My Life My Love My Dreams My Hopes, Blah, Blah, Blah, Get to Work, Sailor! And Get Out Of My Office.

JonJon

Mar 22, 2006, 5:55:54 PM3/22/06
The Man Of The Future - The Demissive Man

What is a demissive male? It is a polite and kindly speaking male who
knows his p's and q's, or his alphabet soup, and his willingness to be
kind and say polite things to superiour women is astronomical.

He's a helper, and a butler, and a loving guy who wants to do
everything he can to make his honey happy. It is really easy to do,
especially if you love the woman and you wish to do everything within
your capabilities to please her and make her happy.

It takes a lot of energy to be demisive and to be polite and to be
controlled and self disciplined and concerned for the other, and not
for your self.

Sphincter Love Buttons And Other Nifty Stuff

Dorusalis, Euclipides, Dorialisis, Exterasalikus Sphincter love
buttons, there are about 55 or so of them in the sphincter, and they
are all good for raising your sex level thrill of excitement and
orgasming stage to ever new heights of orgasming frenzychotic orglasmic
love potential.

Orglasmic orglastic for the butt hole, and vagioglastic or vagiolasmic
for the Vagina. Orgasmic for the tummy muscles and the penis head
rubber round, the head of the penis that gives you a thrill when
someone nibbles on it and chews it so that you feel frenzied, and your
butt or bun bun is bublioglastic, or bubliogasmic, for the thrill and
rush of sexual excitement that begins in the butt muscles and love
channels of the gluteous maximus, or the butt muscles.

We would like to have more of these, and there are lots more, for the
thighs, the hips, and the wrists, and the arms, and the upper back in
women, and in some men, and the lower back in most every woman, and in
a few hermaphroditic males, and did you know that every person in the
universe, except me, is hermaphroditic to some extent, that is, they
have transitioned over to the other side to some extent or another.
Isn't that amazing?

Anyway, there are lots of orglastic love buttons, and all kinds of
everything that switches on and lights up depending on where you are
massaging this or massaging that, and kittying this and kittying that.
Kittying is a scrub-a-dub-dub dubey pull to the dick that ends in
ejaculation of spermazoidal kids and liquids.

The female dick on the female body and her ejaculator tube are the same
thing as the female dick on the male body and work exactly the same
way, but better in a woman. The ejaculator tube is like a dick, in
every way, except it is hidden, but otherwise exactly like a dick, but
nobody sucks it so something is wrong here.

Did you know that an ejaculator dick on a woman can flush lots of
ejaculate from a female's ejaculator tube into the vagina or a female
who does a scissors crunch with another female, and into the bun bun
hole as the sphincter, or doriusalikus sphinter love button, and
raptoralikus and deuteriosalikus and efliokansikus and other love
buttons in the sphincter are puff puff poof poof poof poofed by the
brain as it pushed energies out to the sphincter from the woman's
vagina who is injecting ejaculate, hebridies, a semisole precluder and
female ejaculate, or the equivalent of sperm to waiste in the male,
into the love channel of the male or female who is in a scissor's
crunch with the donator of the hebridies, and later, after much love
crunching and other good stuff, begins to develope semisole, the
equivalent of waiste in a male. It is very nourishing, and she can love
crunch it into the bun bun hole, which will open automatically when the
brain poof poof poof poofs it several trillion zillion plus times, very
rapidly, in a split second or less, and then the magic doorway in the
reciever of the hebridies will open up, like I just said to it, open
says a me, or opensezame. Well, if I ain't a nutty guy, I don't know
who is, but anyway, you can do a love crunch with your legs wrapped
around a woman's or man's head, and then inject the hebridies into the
mouth and nostrils of the female or male, and that will send the person
spinning as it is so delicious, when a woman is in good health.

And people thought that the only thing to do with a mouth was to either
kiss, suck titties, suction love bumps, and blow air at the body's love
bumps, and chew and nibble the flesh of the back or rump with, and the
back is orgioglastic or orgioglasmic, the rush of frenzied excitement
that is the erotic stimulus to making your dick spew out the spermy
kiddies, or make a woman's ejaculator spit out lots of gooey, fresh,
juicy, and delicious hebridies.

Well, the mouth can also be used to not only suck dicks, but to suction
out the hebridies, as a quick clicking and suctioning mouth and lips
and cheeks action will arouse the female to ejaculatory heaven, and not
a man in the world knows that.

Well, females can have their dicks sucked, too, is what it amounts to,
and nobody is doing it, not to my knowledge, anyway, but there may be a
few people on this planet, one or two, who knows the ladies in Sao
Paulo, Brazil love to have there ejaculator tubes suctioned by women
and by men.

Well, that's called a jerk off, to have a male suction at the
ejaculator tube, just like the female does, with her mouth in a
scizzor's crunch for preparing some fermented hebridies for the baby in
the gullet sacks and love juices pouches up and down the esophagus and
the intestinal tract and below and to the sides of the tummy, where it
just sinks into the pouches as when it touches their doorways, the
doorways automatically open, due to chemical buggies in the hebridies,
driftwood, or male spermy stuff, and semisole, and waiste, or
ejaculated driftwood stage two or three, as there are so many stages to
the varieties of waiste, and each one tastes better and better as the
health of the individuals gets better and better.

Turbo Grinder - Technology of our Future

Particle dismisser. It tears and breaks apart any rubble and refuse and
garbage and plastic wrap and scotch tape and peppermint candies, and
lollipops, and dollies, and kent gilbert dollies, and you'd better
watch it kent, or we will particalize you. Yes, I know your life is
hectic, and you have a lot of pressures, and you are so stressed out
you can't think straight, and thus your unabashed behavior or
destroying people and not thinking anything of it, as if it didn't
matter. Well, he and they cannot realize that they are destroying life,
and that is not an acceptable thing to do. That's their contagion level
three symptom, that they lose touch with reality and can no longer make
rational decisions.

We will recylcle all of our waste and garbage by using the particle
dismisser and disassembler and then put all the bits and pieces of
molecular dust like particles - with lots of my lovey-dovey kids living
inside of them, in humongous living room sized universes, which are
very big, and they are much larger than a living room, but the living
room is the largest room in the house, and this universe is the size of
a squeaky little attic shelf space the size of a small jewelry or cameo
box on a shelf, and when you compare that size to the universe the size
of a living room, it's a very big universe they live in, and some are
even much bigger, 55,000 times or larger even than that, maybe billions
and even trillions, and even, yes, zillions, and more bigger than that
- back into my molecular bits and pieces warehouse in my universe,
which is all around you, and you can't even see them because they are
so tiny, and they are separated from each other just enough for us to
walk right through, or justicate through them, and that means, to walk
through the particles as if they were a mist or shower or rain so tiny
we can't even feel it. We will put all the unused particles of
planetoids and other space garbage rocks and stuff and garbage bag
loads of trash that missed the suns they were supposed to be injected
into due to faulty dismissal technologies or bad workmanship, or
drunken crewmanship who just didn't give a darn if they hit the target
or not, and these drunken sailors out there on their life boats in
space were missing the target every time cause they didn't like to work
for me, full time, like they used to, and so they got faggotty, and
they turned their backs on me, just as I knew they would, and they
started doing pissy things like missing their trajectories, and
dismissal times for shooting out the space garbage from the mess hall
on board the galley ship, so that's why they ended up in a life boat,
and not on the ship, and they went sailing home, after a brief, but
uneventful yet pleasant and comfortable speed of upmteen times the
speed of light, and they got home so fast, it only took about 2 or 3
seconds, to 35 hours, or so. That was a slow boat that got them home in
that long length of time, but we didn't need our best ships to drive
these faggotty assed, or unpleasant seamen who act like gay sailors,
and then dismiss their duties with out a thought, and would rather hump
their sailor friends and ejacuate and kiss each other's bottom
sphincter to make each other ejaculate, then suction on a woman's dick
hole, the ejaculator tube dick.

Many people may think that I'm kidding about women having a dick
attached to them that ejaculates and functions exactly like the male
dickus attached to the male's body, but women do have a dickus of their
own, and why would I not give them one too, to have fun with, and they
and boys, and men, and little girls, and not so little bigger little
girls, and even older little girls can all suction on it, and so can
grandma, and grandpa, and she will go into orgasming heaven as she
ejacuates time and again, repeatedly, which no man can match, and you
think I'm kidding, just ask your girlfriend if you can suction her
ejacuator tube behind her pee hole, and close to the 'V' cleavage part
of her lower vaginal cleavage area, the sumpter ring area, and the
sumpter ring area is a large flat place in between the folds of the
vaginal cleavage, but also extending outwards around the buttocks, and
the legs, and it is one of those bisecting rings, the kind that criss
crosses several times over itself and back again in an eliptic eight
figure, or the sign for eternity.

Well, when your wife or girlfriend or daughter, or sister or mother or
aunt or grandma or female cousin or female neighbor or female police
officer says yes, or female judge says yes, or your female lawyer says
yes, then you can suction it and then you will see they go into
frenzichotic heavenly bliss or ejaculatory tunning up, repeatedly, and
then pass out as the energies overwhelm them, and they become airborn
and begin orgasming uncontrollably, and that's the duocriticalistic or
duocriticalismic erotic orgasming of the sphincter sqare, around the
ejaculatory tube opening that is eroticized, and then the ladies all
cum and their cummy juices all go spraying down your throat if they
have some juices in them, and if they are regularly drinking male
juices, or their own vaginal and titty juices mixed with male dick
juices, and juice from a clean rectum sphincter glandular system, and
there aren't just a lot of love bumps down and back around there, but
there are a lot of glandular systems as well, and they secrete all
kinds of delicious love juices, that will help get you eroticized, both
the male and the females butt holes will do it to you.

Now how many people know that you can pucker up and do the same type of
mouth suctioning technique on a sphincter ring in the butt hole, or the
sphincter ring around the ejaculator tube and attached to it, and cause
people, women with the sphincter ring ejaculator tubal system, or dick,
and men have a sphincter system around their dick, too, and it is very
helpful for eroticizing the male and it is covered over in the scrotum
tissue layers, mostly, almost 99.9999+ percent. That's almost all of
it.

Well, it feels mighty good, too, if you suction on that sphincter ring,
and if you suction on the butt hole sphincter ring in men and in women,
it feels awfully mighty good because of all the love bumps back there,
and there are more erotic love bumps that are so powerful they will
send a rocket to Jupitor and back, they are so frenzichoticized when
kissed lightly and then suctioned, and you will nearly fall over
forward, male or female, when it is done properly.

So, how many people knew about that stuff. No one, I'll bet you.

Well, you do now, so Get to it, and start suctioning every woman's
sphincter rings, where ever they are, and they are around the nipples,
too, and they are around the boobies, too, and if you want to get some
foreplay in there, forget it, because it is not foreplay, it is
orgasming eroticizing expliastic, that's the titty orgasm, or
expliasmic, also, excitement and powered up and energized bunny rabbit
heaven that will knock him over dead from too much current.

So young girl, or elderly girl, lawyer girl, or judge ship judy girl,
or any girl, or police lady girl, or teacher girl, or principal girl, I
don't care who, you can do it with the student girl next to you, and
she has got all the same equipment every other girl has, and so start
suctioning it and peckering the sphincter ring, and even the mouth has
a sphincter ring embeded in the lips and around and under and over them
and then crossed over at the bridge of the nose, around the middle of
it, and then up and over the eyebrows a little, and if you get any of
it, you will have her orgiastically ogioglasming or ogioglasticly
eroticized and spitting out cumm juices from her ejacutor tube dick,
and then she will begin to pass out if you keep it up and she continues
to ejaculate for 8 minutes or more, and up to 55 minutes in ogioglastic
heaven. Believe me, when you see her with her eyes partially closed to
fully closed, to open and starry eyed, you know she is haveing a good
time, and if she begins to convulse, don't worry about it, it is
perfectly normal, and just find a safe and comfortable area for her to
lie face down in, so as to maximize her ogioglasmic heavenly response
unit of the bun bun hole and other sphincter rings exposed if she is
naked, and she's got them around her shoulders, and around her boobies,
and around her thighs, and around her legs all up and down, in an
eliptic eight figure that is all up and down each leg, side ways, with
some verticles, as well.

So talk about a well designed body, well, I did it, and I take claim
for it, and I made man and woman, or male and female, completely
compatible, and I made women superiour and kind and gentle but firm and
demandingly assertive to get the work done, and Margaret Thatcher is a
good imposter of a woman, as she is completely hermaphroditical, and
about 98% female. She is so much so, female, she is almost about to
lose her dick, and that's what will happen when she transitions over
into a female body, from a male body, after she pounds the beat and
beats up ladies for a long time, as she will lose the male tools, but
she will still remain a male, in her DNA chain modules. Can you imagine
that. She will never be a 100% female, but she will come close, and
when we erase her karmatic markups, she will revert to her male self
and lose all of the sphincter rings she has in her female body, and in
her female head, and they are everywhere in her body, and in male's
bodies, they are not everywhere, because men don't have to hold them
selves together for a pregnancy, so women have 500 thousand to 800
million or more times 95 hundred billion or even 855 million trillion
zillion gazillion plus times more sphincter rings, and that hasn't even
begun to count them all, and she has got so many, and she will lose 98%
to 99% of them when she reverts to her non-hermaphroditical self, as a
male.

Now am I a loser or what. Well, I am a male, in body, sort of, but my
body is wired differently from men's body's and from women's body's and
I don't really care, but it's my job as GOD to oversee all of this
stuff that I'm going to be doing in the future, and even to some
extent, a little, now, sort of make believe, anyway, cause I don't have
any one to yell and scream at and make obey me.

So happy orgasming time to women, and to the hermaphroditical almost
women crowd, and have a nice day.

The Female Love Buttons

I'm not going to get into them, today, as there are too many to talk
about, and so good luck finding them.

The optimizer button. That is in back of the rectal canal, midway up
the crack of a lady, and it is so pressure sensitive, that you can not
touch it, but you can only blow on it, and there are about 18 to 55 or
so of them, and they are all in different sizes, with five to 15 to 18
or to 22 or 23 of them being major ones, and useful ones, and if you
blow on a woman's crack, above the butt hole, and below the butt hole,
and there are even more exciting love buttons below the butt hole, and
towards the vaginal opening, and beyond to the pelvic ridge, and all
around in the groinal area and in the navel area, and the tummy, and
the lower back, and everywhere up north and down south of the groin and
butt and everywhere in between, and you just blow on most of them, and
they will start her up pumping and pumping and ejaculating and passing
out, and going whoopee, I'm having a great and grand old time, and I'm
feeling wonderful!, every day of her life. Give it a try, for a few
hundred thousand million plus many more years, every day, and see if
that doesn't improve your demissive male relationship to your
declissive female. A declissive female is a demanding woman, who
respects and loves and cherishes no one, except those who are demissive
and polite to them. How do we create a declissive woman? We act
demissively towards her and care for her every whim. Psychocotic males,
like Hannibal Lector, and Idi Amin, and Mohamar Khadfy, and Ronald
Regan, and Jimmy Carter, and Burl Ives, and Richard Kimberly, and Jeff
Bridges, and Rooster Brucestor Smitheson, a friend of the three
brothers who got their start in the porno business in Hollywood, and
the older of which is a very talented actor, and the other two are so
so, and I won't criticize them, too much, cause they get enough
critics, but they are dyslexic as all get out, and don't go near the
middle one, as he is psychocotic, and that is spelled correctly, and it
means seriously mentally deranged, and is worse than psychotic, which
is just merely out of control and unable to control oneself, or make
decisions for oneself, and they are just basically morons, but
psychocotic people are lethal and dangerous, like Idi Amin, and Bruce
Willinger, a guy named Manuel Noriega, who I knew a long time ago, and
he wasn't a bad guy, but he is psychocotic now, and a threat and a
danger to us all, just as the older Bush guy hermaphrodite girl is, and
even the younger one, Jeb Bush, and even the middle one, George Bush.
They are all psychocotic, and a danger and a threat to all people,
believe it or not.

Well, my hour is up, and no one payed me for that, so I'll just close
my door and read a comic book. Dismissed. Get out of my office you
sphinkter rabbit, Evelyn my dear, and take Hermy the pet bunny rabbit
out from between your legs where he or she, I don't know which cause I
ain't looked yet, but probably a he, and stop it from drooling all over
your sphincter frenzyized dick head between your vaginal cleavage,
dear, and go to your room, now, honey, and take good ole Hermy with you
to bed and have a nice and pleasant sleep together with him, as he
licks at the juices you have trained him to drink to get his dick up
and stronger. Okay honey. Love you. Ooo. Don't spit at your mama and
your papa, ya, that's me, GOd, and that's my fate. Well, you don't know
what I mean by "your mama and your papa", but I had to build everyone
somehow, so I made myself an ephemeral holy body to give birth to all
of you, and she and he are inside of me, so I kid around, but it's not
a joke, I am the original GOD, a woman and a man, all in one.
Toodleloo, bye bye, zai jian, sayonara, ariva derchi, and vansua, or
vensuswa, good night, america, and GOD is lurking around behind your
shoulder and you had better get these psychocotic elders of the dylexic
chieftain kind out of your government, and that goes for Hillary and
Bill, and Chelsea, and Ross Perot, and Al and Tipper Gore, and every
one else who is there on Capital Hill, every friggen day, except
Sunday, when only Mrs. Barbara Bush, Jr. is there with her dogs and her
frisbee. Don't go lurking around there, as you'll get in trouble, but
she is also psychocotic, and so is elder Mrs. Barbara Bush, Sr. and
every last one of their children and most of their grandchildren.

If you have a lap top, and you want the software and Operating System
that I mentioned on it, than leave it plugged into the internet and go
online everyday for 15 hours or more a day, for 8.5 months to 2.8 or
more years, and you'll get hit by my software and then you'll get an
internet address, sort of, for my routing purposes, and then you'll get
the software, etc., once my software has tagged your laptop and given
it an interchange addresslet, the computer interface address. You will
get the software package directly after a while, and you need to leave
the computer on 24 hours a day to get it all installed properly.

Good bye, good luck, and see you all later. I hope that doesn't
frighten anybody.

John Francis Ayres
GOd
And Loving Children

The Gurkian Way Foundation Ministry, 5540 West Harmon Ave. Apt. #2004,
Las Vegas, Nv. 89103, Tel: (702) 894-9518, john_ayrs @ yahoo.com,
jonjon @ gurkia.com, Google Group Newsgroup, Updated Often:
http://groups.google.com/group/gurkianagegurkianway ,USENET Newsgroup:
alt.religion.buddhism.nichiren.shoshu.news