SRB2 shields?

Johnny Wallbank

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

For SRB2 (Sonic Robo Blast II), what shields should I use in it...

Normal shield (normal, blue boring one)
--
I've thought of an 'attraction' shield which pulls in the rings... (name
undecided)

Anyone think these are a good choice? Anyone got any better ideas?
If so, either reply to me directly using the e-mail below or reply to the
news group message.

Thanks!

--
Sonikku
Sonikku, president of Sonic Team Junior.

FX Ferret

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

How about this: A mega shield that takes 10 or so hits of anything, but only 1
per zone, and also attracts rings and can do the "bomb shield" move as many
times as it has hits left. And, sppread through the zones, various one-kind
shields, like energy/ring attract, fire/bomb, and maybe a plain one (like in
S1, 2, and CD) that takes one hit of anything.

just my idea.

FX
hTtP://mEmBeRs.AoL.cOm/FxFeRrEt
I don't do windows, but I'll clean your webcounter.

Mach51672

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

In article <6g4rq4$4...@news5-gui.server.cableol.net>, "Johnny Wallbank"
<joh...@jwall.demon.co.uk> writes:

>normal shield (normal, blue boring one)

>--
>I've thought of an 'attraction' shield which pulls in the rings... (name
>undecided)

How 'bout: Attraction Shield?

>--
>A bomb shield, which will blow up all enemies on the screen when you double
>jump, but at the cost of losing the shield, otherwise it'll just act like a
>normal one.
>
>Anyone think these are a good choice? Anyone got any better ideas?
>If so, either reply to me directly using the e-mail below or reply to the
>news group message.

(Ahem)
Skull Shield: Oh, wait, already used in Megaman 4
Tornado shield: Lets you break through walls and badniks (limited time)
Water shield: Good for underwater levels.
Heat shield: They work on the space shuttle...
wave shield: I dunnow what it does, but it sounds cool, no?
Bounce shield: lets you jump twice as high.
Uzi: Ok, it's not a shield, but I've always wanted to see Sonic with a gun.
Hows that?

Mach H. Hedgehog,
Likes guns... Hehehehahahahehehe...

Chrondeath Dracion

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

Mach51672 wrote:

> In article <6g4rq4$4...@news5-gui.server.cableol.net>, "Johnny Wallbank"
> <joh...@jwall.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
> >normal shield (normal, blue boring one)
> >--
> >I've thought of an 'attraction' shield which pulls in the rings... (name
> >undecided)
>
> How 'bout: Attraction Shield?

Maybe a Magnetic Shield?

+--+
|\/| -Chrondeath Dracion
|/\| jed...@ix.netcom.com
+--+ Telekinesis: It's the thought that counts.

TimeStones

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

How about a Metal Shield that that makes you invulnerable to spikes. (If there
are any.)
**** **** * * ***
** * TimeStones* * *
** *** *** ***
* *** -Warrior of time and all time realities.

LIAM

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

On 05 Apr 98, Mach51672 wrote:

>In article <6g4rq4$4...@news5-gui.server.cableol.net>, "Johnny Wallbank"
><joh...@jwall.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
>>normal shield (normal, blue boring one)
>>--
>>I've thought of an 'attraction' shield which pulls in the rings... (name
>>undecided)
>
>How 'bout: Attraction Shield?
>
>>--
>>A bomb shield, which will blow up all enemies on the screen when you double
>>jump, but at the cost of losing the shield, otherwise it'll just act like a
>>normal one.
>>
>>Anyone think these are a good choice? Anyone got any better ideas?
>>If so, either reply to me directly using the e-mail below or reply to the
>>news group message.
>
>(Ahem)
>Skull Shield: Oh, wait, already used in Megaman 4
>Tornado shield: Lets you break through walls and badniks (limited time)
>Water shield: Good for underwater levels.
>Heat shield: They work on the space shuttle...

The Sonic 3 shields, water shield and fire shield, duh!

>wave shield: I dunnow what it does, but it sounds cool, no?
>Bounce shield: lets you jump twice as high.

Just like the elctricity shield, have that and the attraction shield as one, the
Sonic 3, electricity shield

>Uzi: Ok, it's not a shield, but I've always wanted to see Sonic with a gun.
>Hows that?

Liam Slater
LSG...@COMPUSERVE.com
Likes stating the b*oody obvious (the star is for all those younger members, the
rest of you should know what it is, I'm sorry but I had to use it)

LIAM

Apr 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/9/98

On 04 Apr 98, Johnny Wallbank wrote:

>For SRB2 (Sonic Robo Blast II), what shields should I use in it...
>
>Normal shield (normal, blue boring one)

>--
>I've thought of an 'attraction' shield which pulls in the rings... (name
>undecided)

(Sarcastically) How about an electricity shield?

>A bomb shield, which will blow up all enemies on the screen when you double
>jump, but at the cost of losing the shield, otherwise it'll just act like a
>normal one.

Could be good if there aren't too many

>Anyone think these are a good choice? Anyone got any better ideas?
>If so, either reply to me directly using the e-mail below or reply to the
>news group message.

How about the fire shield and water shield from Sonic 3 (I've already mentioned
the electricity shield) and the gold shield from Sonic 3D

>Thanks!

No prob

>--
>Sonikku

En4cer11

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

What is Sonic Robo Blast 2?

ENFORCER

Johnny Wallbank

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

On 12 Apr 1998 19:21:08 GMT, en4c...@aol.com (En4cer11) wrote:

>What is Sonic Robo Blast 2?
>

>ENFORCER

Sonic Team Junior's next fan made game.

--
Sonikku
(soni...@cableol.co.uk)

Sonikku, president of Sonic Team Junior.

Prepare to be SRBed at:
szone.simplenet.com.
(Site hosted by Sonic007).