Atheist homophobes with no accomplishments call Alan Turing a Parasite 8^o B^[ Re: Why don't Atheists move to an Atheist state? - Because EVERY ONE HAS BEEN A TOTALITARIAN TYRANNY! B^D

fasgnadh

Oct 5, 2009, 3:17:44 AM10/5/09
Timothy 1:4a wrote:
> On Oct 4, 10:48 am, Davej <galt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 4, 7:30 am, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com.au> spammed to:
>> soc.culture.polish, alt.religion, aus.politics, uk.politics.misc

>>> I have offered MANY times to pass the hat around so that
>>> any atheist who is not a hypocrite could do precisely that,
>>> walk away from the cosy, protective Majority Religious
>>> society whose bounty you parasites leech off...
>>>
>>> Strangely enough whenever this offer is made.. atheist
>>> HYPOCRITES suddenly don't seem to want to put their ACTIONS
>>> where their hypocritical, self-contradictory, hate-filled
>>> bigot beliefs lie!
>>>
>>> B^]
>>
>> Oh, you mean parasites like Alan Turing.
>
> Good point.

Why do all you Militant Atheist parasites, who have no accomplishments
whatsoever, call Alan Turing, a man who had many accomplishments, a
'parasite'? He was a WORLD away from you homophobic morons!

What makes you useless fuckwits think you have a right to call him
that?? B^[

Clearly *I* wasn't referring to Turing, because unlike you twats, I KNEW
HE'S DEAD! and so how could even someone as brain-dead as you knuckle
dragging fuckwits think he could be a 'hypocrite for not going to Nth
Korea!'? You think the Dead fly to Zombie Central???

DO YOU THINK HE'S A ZOMBIE, just because YOU are!?!?? B^D

So why try and link yourselves to him, when YOU are the parasites
I clearly identified... the M.I.A.s! B^]

> person for person, on average, we pull WAY above our weight.

Oh.. I see.

"Pulling yourself" was the term cake boys at Bletchly would use to
describe what you yank wankers call wanking!!!! B^D

So we all agree, you WANK WAY above your weight, and you ARE LARD ARSES!!!

## Oh, you mean parasites like Alan Turing.
#
# No, He doesn't whine about the Majority Religious
# societies which provide you with everything Nth
# Korea (the only remaining Atheist state) wouldn't.
# He also doesn't post here, probably because he's dead,
# possibly from shame because of you Militant Atheists.
#
# I mean parasites like Virgil, Trance Gemini, and Warlord Fluffy
# who enjoy the benefits of a majority religious society because
# its just SO MUCH BETTER than any atheist shithole tyranny in history.
#
# So why do you inconsequential nobody parasites try to deflect my
# criticism of you towards a brilliant mathematician, who I'm on record
# as praising... do you really think your critics are BLIND BIGOTS
# just because you are?
#
# I'm not the one saying "we Kill Atheists" , I have nothing against
# atheists, It's the Militant Atheist parasites which DESERVE criticism
# for their psycho-sexual violence that I criticise.
#
# So why do you defend them, becasue you share their hatred and
# bigotry toward 'Theists'
#
# I'm part of the Atheist Reform Movement, not the
# Militant atheists "Kill Theists" cult!
#
# My goal is to improve you, Militant atheist's goal is to 'Kill them'.
#
# Are you really so lacking in judgement that you can't see the
# difference.

--

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

Warlord MaJik8

Oct 5, 2009, 5:30:27 AM10/5/09
Virgil wrote:
> We
> fundies fuckwits
> like fasgnadh

I don't care, you sycophantic arse lickers can go fuck yourselves
just stop calling Turing a parasite, you homophobic
slanderers of the dead!

> who are the homophobes.
> We atheists

You sure are. Now FOAD.

--

--------

The Parable of the Magic 8-Ball - Warlord Overboard!

Fluffy threw a Hissy fit and asked Google to
stop people reporting what he said:

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
#
# We kill theists and shit down their throats and
# not in a girly way.

Suffering from IDD (Irony Deficit Disorder), Fluffy
complained that REPORTING WHAT HE SAID, VERBATIM,
was 'abuse'.. and it was making him very very sad,
and could someone please stop them doing it!

# From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: Atheist Kooks: Sociopath shifts blame to others
# for their mistakes Re: A.A. Steve Knight checking in to Bellevue
# Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:32:49 -0700
#
# FAQ pages for alt.atheism could land you in court.
#
# I reported you to Google abuse
#
# Warlord Steve
# BAAWA
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p151/DarkSoul0703/thmagic8ball.jpg

Google Laughed and asked him if he would accept
Jesus in his life, because it might be the only way
he could GET ONE!

The Knights of BAAWA realised they had bought a dud,
and decided to replace Fluffy as Warlord, with a
Magic 8-Ball after tests showed it outperformed
him in leadership, intelligence and more accurately
shitting down peoples throats, and it only cost 8 bucks!

Warlord MaJik8 was Interviewed after winning the job;

a.a: "Do you have any any words for the defeated ex-Warlord?"

MaJik8:

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/adholmes0428/My%20Stuff/Magic8BallSays.jpg

a.a: "And what do you see as the future for alt.atheism
and atheism worldwide?"

MaJik8
http://blogs.netapp.com/exposed/WindowsLiveWriter/magic-8-ball-3.jpg

Refusing to accept that it was all over for him -Ex Warlord Fluffy
made a desperate attempt to hang on to power;

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/ashwu_xoxo/Halloween2008/IMG_2259.jpg

Warlord MaJik8 was devastating in his assessment:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/DunadanLord/magic8ballsaysyoureone.jpg

Fluffy went out asking if the Blind Cricketer was still around because
he wanted to get far away, as quickly as he could.... ;-)

See "Fluffy leaves the Field":

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

fasgnadh

Oct 5, 2009, 6:20:35 AM10/5/09
Virgil wrote:
> [...]
>> # > BAAWA is back. You Knights out there better start being Knights
>> # > because if I don't see blood, and soon, you're gone.

>> # >
>> # > We kill theists and shit down their throats
>> # > and not in a girly way.

>> # >
>> # > Warlord Steve
>> # > BAAWA
>> #
>> # ------------------------------------------------------------------
>> # BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant
>>
>> Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o
>>
>> Trance is a Militant Atheist who pretended to be a Newbie
>> Recruit to BAAWA so she could kill theists and finally
>> shit down something.. (she has been so full of shit for
>> so many years she threatened to EXPLODE! )
>>
>> # From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
>> # Subject: Re: A.A. Steve Knight checking in
>> # Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 05:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
>> #
>> # On Sep 23, 11:58=A0pm, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
>> #> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:13:44 -0700 (PDT), Trance Gemini
>> #> <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> #>> Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
>> #>>
>> #>>> I will be re-instating the BAAWA website soon.

>> #>>>
>> #>>> Warlord Steve
>> #>>> BAAWA
>> #>
>> #>> Hi Steve,
>> #>
>> #>> I'm new here (relatively speaking) so forgive my
>> #>> ignorance but what's a BAAWA?
>>
>> Trance, (whose ignorance is legendary), had actually
>> been posting since Jan 09, pretended to be an innocent Newbie
>> so that Warlord Fluffy can 'explain' what she already knows
>> about BAWAA, to her and thus preach to the intensely
>> uninterested Newsgroup ! B^D
>>
>> It is a recruitment drive, and as NO ONE ELSE was interested
>> in their CHARADE, Trance and Fluffy had to PUT ON A PROPAGANDA
>> SET PIECE..
>>
>> It's a Dorothy Dix question, a setup by Atheists playing
>> their dull, witless, deceptive SCRIPT. They delude no
>> one but themselves.
>>
>> #> BAAWA means 'Bad Assed Atheist With Attitude'. Anyone can be BAAWA.
>> #> However, being a Knight of BAAWA requires the benevolence of the
>> #> Warlord. Me. You must prove your prowess in written carnage of a
>> #> theist pig. The web site will be posted soon and you can go there to
>> #> see the details.
>> #
>> # Ah Thank You, Oh Lord (er Knight, er Sir....)
>> #
>> # I hope to qualify for a Knightess position ...
>> #
>> # <polishes her sword slowly and gleefully - finally some *real* fun>
>>

>> Trance, who claims there are no Militant Atheists, signs up
>> for the 'carnage of a theist pig'.
>>
>> This is no different from a neo-Nazi signing up for the "carnage of a Jew"

Then why can't your MIA leader, Trance Stupir, wake out of her
PROTECTIVE COMA and explain the difference between Atheist and Nazi
Carnage, apart from the Historical Fact that Atheist holocausts had
a much LARGER DEATh TOLL!

Because there is no explanation, and the opinions and beliefs
of a post forging thug like you are irrelevant.. they simply
reveal the desperate need Militant Atheists have to evade the
truth.

> It is uninvited intruders,

This is USENET, no INVITATION from self-appointed tyrants is required
for ANYONE to post, so go stick your head up a dead bears bum,
you self-appointed Athei-Sith maggot!

You are the UGLY FACE of Militant Atheism that your handlers, the Slimy
Kommisars, like to keep on a lewash like the attack dogs at Abu
Ghraib... too bad you are a toothless Paper Pekinese! B^D

Usenet forums are open democratic PUBLIC forums, in which ALL can
participate and if you Atheist THUGS don't like it then do what
your 'ex-Warlord' does.. RUN TO MUMMY AND CRY! B^D ...It is NOT one
of the Atheist states where the NKVD or Red Bummed Baboon Guards dragged
those who dare to protest Atheist TYRANNY off to be tortured and killed!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tphMnL4vxbs/SOkBraE9eNI/AAAAAAAAA28/yG371UORvo0/s400/Baboons+-004.jpg

http://www.thearchetypalconnection.com/images/RedGuardsLow.JPG

People are not dumb enough to fall for Militant Atheism again,
the reason you chimps have red arses is because you get serially fucked
by everyone who sees what you are..

http://www.adaringadventure.com/blog/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/baboons-mating.jpg

... except me, I get my Gimp to do you.

> like fasgnadh

stop trying to suck up to me, you snivelling sycophantic shitpig,
it's Stockholm syndrome, you come to idolise the being that DOMINATES
your existence.

Q:
> whose raison d'etre is to foment hatred

A:
Ex-Warlord Fluffy and his Pussy Stroker:

Not only does Trance KNOW about hate ridden
Militant Atheism.. SHE IS ONE:

Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Subject: Re: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
#
# > We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists.
# >
# > BAAWA is back. You Knights out there better start being Knights
# > because if I don't see blood, and soon, you're gone.

# >
# > We kill theists and shit down their throats

# > and not in a girly way.

# >
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA

#
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

> whom we find evil.

She admits her evil openly

From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.atheism
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

# Mange Inciter. Special Services.
# EAC Department of Linquistic Subversion.
# Evil Anagrams Division.

> And it is that evil which atheists detest.

That makes it unanimous, Everyone detests her

>> Militant atheism is a deceptive cult for hate-filled BIGOTS
>> with nothing better to do in life than DESPISE
>> people for not sharing the Atheist non-belief in something or other.
>>
>> Trance is the Alpha male in the alt.atheism pack, pretending
>> to be the willing newbie in a Propaganda Piece by MIA.
>>
>> Militant Idiot Atheists.
>>

>> Your life is based around Anti-theism, it appears to
>> both define and consume you.
>>

>> I don't call myself an aunicorn or an 'aflying_spagetti_monster'
>> or an 'aalien'
>> simply because I don't believe they exists.. it's absurd.
>>
>>> We have a problem with theists *actions*.
>>
>> 'Theist' is a very broad term including Christians Muslims, Hindus,
>> Baha, Jews, Zoroasterians.. Are you concerned about particular
>> actions?
>>
>> What are they?
>>
>> Do you distinguish which groups are responsible or
>> do you just vilify all becasue of the 'actions' of some?
>>
>> And why do you atheists avoid debate, is it becasue you are
>> shifty and sly, or becasue you are dishonest and hypocritical,
>> or simply because you are irrational and cannot support you
>> hatred of theiosts with reason.
>>
>>> You know ... terrorist acts ...
>>
>> Quakers are Theists. They haven't committed any terrorist acts.
>>
>> YOu seem to be doing to 'Theists' what Nazi propagandists did to
>> Jews, BLAMING ALL for individual acts.
>>
>> I accuse you of Bigotry.
>>
>> YOu attack ALL theists, you claim you object to "Theist"(collectively
>> and generically) for actions by a few Islamofascists which are
>> REPUDIATED by the majority of Muslims, and have NOTHING to do with any
>> other group of theists, Christian, Hindu, etc.
>>
>> Why are you using BIGOTRY to stir up atheist HATRED toward all the
>> varieties of believers?

fasgnadh

Oct 7, 2009, 4:30:26 PM10/7/09
Virgil wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Jimbo wrote:

>> "If Hitler was a Christian then Steve Knight is the POPE!"
>>
>>> What a laugh. You're saying that because we don't have exact figures
>>
>> No I'm saying you don't have ANY figures.. B^D
>>
>> or any argument.
>>
>> You are the fuckwit who thinks if Stalin's daughter, (or Uday Hussein),
>> say their dads are great blokes, you will believe it without question
>>
>> but if you are presented with HISTORICAL EVIDENCE you ignore it,
>> snip'n'run
>>
>> I have no time to waste on you, come back when you have an argument.
>>
>> <paste what he ran from>
>
> Then why does fasgnadh keep wasting it?

I don't. I eviscerate his nonsense, expose the lack of figures
to back it up and move on, then when useless post-forging fuckwits
like you post lies and forgeries in response, it doesn't take much time
or effort to expose your feeble irrationality.

So it's very effective, demolishing Atheist shibboleths.

> His efforts only bring down his country.

The Nth Korean Atheist regime Jimbo supports (but won't actually
GO THERE TO LIVE, because all Militant Atheists are HYPOCRITES) is
already the most miserable shithole on the planet.. so how could
Jimbo Juche bring it down?

> Because of the corrupting efforts of idiots

Well, it IS ATHEIST, that's all you can expect!!! B^D

> like fasgnadh,

Sure you do, it's the stolkholm syndrome, you suck up to
the dominant Alpha Male who controls your environment.

I on the other hand have nothing but contempt for a weak, hate-filled,
post forging, sloping forehead, knuckle dragging baboon such as you.

> the USA is no
> longer anywhere near the top of the heap.

As you atheists have shown, it has had a slow steady increase
in Godless unbelief, which, as history shows, always correlates
with social economic and moral DECLINE!

Thanks for helping us to demonstrate that, once again!

> heap.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satisfaction_with_Life_Index
> puts the USA 23rd.

As you say, as Americans have lost their moral compass, they are less
satisfied with life.

That is why you and your followers, Trance Genocide and Ex-Warlord
Fluffy are so miserable, unhappy and hate-filled and resentful of
those who are happier than you;

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
#
# > We're here to talk about our own personal issues as atheists.
# >
# > BAAWA is back. You Knights out there better start being Knights
# > because if I don't see blood, and soon, you're gone.
# >
# > We kill theists and shit down their throats
# > and not in a girly way.
# >
# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

Resentful Militant Atheist Trance Genocide signs up to Kill

> [...]

>> DAUGHTER gives him a reference:
>>
>> "You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...
>> all this talk about God is sheer nonsense"
>> - Stalin
>> E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin,
>> Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940
>>
>> Does ANYONE apart from these LUNATIC and DESPERATE atheist
>> liars.. believe that a LIE about Stalin could be published
>> officially in 1940 WITHOUT STALIN'S APPROVAL!!???
>>
>> Like the Neo-Nazis, modern atheists make themselves COMPLICIT
>> by their holocaust denial!
>>
>> "Between 1917 and 1940, 130,000 Orthodox priests were arrested.
>> In 1918, the Cheka under Felix Dzerzhinsky executed over
>> 3000 Orthodox clergymen of all ranks.
>> Some were drowned in ice-holes or poured over with cold water
>> in winter until they turned to ice-pillars.
>>
>> - John Shelton Curtis,
>> The Russian Church and the Soviet State
>> (Boston: Little Brown, 1953)
>>
>> "Joseph Stalin was the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the
>> Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until his death in 1953.
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> So Stalin was responsible for turning Christian priests into
>> human icy poles..
>>
>> "In 1922, the Solovki Camp of Special Purpose,
>> the first Russian concentration camp was established
>> in the Solovki Islands in the White Sea"
>>
>> If Stalin was a Christian then Steve Knight is the POPE!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAH
>>
>> # http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism#Wolak2004
>> #

>>> "Upon my father's most recent birthday, I asked him why he had book
>>> upon book in his library about Jesus, and Christianity. I had been
>>> agnostic for many years, and mostly ambivalent to religion itself, so
>>> I asked him if he believed in Jesus. He said that he did, that Jesus
>>> did exist. He told me of his journey to find the real Jesus and he
>>> was absolutely convinced that Jesus was the son of God. I must say
>>> that I was greatly surprised."
>>>
>>> Svetlana Iosifovna Alliluyeva, youngest daughter of Joseph Stalin and
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>> and Nadezhda Alliluyeva.
>>
>> And Uday Hussein says his Dad, Saddam, was a lovely caring Man! B^D
>>
>> http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj166/rev920/thread%20bombs/8Ball.gif
>>
>> Fer Fucks sake, how STUPID are you???
>>

>> And Lenin, Mao POL POT and EVERY MEMBER OF THE PARTY, ALL ATHEISTS,
>> were in the SAME MOULD!!!!
>>
>> Read some history you ignorant apologist for the atheist holocausts!
>>

>> We are SICK of the bogus claims of atheist psychopaths and criminals
>> designed to DISCREDIT religion by atheists associating themselves with it:
>>
>> # "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
>> # of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
>> # after being refused permission to put atheist
>> # advertising on buses." - The Age 29/1/2009
>> #
>> # "atheism counts as a religion, though we say

fasgnadh

Oct 7, 2009, 4:42:13 PM10/7/09

Well, Nth Korea IS ATHEIST, that's all you can expect!!! B^D
Sth Korea, the same ethnic and cultural people is open to freedom
including freedom of religion, and is prosperous and successful!

>> like fasgnadh,
>
> is Australian.
> he has
> influence ANYWHERE in the world.
> Certainly
> on a.a
> he does.

Sure you like fasgnadh, it's the Stockholm syndrome, you suck up to

fasgnadh

Oct 13, 2009, 3:00:22 AM10/13/09
Les wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Harry F. Leopold wrote:
>>> On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:24:59 -0500, Smiler wrote
>>> (in article <Fjuzm.20874$c%7.8...@newsfe11.ams2>):

>>> I hope you weren't slamming Dave,
>> > who seems to be busy slamming
>>
>> Alan Turing calling the brilliant man a 'parasite'! 8^o
>>
>> And yet clearly he doesn't even know who it is he
>> was slandering, or his significance!
>>
>> I tried to explain the Turing Machine to him but
>> he seems to realise he has been acting like a Failed one
>> of those and he's slunk off to have his wounds licked by his
>> butt-boyfriend.
>>
>> So then I just kicked his manjy arse and mocked the stupid
>> homophobic cretin!
>>
>>> doing a damned fine job of it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> > After all he (Dave) was the one who asked the
>>> question; "Oh, you mean parasites like Alan Turing."
>>
>> Yes what a fucking disgraceful comment!
>>
>> If anyone is a parasite is is Davej and all the
>> atheists who leech off the majority religious society
>> that gives them their rights, including their free speech to express
>> their hatred and homophobia towards Turing! B^p
>>

>>> we atheists were "parasites."
>>
>> What do you mean 'were'? You are still choosing to
>> live in predominately religious societies when there
>> is an atheist state you could live in, if you weren't
>> all fucking HYPOCRITES!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!
>
> You would love to either shut us up

No, we agnostics agree with the majority religious that
everyone has freedom of speech and belief, it is the
Atheist Tyrannies you hypocrites defend, but don't CHOOSE
To LIVE IN, which deny liberty, freedom and life.

> or drive us away.

No, I prefer you to stay in comfortable, safe,
predominately RELIGIOUS societies and demonstrate
your hypocrisy! B^]

> The answer is a firm NO.

Well, I said NO twice, i you had trouble understanding
that you really are as dumb as an atheist!

I don't EXPECT you atheist hypocrites to leave SUPERIOR,
majority Religious societies and go live in atheist
shitholes.. i just want to expose and RIDICULE your hypocrisy!

Thanks for helping!

> i am certainly nor moving

Of course not, there is no better life than in a majority
religious society, as your determination to stay in one shows! B^D

>> Perhaps some atheist terrorist group in India is more
>> the style for butch Militant Atheists:
>>

>> Subject: Every atheist response SUPPORTS the beheading by atheist
>> terrorists, and attacks it's critics!!! 8^o
>> Militant Atheists lie in support of their terrorist Comrades in India!
>> 8^o was Re: Atheist terrorists step up attacks in India
>> - Murder 17 police
>> From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au>
>> Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:22:55 GMT

>> In alt.atheism these atheists terrorists are SUPPORTED
>> and defended!
>>
>> Atheist Terror Tactics:
>>
>> http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/specials/popup/08_10_09-terror_tactics.htm
>

> You are the only traitor to your country here

No, I fully support the benefits of all the free, open
pluralist Majority Religious democracies, you are the traitors
who pretend to prefer an ATHEIST nation but won't actually GO to one.
You bite the hand that feeds you, like an ungrateful dog.

> as you actively seek to deny us our birthright

No, I understand that all you atheists want to stay in a majority
religious society, you know atheism in practice is SHIT.

EVERY atheist state has been a catastrophic cluster fuck!

I don't want you to leave, I just want to MOCK AND RIDICULE
your HYPOCRISY till you choke on the derision! B^]

You already seem to be spluttering lies and slanders in
impotent, apoplectic RAGE! B^]

> against our tradition of toleration.

You mean the religious tradition of toleration, as every
atheist state shows, atheism has no trafition of tolerance,
only of terror, torture and mass murder!

> Hate mongers like

Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and modern Atheist 'Warlords' in
the Congo and alt.atheism are what those of us who choose to
live in free, democratic MAGORITY RELIGIOUS societees do not
want to see return. but which Atheists defend and promote:

# From: Trance Gemini <trance...@gmail.com>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism
# Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
#
# On Sep 26, 5:46=A0am, Steve Knight <sknigh...@cox.net> wrote:
# >

# > We kill theists and shit down their throats
# >

# > Warlord Steve
# > BAAWA
#
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# BAAWA Knightette (?) Applicant

Trance signs up to Kill theists and shit down their throats. 8^o

> you stand square with moslems

I stand square will all the moderate, non-violent people
of all faiths, and no faith.. I oppose ALL terror, tyranny
and violence.

The vast majority of Muslims are on record OPPOSSING and condemning
violence and terrorism committed by the tiny minority of Islamofascists
just as I oppose and condemn the violence and terrorism of EVERY atheist
state, responsible for

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

The Vast majority of atheists in alt.atheism have DENIED
the atheist holocausts, and viciously defended those tyrannies
by attacking me when I expose the horrors of STATE Atheism,
and their local thugs, the Barbarous Atheist Agressors and Witless
Arseholes - BAAWA..

> who also inspired violence.

Indeed, Militant atheism is a deceptive cult for hate-filled Militant
Atheists with nothing better to do in life than DESPISE

people for not sharing the Atheist non-belief in something or other.

Trance is the Alpha male in the alt.atheism pack, ..

> one of the scums of the earth.

..pretending to be the willing newbie in a
Propaganda Piece by MIA.

> nasty hate filled rants

Militant Idiot Atheists.

> Many Christians have already threatened violence against us.

As an agnostic, I dropped in to alt.atheism at the end of '08
and asking a simple question, "why are there no great and enduring
atheist civilisations"? I was viciously pack attacked and slandered by
atheists.

I have seen numerous threats of atheist VIOLENCE, documents and
irrefutqable, and NONE by reliigous in the past year in Usenet.

Atheism has not produced even a decent state, not even a sane
local municipality.. only a set of TYRANNICAL shitholes, and
observing your nest of Militant Atheist vipers shows why.

> One told us that in certain areas of the US they would spit
> in our food if they knew were atheist.

Sweet Jesus! Atheists have Terrorised tortured and MURDERED
over 60,000,000 people, Pol POt Crucified Christians, Lenin
and his atheist Red Terror poured water on priests in Winter
and turned them into frozen human icypoles!

ANd you want to have a whine because a SINGLE person you claim
to be a Christian, says they will spit in your food?

Fer Fucks Sake...

ARE ALL ATHEISTS IRRATIONAL, MORALLY DEFECTIVE, INTELLECTUALLY
RETARDED PUSSIES WHO BLEAT LIKE LITTLE BITCHES????

>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!
>
> Oh dear, Mr. Anonymous is cryring again.

You are so stuck being a MISERABLE, WHINING ATHEIST SOOK that
you don't even know what (derisive) LAUGHTER IS, ANYMORE!!! B^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

Hunter

Oct 13, 2009, 4:27:13 AM10/13/09
fasgnadh wrote:
> Les wrote:

>> You would love to either shut us up
>
> No, we agnostics agree with the majority religious that
> everyone has freedom of speech and belief, it is the
> Atheist Tyrannies you hypocrites defend, but don't CHOOSE
> To LIVE IN, which deny liberty, freedom and life.
>
> > or drive us away.
>
> No, I prefer you to stay in comfortable, safe,
> predominately RELIGIOUS societies and demonstrate
> your hypocrisy! B^]

Yes, like Iran. Oh wait, a Muslim theocracy, more sinister and devoid of
rights than most. Perhaps you meant Serbia? Oh wait, a Christian country
that never forgot the crusades, and repeatedly goes through cycles of
trying to kill off all of the non-Christians. And lets not forgot India,
is there a single state where people are not killed on a daily basis
over religion and/or caste (which is culturally and strongly linked to
their Hindu religion)? Probably not.

Yep, it's all down to aetheists isn't it fags... Yawnnnnn.... Hypocrisy
what??? Or in your case probably just sheer duplicity mixed with 2 parts
stupidity.

fasgnadh

Oct 13, 2009, 7:18:13 AM10/13/09
>> > You would love to either shut us up
>>
>> No, we agnostics agree with the majority religious that
>> everyone has freedom of speech and belief, it is the
>> Atheist Tyrannies you hypocrites defend, but don't CHOOSE
>> To LIVE IN, which deny liberty, freedom and life.
>>
>>> or drive us away.
>>
>> No, I prefer you to stay in comfortable, safe,
>> predominately RELIGIOUS societies and demonstrate
>> your hypocrisy! B^]
>

> like Iran.

No, clearly not, you poor deluded nitwit...

How can I prefer him to STAY in a comfortable, safe,
predominately RELIGIOUS society if he's not already IN
ONE? The USA, OZ, Indonesia, Western European countries, Malaysia?

How can you think he feels 'driven AWAY' from Iran, when he doesn't live
there! B^D

You really are an illogical fuckwit and being even more stupid than you
usually are!

What's your excuse this time for such IRRELEVANT Baldershite?

> sheer duplicity mixed with 2 parts stupidity.

Your normal Coctail of craziness....

Run along.. the adults are having a conversation

Hunter

Oct 13, 2009, 8:21:56 AM10/13/09
fasgnadh wrote:
<a bunch of whining wanker evasion, but no balls to actually address the
point, from fags snipped>

Sorry fucktard, smokescreens don't work here. So in other words you
can't answer the point that the countries I mentioned are religious and
probably more restrictive, destructive and overall shit than many due to
the religion, thus dispelling your lies.

Not surprising, cos you're full of shit. I'll give you a hint fags. It
don't matter if a country is religious or not, if it's run by fucktards
like you it'll be a mess. If it's run by human beings it wont.

Sorry to rain on your lies, deception and smokescreens yetttttttt again.

fasgnadh

Oct 13, 2009, 4:44:09 PM10/13/09
> Well, it certainly seems that fassnot believes in creative snipping,

You can say that with a straight face when Virgil the Post FORGER
simply FABRICATES LIES and then attributes them to whoever he wants
to slander! B^D

Atheists typically SNIP ALL THE FACTS, ALL THE RATIONAL ARGUMENT, and
leave a little ad hom pile of dog shit.

> unfortunately what I actually wrote is still available for
> anyone to read.

What you actually wrote wasn't worth reading, you were
just trying to stop one atheist idiot from bagging
another atheist idiot.. NONE OF YOU HAVE ADDRESSED THE ISSUE!

>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!
>>
>> You would love to either shut us up

No, we agnostics agree with the majority religious that
everyone has freedom of speech and belief, it is the
Atheist Tyrannies you hypocrites defend, but don't CHOOSE
To LIVE IN, which deny liberty, freedom and life.

>> or drive us away.

No, I prefer you to stay in comfortable, safe,
predominately RELIGIOUS societies and demonstrate
your hypocrisy! B^]

Virgil

Oct 13, 2009, 5:46:49 PM10/13/09
In article <aAVAm.47219$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

As atheism is not a political theory, but is only a religion, there is
no reason it should be in government at all.

On the other hand, religions, whether theist or not, in spite of not
being political theories, have produced quite nasty tyrannies when they
achieved political power. And the ones which take a position of the
existence of gods, whether pro or con, are the worst of them (some
religions which are neutral on the issue of existence of gods, like
Buddhism, seem to be the only ones able to govern without becoming
tyrranical)

The point is that whenever pro-theist or anti-theist religion assumes
political power, it becomes a tyranny. That includes all pro-god
religions as well as anti-god religions.

The only safe stance for any government to take is to keep religion
entirely out of it. To the extent that pro-theist or anti-theist
religion dominates government shit occurs.

> Sweet Jesus!

Only someone like fagnuts would suck on Jesus.

> Fer Fucks Sake...

> WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hunter

Oct 13, 2009, 10:24:34 PM10/13/09
Virgil wrote:
> In article <aAVAm.47219$ze1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> Atheism has not produced even a decent state, not even a sane
>> local municipality..
>
> As atheism is not a political theory, but is only a religion, there is
> no reason it should be in government at all.

He already admitted elsewhere in this thread by running away with his
tail between his legs that he acknowledges that religion, or
lack-therof, has no real bearing on how a country is run, it's more down
to the people themselves running the country (regardless of their religion).

This fags guy you are arguing with has a very long history of trying to
bury the relevant points made in mountains of irrelevant garbage, and
just going silent and attacking another post if you keep deleting his
smokescreens and hammer him with the same, to the point, question.

He can't win on level ground, he has to resort to smokescreens and reams
of rubbish to bury points he can't answer, if you keep taking that away
from him he'll take off whimpering.

fasgnadh

Oct 14, 2009, 6:18:54 AM10/14/09
Hunter wrote:

> Virgil wrote:
>>>
>>> Atheism has not produced even a decent state, not even a sane
>>> local municipality..

Indisputable truth.. it has only produced totalitarian tyrannies,
The Union of Savage Slaughter and Repression(USSR, Mao's Great
Leap Backwards and Cultural Devolution, Pol Pot's Cambodian Genocide
(collective atheist death toll: over 60,000,000) and the only
remaining Atheist state, Nth Korea is SO FUCKED UP than not even
Fucked up Atheists want to go live there! B^D

>> As atheism
>> is only a religion,

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

That's sticking it to those Atheists, Virgil! B^D

You are lucky Hampster and the Thick-as Pigshit Atheists are too
fucking dumb to know you just SHAFTED THEM, they will probably AGREE
WITH YOU!!!

Hang on.. they DO:

# It's Official, Atheists claim to be a persecuted RELIGION: B^D
#
#

# "THE Atheist Foundation of Australia has lodged complaints
# of religious discrimination in Melbourne and Hobart
#

#
# "atheism counts as a religion", Dr Perkins said."
# - The Age 29/1/2009

So All those nasty things that Militant atheists say about Religion,
apply to Atheism! B^D

I agree with your opposition to atheists in government, after the
TOTAL CLUSTER FUCKS that EVERY Atheist regime in history has been..

>> there is no reason it should be in government at all.

Damn right! B^D

The Atheist Reform Movement has ANOTHER VICTORY!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

> religion, or lack-therof, has no real bearing on how a country is run,

Hampster claims that Atheist Nth Korea, which can't even feed it's
people, is no different to South Korea, which has religious freedom
and PROSPERITY. B^D

Every atheist regime has been a massive cluster fuck, all the atheists
posting in Usenet PREFER to live in MAJORITY RELIGIOUS Societies!

Even the Atheists reject Atheism IN PRACTICE!!! Game OVER! B^]

Cadit Quaetio!

<snip all the pointless atheist Whining, if they want to bleat like weak
pussies they can join BAAWA (Bawling Atheist Arseholes Wanking Away ;-)
if it's still running after I eviscerated their Head Warlock and his
atheist Bastet! >

> fasgnadh kicked atheist arse till they RAN AWAY:

>> Atheism has not produced even a decent state, not even a sane

fasgnadh

Oct 14, 2009, 6:26:05 AM10/14/09
Hunter wrote:
> <a bunch of whining wanker evasion, but no balls to actually address the
> point, from fags snipped>

> Sorry

Don't apologise, no one gives a fuck about you.. B^D

Just go play with Virgil... or Traffic

> fucktard

Yeah that's him.

I mean it's not as if you have ANYTHING to say, and you can't refute
a single point, you just Snip, puke, and run away!

> can't answer the point

I know.. that's why I left them all there, to embarass you..

Just snip them, again, and Fuck off... I'm done with you.

> Sorry
> yetttttttt again.

Yup, you are the sorriest sad sack in Usenet, you and Virgil
could be sisters!

Hunter

Oct 14, 2009, 12:33:19 PM10/14/09
fasgnadh wrote:

> I run away!

Yes, you do, every time. And since you're too much of a lying coward to
address the issues I'm sure you will run away again.

DO you like it when we play your game of selectively modifying someone's
post? No? Well fucking stop doing it yourself then you dishonest gutless
turd.

As everyone can see, fags can't answer some very basic points that have
blown away the same shit he's been babbling in here for months, so
instead resorts to his trademark deceitful modifying of people's posts
and hiding with his tail between his legs. Just so you all know this
isn't just in this thread, this has been his 15 or more year history of
usenet. Wonder if he'll bring in his anal invading mate to come defend
him, usually happens when he gets blown out of the water. Lets see.....

Hunter

Oct 14, 2009, 9:51:26 PM10/14/09
fasgnadh wrote:
> Hunter wrote:

>> religion, or lack-therof, has no real bearing on how a country is run,
>
> Hampster claims that Atheist Nth Korea, which can't even feed it's
> people, is no different to South Korea,

Just as you claim pedophilia is ok as long as you're a priest huh?
Should be careful putting words into people's mouths fuckwit lest it
come back to bite you.

> which has religious freedom
> and PROSPERITY. B^D

We'll get back to North Korea, but first... Funny, why are you not
commenting on Iran? How about Serbia? Or any of the other glorious
religious bloodbaths that you love so much? Should they not by your
flawed logic be the glowing torch of your claims being much more
religious than Australia or most other countries??? Why aren't you
living in one of those places? Oh that's right, you're AFRAID of very
religious countries, you prove it by living here where we are free to
believe or disbelieve anything we like!!! I mean that's the rule frauds
like you go by isn't it?

Oh what? I'm sorry? Didn't quite catch that???

<fags whimpers as he runs away yet again from the point that the most
religious of all societies are also the most horrible of all societies>

Give you a hint though Fags, one that obviously flew right over that
tiny little brain of yours. Societies where religion, or lack of, are
enforced are always going to be clusterfucks (North Korea, Serbia,
Iran). Here we prove that, irregardless of religion or atheism, a
country is fucked up if it tries to force you to believe one way.

Societies where the government says believe or disbelieve what you like
and respect each other are always going to do better.

Fags on the other hand, being a moron, can not quite grasp this no
matter how many times this most basic and obvious fact is given to him
on a platter. Because he's a fucktard.

You may also want to look at
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Someone who has more of a clue than fags pointing out that the higher
the levels of religion in the developed world the higher the rates of
crime, higher mortality rate, etc.etc.etc.

It appears we can conclude two things, if "belief" or lack thereof is
forced upon you then the country is likely to turn to shit, it isn't
about having religion, or not having a religion, it's just a sure-fire
indicator that you are living in a repressive society and obviously it
will not just be religion that is repressed it will be all facets of
life, people will not be happy, people will not strive for excellence,
the place will fall to shit. Fag's myth dispelled.

Secondly in societies where we are truly free to believe or dis-believe
as we see fit (such as Australia) the rate of belief is slowly dropping,
and it appears from the study linked above the more these beliefs are
dropped the happier and healthier a society becomes. To compare two
edges of the spectrum to each other lets look at Japan and the US. The
US is ridden with crime, poverty and hatred. It is one of the most
religious of those countries where people are allowed to choose their
beliefs. Japan on the other hand is one of the least religious of these
countries and has the least of these problems.

Writing's on the wall fags, you're just too much of a fuckwit to read it.

irongron

Oct 29, 2009, 7:22:50 AM10/29/09
Can't remember the last time an "atheist" got busted for pedophilia, seems
they are 100% christian scum (mostly catholic)....they have been touching
kids up for 2000 years...as one journalist put it when referring to the
Catholic Clergy in Ireland she used the "endemic" when referring to the
rampant pedophila in the church...seems that religion has produced the
lowest form of filth on earth....not atheism

"Hunter" <hunt...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message

Nick B

Oct 30, 2009, 12:19:04 AM10/30/09
All that is essentially going on here is a bigot attempting to "fire up"
the base. Like trollers, they will say something like "athiests want to
rid the world of christians" or they will equate it with another
(typically thought of as) evil in the world in an attempt to equate it
with it. This is all Christians have left, is this fear-mongering and
hatred. Don't give them the pleasure.