DMX and Killuminati

rock...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Does anyone know why DMX says Killuminati on "It's On"? He also says it on
other tracks. I know he has been compared to Pac but why the Killuminati
shit?

Rock

DKDavis123

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
because before Tupac died him and DMX were best friends I would assume

Ryder

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
In article <7eik6g$f7d$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, rock...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>Does anyone know why DMX says Killuminati on "It's On"? He also says it on
>other tracks. I know he has been compared to Pac but why the Killuminati
>shit?
I have actually heard several times over that he had appeared with Tupac in a
video. I must say that the DMX comparisons to 2Pac are pretty relavent.
While their styles are different, they certainly have their similarities.
(Don't flame me for this). They may have been friends but I doubt that they
were real close, but Tupac might have even signed DMX had he stayed alive.
(To Makaveli Records). I don't know why he yells Killuminati, but I think
it's so the real fans that actually know about Pac will know that he was
friends with him. I think he wants the comparisons to end, and that's why he
hasn't officially commented on 2Pac's death (publicly, or in credits). I have
heard several references to 2Pac (good things) in his songs. I think he hides
this fact for the real fans that understand what he's saying. But, that's
just my opinion, it can't really been proven. That could also be why that
C-Dogg or whatever struck at 2Pac, because he knew of DMX's relations with
Pac. If you are friends with someone, that would really get under your skin.
That's all :)

Ben Sherry

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
It's CLUEminati you moron.. As in DJ Clue, as in, the CD the song is
on,,,

rock...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Does anyone know why DMX says Killuminati on "It's On"? He also says it on
> other tracks. I know he has been compared to Pac but why the Killuminati
> shit?

LoStSoULCC

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
DMX and 2Pac were never friends they were never in a video it was the rapper
Fatal from the outlawz people thought it was DMX
Matt
"Life aint funny when u aint got no money and that clock strikes 4:20 and u
wanna get high"~~KottonMouth KIngs
"See we bang for this color and this color only kill any color that aint our
color"

Charlie Hyde (2Pacaholic)

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Yeah Ben is right, it is CLUEminati, but Ben whats the point of calling them
morons?

I'm out.

--
"Yes I am gonna say that I'm a thug, thats because I came from the gutter
and I'm still here!"

R.I.P. (1971-1996)
Eternal Thuggin'

Rondo EEEEE.

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
None of you guys are right and not to say anyone is a moron but those who
just unknowingly blurt the word out are probobly closer to it than those who
don't. Killuminati is refering to "death" or stopping of the "illuminati."
Which a group of very wealthy, elitemen who control the international
bankers with a Satanic plot for a one world government or "NEW WORLD ORDER!"
Makes sense doesn't it...
ILUMINATI.... KILLUMINATI. They aren't the only two that say it
either. Mase say's it in a song or two and so do others.
So it's not Clueminati or beacause they were friends. It's more
intellectual than that and has meaning as all of Pac's work does. For more
info on the Illuminati go here http://www.auser.org/Knowledge/illumina.html
or here
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

Some deep shit if you read into it! The Rockafeller family is part of the
illminati!

Peace to all and R.I.P. Tupac
RONDO
Charlie Hyde (2Pacaholic) <poy...@autobahn.mb.ca> wrote in message

rock...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Hey Ben Dover! Suck a fat dick! Would you call me a moron on the street? No I
don't think so. So keep hidin behind that PC fairy, throw a name out here and
there and feel tough. DICK
In article <370D57B5...@home.com>,

Ryder

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
In article <92363690...@news.remarQ.com>, "Rondo EEEEE." <ro...@waymark.net> wrote:
>None of you guys are right and not to say anyone is a moron but those who
>just unknowingly blurt the word out are probobly closer to it than those who
>don't. Killuminati is refering to "death" or stopping of the "illuminati."
>Which a group of very wealthy, elitemen who control the international
>bankers with a Satanic plot for a one world government or "NEW WORLD ORDER!"
>Makes sense doesn't it...
> ILUMINATI.... KILLUMINATI. They aren't the only two that say it
>either. Mase say's it in a song or two and so do others.
>So it's not Clueminati or beacause they were friends. It's more
>intellectual than that and has meaning as all of Pac's work does. For more
>info on the Illuminati go here http://www.auser.org/Knowledge/illumina.html
>or here
>http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm
>
>Some deep shit if you read into it! The Rockafeller family is part of the
>illminati!
Ha, yeah deep, deep in bullshit. Not only do I not think that a organization such as this exists, and
that it's all bullshit, but this "group" is the ultimate scapegoat. Why do
people think that someone else is responsible and gets into the people to make
them act like demons? Blaiming ALL wars on this group and stuff, come on
people. First the Jews, and the Blacks, now the "Illuminati". Give me a
break. There might be some people that want to form a NWO, but I doubt that
they are satanic and caused all wars.... Anyone that actually believes this
shit that they are responsible for all this stuff is on some wack shit,
because war and murder come from the heart of humans, not of saitanic demon
monsters incarnated as humans. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there
was actually documents on a group named this, but to say they have all this
power to start wars and shit is ridiculous.

Rondo EEEEE.

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Speaking of Whack shit, You gotta have the whackist comments on this NG.
How old are you 12? All I was doing was puttin 2Pac, DMX, Mase, Dre, and
Busta Rhymes real reference to the word Killuminati or Illuminati. If you
wanna believe it or not is your perogative. I'm just clearin up the
reference Mr.

"(Don't flame me for
this),Tupac might have even signed DMX had he stayed alive. (To Makaveli
Records)"
WHACK!
Do you research junior!

All the people you speak about believe in higher powers includin Pac.
Everyone knows that the evil in our hearts come from down low. Pac
constantly talked of heaven and hell! And if you didn't already know,
jackass, Prince Niccoli Machiavelli was one who was against the illuminati
and wanted to lead people away from it. The illuminati has been around
forever, it wasn't formed last year! 2pac loved reading this guys work. He
even gave himself an alias after him! Try your hardests to realize that it
wasn't that hard for 2pac to take the same stand in leading people away from
the illuminati... "Anti-illuminati... Killuminati!"
Dre says, "I ain't tryin to stick around for Illuminati. Gotta buy my own
album by the year 2 g". What "Illuminati" is, is a secret socitey (like Ku
Klux Klan, or the Freemasons) that are rumored to be directly linked to
deep-seated racism, and the co-conspiring of the "New World Order". It's a
touchy situation, believe me. The name has been tossed around in songs by
such artists as MOBB DEEP (it's all in their new album and that LL COOL J
song he had with them, Foxy Brown, Busta Rhymes, etc... "Illumanati trying
to keep their eye on me..."), and The ROOTS. For all the People who have
the mental capacity to understand this concept and wanna know more, look it
up on the net.
Right here is the best sight with all kinds of info
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/wells/153/page4.htm
It's DEEP. If what everyone is saying, and according to all the symbols,
EVERYONE of us is in for some BAD TIMES in the not so distant future. Matter
of fact, DO look it up (Illuminati, New World Order), cuz it totally affects
you too home boy. Their symbol is right there on the doller bill, if you
have any Ryder. Ever thought to translate the Latin words underneath that
Pyramid! Novus Ordo Seclohum!

No disrespect to anyone but Gay ass Ryder who needs to do a little more
research before choppin my shit down! LOOK at how ignorant his comment is!
That's all...

"Why do people think that someone else is responsible and gets into the
people to make them act like demons? Blaiming ALL wars on this group and
stuff, come on people. First the Jews, and the Blacks, now the
"Illuminati". Give me a break. There might be some people that want to
form a NWO, but I doubt that they are satanic and caused all wars....
Anyone that actually believes this shit that they are responsible for all
this stuff is on some wack shit, because war and murder come from the heart

of humans, not of saitanic mon monsters incarnated as humans. I wouldn't be

surprised to find out that there was actually documents on a group named
this, but to say they have all this power to start wars and shit is
ridiculous."

Peace to all , except GAY RYDER... RYDE a DICK!

RIP 2PAC--------------KILLUMINATI
----RONDO

Ryder <fu...@you.com> wrote in message

Rondo EEEEE.

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99

Think before you type kiddo and good luck on your drivers ed test.

> I have nothing to say to you except that to say that all wars were caused
by a
> group trying to obtain world power that hasn't really even being confirmed
is
> a bunch of bullshit. I mean yeah, I'm sure there are some of these
> "Illuminati" assholes out there, but the page you referred us to said that
the
> Illuminati started EVERY war, including WWI and WWII. Come on now guys.
The
> World Wars weren't started by a clan of satan worshipers. I mean, how did
> they start these wars? They "used hostility"? How? That's stupid to say
> that a group caused all wars and shit. I know it's not true, and unless
you
> are some giant Y2K doomsday believer you wouldn't either. The millenium,
> calculated properly, actually passed in 1996 anyway, but I'm sure you knew
> that. I hate when people flame for no apparent reason. Why are you so
bugged
> up on the Illuminati anyway, why take this shit personal. You can go
study
> your theories and shit all day, I've got better things to do. Sorry that
> didn't study the ways of some bullshit group that's gonna take over the
world.
> I'm sorry that you are so weak that you took it personally. You don't
think
> that DMX would've been rolling with Tupac if he was alive? Because I
think he
> would've, but that's my opinion. Anyways, don't even bother responding
with
> another weak ass petty name-calling flame.

Ryder

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99

Ryder

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
In article <92370796...@news.remarQ.com>, "Rondo EEEEE." <ro...@waymark.net> wrote:

>Think before you type kiddo and good luck on your drivers ed test.
Yeah okay, since I'm not going to be taking a driver's ed class, and you just
made an ass out of yourself by posting a useless post, you can shutup now.
You have no point. Don't give me some bullshit that one group started every
war, because it's wrong, and you are a fool if you think there is a group that
started every war.

kevin m.

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
i think everyone in here thinks gay ass ryder should shut the fuck up

<ro...@waymark.net> wrote:

>>Think before you type kiddo and good luck on your drivers ed test.
>Yeah okay, since I'm not going to be taking a driver's ed class, and you
just
>made an ass out of yourself by posting a useless post, you can shutup now.
>You have no point. Don't give me some bullshit that one group started
every
>war, because it's wrong, and you are a fool if you think there is a group
that
>started every war.

Seiko

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
So Rondo, do you actually believe world war II was started because Hitler
kicked the international banking interests out of his country, and not
because he invaded a little tiny piece of land that was Germany's before ww
I in the first place?

Or it could be because some Jewish art critic said that Hitler's artwork was
no good, like some people said.

Oh, back on subject, do you think Mase or DMX would have ever said the word
'Killuminati' if Tupac hadn't said it? Or even more to the point, known
what Illuminati was?

By the way, Illuminati is a bastardized word. In a lot of circles it is
used to describe anyone in complete control.

Seiko

http://www.makaveli.org

Rondo EEEEE. <ro...@waymark.net> wrote in message

> None of you guys are right and not to say anyone is a moron but those who
> just unknowingly blurt the word out are probobly closer to it than those
who
> don't. Killuminati is refering to "death" or stopping of the
"illuminati."
> Which a group of very wealthy, elitemen who control the international
> bankers with a Satanic plot for a one world government or "NEW WORLD
ORDER!"
> Makes sense doesn't it...
> ILUMINATI.... KILLUMINATI. They aren't the only two that say it
> either. Mase say's it in a song or two and so do others.
> So it's not Clueminati or beacause they were friends. It's more
> intellectual than that and has meaning as all of Pac's work does. For
more
> info on the Illuminati go here
http://www.auser.org/Knowledge/illumina.html
> or here
> http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm
>
> Some deep shit if you read into it! The Rockafeller family is part of
the
> illminati!
>

> Peace to all and R.I.P. Tupac
> RONDO
> Charlie Hyde (2Pacaholic) <poy...@autobahn.mb.ca> wrote in message
> > Yeah Ben is right, it is CLUEminati, but Ben whats the point of calling
> them
> > morons?
> >
> > I'm out.
> >
> > --
> > "Yes I am gonna say that I'm a thug, thats because I came from the
gutter
> > and I'm still here!"
> > -2Pac
> >
> > R.I.P. (1971-1996)
> > Eternal Thuggin'

Ryder

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
In article <_9IP2.1573$cM1.4...@news2.mia>, "Seiko" <se...@makaveli.org> wrote:
>So Rondo, do you actually believe world war II was started because Hitler
>kicked the international banking interests out of his country, and not
>because he invaded a little tiny piece of land that was Germany's before ww
>I in the first place?
This was EXACTLY my point. To say that these people are responsible for the
start of all wars is stupid. WW2 was started because of the decreasing
condition in Germany. The reparations that were forced to be payed by Germany
(32 billion dollars) to other European nations were proposterous. Germany
couldn't afford to pay hardly any of it off. They were in such a bad
condition that the Germans because increasingly bitter at the rest of Europe.
This was almost completely because of the settlements after WWI. That's why
Hitler was able to rise to power. The post-war depression was so bad that
only another war could lift Germany back up (war is great for economy). It's
not because of some group called the Illuminati, I'll tell you that much.
That's what I was saying, to say that they were the causes of all the wars is
stupid. I suppose they told the Serbs to start slaughtering Albanians too,
and told Saddam to invade Kuwait. That's just stupid.

Rondo_-_Star!

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
The Theory, Not I, suggests that these big time elite international
bankers,Like the Rockafellers, Carnegies, an the Rothschilds were behind the
funding of alot of these world wide, time changing events, such as wars. It
can be compared to puppets on a string! We all know that war is good for
economy, but who's economy? These so called ILLUMINATI don't need a jump
start in their bank accounts it's a bigger game than money to them. I didn't
come up with this I've only read ton's of shit about it. And it wasn't shit
that You're learning about in Freshman History class. They don't want you
to know or believe this shit junior! Open Your mind a little. And to Seiko
No These other rappers probably wouldn't be spittin this shit if it weren't
for Pac. He brought new intellectual standards to the game. And about
Hitler and the war I don't know what to believe, but I do know that if the
Ilumminati were behind this shit then we weren't taught the real reason for
any of it and History is a joke!

I'm now retired from this topic of discussion... Like a said I didn't write
it I just read it! Let's please move on to somethin else. Believe it or
not RYDER, If you have any more whining save it for the next time you get
carded buying an explicit album at Blockbuster or when you fail your driving
test... But please don't bring it into this group anymore. This could've
ended days ago but you keep on WHINING! Look at the bright side Puberty is
finally here!

Peace to all! RIP TUPAC
---RONDO

Ryder <fu...@you.com> wrote in message

Seiko

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
> And about
> Hitler and the war I don't know what to believe, but I do know that if the
> Ilumminati were behind this shit then we weren't taught the real reason
for
> any of it and History is a joke!

Even if the International bankers weren't behind the war, we wouldn't know
the real reasons. Why? Refer to a very old saying, 'the victor write the
history books'. Germany isn't telling it's version of history, only the
Allies are.

Another thing that helps to fuel the Illuminati (aka Internation Banker)
theory, is that the Federal Reserve (the bank Allan Greenspan is chairman
of, that sets interest rates and prints US money) is not actually part of
the federal government, as the name would make you think. The Federal
reserve is a private company made up of anonymous stock holders.

So, in essence, a group of unknown stockholders own the world's largest
economy. Every bank in this country that lends money to people, is in some
way borrowing it from the federal reserve. The United States, at
conception, was supposed to print it's own money. But it doesn't, our
currency is, in a verifiable fact, printed and controlled by the Federal
Reserve.

Our currency has no stabilizing standard behind it, it's not backed by gold
anymore. In essence, it is only worth the paper it is printed on, and
whatever the Federal Reserve tells the world it is worth.

But that's just some of what I know about it. It's not anything Rondo made
up, it's actually a very well thought out and engaging theory, although not
one I necessarily belive it. But to know the truth you must examine the
lies.

Seiko

http://www.makaveli.org

Ryder

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
In article <aL0Q2.8737$w6.21...@news4.mia>, "Seiko" <se...@makaveli.org> wrote:
>> And about
>> Hitler and the war I don't know what to believe, but I do know that if the
>> Ilumminati were behind this shit then we weren't taught the real reason
>for
>> any of it and History is a joke!
>
>But that's just some of what I know about it. It's not anything Rondo made
>up,
I knew this, shit everyone thinks that I was talking about it as if he had
written it, I was just saying how it sounds so full of bullshit.

it's actually a very well thought out and engaging theory, although not
>one I necessarily belive it. But to know the truth you must examine the
>lies.

Same goes with everything.

>Seiko
>
>http://www.makaveli.org

Rondo_-_Star!

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Yeah! all that shit is in the readings. The Federal reserve is as federal
as the Federal Express. But enough from me as I retired from this topic!
Pretty weird shit though Huh Seiko?

I'm out Like Cavaricci's and Corey Feldman! PEACE

---RONDO
Seiko <se...@makaveli.org> wrote in message

> > And about
> > Hitler and the war I don't know what to believe, but I do know that if
the
> > Ilumminati were behind this shit then we weren't taught the real reason
> for
> > any of it and History is a joke!
>

> Even if the International bankers weren't behind the war, we wouldn't know
> the real reasons. Why? Refer to a very old saying, 'the victor write the
> history books'. Germany isn't telling it's version of history, only the
> Allies are.
>
> Another thing that helps to fuel the Illuminati (aka Internation Banker)
> theory, is that the Federal Reserve (the bank Allan Greenspan is chairman
> of, that sets interest rates and prints US money) is not actually part of
> the federal government, as the name would make you think. The Federal
> reserve is a private company made up of anonymous stock holders.
>
> So, in essence, a group of unknown stockholders own the world's largest
> economy. Every bank in this country that lends money to people, is in
some
> way borrowing it from the federal reserve. The United States, at
> conception, was supposed to print it's own money. But it doesn't, our
> currency is, in a verifiable fact, printed and controlled by the Federal
> Reserve.
>
> Our currency has no stabilizing standard behind it, it's not backed by
gold
> anymore. In essence, it is only worth the paper it is printed on, and
> whatever the Federal Reserve tells the world it is worth.
>

> But that's just some of what I know about it. It's not anything Rondo
made

> up, it's actually a very well thought out and engaging theory, although

not
> one I necessarily belive it. But to know the truth you must examine the
> lies.
>

> Seiko
>
> http://www.makaveli.org

Ben Sherry

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Yeah I would call you a moron on the street... But what is the point of
fucking bitching eachother out overa fucking computer. Beefing over a
computer is so gay..

rock...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Hey Ben Dover! Suck a fat dick! Would you call me a moron on the street? No I
> don't think so. So keep hidin behind that PC fairy, throw a name out here and
> there and feel tough. DICK
> In article <370D57B5...@home.com>,

rob...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
nah, it's CLUEmenati... that was the name of one of clue's mixtapes...
and by the way..you're the exact type of idiot that pac called it
"KILL"uminati.... he was saying that the whole Illuminati thing was bullshit
and we gotta kill that shit. that was pac's point you ass.
In article <92363690...@news.remarQ.com>,

Makaveli

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
So's yo mom motherfucka

Casper Juilfs

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
Do I have to prove this too? Listen to the song & read this.. aight?

Ugh DMX

CLUEminati

Is y'all motherfuckers ready for the Ruff Ride?!

Grrrrr!

When I speak I'm understood, my decision is wood

See what I'm able to see, (ugh) cuz my vision is good

======= Blah, blah, blah... I not gonna type the rest, bcuz it'z a waste
of time... =======

Peace...

-The Don Castracani