Hillary Clinton stole the election

Marian

Feb 4, 2016, 7:42:16 PM2/4/16
Bernie Sanders, a good Progressive, really won Iowa.

Marian

Feb 4, 2016, 7:42:16 PM2/4/16

mixed nuts

Feb 5, 2016, 9:37:56 AM2/5/16
On 2/4/2016 7:41 PM, Marian wrote:
> Bernie Sanders, a good Progressive, really won Iowa.

It's important to remember that Hillary Clinton makes as much money in
20 minutes giving a speech to corporate executives as Bernie Sanders
made during his entire 8 year tenure as mayor of the largest city in
Vermont.

--
Grizzly H.

Marian

Feb 8, 2016, 8:32:58 PM2/8/16

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
It's even more important to remember that Hillary claims to represent all
women and not one on these groups dare to challenge that.

mixed nuts

Feb 9, 2016, 12:32:01 AM2/9/16
On 2/8/2016 8:32 PM, Marian wrote:
> "mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
>> On 2/4/2016 7:41 PM, Marian wrote:
>>> Bernie Sanders, a good Progressive, really won Iowa.
>>
>> It's important to remember that Hillary Clinton makes as much money in 20
>> minutes giving a speech to corporate executives as Bernie Sanders made
>> during his entire 8 year tenure as mayor of the largest city in Vermont.
>
> It's even more important to remember that Hillary claims to represent all
> women and not one on these groups dare to challenge that.

It's one thing claiming to represent a disadvantaged group and actually
doing something about it.

http://commondreams.org/news/2016/02/08/enacting-sanders-agenda-would-catapult-economy-shatter-inequality

Lloyd Blankfein thinks Bernie is dangerous.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/lloyd-blankfein-bernie-sanders-218689

--
Grizzly H.

Joan F (MI)

Feb 9, 2016, 11:04:28 AM2/9/16
This is a forgery, not from the Marian we know.

Marian

Feb 9, 2016, 7:37:39 PM2/9/16

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
The only two honest persons in the entire race is Bernie Sanders and Ted
Cruz. It's good that they aren't in the same party and Americans will have a
an excellent choice between two very different, but honest, candidates if
they make it through the primaries. I'm afraid the Democratic Party
leadership will pull some fast ones to overthrow Bernie. It's a crying shame
that the supposed party of democratic values and the people is run by elites
for their own sake. My Democratic Party has gotten so bad they actually make
the Republicans look good. Telling women who don't support Hillary that
there is a special place in hell for them is monstrous. Does that special
place in hell have her husband as the demon? I cannot believe that all these
supposedly good Progressives dont stand up for what is right. They are so
quiet and won't confront the evil in their own party. It makes me so mad!

Marian

mixed nuts

Feb 9, 2016, 8:30:51 PM2/9/16
On 2/9/2016 7:37 PM, Marian wrote:
> "mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message
>> On 2/8/2016 8:32 PM, Marian wrote:
>>> "mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message

>>> It's even more important to remember that Hillary claims to represent all
>>> women and not one on these groups dare to challenge that.
>>>

>> It's one thing claiming to represent a disadvantaged group and actually
>> doing something about it.
>>
>> http://commondreams.org/news/2016/02/08/enacting-sanders-agenda-would-catapult-economy-shatter-inequality
>>
>> Lloyd Blankfein thinks Bernie is dangerous.
>>
>> http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/lloyd-blankfein-bernie-sanders-218689
>
> The only two honest persons in the entire race is Bernie Sanders and Ted
> Cruz. It's good that they aren't in the same party and Americans will have a
> an excellent choice between two very different, but honest, candidates if
> they make it through the primaries. I'm afraid the Democratic Party
> leadership will pull some fast ones to overthrow Bernie. It's a crying shame
> that the supposed party of democratic values and the people is run by elites
> for their own sake. My Democratic Party has gotten so bad they actually make
> the Republicans look good. Telling women who don't support Hillary that
> there is a special place in hell for them is monstrous. Does that special
> place in hell have her husband as the demon? I cannot believe that all these
> supposedly good Progressives dont stand up for what is right. They are so
> quiet and won't confront the evil in their own party. It makes me so mad!

Ted Cruz is evil. Look at his face. Never smiling. He's an anointed
king according to prophecy - little patience for the democratic process,
in it for himself. It's time to take the money from wicked and give it
to the priests. Then Armageddon and Rapture will fix everything.

--
Grizzly H.

Joan F (MI)

Feb 10, 2016, 10:56:32 AM2/10/16
Imposter posting.
Ted Cruz is the biggest liar of the bunch.

Joan F (MI)

Feb 10, 2016, 11:13:40 AM2/10/16

Wild Monkshood

Feb 10, 2016, 5:36:51 PM2/10/16
"mixed nuts" wrote in message news:n9e3s6$1vm5$1...@gioia.aioe.org...
Grizzly H.

**

Looking at the Rupugnantlican line-up maybe here's something to this
Anti-Christ thing after all.........

Sammy

Marian

Feb 10, 2016, 6:46:37 PM2/10/16

"Joan F (MI)" <fo...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Now a bunch of white folk attacking his Latino facial features? How nice!
Can you go any lower?

Joan F (MI)

Feb 11, 2016, 10:57:49 AM2/11/16
Imposter

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 11, 2016, 4:56:06 PM2/11/16
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:57:51 -0500, "Joan F \(MI\)" <fo...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Imposter
>
>Marian wrote:

<...>

The Marian who used to post here died. May she rest in peace.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

"It is my erudite opinion that a man
should not mince words just to spare
the sensibilities of the ignorant or
the thin-skinned."

Graham

Feb 11, 2016, 5:24:44 PM2/11/16

wrote:

>Imposter
>
>Marian wrote:

<...>

The Marian who used to post here died. May she rest in peace.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

If Marian is dead who is the nice lady posting on my Facebook page for the
last 5 years? I can assure you the lovely lady is very much alive and very
active.
Graham.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 11, 2016, 5:57:52 PM2/11/16
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 23:24:38 +0100, "Graham" <j.hu...@chello.nl> wrote:
>"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." schreef in bericht
>>On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:57:51 -0500, "Joan F \(MI\)" <fo...@comcast.net>
>>wrote:
>
>>>Imposter
>>
>><...>
>>
>>The Marian who used to post here died. May she rest in peace.
>
>If Marian is dead who is the nice lady posting on my Facebook page for the
>last 5 years? I can assure you the lovely lady is very much alive and very
>active.

Nice? Lovely? Our Marian was neither so that proves your Marian
is a different person.

--
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Joan F (MI)

Feb 12, 2016, 9:50:44 AM2/12/16
She did not. She posts regularly on Facebook. If this is another fake it
is done very well as it contains the Dutch reference in the quote.

Joan F (MI)

Feb 13, 2016, 9:19:53 AM2/13/16
My apologies for this post, I wrongly read Sir Gregory's words as Graham's
and they certainly didn't sound like Graham who is a gentleman.