WILFIE BACK! SAY YAYO!!!!

ME WILF YAYO

May 31, 2001, 3:06:58 PM5/31/01
A MOLE DIGGING IN A HOLE,
DIGGING ON MY SOUL
SAY YAYO!!!!!!

WILFIE BACK! WHERE IS GREEN SOCKLE!!!

WHERE ALL MY FIENDS?

SAY YAYO!!!
Me WILF.

                \  l  /
          -------POOF------
                /  l  \
        \  l  /          \  l  /
  -----POOF----- ------POOF-----
        /  l  \            /  l  \

WILF ELEVATE FIENDS...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Canadanne aka Anne Stacey

May 31, 2001, 4:09:02 PM5/31/01
YAYO!

Hehehehe.......

- Annie Vox :o)

MrLegend

May 31, 2001, 4:17:17 PM5/31/01

OYAY!!!!

Canadanne aka Anne Stacey

May 31, 2001, 4:22:52 PM5/31/01
Jason wrote:

<<OYAY!!!!>>

<gasps> Could it be..... Mr Legend is..... THE ANTI-WILF??!!!!!!!!!

<dramatic chords>

- Annie Vox :o()

Kev

May 31, 2001, 9:16:41 PM5/31/01

'Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
Only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate;
Only love can do that'
DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
"Canadanne aka Anne Stacey" <cana...@aol.com> wrote in message

Kev

May 31, 2001, 9:17:22 PM5/31/01
To quote Jim Royle 'My arse!!!'!!!!

"ME WILF YAYO" <ishfw...@aol.com.yayo.tv> wrote in message

MrLegend

May 31, 2001, 9:58:56 PM5/31/01

> 'Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
> Only light can do that.
> Hate cannot drive out hate;
> Only love can do that'
> DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR

Good quote. Where did you get that from?

docaay

May 31, 2001, 10:04:02 PM5/31/01
Kev wrote:

> To quote Jim Royle 'My arse!!!'!!!!

You got it, Kev.

Doc

MrLegend

May 31, 2001, 10:15:34 PM5/31/01

ME WILF YAYO > A MOLE DIGGING IN A HOLE,

> DIGGING ON MY SOUL
> SAY YAYO!!!!!!

YAY O YAY!

> WILFIE BACK! WHERE IS GREEN SOCKLE!!!

KEV TOOK IT!

> WHERE ALL MY FIENDS?
>
> SAY YAYO!!!
> Me WILF.

Yu BO No VOX and Sox? yes? no? ONE flew over the sockle nest?

> WILF ELEVATE FIENDS...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

God bless U2!

MrLegend

May 31, 2001, 10:42:09 PM5/31/01

> > To quote Jim Royle 'My arse!!!'!!!!
> >
> You got it, Kev.

shhh, I am trying to communicate with it!

Gabriel Rios

Jun 1, 2001, 5:35:43 AM6/1/01
ME WILF YAYO wrote:

Oh geez.....hehe

*rolls eyes*

Gabriel

--

To lazy to run to a standstill.....

(remove _'s to email)

Kev

Jun 1, 2001, 7:13:44 AM6/1/01
"MrLegend" <Now...@here.com> wrote in message

Absolutely no idea!!

Kev

Jun 1, 2001, 7:14:33 AM6/1/01
Or to quote Kev last night 'I'm sooooooo drunk!!'

"Kev" <kev@solo, why do you have to be so low.ok> wrote in message

MrLegend

Jun 1, 2001, 12:20:35 PM6/1/01

> Absolutely no idea!!

You had it memorized????

Kev

Jun 1, 2001, 2:22:34 PM6/1/01

> > Absolutely no idea!!
> >

> You had it memorized????

Yeah I'm a talented guy!! I can also make farting noises with my hands!!

mars tokyo

Jun 1, 2001, 7:27:06 PM6/1/01
Hey Kev... is he serious? did he really not read the credit line "Martin
Luther King Jr" at the end of your quote??
am I dreaming again?

Kev wrote:

--

Wanna read my mind?
http://www.livejournal.com/users/marstokyo/

tmac

Jun 1, 2001, 8:59:54 PM6/1/01
Hi Kev.

You really have such winning ways :o)

Tommy
Ps I presume you were rather air-locked last Sat night?

"Kev" <kev@solo, why do you have to be so low.ok> wrote in message

bonnyvox

Jun 3, 2001, 10:36:17 AM6/3/01
Kev, are you saying WILFIE is the light and the love, or is that your
default signature and you forgot to type in a message? 'Cause it looks like
a signature :o)

Just wondering ;o)

--
bonnyvox
can't sing but i've got soul

"Kev" <kev@solo, why do you have to be so low.ok> wrote in message

Kev

Jun 3, 2001, 5:41:34 PM6/3/01
"tmac" <tm...@tmclaughlin.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi Kev.
>
> You really have such winning ways :o)
>
> Tommy
> Ps I presume you were rather air-locked last Sat night?

It was mental!! Couldn't get pissed although I tried so bastarding hard!!
Went to a wedding reception where the band played Fields of Athenry twice
and gave us a quick blast of You'll Never Walk alone as well. One og the
blokes in the band sits a couple of rows up from me in the North Stand at
Celtic Park so I'll need to but him a a pie or a bovril next season or
something!! I made up for it this weekend though. What a hangover I had
yesterday. hehe

Kev

Jun 3, 2001, 5:44:24 PM6/3/01
"bonnyvox" <bonn...@home.com> wrote in message

> Kev, are you saying WILFIE is the light and the love, or is that your
> default signature and you forgot to type in a message? 'Cause it looks
like
> a signature :o)
>
> Just wondering ;o)

heheheh!! I was out for a few drinks with workmates on Thursday night and
that was me dragging myself in. I probably hit the send button with my head
or something!! It is my default sig but I don't use it anymore cos I get
bored of it!

Kev

Jun 3, 2001, 5:46:52 PM6/3/01
"mars tokyo" <mars...@erols.com> wrote in message

> Hey Kev... is he serious? did he really not read the credit line "Martin
> Luther King Jr" at the end of your quote??
> am I dreaming again?

I thought that myself cos it says MLK's name at the bottom in big fuck off
letters. I took it that he wanted to know where I got the quote from. Where
you been hiding anyways Mars??

bonnyvox

Jun 3, 2001, 10:41:17 PM6/3/01
I like the way you "talk", Kev. Where you from??

--
bonnyvox
can't sing but i've got soul
"Kev" <kev@solo, why do you have to be so low.ok> wrote in message

Kev

Jun 4, 2001, 7:08:14 AM6/4/01

> I like the way you "talk", Kev. Where you from??

You think thats cool you should see the way I walk!! I come from just
outside Glasgow in Scotland

bonnyvox

Jun 5, 2001, 10:39:01 PM6/5/01
Coooooool :o)

Someday I will go there!!

--
bonnyvox
can't sing but i've got soul
"Kev" <kev@solo, why do you have to be so low.ok> wrote in message

Nicky McMillan

Jun 5, 2001, 10:56:44 PM6/5/01
No no no if you know what's good for ya don't go near Hamilton!!

Get yeself doon the road to Airdrie they'll love ya there!

hehe

Nicky

"bonnyvox" <bonn...@home.com> wrote in message

bonnyvox

Jun 5, 2001, 11:18:39 PM6/5/01
They won't like me in Hamilton? *pout*

--
bonnyvox
can't sing but i've got soul

"Nicky McMillan" <m...@work.com> wrote in message

Nicky McMillan

Jun 6, 2001, 12:50:42 AM6/6/01

> They won't like me in Hamilton? *pout*

If you go to Airdrie first no they wont! hehe

Kev

Jun 6, 2001, 7:48:16 AM6/6/01
Only ever go to Airdrie if you like depressing buildings, people & football
teams. It's one of the worst towns in Scotland and makes Hamilton look like
Las Vegas. In fact it makes Beirut look like Monte Carlo!!

Nicky McMillan

Jun 6, 2001, 1:36:54 PM6/6/01

> Only ever go to Airdrie if you like depressing buildings, people &
football
> teams. It's one of the worst towns in Scotland and makes Hamilton look
like
> Las Vegas. In fact it makes Beirut look like Monte Carlo!!

LOL!!!!

bonnyvox

Jun 8, 2001, 1:35:44 PM6/8/01
Hmmmm....I feel like I must be missing somthing :o(

Are you from Scotland, too, Nicky, 'cause I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

Nicky McMillan

Jun 8, 2001, 1:43:41 PM6/8/01

"bonnyvox" <bonn...@popstar.com> wrote in message

> Hmmmm....I feel like I must be missing somthing :o(
>
> Are you from Scotland, too, Nicky, 'cause I have no clue what you guys are
talking about.

I jumped ship bonny lass! Me families all Scottish but I'm a proud
Englishman.

Doesn't help when ye live 2 miles from the Scottesh border.

Nothing unusual there, nobody knows what im talking about 24/7 not even me
babe.

Nicky