Katie Griffin's Body of Work . . .

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 16, 2010, 2:08:55 PM3/16/10
Katie Griffin; English voice of Sailor Mars, Alex on Totally Spies,
Nina in Braceface . . . and oh yeah, she did a little softcore porn:

<http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/movie.php/27599>

<http://preview.tinyurl.com/ydbdbtt>

--

- ReFlex76

Dave Watson

Mar 16, 2010, 3:22:06 PM3/16/10

Requires user name and password.

Watson.

B Sellers

Mar 16, 2010, 3:35:14 PM3/16/10

Not only that but it is paid service not a freebie.

later
bliss

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 16, 2010, 4:35:20 PM3/16/10

Not to see the four preview pics and the description . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 16, 2010, 4:36:05 PM3/16/10

That's kinda how these sites work; and the four preview pics and
description are still free . . .

--

- ReFlex76

Farix

Mar 16, 2010, 4:40:40 PM3/16/10

But there are no free previews. All I get is a login window and then an
access forbidden when I click cancel. And the tinyurl doesn't appear to
be working.

Farix

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 16, 2010, 4:53:09 PM3/16/10

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 16, 2010, 4:54:34 PM3/16/10
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:40:40 -0400, Farix <dhstr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

This should work:

Antonio E. Gonzalez

Mar 16, 2010, 4:55:11 PM3/16/10
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:22:06 -0700 (PDT), Dave Watson
<dwbeing...@gmail.com> wrote:

This should work:

Farix

Mar 16, 2010, 5:00:02 PM3/16/10

Hum, OK. Now the point of this link was?

Farix

Inu-Yasha

Mar 16, 2010, 6:50:05 PM3/16/10

To show us what she looks like maybe, since she was a voice actress for
Sailor Mars. ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!! ^_^

yardlet5

Mar 16, 2010, 7:33:39 PM3/16/10
On Mar 16, 6:50 pm, Inu-Yasha <tjard...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> Farix wrote:
> > On 3/16/2010 4:54 PM, Antonio E. Gonzalez wrote:
> >> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:40:40 -0400, Farix<dhstran...@hotmail.com>

She's in bra and panties. Doesn't count.

Farix

Mar 16, 2010, 7:40:41 PM3/16/10

If that was the point, it would have been better to link to the image
gallery on her official website. But I don't think that's the point.

Farix

Paul David Wright

Jan 9, 2012, 7:49:16 PM1/9/12
Antonio E. Gonzalez <AntE...@aol.com> wrote in

> Katie Griffin; English voice of Sailor Mars, Alex on Totally Spies,
> Nina in Braceface . . .

and oh yeah, she did a little softcore porn:

Uh, oh...
The fanboys will be all over that...

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
The first is a preview of my superhero comic book.
http://incognitoheroes.blogspot.com/
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/

And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

Ty Chen

Nov 18, 2012, 10:03:20 PM11/18/12
the preview looks innocent enough, almost as if it could be a scene from a low budget indie film lol

i totally remember her being Alex on Totally Spies though, I loved how fun and goofy she was in it vs. Sailor Mars