20th Anniversary of Sailor Moon: New Anime Announced for 2013!

Motterman

Jul 6, 2012, 7:35:01 AM7/6/12
Whassup Moonies?

We're baaaaack!

-Ian

Motterman

Jul 11, 2012, 4:07:58 PM7/11/12
On Friday, July 6, 2012 7:35:01 AM UTC-4, Motterman wrote:
> Whassup Moonies?
>
> We're baaaaack!
>
> -Ian

Forgot:

Moonie Code (6.01) SM:7m+ F:sJu>++Ve++:vPp+Bl:aNa++Qs:pS++Gx>+
D:sCh---:aPe:pSS X:**[*]:a6r|200s|81d:m3r+|2s
O:d[+]:s[+]:o:a[-]:h[++]:x[-]
P:a28:s59:w200:f+[-]:eGD:hBrD-[+]:t-:cWh:bAB-:*Aq:y44%:r[+]|+[-]

1K Tin Statue Holder
Scortia's undisputed #1 Fanboy...

Motterman

Jul 26, 2012, 10:13:02 PM7/26/12
On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:07:58 PM UTC-4, Motterman wrote:
> On Friday, July 6, 2012 7:35:01 AM UTC-4, Motterman wrote:
> > Whassup Moonies?
> >
> > We're baaaaack!
> >
> > -Ian
>
> Forgot:
>
> Moonie Code (6.01) SM:7m+ F:sJu>++Ve++:vPp+Bl:aNa++Qs:pS++Gx>+
> D:sCh---:aPe:pSS X:**[*]:a6r|200s|81d:m3r+|2s
> O:d[+]:s[+]:o:a[-]:h[++]:x[-]
> P:a28:s59:w200:f+[-]:eGD:hBrD-[+]:t-:cWh:bAB-:*Aq:y44%:r[+]|+[-]
>
> 1K Tin Statue Holder
> Scortia's undisputed #1 Fanboy...

Going to Otakon tomorrow...

Will have A.F.S-M Rei-chan's Ofuda pinned to my attendee badge.

I looked and haven't been able to find my Artemis pin though. :-(

-Ian

Daniel Seagraves

Aug 13, 2012, 12:38:17 PM8/13/12
Motterman <mott...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Going to Otakon tomorrow...
>
> Will have A.F.S-M Rei-chan's Ofuda pinned to my attendee badge.
>
> I looked and haven't been able to find my Artemis pin though. :-(
>
> -Ian

I was there, pity I didn't run into you.
Maybe next year.

hid...@att.net

Aug 14, 2012, 3:07:38 PM8/14/12
This is sooooo cool! I can't wait for 2013 (if we servive 2012 ;))

hid...@att.net

Aug 14, 2012, 3:13:04 PM8/14/12
Maybe this news will breathe new life into this NG again.

sd

Aug 17, 2012, 7:28:00 PM8/17/12
Ask and you'll receive ;-)

Here a mini-YKYWTMSMW (You know you watch too much Sailor Moon
when...)
-you wonder if the new SM anime will be a remake of the original
series a la DBZ Kai or a hypothical season 6.
-if it a remake of the old series, will they retcon the end of SMS and
not having Hotaru shrinked as a baby just like how the Zeta-Gundam
compilation movies retconned the fate of Camille Vidan at the end of
the 3rd movie?
-you wonder if Yuuchiro (Chad) and Ryo Urawa(Greg) as well as Ail and
An(Alan and Ann) will appear in this new anime?
-you're actually angry when you learn then they didn't plan to bring
back Yuuchiro, Urawa, Ail and An.
-you wonder if the new anime is a sucess, you wonder if they'll be
some spin-off series starring Sailor Venus/Mercury/Mars/Chibi-Moon/
Neptune/Uranus/Jupiter/Pluto?
-you wish then Terry Hawkes, Susan Roman, Karen Bernstein, Katie
Griffin, Stephanie Morganstern will reprise their roles.
-you argue with your friend about who's the best Tuxedo Mask VA
between Toby Proctor and Vince Corazza.
-you have the nostalgia of websites like Starfox's YMYWTMSMW, Karl's
long SM list links, SM Nexus, Janelle's Everchanging Sailor Moon
Gateway, SM Romance, etc...
-you currently have some old SM VHS/DVD and you think they became a
collector item.
-you still have the SM CD with songs like "She got the Power!",
"Starry Night"
-you check on Youtube/Dailymotion/Veoh/Vimeo/Wat/Metacafe if someone
had posted online episodes of SM to watch them including the Dic dub.
-your friends tells you to watch a psychiatrist after you tell then SM
is still more better then Spongebob after all these years.
-you wonder if Jamie Cullum (who sing the song "Gran Torino" for Clint
Eastwood's movie) will do a cover of the SM theme song?
-you saw "Gran Torino" and wonder if Nelifte would be interested to
the 1972 Ford Gran Torino instead of the Ferrari?
-you wonder if the Sailors Scouts/Senshi could be hired as Spies for
the WOOHP organization of Totally Spies?

Thanks for reading, arigato

Stéphane Dumas

The Wanderer

Aug 18, 2012, 10:48:45 PM8/18/12
On 08/17/2012 07:28 PM, sd wrote:

> On 14 août, 15:13, "hidar...@gmail.com" <hid...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:07:38 PM UTC-5, hida...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> This is sooooo cool! I can't wait for 2013 (if we servive 2012 ;))
>>
>> Maybe this news will breathe new life into this NG again.
>

> Ask and you'll receive ;-)
>
> Here a mini-YKYWTMSMW (You know you watch too much Sailor Moon when...)
> -you wonder if the new SM anime will be a remake of the original series a la
> DBZ Kai or a hypothical season 6.

That much is known. It's not precisely a remake of the original series, but it
is a reboot, allegedly intending to adhere more closely to the manga this time.

--
The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.

Josh Cain

Jun 9, 2013, 9:07:24 AM6/9/13
On Friday, July 6, 2012 6:35:01 AM UTC-5, Motterman wrote:
Welcome to 2013! Scouts, we welcome you back.

Motterman

Jul 3, 2013, 1:34:27 PM7/3/13
I'm pre-reg'd. Planning on being there on Friday and Saturday.

I have some twitter peeps who are into Sailor Moon, I will pass on any gathering info since there doesn't appear to be any panels or guests related to BSSM this year. Hopefully next year after the new anime (hopefully) gets released.

-Ian

Motterman

Aug 8, 2013, 8:19:43 AM8/8/13
Photoshoots at Otakon:
Friday 11am - Sailor Moon Villain Cosplayers at Indoor Fountains
Friday 3pm - Sailor Moon Cosplayers at Indoor Fountains
Friday 7pm - Moonie Meetup Pizza Dinner meet by the mall that has the rock fountain. Its by Pratt St & Charles St - somebody has a Sailor Moon logo sign they have so you can recognize the group, going to Homeslyce Pizza
Saturday 5pm - Sailor Moon Cosplayers at Outdoor Fountains

I will be cosplaying as Wiseman, or have my AFSM ofuda on my con badge when in street clothes.

DarkTetsuya

Aug 16, 2013, 2:41:31 AM8/16/13
wow I've been wondering if this was still here, good to see that it is! man those YKYWTMSMWs really take me back! I'm also quote stoked for the SM reboot announced this year.

Motterman

Jan 17, 2014, 10:02:03 AM1/17/14
Supposedly, the anime premiers in July 2014 (Moonkitty said he regretted using the date in the URL from the initial announcement, hehe...):

http://www.moonkitty.net/new-sailor-moon-anime-in-2013-information.php

Motterman

Jul 14, 2014, 4:44:36 PM7/14/14
Okay... it finally premiered. Anybody old school migrate to forums? twitter? tumblr?
Message has been deleted