Re: McDonals has Oatmeal On It's Face

1 view
Message has been deleted

Peter Lawrence

Jan 25, 2011, 10:52:35 PM1/25/11
On 1/24/11 8:39 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Apparently labeling something as "Maple" in the state of Vermont is
> illegal unless it contains 100% maple sweetener. There is NO MAPLE at
> all in McDonalds oatmeal.
>
> While McDonalds will rectify the situation in Vermont, the rest of the
> world will still be subjected to artificial maple flavor, which is not
> being disclosed as artificial in their advertising. Also highly
> illegal according to the USDA.
>
> http://www.slashfood.com/2011/01/24/mcdonalds-maple-settlement/
>
> It only remains to be seen how they'll handle the false advertising as
> far as the rest of the Unites States is concerned.

Where's Ray Kroc when you need him?

If Mr. Kroc was still alive and in charge of McDonald's, McDonald's would
have avoided all this mess by calling it all-natural McMaple flavoring and
trademarked the name.

Problem solved.

- Peter

Jerry Sauk

Jan 25, 2011, 11:06:04 PM1/25/11

"Sqwertz" <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote in message

> Apparently labeling something as "Maple" in the state of Vermont is
> illegal unless it contains 100% maple sweetener. There is NO MAPLE at
> all in McDonalds oatmeal.
>
> While McDonalds will rectify the situation in Vermont, the rest of the
> world will still be subjected to artificial maple flavor, which is not
> being disclosed as artificial in their advertising. Also highly
> illegal according to the USDA.
>
> http://www.slashfood.com/2011/01/24/mcdonalds-maple-settlement/
>
> It only remains to be seen how they'll handle the false advertising as
> far as the rest of the Unites States is concerned.
>
> -sw

AS far as I care, they can discontinue the entire oatmeal program, for many
reason's I already said but nobody took me seriously becuase, it was a
on-topic post.

Message has been deleted

Friskies Buffet

Jan 26, 2011, 12:15:30 AM1/26/11
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:06:04 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> AS far as I care, they can discontinue the entire oatmeal program, for many
> reason's I already said but nobody took me seriously becuase, it was a
> on-topic post.

No, you just have no credibility and nothing worth listening to.
You're a big fat joke. You are NOTHING. And never will be anything.
Nobody will ever take you seriously. We spit on you. And we spit in
your taco's and on your burger's.

Cheer's,

Dan

Storrmmee

Jan 26, 2011, 9:24:27 AM1/26/11
i like the idea of oatmeal as fast food, not only is it healtheir but it is
pretty fast to make/serve, Lee
"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

L G

Jan 26, 2011, 6:53:47 PM1/26/11
No one cares what you think, Lumpy.

Jerry Sauk

Jan 30, 2011, 5:51:18 PM1/30/11

"L G" <Lar...@snotmail.com> wrote in message

and just why not? I have the most valid opinion on this group, because I
actually taste the fast-food!

Jerry Sauk

Jan 30, 2011, 5:50:36 PM1/30/11
But, it tastes like garbage.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Jan 30, 2011, 7:44:09 PM1/30/11
have you tried it? Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Jan 30, 2011, 9:36:44 PM1/30/11
Oatmeal? Yes, I have been forced to eat it many time's. Mcdonald's
oatmeal, if that what you meant to say NOBODY can force me to taste.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Jan 31, 2011, 4:22:53 PM1/31/11
while i haven't tried mcd's oatmeal i enjoy it in general, and i have two
friends who really like it at mcds they eat it for a fast food breakfast
before work when they are in a hurry, so unless you try it and its worse
than what you eat at home, i don't think its fair for you to condem it, and
if you already don't eatmeal you can't really judge it since you don't like
it to start with, sorta like if someone didn't really like french fries and
then condemed them at mcds, Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

L G

Jan 31, 2011, 6:53:57 PM1/31/11
Their oatmeal is great for people who don't want to become morbidly
obese and die before they turn 40.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 1, 2011, 7:27:31 PM2/1/11
Well that doesn't apply to me anyway since I very rarely eat breakfast. I
'm jsut very upset witht eh idea that the government and mcdonald's can
force this properganda down our throught's that we MUST eat oatmeal. If
people want to eat oatmeal, more pwer to them, but they have no right to
tell us what we should eat when we have fast-food.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Feb 1, 2011, 7:29:42 PM2/1/11

"L G" <Lar...@themail.com> wrote in message

Bullshit. Million's of people live well beyond age 40 while only rarely
tasting oatmeal. If oatmeal was so damn important, then the governement
would require it's eating.

Message has been deleted

Storrmmee

Feb 2, 2011, 10:00:15 AM2/2/11
dude,

just because its on the menu as an offering doesn't mean you have to eat it.
and here is the question of the day, Did they take anything off the menu you
did eat to put it on? if not then you really don't have a gripe,

Lee
"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 7:17:39 PM2/2/11

> On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:27:31 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
> > Well that doesn't apply to me anyway since I very rarely eat breakfast.
> > 'm jsut very upset witht eh idea that the government and mcdonald's can
> > force this properganda down our throught's that we MUST eat oatmeal. If
> > people want to eat oatmeal, more pwer to them, but they have no right to
> > tell us what we should eat when we have fast-food.
>
> Aren't these the same companies that are shoving your face full of
> hamburgers? Why is it OK for them to tell you t..
>
> Ahh, fuck it.
>
> -sw

BECAUSE, steve, people go to fast-food to eat FAST-FOOD. and fast-food is
supposed to taste GOOD. Oatmeal does NOT taste good, and teh only reason
they are seilling it because it is HEALTHY. Therefore, they are telling you
to eat healthy by switching what you usually would get, a regular good
tasting fast-food meal, with craptastic tasting oatmeal.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 7:18:30 PM2/2/11
Yes I do. People goto mcdonald's to east FAST-FOOD, not oatmeal.
Therefore, mcdonald's is telling people to switch from fast-fod to oatmeal.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Feb 2, 2011, 7:26:00 PM2/2/11
well oatmeal is fast, its food and to lots of us id does taste good, you
can't judge what others like, i wouldn't tell you to eat that hidious wrap
thing mcds sells for breakfast, if that is what you want, fine pay for it
and eat it but if i ever eat breakfast at mcds it will probably be the
oatmeal since that is now a choice. Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

BigBadBubbas

Feb 2, 2011, 8:25:24 PM2/2/11

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Oatmeal tastes GOOD, you dumb ass

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 8:28:46 PM2/2/11
If oatmeal was fast-food, and belonged in a fast-food restourant, ,
mcdonald's would have been selling it from the very beggining.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 8:32:29 PM2/2/11

"BigBadBubbas" <default@user,usenet.comp> wrote in message

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It tastes like cardboard!!!! It has
no flavar at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storrmmee

Feb 2, 2011, 8:33:24 PM2/2/11
i guess you think egg mcmuffins have been on since the beginning? when they
started they didn't even have big macs, every menu changes with the times,
its a sort of maturity thing, Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Feb 2, 2011, 8:38:19 PM2/2/11
having never eaten cardboard i can't adress that but i can say you have been
eating the wrong oatmeal, Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

BigBadBubbas

Feb 2, 2011, 8:48:34 PM2/2/11

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Shove that INSTANT Oatmeal that you have been eating UP YOUR ASS, you
fucking dead jerry imitation

Try some GOOD oatmeal, not the instant cardboard stuff your imitation
parents tried to kill you with

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 10:57:04 PM2/2/11

"BigBadBubbas" <default@user,usenet.comp> wrote in message

Actually, shit-for brains, I've tasted both. The instant stuff actually
TASTES BETTER. Put it still tastes like wet paper. If you really wanna
eat, REALLY EAT, have a couple duoble quarter-pounder's for lunch, not a
damn cup of oatmeal.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 10:51:41 PM2/2/11
No, I don't at all. Inlike what Steve would tell you, fast-food menu's
change ALL THE TIME. Just this week taco bell introduced a compleltely knew
LINE OF ITEM'S... the quad steak series. (review's coming up shortly)

The difference is, oatmeal is not an "item". It is a regular food, that can
be made anywhere, including at home. And it taste's teh same no matter who
cooks it. THEREFORE, if it truly is fast-food, it would be there from the
beggining.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Feb 2, 2011, 10:53:18 PM2/2/11
I have eaten MANY different oatmeal's over the years... OATMEAL IS OATMEAL,
no matter who cooks it. It's even called "oats' when it's still in the
ground.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Feb 2, 2011, 11:11:51 PM2/2/11
sorry i am now sure you have NOT eaten the right oatmeal, it is wonderful
made correctly, and can't just about anyone make a burger? Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Feb 2, 2011, 11:13:08 PM2/2/11
there are many multiple kinds of oatmeal, from varieties of plants, to the
processing you do to it, Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Feb 7, 2011, 6:46:05 PM2/7/11
Wrong about both thing's.

Oatmeal is OATMEAL, irregardless who cooks it. The ingredients are,
oatmeal, and water. Burger's are a different issue because different
store's amke different burger's, which are different even more then the
burger's that people make, such as steve.For example, a Whopper is not a Big
Mac, even though thy are both burger's, they are extremely different.

And Steve would be the first to tell you that teh burger's he personally
make is completely different then a fast-food burger.

BUT, oatmeal is the same, no matter where it comes from. because Oatmeal is
the only ingredient, which also happens to be a natural-resource.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

Storrmmee

Feb 7, 2011, 7:26:38 PM2/7/11
i can see this conversation must now conclude as you have no idea what can
and does go in good oatmeal, there as many variations as there are people to
cook it, I am truly saddened by your lack of experience in this area but
must as i said conclude this conversation, Lee

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jerry Sauk

Feb 7, 2011, 10:56:04 PM2/7/11
What "can and does go into good oatmeal?" That's as laugfh. There IS no
such thing as "good" oatmeal. All oatmeal is the same. You add stuff to
it, such as blueberry's BUT... it's always called "oatmeal and Blueberry's"
not just plain "oatmeal". Doesn't matter what you add to it, you can't
disquise the taste of it, it's still oatmeal.

And shame on mcdonald's for selling it, obviously it's just a PR thing to
avoid false accusation's that Fast-food leads to obesity.

"Storrmmee" <rgr...@consolidated.net> wrote in message

L G

Feb 8, 2011, 7:24:40 PM2/8/11
- Sales at McDonald's open more than a year jumped 5.3% in January, the
fast-food chain reported today. Results were helped by sales of its
McCafe line of beverages and the addition of oatmeal to its menu. The
news drove McDonald's shares (MCD
<http://wellsfargo.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?kljQSUAWQSTWTVKHgsjmLnLjxupgKkijpgnQJhuVaVWVbvzeG12w0b9VTWWASSWVbb9VmDzgg7SdwRTlmYfzcfSzeizcoza%25TYU9%25TYU9VXLX>)
2% higher to lead all 30 stocks in the Dow.

Zilbandy

Feb 10, 2011, 1:19:57 AM2/10/11

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 19:24:40 -0500, L G <Lar...@inthemail.com> wrote:

>- Sales at McDonald's open more than a year jumped 5.3% in January, the
>fast-food chain reported today. Results were helped by sales of its
>McCafe line of beverages and the addition of oatmeal to its menu. The
>news drove McDonald's shares (MCD
><http://wellsfargo.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?kljQSUAWQSTWTVKHgsjmLnLjxupgKkijpgnQJhuVaVWVbvzeG12w0b9VTWWASSWVbb9VmDzgg7SdwRTlmYfzcfSzeizcoza%25TYU9%25TYU9VXLX>)
>2% higher to lead all 30 stocks in the Dow.

Over 400 lines of quoted text for a 6 line reply. Are you related to
Jerry/Marty? It's not rocket science, you know?

--
Zilbandy

Spiro Weville

Feb 10, 2011, 2:24:20 AM2/10/11

Notice all their names end in "Y"? Errr, uh, never mind :-)

-sw

Zilbandy

Feb 10, 2011, 5:57:39 AM2/10/11

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 01:24:20 -0600, Spiro Weville
<spirow...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Notice all their names end in "Y"? Errr, uh, never mind :-)

Hey! So does mine. LOL

--
Zilbandy

Spiro Weville

Feb 10, 2011, 3:34:30 PM2/10/11

That's why I said never mind ... :-)

-sw

L G

Feb 11, 2011, 8:26:02 PM2/11/11
I'm really Larold so don't start anything.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 13, 2011, 1:08:43 AM2/13/11

"Zilbandy" <z...@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> wrote in message

What a amazing life you must lead, Zilbandy, if you have time to count out
all 400 Line's.

Zilbandy

Feb 13, 2011, 1:53:32 AM2/13/11

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:08:43 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What a amazing life you must lead, Zilbandy, if you have time to count out
>all 400 Line's.

No, my news reader has the line count of the post automatically
displayed. Today's school lesson: "Line's." --- No need for
capitalization, and of course, the apostrophe is not needed, no matter
what you think you "learned" in your schools.

--
Zilbandy

Jerry Sauk

Feb 15, 2011, 1:12:57 AM2/15/11

"Zilbandy" <z...@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> wrote in message

WHO CARES???

nobody.

L G

Feb 15, 2011, 6:33:53 PM2/15/11
Evidently you did. You commented on it, Marty.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 15, 2011, 8:38:46 PM2/15/11

"L G" <Lar...@LGmaill.com> wrote in message

Why the hell do you keep calling me Marty.

Ji...@forteinc.com

Feb 15, 2011, 9:38:47 PM2/15/11
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:12:57 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Zilbandy" <z...@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> wrote in message
>>
>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:08:43 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >What a amazing life you must lead, Zilbandy, if you have time to count
>out
>> >all 400 Line's.
>>
>> No, my news reader has the line count of the post automatically
>> displayed. Today's school lesson: "Line's." --- No need for
>> capitalization, and of course, the apostrophe is not needed, no matter
>> what you think you "learned" in your schools.
>

>WHO CARES???
>
>nobody.

Actually, we do Trollnig's Saukpuppet- we keep track of your lies.
This just in; a major, years-long health study in the USA concluded
that a high-fibre diet is one of the key components in prevention of
heart diseasa, stroke , and certain types of cancer. Guess what a
cheap, easily-prepared source of fibre is? OATMEAL.

Jerry Sauk

Feb 16, 2011, 1:29:11 AM2/16/11

<Ji...@forteinc.com> wrote in message

BUT, my original question was, WHO CARES. Look at the obesity rate's for
america.. which are climbing and climbing. So OBVIOUSLY, nobody gives a
shit about high-fiber and your damn oatmeal. And the reason for that is
obvious... nobody likes the taste of the oatmeal.

L G

Feb 16, 2011, 6:37:19 PM2/16/11
You are Marty. You took Jerry's persona when he died. Everyone knows that.

Will Dockery

Feb 18, 2011, 8:35:45 AM2/18/11
On Jan 25, 10:52 pm, Peter Lawrence <hummb...@aol.com> wrote:

> On 1/24/11 8:39 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > Apparently labeling something as "Maple" in the state of Vermont is
> > illegal unless it contains 100% maple sweetener.  There is NO MAPLE at
> > all in McDonalds oatmeal.
>
> > While McDonalds will rectify the situation in Vermont, the rest of the
> > world will still be subjected to artificial maple flavor, which is not
> > being disclosed as artificial in their advertising.  Also highly
> > illegal according to the USDA.
>
> >http://www.slashfood.com/2011/01/24/mcdonalds-maple-settlement/
>
> > It only remains to be seen how they'll handle the false advertising as
> > far as the rest of the Unites States is concerned.
>
> Where's Ray Kroc when you need him?
>
> If Mr. Kroc was still alive and in charge of McDonald's, McDonald's would
> have avoided all this mess by calling it all-natural McMaple flavoring and
> trademarked the name.
>
> Problem solved.
>
> - Peter

Exactly! And how long until someone at McDs sees this piggybacked
somewhere on the net & goes with it..?

--
Music, poetry & video of Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery

Jerry Sauk

Feb 18, 2011, 3:51:41 PM2/18/11

"L G" <Lar...@LGmail.com> wrote in message

Only the troll's "know" that. And it's all a lie.

Oh, and it's also a F- trolling attempt.