[Partially OT] Looking for good Webhosting sites

abc

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
I was looking for good webhosting sites for a good price. I am looking to
put up a SM based site, and I have seen other Sailor Moon sites in danger of
disappearing unless they can find a good new place.

For example, I ran across this site that is in need of a new home:

http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~kaze/sailormoon/

--
PennJazz

"Live to Learn, Learn to Live" -- Bruce McConnell
"The Moonlight Carries A Message Of Love" -- Usagi

Penn...@hotmail.com

Cadmus

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
Try interspeed (www.interspeed.net/) they offer unlimited space and
traffic for as little as $30.00 every 3 months (billing is done either
quarterly, or you pay for the entire year up front). You could try
crosswinds (home.crosswinds.net) they're free, and they offer unlimited
space the only downside is that you may not be allowed to post all the
stuff you want.

-Cadmus

The People's Jason

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
abc wrote:

> I was looking for good webhosting sites for a good price. I am
> looking to put up a SM based site, and I have seen other Sailor Moon
> sites in danger of disappearing unless they can find a good new place.
>
> For example, I ran across this site that is in need of a new home:
>
> http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~kaze/sailormoon/

http://home.crosswinds.net/

Free, unlimited space, no banners, POP3 email. Not bad, huh?

: The Man, The Myth, The People's Jason
: "What are you READING? The Gospel according to St. Bastard?" -Eddie
Izzard
:
: sied...@crosswinds.net
: ICQ# 984967
: AIM-TheSiedzik
: http://www2.crosswinds.net/~siedzikj/
: mooniecode(1.12.05 rev2):SM:5-
: F:sMaNe>:vNeEu>:aLu<:pR2S> X:[*]:a29s|60d++
: O:d+:s:o:a-:h+:x?
: P:a18:s511:w190:f-:eGB:hBr--:t-:cWh:b:*Ta:y90.6%:r+|+
:
: Deathclock.com says I die on Friday, Feb. 12, 2055.
:

Srichanth

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99

abc wrote:

> I was looking for good webhosting sites for a good price. I am looking to
> put up a SM based site, and I have seen other Sailor Moon sites in danger of
> disappearing unless they can find a good new place.
>
> For example, I ran across this site that is in need of a new home:
>
> http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~kaze/sailormoon/

Let me help you on finding a good webhosting provider. I suggest that you should
sign up for a free account at either Tripod (www.tripod.com) and Xoom
(www.xoom.com). Both have good reputations (unlike Geocities), reliable servers,
and provide desired free web space. Not only that, they will not disappear
overnight, unlike many of the webhosting providers.

I hope my reply will influence your decision on finding a good webhosting
provider.

-Srichanth

havea...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 7:41:06 AM10/26/13