meal before bed, a fast-food run. (ie mcdonalds/taco
bell/wendy's or a papa-johns/dominoes with the brothers etc)

Jerry the Doktor:
"What the hell?? I've noticed the same thing too. I don't know the
science or anything but when I have an entire pizza right before beditme
I often wake up absolutely starving."

Steve wrote: You don't have the balls.

Jerry responds: I don't have a need to.

But If your body isn't at 98 degrees, then your not alive.

If I was dead, i'd be the first to know.

Nobody drinks water.

Jerry Sauk on Intelligence:
Of the billion's of people on the internet I can't believe I'm the
dumbest.

Damn your one stupid idoit.

That paragraph is unitellagible, so you need to improve your grammer

Your going tohave to learn some basic common sence and reading skiils if
this discussion is gonig to continue.

BTW I'm a high school graduate. Kiss my ass. [Editors Note: Jerry did
indeed graduate from Green Bay East High Schoo]

That's funny. STEVE callled me stupid all the time. A amazing
coincidence? I THINK NOT.

That's why everyone is always mean to me. It's because they envy me.

JUST HOW STUPID DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM, STEVE. It never amazes me how
retarted you people are.

Please learn to tell the difference between realty and your imagination.

Jerry defending his Spelling: Jim Asked: Why would your "speller
checker" have flagged awkward and not have flagged "approptirate"
or "majar" ? Jerry Responds: Because I didn't CHECk those words. I only
checked awkward because I hadno idea how to spell it.

You've been saying a lot fo dumb things lately.

It's not cucumbers, it's relish. Once it's made into a condiment, it's
not considered a "veggie" anymore.

Philosophy by Saukrates, and other pearls of assorted wisdom.

I LOVE fast food steve. If you insult it, your insulting me.

Fast-Food IS real food, that's why it's called FOOD Ewvery damn culture
on the planet involves food, well, fast- food is a part of my personal
culture and is therefore a huge part of my life.

I'm the most humble person on theis damn group,

You know, you don't have to eat the burger end-to-end. Once I get just a
little past half-way I turn the burger and switch to corner-to-corner so
I can specifically avoid that problem. And I end up with meatless bun
less then the size of a dime, which I can easily eat or cheaper to throw
out.

[Jerry getting frustrated when nobody respondes to his Usenet posts]
"why is nobody responding? I pay more than $20 a month for this, plus 5
for supernews!"

I'll only admit I'm wrong if I actually AM wrong, which is rare.

I reserve the right to discuss fast-food in this group free of prejudice
harassment.

Somtimes the troll's here are so quick to point out your an idiot, even
when their the ones making the mistake's in the first place. I've
learned to ignore it.

SO WHAT'S WITH THE UNPROVOKED HOSTILITY???

Those are what I said they are.. chicken SANDWICHES, which I do
occaisionally eat because they don'th ave bones in them, and are thus
much easier to eat. And they taste better then real chicken anyway.

And also I'm sick of the extremely unprofessional behavior by the
teen-age night crew at Subway... it has come to my attention that they
have given me a nickname and I accidently overheard it. This is
unnacceptable, how can they be so unprofessional to the people who are
providing them with the money for their paycheck? [Editors Note: My
sources at Subway have informed me that that nickname was "Batman" since
Jerry dresses like a goth - probably paints his face white, too]

[On the TAco Hell Drive-Through:] They said that there was too much
fumes coming from my car and it was gassing out the employee's in the
windows, and they said customers sometimes complained. They also said
the engine was too loud and they could never hear my order or the person
in front of me's. Due to modern technology, they should be able to solve
this problem with some sort of inexpensive noise filter. I told them to
go to hell and I was never coming back. My Taco Bell consumption will
definitely decrease, whenever I DO go it will always be to another
location.

when you live with your parents you need to have a place of your own
away from home. For me it's my car. Only thing that sucks about it is
It's VERY difficult to drive whenever it's raining, for some reason
whenever it rains once the car starts moving I can't stop it, because if
I stop the engine dies and it won't restart until the next day. So I
have to alter my directions to busy stoplights, and go thru stopsigns
real slow hopefully no traffic is coming. I had a big problem last year
when th eproblem first started, I thought I could make it thru the
drive-thru at Taco Bell by hitting the brakes and the gas at the same
time, but there was too much traffic there that I messed up and it
stalled right by the order box. (the drive through has curbs so all the
traffic was stuck) This was the same Taco Bell that I currently boycott.
Anyway I couldn't get it started because of the rain, so three Taco Bell
guys had to come out and push my car away in the rain. When they pushed
me passed the window, I hit the brakes to stop and get my food, and the
three guys got really mad and said some less then proffessional remarks
to me. This was the first day I knew the manager there on a
first-name-basis.

And it's kinda fun to argue with Steve sometimes because he's so slow,
and I admit he's one of the few people on the Internet that I can always
gauranteed win an arguement with.

Jerry on Employment:
I'm sure I've had more jobs in the last three years then you've had in
your entire life!

Jerry the Lawyer:
Taco Bell is Public Property. Otehrwise they wouldd have no trepassing
signs.

Uhhh.... private companies can own and operate public property...

NAD FOR THE THIRD TIME, I was not banned from Taco Bell, I BOYCOTTED
that one store because I was "banned" from the drive-thru.

Lifestyle, Jerry-style:
I am VERY happy with my drive-thru lifstyle. But there is NO lifestyle,
and you know it, that doesn't have it's annoyance's.

Fast-food is a majar part of my lifestyle/culture and I'm happy with it,
because it's delicious. Being fat has nothing to do with it, there's a
lot of people who eat tons of fast-food and isn't fat.

Tavo Bell is a majar part of my daily personal culture, so of course
when there's a change to it unjustly, and people are affected, it
results in at least SOME part of suffering.

Get a life. Fast-food places are fascinating cultural centers.

Taco Bell is also pretty consistent, their usually always high-quality

It's just proof that it's exceptible for some culture's to throw
fast-food bags in the back seat and dispose of them all at once.

[Jerry on washing dishes:] It takes me 0.5 seconds to toss my used taco
bell bag into the back seat.

Jerry, King of the Drive-Thru
the family should have actually gone INSIDE the store and let single
people like me have exclusive use of the drive-thru.

Jerry on Relationships:

I wrote: I care about you, Jerry.

Jerry responds: Are drinking tonight?????????????????????????????

a few years back, when I had my own place, I came over for thanksgiving
and brought pizza, well when they saw it they thought it was for
everyone and to make a long story short there was a big fight..

[OP:] You have no idea what you are missing out on by refusing to leave
your car. [Jerry Response:] Sure I do. Screaming kids, abusive fast-food
workers, dirty tables, standing in line, having to use manners, the list
goes on and on.

That does it. One more insult, and your going back to my killfile.
Consider yourself warned.

Every family has thier own tradtiond, but the basics are FOOD..... ..
and LOTS OF IT.

How can you POSSIBLE brag to have as much success with human females as
you do yet still have the time to waste your time on crap like this
[referring to the Book of Saukisms].

[Referring to his dining alone because otherwise he'd have to use
"manners"] Be honest, Paco, tell me that you never farted while eating
alone. And let me guess... it didn't stink of course.

[POsted by his brother in another group] I love my brother but he's fat,
stupid, works (occasionally) in a restaurant, is 28 and just moved back
home.

Unsorted quotes:
Fast-food is DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS,
DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS,
DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS,
DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS

I'm taking my car less and less becuase it's current top speed is about
30 MPH

Posted as "Jenny Squire (jerrys...@hotmail.com): to the Goth Fashhion
forum: How do goths get such pale skin? Do you take a lot of vitamin c
supplements or do you use some sort of makeup?

Dead Lobster Lard Ass Doughnuts

That doesn't count as free speech, because it's a lie

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月5日 12:39:572010/6/5
收件人
On Mon, 31 May 2010 18:58:12 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> I don't work at Mcdonald's and I refuse to ever do it again, because of many
> issue's but mostly because of asshole customer's and lying co-worker's.

If they paid their workers more and charged 4-5 times as much,
than the workers and the customers would be a better class of
people.

Which is why I only eat the goremay Big Ass Burger at Roaring
Fork.

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/AsYbCd5d7TtIZEWIL5VhOw

-sw

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月5日 12:42:212010/6/5
收件人

Jerry got fired from McDonalds, and every other place he's ever
worked.

-sw

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月5日 13:31:552010/6/5
收件人
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:25:05 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> Fantasy, burger flippers dont get social services.

In Austin they do. Anybody making less than $10.50/hour qualifies
for medical, dental, and $5/$10 prescriptions from the City. Look
up "Medical Assistance Program" (MAP). IIRC, you're familiar with
Austin.

As you get down towards part-time minimum wage, you get food
stamps (nationally).

-sw

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月5日 14:35:062010/6/5
收件人
Sqwertz wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Fantasy, burger flippers dont get social services.

> In Austin they do.

Nope.

> Anybody making less than $10.50/hour qualifies for
> medical, dental, and $5/$10 prescriptions from the City.

Thats a lie.

Pity they get paid more than that too.

> Look up "Medical Assistance Program" (MAP).
> IIRC, you're familiar with Austin.

> As you get down towards part-time minimum wage,

Burger flippers dont.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月5日 15:49:292010/6/5
收件人
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:36:49 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:45:25 -0500, k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:39:13 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Bullshit. Fast-food place's sell BILLIONS of dollars every year. They
>>>certainly can afford to pay thier worker's $20 dollar's and hour and hire
>>>teh best talent available.
>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> Maybe if you didn't skip English you wouldn't have to work at McD's.
>
>Maybe this will help shed light on the "subject" at hand. Pay special
>attention to #209: "I'm sure I've had more jobs in the last three years
>then you've had in your entire life!"

Yeah, it figures. Hmm, I've had five employers, including my paper route as a
kid.

> The Book of Saukrates - Version 1.00 Final - 04/20/2008

Now I recognize the idiot. Why final? There is so much more material.

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月5日 17:36:522010/6/5
收件人
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 04:35:06 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> Fantasy, burger flippers dont get social services.
>
>> In Austin they do.
>
> Nope.
>
>> Anybody making less than $10.50/hour qualifies for
>> medical, dental, and $5/$10 prescriptions from the City.
>
> Thats a lie.

I'm currently getting the maximum amount of unemployment benefits
and I have a MAP card and the benefits (went for my "interview"
just last week and got my card). So you can kindly go fuck
yourself.

> Pity they get paid more than that too.
>
>> Look up "Medical Assistance Program" (MAP).
>> IIRC, you're familiar with Austin.
>
>> As you get down towards part-time minimum wage,
>
> Burger flippers dont.

Sheesus Christ. You're no better than Jerry Sauk Himself. In the
face of facts you just deny, deny, deny.

We have a saying reserved for people like you. It goes like this:
Shut the fuck up.

-sw

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月6日 00:55:102010/6/6
收件人
Sqwertz wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Sqwertz wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> In Austin they do.

>> Nope.

>>> Anybody making less than $10.50/hour qualifies for
>>> medical, dental, and $5/$10 prescriptions from the City.

>> Thats a lie.

> I'm currently getting the maximum amount of unemployment
> benefits and I have a MAP card and the benefits (went for
> my "interview" just last week and got my card).

Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim about any hourly wage that qualifys for MAP.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:8HKZZ76mdBIJ:www.frontsteps.org/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_rubberdoc%26view%3Ddoc%26id%3D39%26format%3Draw+%22Medical+Assistance+Program%22+austin&hl=en&gl=au&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShMx-ORUNJNsLUeWDsmEvOpW1HEM6sADoaNbcBozz2xX45dhCVejExfumoeog-6iIFIxHNoTSdtb35IVkAIveqab1pjjfFbk9ShLD9xqlbKmKOMlzQ4og4WLibhxylDa_q2yzuN&sig=AHIEtbQrQfYeDTtT7Mal2uwnte4DgbFMjg

> So you can kindly go fuck yourself.

Its obvious why you are completely unemployable.

>> Pity they get paid more than that too.

>>> Look up "Medical Assistance Program" (MAP).
>>> IIRC, you're familiar with Austin.

>>> As you get down towards part-time minimum wage,

>> Burger flippers dont.

> Sheesus Christ. You're no better than Jerry Sauk Himself.
> In the face of facts you just deny, deny, deny.

Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, as always.

> We have a saying reserved for people like you. It goes like this:
> Shut the fuck up.

Its obvious why you are completely unemployable.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 16:19:202010/6/6
收件人

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message

Admit what? That was the worst job I ever had and, I only had it about a
week. People kept blaming me for thier own fuck-up's such as and missing
money and I refuse to ever allow that to happen again. Plus, the customer's
were all asshole's

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 16:22:542010/6/6
收件人

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bullshit. What part of "The increase in customer service quolity will
couse a DRAMATIC increase in sale's, which would EASILY cover teh cost of
the extra food. Higher quolity food and service for the customer, higher
paid wages for employee's, more business for the company. EVERYBODY WINS.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 16:20:152010/6/6

> On Mon, 31 May 2010 18:56:33 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Larry" <Lar...@notgmail.com> wrote in message

> >likelyto
This
> >is

who
> >are
> >have
> >Incompetant
> >> >

> >> Are you willing to pay 25% more to feed your fat ass so they can afford
> >> to hire grad students? And have you ever heard of cross-contamination?
> >
> >What part of "they make billions of dollar's a year" did you not
understand.

> How many employees?

WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? The can afford to hire as many as
they need!

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 17:40:562010/6/6
收件人

"Lady Veteran" <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 31 May 2010 13:40:28 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Brian Gordon" <bri...@panix.com> wrote in message

> >> WAY back, when I was a graduate student at USC (Columbia, SC), one of
my
> >> fellow students, who was from Mexico City, observed that he liked to
eat
> >at
> >> Taco Bell -- since it was a nice change from Mexican food ...
> >
> >Dumbass, Taco Bell IS mexican food.
> >
> Actually, it isn't really. The fare at TB is an Americanized ideal of
> Mexican food. No self-respecting Mexican would claim it. It is purely
> an American invention. This is no different than Chow Mein and Chop
> Suey, which is not really Chinese...

Does matter where it was cooked or who invented it. It's still Mexican.
Taco's, burrito's, quesadilla's, nacho's etc are all mexican food. Did you
fail spanish class at high-schooL? Those are all spanish word's.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 16:24:062010/6/6

> Jerry Sauk wrote
> > Larry <Lar...@notgmail.com> wrote

> >> Are you willing to pay 25% more to feed your fat ass so they can afford
> >> to hire grad students? And have you ever heard of cross-contamination?
>
> > What part of "they make billions of dollar's a year" did you
> > not understand. They can EASILY increase the wage to $20

> > dollar's an hour without increasing the price of the food.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only ever get to
flip burgers.

> When labor is by far their highest cost, even someone as stupid
> as you should be able to grasp that if their by far the highest cost
> is increased, that has to increase the cost of the food they sell.

Wrong again becouse, the higher qoulity service will see a skyrocketing
increase in sale's and profits. No need to incrase the price of the food.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 17:42:522010/6/6
收件人

"Larry" <Lar...@justgmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

I UNDERSTAND all that. But the pojt is, which YOU are obiously not
understanding because I've already said it three time's now, is that because
of the sky-rocketing increase in quolity of customer service and food that,
the sale's and profits will ALSO skyrocket! So Mcdonald's would only make
more and more money, without even having to increase the price of the food.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 17:49:032010/6/6
收件人

"Sqwertz" <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote in message

So you got laid-off again. Big suprise. Maybe instead of gonig on the
Internet all day you should have been doing what you should have been
doing.. designing toilet's that can actually flush without getting
plugged-up.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 17:44:012010/6/6

> Jerry Sauk wrote:
> > <k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message

> > stake.

> > likely

> > anyway

They

> >> LOL!
> >>
> >> Maybe if you didn't skip English you wouldn't have to work at McD's.
> >>
> > I don't work at Mcdonald's and I refuse to ever do it again, because of
many
> > issue's but mostly because of asshole customer's and lying co-worker's.
> >

> YOU are the common problem in regard to your work history, Jerry.

Wrong. the common problem is that other people, either co-workers, and
sometiems managers, are either idiots or prejudiced against certain common
issue's that many people have.

Larry

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:13:542010/6/6
收件人
What do you base that on? I can get an Angus Burger pretty damn fast
right now.

Larry

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:15:142010/6/6
收件人
Jerry Sauk wrote:

>> YOU are the common problem in regard to your work history, Jerry.
>>
> Wrong. the common problem is that other people, either co-workers, and
> sometiems managers, are either idiots or prejudiced against certain common
> issue's that many people have.

Sure, Jerry, who else would you blame? It's always the "other people".
Now your adding some BS prejudice into the mix?

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:18:122010/6/6
收件人

That McDs is the only job you can get. Apparenlty you can't even get that.

>That was the worst job I ever had and, I only had it about a
>week. People kept blaming me for thier own fuck-up's such as and missing
>money and I refuse to ever allow that to happen again. Plus, the customer's
>were all asshole's

That seems to be a common theme with you. No wonder you can't get a better
job. No one wants to be around you.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:19:002010/6/6
收件人

Yeah, I have a prejudice against assholes too. Must suck to be you.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:20:492010/6/6
收件人

Not only did you skip every English class, but apparently math as well. Did
you go to school at all? I know you've never taken any courses in economics.

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:30:442010/6/6
收件人
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:55:10 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Sqwertz wrote

>>> Nope.

>>> Thats a lie.
>
>> I'm currently getting the maximum amount of unemployment
>> benefits and I have a MAP card and the benefits (went for
>> my "interview" just last week and got my card).
>
> Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim about any hourly wage that qualifys for MAP.
>
> http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:8HKZZ76mdBIJ:www.frontsteps.org/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_rubberdoc%26view%3Ddoc%26id%3D39%26format%3Draw+%22Medical+Assistance+Program%22+austin&hl=en&gl=au&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShMx-ORUNJNsLUeWDsmEvOpW1HEM6sADoaNbcBozz2xX45dhCVejExfumoeog-6iIFIxHNoTSdtb35IVkAIveqab1pjjfFbk9ShLD9xqlbKmKOMlzQ4og4WLibhxylDa_q2yzuN&sig=AHIEtbQrQfYeDTtT7Mal2uwnte4DgbFMjg

What exactly are you pointing out? The requirements are right
there on the page your quoted. It clearly disproves your claim
(and also disproves your new claim that *any* hourly wage
qualifies for map).

Quote:

Who may qualify for MAP?

Austin/Travis county residents with family incomes at or below
100% of the Federal Poverty Index Guidelines, and who meet asset
guidelines. (If they have Medicaid, they will not qualify for
MAP.) This includes those Williamson County residents living in
the City of Austin.

Disabled or elderly individuals, if their income is at or below
200% of the Federal Poverty Index Guidelines, and if they meet
asset guidelines. (If they live in the City of Austin and have
Medicaid, they will not qualify for MAP. If they live outside the
City of Austin and in Travis County, they may qualify for limited
MAP benefits).

Travis county residents with Medicaid or Medicare are not eligible
for MAP benefits but may qualify for other programs that offer
reduced rate health care services.

What If I Don't Qualify for MAP?

Austin/Travis County residents who do not qualify for MAP and do
not have other funding may be placed on the Austin/Travis
CommUnity Care sliding-fee scale. They can receive medical and
prescription services at the CommUnity Care centers on a
sliding-fee basis. (City of Austin residents also can receive
emergency dental services at a City dental clinic on a sliding-fee
basis if a current patient in the CommUnity Care system.) These
services require a co-payment, based on where on the sliding-fee
scale the client's household income falls.

(The later is the category I fit into. I pay 50%)

So enough with the smoke and mirrors: speak clearly and
coherently and state the exact reason why we are wrong?

You sure have gone over the deep end since the last time I shared
a group with you a decade ago. I'm sorry to see hwo you've
completely fallen apart.

> Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, as always.

<yawm>

Damn. You really are that fucked up.

-sw

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:35:592010/6/6
收件人
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:49:03 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> So you got laid-off again.

At least I've never been FIRED. Heh. At least I make enough in 6
months that even *without* unemployment benefits, I can afford to
live off of what I did make for another *year* (it used to be work
6 months, relax for 2 years).

> Big suprise. Maybe instead of gonig on the
> Internet all day you should have been doing what you should have been
> doing.. designing toilet's that can actually flush without getting
> plugged-up.

Why do you think that you have a problem with your turds getting
stuck in the toilet, Jerry? Do you really think that everybody's
turds get stuck like yours? They don't.

It's just so fitting that you would mention that, assuming it
would relate to everyone else. Newflash: it doesn't (unless TFM
is still here).

-sw

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:26:482010/6/6
收件人

"Larry" <Lar...@A1gmail.com> wrote in message

I base that on fact's. Any idiot knows that business that have better
customer service get more business.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:32:452010/6/6
收件人

"Larry" <Lar...@A1gmail.com> wrote in message

I have suffered discrimination at the work place many times becouse of my
weight. That's a prejudiced. There was MANY instance's where I should have
been given an easier job to do bercouse of weight issue's but I wasn't, but
women were given the easier jobs to do such as running the check-outs.
That's discrimination, and it's illegal.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:33:182010/6/6
收件人

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message

I've said many time's now, I DON'T WANT TO WORK THERE!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT
THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEAD!!!!!

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:35:432010/6/6
收件人

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message

So is that a typical response you have whenever you lose a argument with
someone? Accuse them of never going to school?

LMFAO.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:43:102010/6/6
收件人

>>> Bullshit.

>> Fact.

>> Irrelevant to that point.

> Bullshit.

Fact.

> What part of "The increase in customer service
> quolity will couse a DRAMATIC increase in sale's,

What part of 'pigs arse that would' cant you comprehend ?

No one is going to eat more than they already do, fool.

Those who are already prepared to may much higher
prices are already doing that in restaurants etc.

> which would EASILY cover teh cost of the extra food.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only
ever got to flip burgers and never got any say on store policy.

> Higher quolity food and service for the customer,

Pure fantasy.

> higher paid wages for employee's, more business for the company. EVERYBODY WINS.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only
ever got to flip burgers and never got any say on store policy.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:44:592010/6/6
收件人
Jerry Sauk wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

Have fun explaining who is going to buy all that extra food.

> No need to incrase the price of the food.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:46:472010/6/6
收件人

Pure fantasy. Have fun explaining who is gunna buy all that extra foold.

> So Mcdonald's would only make more and more money,
> without even having to increase the price of the food.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:53:142010/6/6
收件人

I know you don't, but it's not my fault that it's the only job you can get!

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:54:362010/6/6
收件人

Wrong. If you can't do the job you shouldn't have it, period. You must be
*really* out of shape if you can't flip a burger.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月6日 19:57:482010/6/6
收件人

Lose? Surely you jest. Given your language usage and innumeracy it's the
only conclusion possible.

>LMFAO.

Which is a considerable feat, so you say.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月6日 23:58:122010/6/6
收件人

You aint established that paying burger flippers more produces better customer service.

And if you pay ALL burger flippers more, no store will get more business anyway,
there will still be the same number of customers buying burgers in theory.

In practice some will start making them at home when you have to charge more
because the cost of labor is by far the biggest cost for fast food operations.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of why you only ever got

to flip burgers for a week and no one was ever silly enough to let you
anywhere near store policy.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月7日 00:07:232010/6/7
收件人
Sqwertz wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Sqwertz wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> I'm currently getting the maximum amount of unemployment
>>> benefits and I have a MAP card and the benefits (went for
>>> my "interview" just last week and got my card).

>> Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim about any hourly wage that qualifys for MAP.

>> http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:8HKZZ76mdBIJ:www.frontsteps.org/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_rubberdoc%26view%3Ddoc%26id%3D39%26format%3Draw+%22Medical+Assistance+Program%22+austin&hl=en&gl=au&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShMx-ORUNJNsLUeWDsmEvOpW1HEM6sADoaNbcBozz2xX45dhCVejExfumoeog-6iIFIxHNoTSdtb35IVkAIveqab1pjjfFbk9ShLD9xqlbKmKOMlzQ4og4WLibhxylDa_q2yzuN&sig=AHIEtbQrQfYeDTtT7Mal2uwnte4DgbFMjg

> What exactly are you pointing out?

What I said, that no particular hourly wage qualifys for MAP.

> The requirements are right there on the page your quoted.

And it doesnt even mention a particular hourly wage.

> It clearly disproves your claim

Everyone can see you are lying, again.

> (and also disproves your new claim that *any* hourly wage qualifies for map).

Like hell it does. NO hourly wage is mentioned.

> Quote:

> Who may qualify for MAP?

> Austin/Travis county residents with family incomes at
> or below 100% of the Federal Poverty Index Guidelines,

That is nothing like the hourly wage you claimed qualifys for MAP.

> and who meet asset guidelines. (If they have Medicaid,
> they will not qualify for MAP.) This includes those
> Williamson County residents living in the City of Austin.

> Disabled or elderly individuals,

Irrelevant to what is being discussed, burger flippers.

> if their income is at or below
> 200% of the Federal Poverty Index Guidelines, and if they meet
> asset guidelines. (If they live in the City of Austin and have
> Medicaid, they will not qualify for MAP. If they live outside the
> City of Austin and in Travis County, they may qualify for limited
> MAP benefits).
>
> Travis county residents with Medicaid or Medicare are not eligible
> for MAP benefits but may qualify for other programs that offer
> reduced rate health care services.
>
> What If I Don't Qualify for MAP?
>
> Austin/Travis County residents who do not qualify for MAP and do
> not have other funding may be placed on the Austin/Travis
> CommUnity Care sliding-fee scale. They can receive medical and
> prescription services at the CommUnity Care centers on a
> sliding-fee basis. (City of Austin residents also can receive
> emergency dental services at a City dental clinic on a sliding-fee
> basis if a current patient in the CommUnity Care system.) These
> services require a co-payment, based on where on the sliding-fee
> scale the client's household income falls.
>
> (The later is the category I fit into. I pay 50%)

> So enough with the smoke and mirrors:

You're being unkind to yourself.

> speak clearly and coherently

Already did.

> and state the exact reason why we are wrong?

Just how many of you are there between those ears.

THERE IS NO HOURLY WAGE BELOW WHICH YOU QUALIFY FOR MAP.

BURGER FLIPPERS DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY INCOME THAT IS
BELOW 100% OF THE FEDERAL POVERTY INDEX GUIDELINES.

<reams of your puerile attempts at insults any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where they belong>

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月7日 00:08:512010/6/7
收件人

Like hell it is. Its a FAILURE to discriminate, fool.

> and it's illegal.

Like hell it is.

Sqwertz

未读,
2010年6月7日 01:18:372010/6/7
收件人
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:07:23 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> THERE IS NO HOURLY WAGE BELOW WHICH YOU QUALIFY FOR MAP.
>
> BURGER FLIPPERS DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY INCOME THAT IS
> BELOW 100% OF THE FEDERAL POVERTY INDEX GUIDELINES.

You think they all work full time? Of course not. They have as
little people as possible working full time so they don't have to
pay benefits. and many of them live alone or in subsidized
housing.

Somebody working 15-25 hours week (the average hours per week at
fast food) at minimum wage qualifies for MAP. Even *I* qualify
for MAP and I'm making about $11/hour on unemployment! (I'm on
the MAP sliding fee scale, it's not 100% coverage).

REGARDLESS (or 'irrigardless ;-), I'm receiving Social Services,
which was your faulty argument.

Now shut the fuck up. You're an ignorant fool, and a you're a
waste of time - even worse than arguing with The Sauk (aff-f).
You're more of narcissistic than the infamous "Dusty Rhodes". I
kinda wonder now if you always were Dusty/John/Peter.

<plonk>

-sw

Mike

未读,
2010年6月7日 02:22:032010/6/7
收件人

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Dead wood ,lazy fucks and spoiled punk ass bitches all get the boot. join
the club fatty

Mike

未读,
2010年6月7日 14:15:262010/6/7

> <k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 May 2010 18:58:12 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
>> Come on, you can admit it.
>>

> Admit what? That was the worst job I ever had and, I only had it about a

> week. People kept blaming me for thier own fuck-up's such as and missing
> money and I refuse to ever allow that to happen again. Plus, the
> customer's
> were all asshole's

Jerry is the pot and the kettle

John Weks

未读,
2010年6月7日 14:19:162010/6/7
收件人
Sqwertz wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> THERE IS NO HOURLY WAGE BELOW WHICH YOU QUALIFY FOR MAP.

>> BURGER FLIPPERS DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY INCOME THAT IS
>> BELOW 100% OF THE FEDERAL POVERTY INDEX GUIDELINES.

> You think they all work full time? Of course not. They have as
> little people as possible working full time so they don't have to
> pay benefits. and many of them live alone or in subsidized housing.

Doesnt mean they qualify for MAP, fool.

> Somebody working 15-25 hours week (the average hours per week at fast food)

That number is straight from your arse, we can tell from the smell.

> at minimum wage qualifies for MAP. Even *I* qualify
> for MAP and I'm making about $11/hour on unemployment!
> (I'm on the MAP sliding fee scale, it's not 100% coverage).

Irrelevant to your lie that burger flippers qualify for MAP.

> REGARDLESS (or 'irrigardless ;-), I'm receiving Social Services, which was your faulty argument.

You aint a burger flipper, fuckwit.

<reams of your desperate attempt to bullshit your way out of your predicament flushed where it belongs>

> <plonk>

Fat lot of good that will do you, fuckwit.

Larry

未读,
2010年6月7日 19:56:262010/6/7
收件人
So you are smarter than the people at McDonald's, Taco Bell, and the
other ff places? Why aren't you the VP of Sales for Taco Bell, sloth?

Larry

未读,
2010年6月7日 20:00:552010/6/7
收件人
Jerry Sauk wrote:

>>> That was the worst job I ever had and, I only had it about a
>>> week. People kept blaming me for thier own fuck-up's such as and missing
>>> money and I refuse to ever allow that to happen again. Plus, the
>>>
> customer's
>
>>> were all asshole's
>>>
>> That seems to be a common theme with you. No wonder you can't get a
>>
> better
>
>> job. No one wants to be around you.
>>
> I've said many time's now, I DON'T WANT TO WORK THERE!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT
> THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEAD!!!!!

You don't want to work anywhere. You've already said that. Keep
shaking that money tree.
已删除帖子

John Weks

未读,
2010年6月7日 23:35:472010/6/7
收件人
Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 04:19:16 +1000, John Weks wrote:

> [snip unread]

Obvious lie. You wouldnt have been able to work out who it came from if you hadnt read it, liar.

> The usual MO when somebody is cornered and they
> cant weasel out of it - call on some imaginary backup.

The usual MO when somebody is cornered and they
cant weasel out of it - do what little kids do, put your
fingers in your ears, close your eyes and chant
'nyah, nyah, cant hear ya'

> <yawn>

Wake up, fuckwit.

已删除帖子

John Weks

未读,
2010年6月12日 03:40:332010/6/12
收件人
Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:35:47 +1000, John Weks wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 04:19:16 +1000, John Weks wrote:
>>
>>> [snip unread]
>>
>> Obvious lie. You wouldnt have been able to work out who it came from
>> if you hadnt read it, liar.
>
> Somebody else enters the pathetic conversation with the same
> newsreader and NSP as Rod Speed?
>
> Yeah, you must be pretty fucking stupid to consider that rocket
> science.

Thanks for that proof that you do read it.

Hook, line and fucking sinker.

Mike

未读,
2010年6月21日 14:31:542010/6/21
收件人
A pig can eat anything, and not get sick

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Just Visiting" <nospam-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> I just don't know what Taco Bell has done to their food but it's
>> making our stomachs upset. We have eaten Taco Bell for many years but
>> recently we've decided to stop going. That slop they serve for meat is
>> totally digusting. The thought of it makes me want to puke. And their
>> beans aren't as good either. For us, they've killed the craving.
>>
>> Lo siento, TB, adios!
>
> I've eaten Taco Bell for 25+ plus year's and I never once got sick from
> it.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月22日 14:29:052010/6/22
收件人
Mike wrote:

> A pig can eat anything, and not get sick

Wrong, you can poison a pig very easily.

已删除帖子

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月27日 18:30:002010/6/27
收件人

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Easy. Former hardee's customer,s former burger king customer's, etc
etc.......

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月27日 18:29:052010/6/27
收件人

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I NEVER SAID THAT WOULD. I SAID, was, that the sale's would be dramatically
sky-rocketed, because MORE PEOPLE would be gonig tothe store's, not because
people would be eating more food. Although there is a really high chace
that the people will eat MORE FOODD because the quolity would be so much
better.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月27日 18:32:102010/6/27
收件人

<k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz> wrote in message

I was one of the best worker's they had there at the grocery store. If you
had payed attentention, I said I was DISCRIMINATED AGAIST, not that I wasn't
able to do the job.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月27日 18:42:522010/6/27
收件人

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wrong. The women were allowed to run the check-outs because there are
women, and I wasn't. What isn't dicrimination about that???

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月27日 18:42:022010/6/27
收件人

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wrong. Some store's will always pay employee's a little more, and these
store's will have the best customer service. And, there WILL be more people
making more frequent return trips because, people will realize that it's
much easier to pick up food on the way home for the family then to cook it
personally, and, much cheaper/better tasting.

Jerry Sauk

未读,
2010年6月27日 18:46:072010/6/27
收件人

"Larry" <Lar...@A1gmail.com> wrote in message

Beacuse I don't want to work all those hours and weekend's possiblt.We
already discussed this. I simply don't have the time to work a full-time
job.

k...@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz

未读,
2010年6月27日 19:20:302010/6/27
收件人
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:32:10 -0500, "Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Oh crap. HE'S BAAAAAcccckkkk!

You're full of crap.

>If you had payed attentention, I said I was DISCRIMINATED AGAIST, not that I wasn't
>able to do the job.

Bullshit. You got canned because you won't do the job.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月27日 21:29:482010/6/27
收件人

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

> Although there is a really high chace that the people will eat
> MORE FOODD because the quolity would be so much better.

Easy to claim. Pity you cant actually substantiate that claim.

Rod Speed

未读,
2010年6月27日 21:30:542010/6/27
收件人