Why MacArthur Was Removed.

John Winston

Apr 23, 2012, 4:31:35 PM4/23/12
Subject: Why MacArthur Was Removed. Part 2.
July 23, 2012.

This states when MacArthur was releaved of his command.

"For this 'positive action', General Douglas MacArthur was relieved of his
command of the U-ited Nations fighting forces in Korea by the traitor
P-esident Harry S. T-uman, who met with MacArthur on the Island of Guam.
MacArthur had figured out the whole picture OF T-EASON and had to be
relieved of his job.

"Truman feared MacArthur so much that just prior to General Douglas
MacArthur returning to the Uni-ed States from Korea, the tra-tor Truman, hid
out at Camp David for over three weeks in fear of being arrested by General
MacArthur who was a Five Star General and in command of all m-litary forces
in
the Unit-d States... THE SAME MAN WHO HAD JUST SAVED THE LIVES OF
THOUSANDS OF THEIR SONS WITH DARING MILI-ARY MOVES AGAINST THE
WISHES OF THE UNI-ED NATIONS COMMAND, IN ROUTING THE RED CHINESE
AND NORTH KOREANS AT INCHON, SOUTH KOREA.
Now you know the real truth as to what really happened 'behind the scenes'
during the Korean Conflict between the 'tra-tor' Truman and General Douglas
MacArthur, THE REAL HERO!! Robert W. Lee, in his book entitled 'THE UNI-ED
NATIONS TODAY' (CPA books., 33836 SE Kelso Rd, #6., P.O. Box 596.,
Boring, OR 97099), states on pages 20 and 21:

"'I (General MacArthur) was...worried by a series of directives from
Washington (Truman) which were greatly decreasing the potential of my air
force. First I was forbidden 'hot' pursuit of enemy planes that attacked our
own. Manchuria and Siberia were sanctuaries of inviolate protection for all
enemy forces and for all enemy purposes, no matter what depredations or
assaults might come from there. Then I was denied the right (by Soviet
General in Un-ted Nations) to bomb the hydroelectric plants along the Yalu
River. The order was broadened to include every plant in North Korea which
was capable of furnishing electric power to Manchuria and Siberia.'" Most
incomprehensible of all according to MacArthur was the REFUSAL to let
him bomb a supply target which was NOT in Manchuria or Siberia, "'but
many miles from the border, (it) forwarded supplies from Vladivostok
for the North Korean A-my. I FELT THAT STEP- BY-STEP MY WEAPONS
WERE BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM ME.'"

"This is exactly the same type of 'tre-son' that occurred against our
mili-ary forces in Viet Nam. But Viet Nam was far more vile and dirty in the
length or time that our soldiers were betrayed. MacArthur continues on
page 21:

"That there was some LEAK IN INTELLIGENCE was evident to everyone.
(Brigadier General W-lton) Walker continually complained to me that
HIS OPERATIONS WERE KNOWN TO THE ENEMY IN ADVANCE through
sources in Washington... information must have been relayed to them,
assuring that the Yalu River bridges would continue to enjoy sanctuary
and that their bases would be left intact...

"General MacArthur then referred on page 21 to an official leaflet
PUBLISHED IN RED CHINA BY CHINESE GENERAL LIN PIAO:

"'...I would never have made the attack and risked men and milit-ry
reputation if I HAD NOT BEEN ASSURED THAT WASHINGTON (Truman
and U.S. Co-gress) WOULD RESTRAIN GENERAL MACARTHUR from
taking adequate retaliatory measures against my lines of supply and
communication.'

"J. Ruben C-ark Jr., former Undersecretary of S-ate and Ambassador to
Mexico, who was widely recognized as one of the nation's foremost
international lawyers, stated on page 27 of the book entitled: 'THE
UNI-ED NATIONS TODAY':

"Not only does the Charter Organization NOT prevent future w-rs, but it
makes it practically certain that we shall have future wa-s, and as such
-ars it takes from us (The Un-ted States) the power to declare them, to
chose the side on which we shall fight, to determine what forces and
mili-ary equipment we shall use in the w-r, and to control and command
our sons who do the fighting.'

"In fact, A Soviet Ge-eral in the Uni-ed Nations still writes the plans
for employment of Unit-d States troops all over the world, even in the
Persian Gulf today. Former Pre-ident John F. Kennedy also felt the wrath
of the Uni-ed Nations Charter (that Truman and the U.S. Con-ress
signed) during the 'Bay of Pigs' inva-ion of Cuba against the Comm-nist
Castro. The Soviets in the Un-ted Nations would not allow Kennedy to
directly use the U-ited States mi-itary forces available in destroying
Castro. The Soviets stated that in using Un-ted States mili-ary forces
at the Bay of Pigs WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE SOVIETS in the
Unit-d Nations, would be a violation of the Unit-d Nations Charter
THAT THE UN-TED STATES HAD SIGNED AND HAD TO ABIDE WITH...

"By now you should have come to realize 'why' there were so many
restrictions on our soldiers during combat in Korea and Viet Nam and
'why' WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO WIN... not allowed TO BOMB
CERTAIN TARGETS.

"...The Viet Nam wa- was also allowed to continue to weaken the
resistance of the people in the Uni-ed States against any type
of -ar or fight against com-unism. To accept ANYTHING would
be better in the minds of the masses... than (to accept) -ar and
having their sons ki-led.
Even if it meant the 'merging' of our entire gov-rnment with
that of the Soviet Union."

Other evidence which tends to confirm this Ma-onic-Jesuit
connection, as exposed by Dr. John C-leman and others, comes
from an essay titled: 'THE TWIN PINCERS: MAS-NRY AND
CA-HOLICISM', written (understandably) anonymously. The
manuscript stated:

Thirty-five years BEFORE the Jesuits were kicked out of France
by a Roman Cat-olic king, P-pe Clement XII issued his Bull
against Mas-nry. The Bourbon French King, Louis XVI and his
queen Marie Antoinette, were behe-ded by an Il-uminati
inspired mob of mas-ns and te-rorists. Why was this Cat-olic
family, the Bourbons, so opposed to the Jesuits? It is, by the
way, very interesting that a family like the Bourbons who
had opposed the JESUITS, were brought down eventually by the
French Re-olution's ILLU-INATI-MASO-IC reign of terror,
pointing to the almost obvious fact that the Jesuits ordered
the Mas-ns to carry out the revolu-ion.

Why did... Frederick (the Great of Prussia) REFUSE to have
the (so called) enemies of mas-nry, the Cath-lic Order of
Jesuits, banned in Prussia in 1773? Could the insiders of the
Jesuits ALSO BE Maso-s?
(Note: Mackey's ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FR-EMASONRY states
that Frederick '...was initiated as a ma-on, at Brunswick, on
the night of the 14th of August, 1738...')

The Roman Cat-olic 'Stuarts' WERE maso-s from SCOTLAND...
the Stuart, James II, tried to set up the Jesuits in positions of
power when he became King of England in 1685...

Between the STUARTS and the Jesuits at Lyons, France,
and the Jesuit college of Clerm-nt, in Paris... the RITE OF
PERFECTION evolves; out of which, the -asonic authorities
have quoted, trace today's Ancient and Accepted SCOTTISH
RITE OF F-EEMASONRY.

Rebold (a Mas-nic authority) and Mackey do not exactly agree
on the part Chevalier de Bonneville played in THE RITE OF
PERFECTION.
Bonneville may not have been a Jesuit... but when we look at
the part he played in the RITE OF STRICT OBSERVANCE... we
see many indications that he was a Jesuit."

According to Burke McCarty's book 'THE SUPPRESSED TRUTH
ABOUT THE ASS-SSINATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN', several
U.S. pr-sidents who had come out in opposition against
Jesuit-Mas-nry had been targeted by the illu-inati for
ass-ssination. McCarty states:

(1) Pre-ident William Henry Harrison.

In 1841, General Wm. Henry Harrison of Ohio, was elected
Pre-ident by a large majority. The loyalty of the Union
(toward) General Harrison was above question, and it
was (the aim) of the power of Leopoldines, a great Jesuit
Spy S-stem, to defeat him.

"In his inaugural address... President Harrison... said: 'We
admit of no go-ernment by di-ine right, believing that so
far as power is concerned, the beneficent Creator has
made no distinction among men; that all are upon an equality,
and that the only legitimate right to govern, is upon the express
grant of power from the governed.'

"With these unmistakable words, Pres-dent Harrison made
his position clear; he hurled defiance to the 'divin- right'
enemies of our Popular Gove-nment. Aye, he did more - for
those words signed his de-th warrant.
Just one month and five days from that day, Pre-ident
Harrison lay a corpse in the W-ite House. He died from
arsenic p-isoning, administered by the tools of Rome. The
Jesuit oath had been swiftly carried out."

For a copy of the Jesuit Oath, refer to pp. 99-102 of William
Co-per's book 'BEHOLD A PALE HORSE', c/o Light Technology
Publishing., P.O. Box 1495., Sedona, AZ 86336. The oath
appears in chapter 3- 'Oath of Initiation of an Unidentified
Sec-et Order'. Although Coo-er 'suspects' the oath might
have originated from the Jesuits or the Knights of Malta, he
is uncertain. However, Dennis Pa-sero and other researchers
have published exact duplicates of the oath which appears in
Coop-r's book, and state that it IS the Jesuit oath, thus
confirming Coope-'s suspicions.

Part 2.

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com

NEMO

Apr 23, 2012, 8:54:27 PM4/23/12
John Winston, you're a damn fool! MacArthur was relieved of his
command because he wouldn't follow the orders of Truman who was the
Commander - in - Chief!

& learn how to spell , you damn fool!

The Beekeeper

Apr 23, 2012, 9:14:43 PM4/23/12
Why does the commander in chief get to give orders to any soldier he
damn well pleases? And does he get to automate k, these orders? Ever
heard the story of Uriah and David? The Bible is not fantasy.

--
Für Ehre und Blut und Hund und Vice

ggg

Apr 23, 2012, 9:57:14 PM4/23/12
because it sez so in the Constitution you fucking moron!!!

ggg

Apr 23, 2012, 9:59:03 PM4/23/12
On Apr 23, 8:14 pm, The Beekeeper <nochsfen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Excuse me bubba but that's exactly what that collection of rewrites
and makeovers...a fantasy.
\, and not a very good one, all the movies made from it were bad too.

The Beekeeper

Apr 23, 2012, 10:19:16 PM4/23/12
Where does it say in the Constitution that the C-in-C can push a button
and issue ten thousand orders to Private Romney?

NEMO

Apr 24, 2012, 1:54:29 AM4/24/12
"  Ever heard the story of Uriah and David?  The Bible is not
fantasy."

Yeah & you'e Uriah Heap, fool!