You know what's disgusting? Watching leftwing liberal goobers eat with their hands...

Planet Of The Apes

Jul 4, 2017, 7:13:46 PM7/4/17
...touching everything around them and then playing with their
smart phones without wiping their hands. They stick their nasty
phones back in their pockets with greasy food, oily smears and
crumbs all over them.

Society has regressed to the state of animals!

dolf

Jul 4, 2017, 8:15:07 PM7/4/17
Not to mention how they then handle money:

Thank God for Apple Pay I say.

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR (BARRY OGRADY@SAYMYNAME): "... and more bullshit than
any sane person could manage."

DOLF: "Therefore it is not a question of my being 'unhinged' (ie. mentally
imbalanced or deranged) but of that of yourself.

And it would be reasonable to make such a proposition, due entirely to your
then restoring to incoherent primitivism as animalistic and gibberish
speech which is devoid of any rigorous mentalism.

Punctuation excepted and even that is only circumstantial, spurts and
faltering stutters which neither declares thereby any existentiality nor
proclaims an essentiality as subsistent to reality.

In that, you make as a protestation of 'wot?' and then follow it with an
illogical proposition 'cum again?' as evidence of incomprehensibility as to
being an impossibility for any senile impotent prick, a dag festering
arsehole and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding
under a cloak of anonymity, you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a
weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

It is not an accomplishment within your capability.

IN SHORT: you are so mentally deficient that you have to resort to
syllobalism and can't string a comprehensive sentence together as any
decency:

BAA, HISS and MEOW...

You cannot even convey by such minuscule language, a sufficient degree of
rationality as being pre-requisite of an adult who is desirous of engaging
within any lawful sexual activity.

— TRUE COLOURS —

"YOU WITH THE SAD EYES
DON'T BE DISCOURAGED
OH I REALIZE
ITS HARD TO TAKE COURAGE
IN A WORLD FULL OF PEOPLE
YOU CAN LOSE SIGHT OF IT ALL
AND THE DARKNESS INSIDE YOU
CAN MAKE YOU FEEL SO SMALL

BUT I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS
SHINING THROUGH
I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS
AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU
SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO LET THEM SHOW
YOUR TRUE COLORS
TRUE COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL
LIKE A RAINBOW."

YOUTUBE: "It Gets Better: 'True Colors' Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnYa9R4N-8c

Your impudence as protestation is not at all unlike the Brazilians disquiet
about their sports dead and who likewise do so without any justifiable
cause because the Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission here
doesn't grant the personal dignity as the right of the individual to hold a
religious belief which is inclusive of a value statement about their
possessing a self-identity as formula of autonomy that is free from any
Institutional prerogative.

Their sports dead ought to then have no more human rights than we are
permitted by law.

Not one of them is going to see eternity.

They are already starting with their deceptive, fraudulent nonsense as
false claims made of piety:

'In a plane crash, you know that the chance of survival is virtually zero.
That he was among the survivors is a miracle of God," Follmann's father,
Paul, told Globo.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/colombia-plane-crash-chapecoense-soccer-player-jackson-follmann-has-leg-amputated-20161129-gt0di7.html

You sir are a liar and can make no such claim of God.

Whether it is the HETEROS binomial (ie. bifurcated gender and spermatic
attribution) THEORY OF NUMBER associated with any SPORT, OLYMPIC GAMES or
the Roman Catholic Church...

Such Christian and religious identity is entirely delusional and fraudulent
in being only derived from Pythagorean [Babylonian Whoredom] HETEROS THEORY
OF NUMBER mysticism as use of a transformative prototype associated with
heterosexual marriage that is the wicked religious/governmental use of the
meta-descriptor prototypes which are depicted within the Egyptian Book of
the Dead.

And they don't have any factual belief in either the ALMIGHTY as GOD of the
LIVING, the GODHEAD as the mind of God being HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN encapsulation
embodied within Jesus of Nazareth nor that of mankind as
HOMO[IOS]-SAPIEN[T] who are created in the image of GOD which is defined by
the ternary (tetragrammaton) as HOMOIOS ternary THEORY OF NUMBER.

I want justice and my human rights instead of this debauchery of endless
games with no ethical imperative engaged in by especially males who do not
give a damn about the basic rights and dignity of others.

I will not have any such fascist Roman Catholic scum by their idolatry as
impious dogs denying my intrinsic rational and reasonable human rights.

Thus as our proclamation of a sovereign, immutable and immortal belief in
Almighty God as our witness, we will speak against the souls of your dead
as being unworthy of any eternity and encourage the Pope to a public
contrition as the quintessential characteristic of our faith.

To this day the Roman Catholic Church has proffered no repentance.

If you have any problem with that take your pious pretence up with your
PAPA.

Is there any place within this world and it’s history where Roman
Catholicism has reigned free of perversity, depravity and debauchery?

The Brazilians have even shown us during their hosting of the Olympic Games
a shocking and unprecedented habitual culture of criminality as an ABSOLUTE
CONTEMPT AS DISRESPECT TO NATURE, LAW, ORDER AND JUSTICE as habitual crimes
made against man and blasphemy to God which will not be forgiven them.

So I demand that you cease claiming the name of Jesus Christ and fraudulent
claim of any Christian identity as his sacrificial blood avails you not.

Because you are found to be liars and there is no longer any opportunity
for repentance.

Your civil duty as community builders has only been indulgently expressed
to those of the same sporting ilk.

You may well find my speech contemptible to your sensibilities but had I
not spoken, there would have been no words between us and not so much as a
greeting as we passed by within the street.

And now, I turn my back upon all of you and so send you off to hell.

Grace may be shown to your children whom you will raise differently *but*
*no* *eternity* *will* *be* *given* *to* *any* *of* *you*."

— GERONIMO —

"WELL WE RUSHED IT,
MOVING WAY TOO FAST.
THAT WE CRUSHED IT,
BUT IT'S IN THE PAST.
WE CAN MAKE THIS LEAP,
THROUGH THE CURTAINS OF THE WATERFALL."

YOUTUBE: "Geronimo - Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=543OewoeQY8

Geronimo is a very rare Italian form of Jerome, a name ultimately derived
from the Greek Hieronymos (Ιερωνυμος) from the elements HIEROS meaning
'holy, sacred' and ONOMA meaning 'name'. In other words, Geronimo is a
'holy name'.

CHECKMATE, DOW #1 (LUNATIC...@THE.EDGE): "'The response to you was
made'.

Is that some [sort of] shoddy sentence structure, or what? LOL!"

DOLF: "The response to you was made from the very foundations of life
itself."

-
http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/pilot-told-air-traffic-controllers-he-had-run-out-of-fuel-and-desperately-pleaded-for-permission-to-land/news-story/4dbf76c15e14a03ef1b859c0025c2251

YOUTUBE: "Universal soldier - Do you hear me?"

https://youtu.be/k7gp_aKqjNI

DOLF: “How many stories up is it?

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE RELISH --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relished.

WHILST I HAVE SHOWN GRACE TO SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS, A SHRIVE IS THE ONLY
AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY TO NOW REDEEM AMERICANS AS A NATION."

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

https://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0
You could always date a nurse and obtain hospital grade swabs to wipe your
phones-I'm surprised you can't purchase such personal hygiene items from
the supermarket.

-- ARSE BANDIT LIARS --

“YEAH BROILJAB,
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASELS.
NO LAW TO FEAR"

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2017, 12:48:16 AM7/5/17
https://www.redtube.com/1260981

---

Sqwerty

Jul 8, 2017, 1:15:30 PM7/8/17
On 7/4/2017 10:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 01:12:03 +0200 (CEST), "Planet Of The Apes"
> <thanks...@cnn.com> wrote:
>
>> ...touching everything around them and then playing with their
>> smart phones without wiping their hands. They stick their nasty
>> phones back in their pockets with greasy food, oily smears and
>> crumbs all over them.
>>
>> Society has regressed to the state of animals!
>

> https://www.redtube.com/1260981

...now THAT is a smart phone!