Where did Kevin Lund go?

Maxfield Stanton

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Hi there.
I want to know where did Kevin Lund go after finishing his job as the
voice actor for Neflite in the North American Sailor Moon TV series?

Anybody knows?

Maxfield Stanton

Brad Lascelle

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97
to Maxfield Stanton

`Maxfield Stanton` <neph...@resurrection.com> Writes:

> I want to know where did Kevin Lund go after finishing his job as the
> voice actor for Neflite in the North American Sailor Moon TV series?

Well, the rest of the voice cast weren't exactly crazy about
Kevin, but I'll pass your query on over to Roland Parliament to see
what information I can track down for you.

According to his info file on the Internet Movie Database,
Kevin had live-action bit parts in both Death Wish V and Adventures In
Babysitting prior to his Sailor Moon gig in 1995. As you likely know,
he does not have an entry on the official 'Voice Stars' website.

__ _ // DiC * Toei * Disney
/_> / // Sega * Bandai * Irwin
_/_>RAD /__ASCELLE // McLear * Mixx * YTV
<pa...@huron.net> // Kaleidoscope * Kodansha

* MixxZine VIP Subscription Deal Expires This Friday

Jeddite

Jan 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/30/97

Brad Lascelle wrote:

> `Maxfield Stanton` <neph...@resurrection.com> Writes:
>
> > I want to know where did Kevin Lund go after finishing his job as the
> > voice actor for Neflite in the North American Sailor Moon TV series?
>
> Well, the rest of the voice cast weren't exactly crazy about
> Kevin, but I'll pass your query on over to Roland Parliament to see
> what information I can track down for you.
>
> According to his info file on the Internet Movie Database,
> Kevin had live-action bit parts in both Death Wish V and Adventures In
> Babysitting prior to his Sailor Moon gig in 1995. As you likely know,
> he does not have an entry on the official 'Voice Stars' website.

Do you have any idea as to why the VA's didn't like Kevin much?

Tom_fi...@hotmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 7:58:43 PM4/26/17
I would like to know if he's still in Canada or in California.

Tom_fi...@hotmail.com

Jun 11, 2017, 11:54:21 PM6/11/17
The thought occurred to me he could be dead.