SM Crystal Act 3: Rei/Sailor Mars, Spoilers....

boreino...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2014, 7:44:09 PM8/4/14
Usagi goofiness:

Not much here, other than Usagi hugs a pillar in Jadeite's lair, scared.

Nits:

They finally introduce Rei, and NO USAGI/REI SPAT!!! And Rei (other than her ofuda attack on Usagi) is nice????!!!

Where are the buses after they go through the portal?

MOTD Says (SS v.3)

Hello, this is Kigan, from the BSSM Rei introduction episode and <Moan> that's Leaf Blower Youma from the Live Action. (Don't call him Propeller Face, he's very sensitive.) <Moan.> We want to file a complaint with the Youma Union Local 666 <moan>, that the creators of this new Crystal blurred union lines and hired Jadeite as the bus driver/target of the day. We have union rules to keep actors, stunt people, and monsters a fair billing and amount of screen time. We will bring this up at our next meeting. MOTD Says. <Moan.>