Re: Silver

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Jun 26, 2015, 11:33:10 PM6/26/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider) of
5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as
ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x0u38...@benson.localhost> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again on Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015
20:13:45 -0400:

You gonna bleat all night again, DildoRider? No sleep, no job... just
sitting at your keyboard angrily pounding out insane hilarious fanfic
bleats and toking hard on your crack pipe... sucks to be you. LOL

Are you pissed because my friend sold his business for $150,000,000 to
Elon Musk, and I had a 10% share in it? Is that why you're phoaming so
hard? Because I'm conservative and successful, and you're libtarded and
an utter failure at everything? LOL

> On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 19:20:29 -0400, Trailer Trash Tony
> the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing Wife-Beating
> Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
> High-School-Dropout Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka
> Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree
> Blvd #58, Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO),
> socked up as Skeeter <sk...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

Pissbum spent all day being a carnie... it's the only job he can hold.
He's "good with hand tools" per his resume, but no one in their right
mind would let a retard like him near a power tool. LOL

>> We are stomping is ass and don't even have to call him ghey or use 5th
>> greade insults.

You're doing nothing of the sort, Pissbum... all you're doing is
encouraging DildoRider to bleat even harder. LOL

> did you catch his unprompted sharing of his deranged idiot costume
> measurements? 58 inch chest and a 34 inch waist... LOL, he's either a
> human ice cream cone or approaching obese. bragging about 78" wingspan,
> mine's only 76" but i'm also not a huge inefficient genetic defect hulking
> cow of a person like he's trying to make us believe that he is outside of
> his fevered homosexually-fixated imagination.

"approaching obese" with a 34" waist and 6% body fat. LOL!

Oh, your insane fanfic just gets better and better. And this from a guy
with a 38" chest and 36" waist. LOL

> clearly, it would be impossible for him to,oh, share an anon pic or two
> (probably someone else's) to "prove" his bullshit story.
>
> here's a preview of a high-tech computer model that is being developed by
> my R&D team for the upcoming AUK movie:

So pwned you have to bleat your butthurt in a full length movie, eh?

I must have done you quite a lot of psychological trauma, DildoRider...
you're bleating laughable fanfic, posting at all hours of the day and
night, responding to my posts in mere minutes, hijacking threads to barf
your kooky phoam, producing 'ASCII art made by a retard' (aka: wordcloud
tributes to your Usenet Lord and Master), seeing your Usenet Lord and
Master everywhere, setting up stores to sell kookwares with shitty
graphics on them that for some reason you think is related to me, yet
they have Gargles's shitbucket on them, and now you're making a movie to
*really* prove yourself to be a kook.

Pwned. LOL!

> http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg LOL

That's a damn fine looking dude! Except you've got me 50 pounds over my
actual weight, and I exercise more than 20 hours a week. But thanks for
proving that you're so pwned you're now making graven images of your
Usenet Lord and Master to worship.

<snicker>

--

Wherein I shred Burnore's version of events
(read: Burnore's lies) with the truth... liars lie, it's what

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/Ejc0ZFJyF00/SpW4kc6UoUcJ>

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/uCvjWySm7X8/0Ki8Nq3SsswJ>

Gary Lee Burnore
137 Meadowbrook Lane
Davidson, NC 28036

SSN: 316-70-3613
DOB: 10-13-1957
BORN: Southbend, IN

Operator of the Databasix.com NNTP server, and the
following domains:
netbasix.net
usfast.net
ncfast.net

Databasix.com was recently shut down and has purportedly
been bought and set up again by another person of similar
ilk as Gary Lee Burnore. Some believe it is Mr. Burnore,
under a false name.

Gary Lee Burnore was convicted of sexually molesting a minor
in 1997 in California.

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Lee Burnore's police confession:
http://bayimg.com/PANCHAaBd

His conviction brought with it the requirement that he
register for life as a sexual offender in any state he
resided in:

Gary Lee Burnore's signed Sexual Offender Registration form:
http://bayimg.com/nanioAAbD

The above, zoomed in:
http://bayimg.com/OANiMAABD

Rather than face what he'd done, Gary Lee Burnore violated
his probation to avoid the consequences of his sexual
offender conviction and its lifetime registration
requirement. He secretly absconded from CA to NC; attempted
to evade his probation officer; failed to register as a
convicted sexual offender; failed to attend court-ordered
psychological counseling; and tried to evade paying victim
restitution. For his efforts, CA hauled him back into court
and petitioned to revoke his probation:

Petition To Revoke Probation Pages 1-3
http://bayimg.com/LaNihAaBd
http://bayimg.com/laniLAABd
http://bayimg.com/LANiOAabd

Because of an inconsistency in the legalese between the
California Interstate Compact for Adult Offender
Supervision (CA ICAOS) board and the NC ICAOS board, Gary
Lee Burnore was able to get his conviction pleaded down
to "Assault On Female" in North Carolina (except for that,
he'd be listed on the NC Department of Public Safety
website as a Convicted Sexual Offender, registered for
life as a sexual predator):

North Carolina Department Of Public Safety (NC DPS):
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Short URL:
http://goo.gl/FSN0W

You'll notice on the website directly above that Gary Lee
Burnore is listed as a "California Interstate Compact
Offender".

There are only three ways to get listed on the CA ICAOS
list:
Narcotics Offender
Arson Offender
Sexual Offender

Gary Lee Burnore, despite his denials, is a convicted
sexual offender, and we know this from the scanned
documents above, and because he REMAINS on the NC
Department of Public Safety website as a California
Interstate Compact Offender. If he were either of the
other two types of offender (Narcotics, Arson), he'd have
aged off the CA ICAOS list by now, but convicted sexual
offenders are listed for life.

Gary Lee Burnore has already admitted that the record on
that NC DPS page is his:

Gary Lee Burnore describes why he got the reckless
driving conviction reflected in his NC DPS record:
"I did a reverse 180 and then a rolling burnout on a bet.
Naturally, cop saw me. Google Reverse 180. THEN google 66
Newport. You'll see why it was spectacular. Well worth
three days picking up leaves. ;)"

Note that this proves (and that Gary Lee Burnore admits)
that the NC DPS record in question is his, 'Assault on
Female' conviction, Interstate Compact Offender listing,
and all.

Note that 'Assault' and 'Assault On Female' are not the
same thing. 'Assault On Female' encompasses domestic
abuse, sexual battery, etc., as North Carolina recognizes
two forms of assault... the regular "show of violence"
type, and a "serious mental injury" type. Burnore falls
into the second type, merely because NC didn't have an
identical statute that the NC ICAOS could charge him
with to reflect his CA conviction for molesting a minor,
and he had a good lawyer who worked hard to reclassify
Burnore's conviction in CA to as innocuous a conviction
as was possible in NC.

Note also that 'Assault On Female' in NC is a Class A1
misdemeanor, which is the most serious misdemeanor class.

Note also that in North Carolina, an 'Assault On Female'
arrest entails an automatic 48 hour mandatory jail hold
where the arrestee cannot bond out for that 48 hours,
handily disproving Burnore's claim that he never went to
jail for his actions.

That's why his NC DPS web page entry for his "Assault
On Female" conviction also has a "Sentence Type 3: DEPT
OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS" entry.

But we already knew Burnore is a liar, right?

Gary Lee Burnore's PGP-signed confessional post:
http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunks/jun99/msg00146.html

Gary Lee Burnore now disavows having made that
confessional PGP-signed post, and has for years asserted
that the child he was convicted of molesting either seduced
him into doing what he did, or sexually assaulted him as he
slept (he's made both claims), as well as claiming that
_none_ of it happened, that it was all a plot by someone
he'd harassed online, that he'd never spent any time in
prison... except he forgets his NC DPS record, and the CA
ICAOS listing reflected therein.

If you don't believe any of the above, you could always
call 408-261-5400 (Santa Clara Police Department Detective
Division) and ask to speak to a Brian Lane (badge: Lane
7281), the police officer who signed Burnore's arrest
warrant and prepared Burnore's Police
Narrative/Supplemental Report.

Or, you could call Paul Bick Nguyen (Nguyen Bich) at
408-288-9224. He was Burnore's attorney.

More reading material:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/b7ab18a19c1d0bdc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7911259ccad1dc09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0830c4bd6ec481c7

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/50f591d0a4251e01

https://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/bcc9cb11d8682c1f

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ccb2d2ad36bca8d0

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/vVlTBJjE/usenet-priority-0ne-1-news-reader-software-changes-potential-abuse-complaint-information-inside.3#post55

ro...@127.0.0.1

Jun 27, 2015, 12:23:42 AM6/27/15
try to prove it.

--
http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Jun 27, 2015, 1:31:28 PM6/27/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider) of
5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as
ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x0vft...@benson.localhost> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again on Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015
00:23:41 -0400:

After-midnight bleatfest again, DildoRider? Just how pwned are you,
anyway? LOL

> On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 23:32:43 -0400,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
>> <snicker>
>>
>> Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis
>> (aka DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh,
>> PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as ro...@127.0.0.1,
>> in <news:op.x0u38...@benson.localhost> did
>> thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again
>> on Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 20:13:45 -0400:
>>
>> You gonna bleat all night again, DildoRider? No sleep,
>> no job... just sitting at your keyboard angrily pounding
>> out insane hilarious fanfic bleats and toking hard on
>> your crack pipe... sucks to be you. LOL
>>
>> Are you pissed because my friend sold his business for
>> $150,000,000 to Elon Musk, and I had a 10% share in it?
>> Is that why you're phoaming so hard? Because I'm
>> conservative and successful, and you're libtarded and
>> an utter failure at everything? LOL

<crickets> LOL

>>> On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 19:20:29 -0400, Trailer Trash Tony
>>> the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing Wife-Beating
>>> Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
>>> High-School-Dropout Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka
>>> Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree
>>> Blvd #58, Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO),
>>> socked up as Skeeter <sk...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> Pissbum spent all day being a carnie... it's the only
>> job he can hold. He's "good with hand tools" per his
>> resume, but no one in their right mind would let a
>> retard like him near a power tool. LOL

>> You're doing nothing of the sort, Pissbum... all you're doing is
>> encouraging DildoRider to bleat even harder. LOL

>>> did you catch his unprompted sharing of his deranged idiot costume
>>> measurements? 58 inch chest and a 34 inch waist... LOL, he's either a
>>> human ice cream cone or approaching obese. bragging about 78" wingspan,
>>> mine's only 76" but i'm also not a huge inefficient genetic defect
>>> hulking cow of a person like he's trying to make us believe that he is outside
>>> of his fevered homosexually-fixated imagination.

>> "approaching obese" with a 34" waist and 6% body fat. LOL!
>>
>> Oh, your insane fanfic just gets better and better. And
>> this from a guy with a 38" chest and 36" waist. LOL

<crickets> LOL

>>> clearly, it would be impossible for him to,oh, share an anon pic or two
>>> (probably someone else's) to "prove" his bullshit story.
>>>
>>> here's a preview of a high-tech computer model that is being developed
>>> by my R&D team for the upcoming AUK movie:

>> So pwned you have to bleat your butthurt in a full length movie, eh?
>>
>> I must have done you quite a lot of psychological trauma, DildoRider...
>> you're bleating laughable fanfic, posting at all hours of the day and
>> night, responding to my posts in mere minutes, hijacking threads to barf
>> your kooky phoam, producing 'ASCII art made by a retard' (aka: wordcloud
>> tributes to your Usenet Lord and Master), seeing your Usenet Lord and
>> Master everywhere, setting up stores to sell kookwares with shitty
>> graphics on them that for some reason you think is related to me, yet
>> they have Gargles's shitbucket on them, and now you're making a movie to
>> *really* prove yourself to be a kook.
>>
>> Pwned. LOL!

<crickets> LOL

>>> http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg LOL

>> That's a damn fine looking dude! Except you've got me 50 pounds over my
>> actual weight, and I exercise more than 20 hours a week. But thanks for
>> proving that you're so pwned you're now making graven images of your
>> Usenet Lord and Master to worship.

> try to prove it.

Try to prove you're not an unemployed crackhead as you obsessively bleat
at all hours of the day and night, Cracky McCrackHead. LOL

ro...@127.0.0.1

Jun 27, 2015, 1:46:54 PM6/27/15
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:30:59 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
you should start a cricket ranch.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Jun 27, 2015, 10:15:29 PM6/27/15

ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x0wg0...@benson.localhost> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:30:59 -0400,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> Try to prove you're not an unemployed crackhead as
>> you obsessively bleat at all hours of the day and
>> night, Cracky McCrackHead. LOL

> you should start a cricket ranch.

Non sequitur evasion from proving you're not an unemployed crackhead as
you obsessively bleat at all hours of the day and night, noted, Cracky

ro...@127.0.0.1

Jun 27, 2015, 10:46:13 PM6/27/15
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:14:59 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider) of
> 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as
> ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x0wg0...@benson.localhost> did thusly
> jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:30:59 -0400,
>> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
>> <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>
>>> Try to prove you're not an unemployed crackhead as
>>> you obsessively bleat at all hours of the day and
>>> night, Cracky McCrackHead. LOL
>
>> you should start a cricket ranch.
>
> Non sequitur evasion from proving you're not an unemployed crackhead as
> you obsessively bleat at all hours of the day and night, noted, Cracky
> McCrackHead. LOL

<crickets>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Jun 27, 2015, 10:57:55 PM6/27/15

ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x0w5z...@benson.localhost> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:14:59 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
> Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider) of
>> 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as
>> ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x0wg0...@benson.localhost> did thusly
>> jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:30:59 -0400,
>>> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

>>> you should start a cricket ranch.

>> Non sequitur evasion from proving you're not an unemployed crackhead as
>> you obsessively bleat at all hours of the day and night, noted, Cracky
>> McCrackHead. LOL

> <crickets>

That's right. Run away while you still have at least a few tattered
remnants of your sanity left. I'll take your tail tuck and cowardly
slinking away from defending your day and night bleating as the tacit
admission of defeat that it is.

<snicker>

ro...@127.0.0.1

Jun 27, 2015, 10:58:32 PM6/27/15
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:57:25 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
<bicker>