Ken Penders Sucks!

Tae XIII

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
All right all sonic fans unite! lends me your ears!

I feel that Ken Penders art sucks! he can't draw. i can draw better than him
and that ain't saying much ( email me for a sample of my art work)

#1 example SONIC LIVE

can anyone tell me they truly enjoyed this issue?
i think it should burn in the bowels of.........

give me your thoughts. yes i'm just asking for a flaming. i wanna know what
everyone else thinks on the subject

Taepion

sword drawn, ready for action

Aechla

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98

Flame you? Nah, I *agree* with you. Well, actually I don't care much
about Penders at all; I don't worship him, but I don't make lists of
ways to kill him (that gets reserved for Geoffrey St. John). The Sonic
Live issue was pretty dumb in my opinion.. I guess I just didn't like
how it seemed to be an blunt advertisement for Sega, and I didn't like
that a couple of scrappy humans got pulled in. Robotnik and Snively are
enough. ;p Hmm.. this brings something else to mind: Does anyone else
think the Overlander (human) background that Archie comics made was a
really *dumb* thing to put in the Sonic Universe?

Aech

Bahamut Dragons

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
I think... that i have no idea because i don't read the Sonic Archie

--
Bahamut Dragons,
King of Dragons,

The Chaos Emerald

Aug 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/30/98
Aechla wrote...

>Does anyone else
>think the Overlander (human) background that Archie comics made was a
>really *dumb* thing to put in the Sonic Universe?

Nah, I actually like that. I think that this "Overlander" (but how they got
such STUPID names is still a mystery) thing is a good idea, as it can create
a lot of good history. Sadly, Archie'll probably screw it up. :(

The Chaos Emerald

runner of the Hidden Palace, the place for ALL your Sonic code needs!
http://come.to/the-hidden-palace

StH JJ1
Arc~{++} Sal++ Son++ Tal++ Knu++i Ant->++
SegaSonic +++
P++ Dwm $+++

Palehorse

Sep 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/4/98