2000 credits list

Unknown

Dec 31, 2000, 9:27:34 AM12/31/00
Okay, it's a bit late (I spent the last 8 hours working on it)...
here's the 2000 credits list. Please respond here or in e-mail with
additions/corrections. Happy New Year!!

2000 Credits

* - denotes a major or often recurring role
% - denotes a guest starring role in a TV series

Child Actor/Celebrity Where did we see this guy? (Updated
12/30/2000)
========================--==========================================
-A-
Seth Adkins Geppetto*, When Andrew Came Home*, Drew
Carey Show%
Liam Aiken I Dreamed of Africa*
Devon Alan Family Law%
Alvin Alvarez Brothers Garcia*
Michael Angarano Cover Me*, Almost Famous*, The
Brainiacs.com*

-B-
Matt Ballinger (singer "Dream Street")
Jameson Baltes Mystery Kids*
Simon Baker Shanghai Noon
Brendon Ryan Barrett King of Queens%, Boys & Girls, Lloyd,
Durango Kids*
Ryan Sommers Baum The Famous Jett Jackson*
Drake Bell High Fidelity, The Perfect Game*
Jamie Bell Billy Elliot*
Justin Berfield Malcolm in the Middle*
Vincent Berry Malcolm in the Middle%, Baby*, Manhattan AZ*
Bolt Birch A Christmas Tree and a Wedding
Lucas Black All the Pretty Horses*, The Miracle Worker*
Jeremy Blackman Magnolia*
Todd Bosley Lloyd
Joe Bowler 1900 House*
Spencer Breslin Disney's 'The Kid', Meet the Parents
The Ultimate Christmas Present*
Orlando Brown Perfect Game*, The 70's
Bryan Burke Diaries of Darkness*
Robert Karl Burke The Basket*
Dan Byrd The First of May*, 28 Days

-C-
Dylan Campannelli Titus
Giorgio Cantarini Gladiator
Aaron Carter (singer - pop)
Michael Cera La Femme Nikita%, Frequency, Steal this
Movie,
Custody of the Heart*, Ultimate G's
Bryan Chafin The Patriot*, Cicadas*
Daniel Clark I Was a Sixth Grade Alien*, The Zack Files*,
Model Behavior*
Spencer Treat Clark Gladiator*, Unbreakable*
Dean Cook The Little Vampire
Ryan Cooley I Was a Sixth Grade Alien, The Color of
Friendship*
Christian Copelin Family Law*
Bradley Coryell My Dog Skip
Casey Cowan The Basket*
Joseph Cross As the World Turns%,
Rory Culkin You Can Count on Me*
Kendall Cunningham Disney Movie Surfers*

-D-
John Francis Daley Freaks & Geeks*, Boston Public*, Geena Davis
Show*
Ryan DeBoer Homer Winslow:An American Original*, Life
Size*
Thomas Dekker Grosse Point%, Touched by an Angel%,
American Tail videos
David Deveau Hold Up
Jake Dinwiddie Au Pair*, Charmed%
Marc Donato Pay it Forward
Devin Douglas Drewitz Mysterious Ways%, Chain of Fools, Outer
Limits
Andrew Ducote Early Edition%, Charmed%
Christian Durango The Angel Doll*, Cherry Falls, Bruno

-E-
William Eadie Ratcatcher*
Bobby Edner Trial of the Old Drum, Global Pursuit*
Trevor Einhorn The Norm Show%
Edder Eloriaga El Nino que Vino del Mar*
Oscar Eugenio El Nino que Vino del Mar*
Josh Ryan Evans Jack of All Trades, How the Grinch Stole
Christmas*

-F-
Gil Filar Baby
Cameron Finley The Perfect Game*, Timeshare*, One True Love
Noah Fleiss The Truth about Jane*, Double Parked*,
Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her
Brendan Fletcher Trixie, The Law of Enclosures*, Caitlin's
Way*, Scorn
Jeremy Foley Caitlin's Way*, Spin & Marty, Diaries of
Darkness*
Phoenix Forsyth Titus
Jason Fuchs Isn't She Great, 28 Days
Patrick Fugit Almost Famous*

-G-
Michael Galeota The Jersey*
David Gallagher 7th Heaven*, Spin & Marty*, Wild Thornberrys
(voice)
Frankie J. Galasso (singer "Dream Street"), All my Children
Mason Gamble The Further Adventures*
Kyle Gibson NYPD Blue%
Sam Gifaldi Held Up
Billy Gilman (country singer)
Bobby Gonzalez Brothers Garcia*
Alexander Gould Malcolm in the Middle
Jeff Gulka The X-Files, Secret Agent Man, Sole Survivor

-H-
Bug Hall Skipped Parts*
Taylor Hanson (singer "Hanson")
Zachery Hanson (singer "Hanson")
Jérôme Hardelay Les Misérables*, Les Bimillionnaire
Hunter Hayes (singer/accordian prodigy), My Dog Skip
Daniel Henson Frequency
Blake Heron Boston Public*, The Cheaters*, ER%
Adam Hicks Titus
Igor Hiller Bicentenial Man
Emile Hirsch ER%
Mitch Holleman Daddio*, The Sopranos%
Daylan Honeycutt My Dog Skip
Alex House Twice in a Lifetime%, Harlan County War*,
Out of Sync
Miko Hughes Escape to Grizzly Mountain*
Tyler Hynes The Other Me

-I-
Robert Iler The Sopranos
Imanol (Martí) (latin singer), El Nino que Vino del Mar*

-J-
Colton James Port Charles*, The Cell
Jesse James Hanging Up
Myles Jeffrey Geppetto*, Stepsister from Planet Weird*,
Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire*
Rory Jennings Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)%
Cody Jones Mary Kay Letourneau Story*
Stephen Joffe Frequency, Dirty Pictures
Michael Junior (Dutch singer)

-K-
Zachary Kady All My Children
Nicholas King The Lion King (Broadway)*
Jeremy James Kissner Touched by an Angel%
Jan Tore Kristoffersen The Weight of Water
Eric Kushnik 7th Heaven

-L-
Shia LaBeouf Even Stevens*, Freaks & Geeks%, ER%
Jorddy Landeta Serafin*
Theo Lebow (singer-Demoncratic convention)
Andrew Lawrence The Other Me*, Tucker*, King of the Hill%
Family Tree*
Nathan Lawrence Tucker*
Scotty Leavenworth Erin Brockovich, Nikki%, Passions%, ER%,
Everybody Loves Raymond%
Jeremy Lelliott Providence%, 7th Heaven%
Logan Lerman The Patriot, What Women Want
Jeffrey Licon Brothers Garcia*, Bring Him Home*
Lil' Bow Wow (singer - rap)
Cody Linley My Dog Skip, Miss Congeniality, Where the
Heart Is
Alex D. Linz Titan A.E.*, Bounce*, Bruno*
Johathan Lipnicki The Little Vampire*, Dawson's Creek*
Jake Lloyd 18 Wheels of Justice%
Manuel Lozano Butterfly*, You're the One

-M-
Eli Marienthal Touched by an Angel%, Tucker*, Batman Beyond
Ross Malinger Personally Yours*
Tyler Cole Malinger Tripfall*
Christopher Marquette Touched By an Angel%, Geppetto*, Up Up and
Away,
ER%, 7th Heaven%, Strong Medicine*, Even
Stevens%
Sean Marquette Touched by an Angel, Titus*, Malcolm in the
Middle%,
Judging Amy%, Becker%
Miles Marsico Bel Air
Jesse McCartney (singer "Dream Street:), All My Children*,
Law & Order%
Craig Marriott Beastmaster%
Courtland Mead N.Y.P.D. Blue%
Ryan Merriman Rockets Red Glare*, Just Looking*
Jerry Messing Freaks & Geeks*, Mystery Kids*
John Miller Ratcatcher*
Dillon Moen Beautiful Joe, Hollywood Off-Ramp
Bob Moffatt The Moffatts <pop artist>
Clint Moffatt The Moffatts <pop artist>
Dave Moffatt The Moffatts <pop artist>
Scott Moffatt The Moffatts <pop artist>
Trevor Morgan The Patriot*, Rumor of Angels*
Tahj Mowry Seventeen Again*
Mick Mulder Baby Blue (Holland)
Frankie Muniz Malcolm in the Middle, Miracle in Lane 2*
My Dog Skip*, Twas the Night Before
Christmas*
Fred Myers 7th Heaven

-N-
Nawfel (French guitarist)

-O-
Logan O'Brien Becker*, General Hospital*
Liam O'Kane (chorister)
Haley Joel Osment Pay it Forward*, Discover Spot*
Ciaran Owens Angela's Ashes*

-P-
Cory Parravano The X-Files%
Greyson Erik Pendry Strong Medicine, The Huntress%, Man on the
Moon
Austin Peters Hope Island*
Bradley Pierce Down to You, Wild Thornberrys%
Joe Pichler Beethoven's 3rd*
Shawn Pyfrom The Amanda Show%, Pay it Forward,
The Trouble with Normal

-R-
Greg Raposo (singer "Dream Street")
Jim Redler Deuxième vie*, Route de nuit* (France)
Christopher Riccio The Norm Show%
Alec Roberts The Elian Gonzalez Story*, Traffic
Will Rothhaar Hang Time%, Love and Sex, Fail Safe, An
American Daughter

-S-
Kyle Sabihy The Amati Girls
Sam Saletta Dreamers*
Tyrone Savage Brian Jacques' Mattimeo: A Tale of Redwall*
Kyle Schmid Alley Cats Strike*, The Sandy Bottom
Orchestra*
Dylan Scott Noah Knows Best
Jeff Shepard 7th Heaven
Blair Slater Reindeer Games
Jantje Smit Dutch boy singer
Arjay Smith Malcolm in the Middle%
Gregory Smith The Patriot*
Jacob Smith Party of Five*, Phanton of the Megaplex*
Martin Spanjers Malcolm in the Middle%, Daddio*, Touched by
an Angel%,
The Perfect Game*, Grosse Pointe%
Ryan Sparks Star Trek Voyager
Cole Sprouse Friends%
Brian Christopher Stark Rip Girls*
Martin Starr Freaks & Geeks*, Eyeball Eddie*
Austin Stout Malcolm in the Middle%
Malcolm Stumpf The Next Best Thing
Michal Suchánek Hope Island%, Mysterious Ways%
Erik per Sullivan Malcolm In the Middle*, Th Cider House
Rules*
Kyle Sullivan Malcolm In the Middle%, The Amanda Show%,
ER%
Bill Switzer Mail to the Chief*, Scorn, The Dinosaur
Hunter*,
Mr. Rice's Secret

-T-
Peter Anthony Tambakis Littly Nicky
Adam Tanguay Return to Me*, Early Edition%
Hayden Tank ER%, Drew Carey Show%, The Perfect Storm, A
Smaller PLace*,
The David Cassidy Story, Space Cowboys,
Rules of Engagement
Travis Tedford A Christmas Tree and a Wedding
Scott Terra 7th Heaven%, Then Came You, Going Home*,
Ground Zero*,
Redemption of the Ghost*, The Perfect
Nanny*
Jake Thomas The Cell
Patrick Thomas The Witness
Tyler Thompson Mr. Rice's Secret*
Mickey Toft Isn't She Great, Someone is Watching, Big
Wolf on Campus%
Craig Lamar Traylor Malcolm in the Middle*
Christopher Trousdale (singer "Dream Street")

-V-
Phillip Van Dyke Noah Knows Best*

-W-
Jascha Washington Big Mamma's House*, The Visit, Gideon's
Crossing*
Rollo Weeks The Llttle Vampire*
Michael Welch Shasta McNasty%, Ladie's Man%, Personally
Yours*, The Pretender%
Straight Right
Stuart Wells Billy Elliot*
Kurt Wetherill Star Trek Voyager*, The Brainacs.com
Cody Wetherill Star Trek Voyager*, The Brainacs.com
Curtis Williams Durango Kids*, Moesha%
Tyler Wilkinson C&W singer
Kevin Jamal Woods The Brainiacs.com
Adam Wylie Batman Beyond%, Wild Thornberrys%, Movie
Stars%, Roomies,
Daybreak, Cutaway

-Y-
Michael Yarmush Arthur's Perfect Christmas*, Are You Afraid
of the Dark?%
Lee Thompson Young The Famous Jett Jackson*

-Z-
Kevin Zegers Titans*, Air Bud:World Pup*, The Acting
Class,
Timeshare*, Most Valuable Primate*
Joey Zimmerman 7th Heaven%, That 70's Show%
Adam Zolotin Law & Order%

<LM>

email: lono...@pebbs.com
* LonoMyth's Kid Actor Spotlight: http://www.pebbs.com/lonomyth/ *

jmc...@my-deja.com

Dec 31, 2000, 10:35:39 AM12/31/00
Josh ryan evans also has a big role in Passions

And Joesph Cross also appeared in "The spring"

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Likem

Dec 31, 2000, 4:49:06 PM12/31/00
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:27:34 GMT, LonoMyth (lono...@pebbs.com) wrote:

>Okay, it's a bit late (I spent the last 8 hours working on it)...
>here's the 2000 credits list. Please respond here or in e-mail with
>additions/corrections. Happy New Year!!

What's the time-frame for voting? Or will the full explanation of the
rules and voting time-frame, etc. be in a later post?

Thanks, Lono!

Likem

Max

Dec 31, 2000, 5:05:02 PM12/31/00
> Daniel Clark I Was a Sixth Grade Alien*, The Zack Files*,
> Model Behavior*

Robert Clark, brother of Daniel, stars as Zack in The Zack Files

> Ryan DeBoer Homer Winslow:An American Original*, Life
> Size*

Just a small tidbit, I think IMDb has the name mixed up, the video available
at Amazon is Winslow Homer, it was part of the Artisits' Specials series.

> -M-
J. Michael Moncrief, The Legend of Bagger Vance * ?

Max
--
"Max's Boy Star Galleries" webmaster
www.maxgalleries.com

Gromit

Dec 31, 2000, 7:42:46 PM12/31/00
Michael was also in "I Was a Sixth Grade Alien"

In article, LonoMyth (lono...@pebbs.com) says...

> Michael Cera La Femme Nikita%, Frequency, Steal this
> Movie,
> Custody of the Heart*, Ultimate G's

Gromit

Dec 31, 2000, 7:48:59 PM12/31/00
Don't leave out Daniel's brother Robert who has the title role in "Zack's
Files". Daniel was in one episode.

In article, LonoMyth (lono...@pebbs.com) says...

> Daniel Clark I Was a Sixth Grade Alien*, The Zack Files*,
> Model Behavior*

Gromit

Dec 31, 2000, 9:42:02 PM12/31/00
also Amit Paul and Dhani Lennevald of A*Teens

KrYgErT

Jan 1, 2001, 3:18:56 PM1/1/01

"LonoMyth" <lono...@pebbs.com> wrote in message

> Okay, it's a bit late (I spent the last 8 hours working on it)...
> here's the 2000 credits list. Please respond here or in e-mail with
> additions/corrections. Happy New Year!!

> Brendon Ryan Barrett King of Queens%, Boys & Girls, Lloyd,
> Durango Kids*

Was Lloyd ever released? I knew he made a movie called Lloyd with Tom Arnold
but never heard anything else about it. I have never heard of Boys & Girls
or Durango Kids, does anybody have any information on any of these? I am
dying to see Brendon!!!

KrYgErT

Christopher Carpenter

Jan 1, 2001, 3:56:04 PM1/1/01

"KrYgErT" wrote:

> Was Lloyd ever released? I knew he made a movie called Lloyd with Tom Arnold
> but never heard anything else about it. I have never heard of Boys & Girls
> or Durango Kids, does anybody have any information on any of these? I am
> dying to see Brendon!!!

Boys & Girls is the crappy Freddie Prinze Jr movie that came out last summer.
The video/DVD was released about a month ago. Brendon Ryan Barett is in the
first five minutes, and quite simply is the only reason to see the movie.

--
Christopher

"Just where and when does this 'real world' occur?"
-Patrick Fugit in Almost Famous

Mark L 02

Jan 1, 2001, 5:27:53 PM1/1/01
"KrYgErT" <KrY...@spamsuckshotmail.com> wrote:

>"LonoMyth" <lono...@pebbs.com> wrote in message
>> Okay, it's a bit late (I spent the last 8 hours working on it)...
>> here's the 2000 credits list. Please respond here or in e-mail with
>> additions/corrections. Happy New Year!!
>
>> Brendon Ryan Barrett King of Queens%, Boys & Girls, Lloyd,
>> Durango Kids*
>
>Was Lloyd ever released? I knew he made a movie called Lloyd with Tom Arnold
>but never heard anything else about it.

The distributor, Soho Entertainment, has a website listing "Lloyd" as
"Now Playing." Hmm, doubtful, but at least you get the idea that it's
really a movie. Brendon Ryan Barrett is not listed on this site as
among the stars.

http://www.sohoent.com/

> I have never heard of Boys & Girls

An early summer movie from 2000, it starred Freddie Prinze. Brendon
played a young version of Freddie's character. It's been out on DVD
since mid-November.

>or Durango Kids, does anybody have any information on any of these? I am
>dying to see Brendon!!!

I'd say we have an excellent chance of seeing "Durango Kids" on a
cable station. It's distributed by Porchlight Entertainment, the same
company who gave us "Night of the Twisters," "Shiloh 2," "Treehouse
Hostage," "The Trial of Old Drum," and most recently "The
Brainiacs.com."

Their website http://www.porchlight.com has some interesting looking
previews, including one for a film called "Stardust" featuring ~12
year old Jarred Robbins, an outdoor adventure movie called "Tummy"
with unknown young stars, "Wind River" with Blake Heron, "Ricochet
River" with Jason James Richter, and "The Legend of Cryin' Ryan" with
Michael Heidemann. (Never heard of him? Me neither. Take a look:
http://home.earthlink.net/~scapone/michael.html ). Hope we get to see
that one!

Mark
mar...@mindspring.com

Likem

Jan 1, 2001, 5:59:26 PM1/1/01
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:27:34 GMT, LonoMyth (lono...@pebbs.com) wrote:

>Okay, it's a bit late (I spent the last 8 hours working on it)...
>here's the 2000 credits list. Please respond here or in e-mail with
>additions/corrections. Happy New Year!!
>

>2000 Credits

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together, Lono! I have a
few corrections and additions below:

>========================--==========================================
>
> -B-

Add Brandon Baker in "One World" (NBC Saturday mornings)

> -C-

>Joseph Cross As the World Turns%,

Joseph was also in "The Spring"

> -D-

Add Dee Jay Daniels from "The Hughleys"

>Thomas Dekker Grosse Point%, Touched by an Angel%,

Thomas co-starred in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" (TV series).

> -H-

>Miko Hughes Escape to Grizzly Mountain*

Miko was also a guest-star for a few episodes of "Roswell."

>Tyler Hynes The Other Me

Tyler should be credited too for "Peter Benchley's Amazon."

> -J-

>Colton James Port Charles*, The Cell

Colton also guest-starred in "The X-Files."

>Michael Junior (Dutch singer)

I'm not sure whether this should be included or not. While we in the
U.S. first saw his PBS special in 2000, the show was taped in 1999.
Also, he's Belgian, not Dutch. :-)

> -L-

>Jorddy Landeta Serafin*

I believe he goes by just his first name, spelled in publications I've
seen as "Jordi."

Add Eric Lloyd for the TV series "Jesse."

> -M-

>Jesse McCartney (singer "Dream Street:), All My Children*,

Jesse also appeared on TV twice in 2000 as a member of the singing
group Sugar Beats.

>Mick Mulder Baby Blue (Holland)

Wasn't he in "The X-Files"?? <g> j/k

> -O-

OH MY GOSH!! Please add the wonderful MATTHEW O'LEARY from "Mom's Got
a Date With a Vampire"!!!! :)

> -P-

Please add Marcus T. Paulk from the TV series "Moesha."

> -R-

An addition: Mohsen Ramezani, the star of "The Color of Paradise."

And another addition: Robert Ri'chard for "Alley Cats Strike!".

> -S-

Addition: Sammie, R&B singer, some rap.

Also please add Giuseppe Sulfaro in "Malena."

Thanks again, Lono!

Likem

Philo D.

Jan 1, 2001, 7:58:04 PM1/1/01
> Gregory Smith The Patriot*
add also The Climb, since (I believe) it was not included
in your list last year.

> Marc Donato Pay it Forward

also Map of the World

additoins (which I, at least, saw only in 2000):
Reeve Carney Snow Falling on Cedars
Vicellus Reon Shannon The Hurricane
Ben Foster Liberty Heights
Gideon Jacobs Liberty Heights
Tahmineh Normativa The Silence
Jamyang Ladro The Cup
Anthony Simone The Virgin Suicides
Jordan Routledge East is East
Gary Damer East is East
Vladan Costic Dancer in the Dark

--
Philo D. do...@earthling.net

Likem

Jan 1, 2001, 9:06:45 PM1/1/01
On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:45:23 -0500, "Mediajock"
<mediaj...@hotmail.comantispam> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>"Likem" sez...

>> >Michael Junior (Dutch singer)
>>
>> I'm not sure whether this should be included or not. While we in the
>> U.S. first saw his PBS special in 2000, the show was taped in 1999.
>

>Which brings to mind a good question about film vs. release - is something
>was filmed in one year and released ion another, which would it more
>appropriately belong to?

I've always assumed it was year of release for films, year of airing
for TV shows and TV movies.

>> >Jorddy Landeta Serafin*
>>
>> I believe he goes by just his first name, spelled in publications I've
>> seen as "Jordi."
>

>What did he do in 2000? Last I heard of him was 1993.

He did "Serafin," as Lono wrote. :-) IMDb shows this as a 1999
program, but it didn't air in the USA until 2000.

You heard of him when he was less than 2 years old? What was that in?

>> >Jesse McCartney (singer "Dream Street:), All My Children*,
>>
>> Jesse also appeared on TV twice in 2000 as a member of the singing
>> group Sugar Beats.
>

>Don't forget Law and Order.

I nearly made the same mistake you did make. ;-) If you look
carefully at Lono's original list, you'll see that he did include the
"Law & Order" appearance. The way the post got wrapped by Lono's
newsreader and then by MY newsreader, it was left hanging on a line
all by itself. But it IS there.

Likem

Lowland Valley

Jan 2, 2001, 12:02:41 AM1/2/01
=====

>> >Jorddy Landeta Serafin*
>>
>> I believe he goes by just his first name, spelled in publications I've
>> seen as "Jordi."
>
>What did he do in 2000? Last I heard of him was 1993.

You guys are mixing up your Jordies!

First, there was "Jordy", the French toddler who had a big hit
in Europe in the early '90s with "It Isn't Easy Being A Baby".
If any of you were fans of Beavis and Butthead, you'll recall
that B&B watched and mocked the video. Jordy's big catch-
phrase was "Ur la la, baby".

Then, there was Jordi, a.k.a. Jordi Landeta, a.k.a. Jorddy.
He's Imanol's little brother (remember Imanol?), and he starred
in the Mexican telenovela "Serafín", which is currently running
Saturday mornings on Univision.

Mark L 02

Jan 2, 2001, 1:23:58 AM1/2/01
Likem <g...@geocities.com> wrote:

>>> I believe he goes by just his first name, spelled in publications I've
>>> seen as "Jordi."
>>
>>What did he do in 2000? Last I heard of him was 1993.
>>

>He did "Serafin," as Lono wrote. :-) IMDb shows this as a 1999
>program, but it didn't air in the USA until 2000.
>
>You heard of him when he was less than 2 years old? What was that in?

I think Marcus is referring to Jordy Lemoine, who had a tough time
being a baby. ("Dur dur être un bébé" was his hit song.) He'd make a
nice potential T-I these days - he'll be 13 in two weeks. But he
hasn't been seen performing in about 6 years.

Mark
mar...@mindspring.com

LonoMyth

Jan 2, 2001, 2:59:42 AM1/2/01
Okay, thanks - I'll add those.

<LM>

LonoMyth

Jan 2, 2001, 3:00:14 AM1/2/01
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:49:06 GMT, Likem <g...@geocities.com> wrote:

>What's the time-frame for voting? Or will the full explanation of the
>rules and voting time-frame, etc. be in a later post?

I'll run it for the next 20 days.

Cheers!

LonoMyth

Jan 2, 2001, 3:01:38 AM1/2/01
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:05:02 GMT, "Max" <m...@maxgalleries.com> wrote:

>Robert Clark, brother of Daniel, stars as Zack in The Zack Files

I still have yet to see that.

>> Ryan DeBoer Homer Winslow:An American Original*, Life
>> Size*
>
>Just a small tidbit, I think IMDb has the name mixed up, the video available
>at Amazon is Winslow Homer, it was part of the Artisits' Specials series.

Okay, fixed in my list.

LonoMyth

Jan 2, 2001, 3:05:19 AM1/2/01
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:42:02 -0500, Gromit <m...@here.com> wrote:

>also Amit Paul and Dhani Lennevald of A*Teens

Good call... thanks!

LonoMyth

Jan 2, 2001, 3:05:59 AM1/2/01

I never saw it, but it doesn't seem to be still in production. My
guess is that it has made it to a film festival or two.

LonoMyth

Jan 2, 2001, 3:21:45 AM1/2/01
On Mon, 01 Jan 2001 22:59:26 GMT, Likem <g...@geocities.com> wrote:

>Add Brandon Baker in "One World" (NBC Saturday mornings)

Got it.

>Joseph was also in "The Spring"

>Add Dee Jay Daniels from "The Hughleys"

Dunnow why I thought these were 1999 stuff.

>Thomas co-starred in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" (TV series).

Now this one I think does predate 2000. Let me know.

>Miko was also a guest-star for a few episodes of "Roswell."

Sure was.

>>Tyler Hynes The Other Me
>Tyler should be credited too for "Peter Benchley's Amazon."

Yes... he should.

>Colton also guest-starred in "The X-Files."

Yeppers.

>>Michael Junior (Dutch singer)
>
>I'm not sure whether this should be included or not. While we in the
>U.S. first saw his PBS special in 2000, the show was taped in 1999.

I'm including him because he did showbiz work in 2000 in front of an
audience. When I think of a "2000 release" I consider movies, TV
shows and their first rerun if part of the same season, CDs, talkshow
and other TV appearances and live performances. I hear he had quite a
tour in Canada this last fall.

>Also, he's Belgian, not Dutch. :-)

Got me there.

>>Jorddy Landeta Serafin*
I got that spelling from the Official Imanol website (in Spanish)

>Add Eric Lloyd for the TV series "Jesse."

Did he appear on TV in the year 2000 with this? Please let me know.

>>Jesse McCartney (singer "Dream Street:), All My Children*,
>Jesse also appeared on TV twice in 2000 as a member of the singing
>group Sugar Beats.

True enough.

>OH MY GOSH!! Please add the wonderful MATTHEW O'LEARY from "Mom's Got
>a Date With a Vampire"!!!! :)

OH MY GOSH!! I really should! :)

>Please add Marcus T. Paulk from the TV series "Moesha."

Good call.

>An addition: Mohsen Ramezani, the star of "The Color of Paradise."
>And another addition: Robert Ri'chard for "Alley Cats Strike!".

>Addition: Sammie, R&B singer, some rap.
>Also please add Giuseppe Sulfaro in "Malena."

Yeah, added those earlier from another nice piece of e-mail.

Thanks, Likem!

Cheers!

Lowland Valley

Jan 2, 2001, 3:52:32 AM1/2/01
>===== Original Message From LonoMyth <lono...@pebbs.com> =====

>>>Jorddy Landeta Serafin*
>I got that spelling from the Official Imanol website (in Spanish)

There's an official Imanol web site? Where? Please give
the address! I've done a lot of web searches, but I've never
come across such a site. (I found a defunct Edder Elorriaga site link,
but no Imanol.)

As for Jordi's name... it's spelled "Jordi" in the Serafín credits.
I think "Jordi" is his acting name, and "Jorddy" is his singing name.

Likem

Jan 2, 2001, 5:18:45 AM1/2/01
On Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:21:45 GMT, LonoMyth <lono...@pebbs.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Jan 2001 22:59:26 GMT, Likem <g...@geocities.com> wrote:
>

>>Joseph was also in "The Spring"
>>Add Dee Jay Daniels from "The Hughleys"
>Dunnow why I thought these were 1999 stuff.

I donno either. "The Spring" made it's debut on 1/16/00. "The
Hughleys" has been ongoing.

>>Thomas co-starred in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" (TV series).
>Now this one I think does predate 2000. Let me know.

According to Thomas himself, they filmed the final episodes of the
series in around December of 1999. They aired in 2000. If I'm wrong
about that, perhaps Mark or KF can correct me, since they were sitting
there too when Thomas talked about it.

Now that I think about it too, Ryan Merriman should have "The
Pretender" listed on his credits, since he filmed final episodes with
it in 2000.

>>>Michael Junior (Dutch singer)
>>
>>I'm not sure whether this should be included or not. While we in the
>>U.S. first saw his PBS special in 2000, the show was taped in 1999.
>I'm including him because he did showbiz work in 2000 in front of an
>audience. When I think of a "2000 release" I consider movies, TV
>shows and their first rerun if part of the same season, CDs, talkshow
>and other TV appearances and live performances. I hear he had quite a
>tour in Canada this last fall.

Thanks for clarifying that. Yes, he did tour Canada in November 2000.

>>>Jorddy Landeta Serafin*
>I got that spelling from the Official Imanol website (in Spanish)

Please see Lowland Valley's most recent post to this thread for an
explanation of this discrepancy.

>>Add Eric Lloyd for the TV series "Jesse."
>Did he appear on TV in the year 2000 with this? Please let me know.

The second season went into 2000, yes. IMDb says: "[TV-Series:
1998-2000]".

>>OH MY GOSH!! Please add the wonderful MATTHEW O'LEARY from "Mom's Got
>>a Date With a Vampire"!!!! :)
>OH MY GOSH!! I really should! :)

Go ahead, MAKE fun of me and my RARE bursts of enthusiasm. <g>

>Thanks, Likem!

Thank YOU!

Likem

Daniel Prince

Jan 2, 2001, 7:35:18 PM1/2/01
LonoMyth (lono...@pebbs.com) wrote:

> -K-
>Zachary Kady All My Children
>Nicholas King The Lion King (Broadway)*
>Jeremy James Kissner Touched by an Angel%
>Jan Tore Kristoffersen The Weight of Water
>Eric Kushnik 7th Heaven

I am EXTREMELY surprised that Likem didn't mention this:

Tyler Kyte Popular Mechanics for Kids
--
My cat marmaduke often meows at the door when I work outside. I used to
think it was because he missed me but now I think it is because he wants

g...@geocities.com

Jan 2, 2001, 8:45:21 PM1/2/01
In article <r0745tgop1n2h56hr...@4ax.com>,

Daniel Prince <neut...@mediaone.net> wrote:
> LonoMyth (lono...@pebbs.com) wrote:
>
> > -K-
> >Zachary Kady All My Children
> >Nicholas King The Lion King (Broadway)*
> >Jeremy James Kissner Touched by an Angel%
> >Jan Tore Kristoffersen The Weight of Water
> >Eric Kushnik 7th Heaven
>
> I am EXTREMELY surprised that Likem didn't mention this:
>
> Tyler Kyte Popular Mechanics for Kids
> --

Likem