How did the scouts actually lose their memories? (and some quotes!)

Annette Pikelton

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96
"Hi-hi!" (serena). In the ep. "Day of Destiny," how did the scouts lose all
their memories? It wasn't very clear. One min. they were fighting, the next
the were walking past each other and then the cats talk about how they lost
their memory. How did it happen? Did I miss something?

And now some quotes-
"I come here to cheer you up and you call me meatball head!"-Serena
"Whatch it you pyro, you almost set my boots on fire!"-Jupiter
"That's so sweet I'm getting a tooth ache!"-Beryl
"I've got some bad news princess. (P.Darien) You can't come to the ball?
(P.Serena)"
"Hey she is a looker, when she's not falling down!"-Darien
"Mr. Minus Zero personality!"-Serena
"Don't tell me you already forgot a handsome cat like me!"-Artimis
"She isn't a toaster!"-Luna

-Annette Pikelton

ToonRunner

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
Annette Pikelton wrote:

> "Hi-hi!" (serena). In the ep. "Day of Destiny," how did the scouts lose all
> their memories? It wasn't very clear. One min. they were fighting, the next
> the were walking past each other and then the cats talk about how they lost
> their memory. How did it happen? Did I miss something?

From the NA Version.....
Queen Beryl was defeated by Princess Serenity and her "Live"
friends, time was set back to the beginning of the Series.

From the Japanese Version.......
Queen Beryl/Metallica was defeated by Princess Serenity and
the SPIRITS of her DEAD friends. Since Princess Serenity had to use
the power of the Crystal, she dies too, of course. As she passes on
to the afterlife, she wishes that she could live like a normal school
girl with her friends. since the Dark Kingdom has been banished from
the Earth, the crystal had the power to spin the clock back to the
time of the beginning of the series, with Serena & Co. living silly
lil' schoolgirl lives, with no memories of their experiences or
true identities (except Luna and Artemis)

Get the fan-Sub 3-parter for all the gory details.... ^_^

Terrance "ToonRunner" Hardin toon...@gramercy.ios.com
Subtitler and Netizen Cyber Rights NOW!!!!
Invid on the 1/2 Shell, Inc Keep yer hands OFF my URL!!!
For all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.....

taataa...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014, 3:12:51 AM7/10/14
Hi Buddies,
At last we got excellent place to share your Memory Quotes in online. Kindly visit to http://www.taataabyebye.com/