[AFSM] Happy Birthday, Scortia-chan!

Medellia Blue

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99

DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:37bb820d...@news.mindspring.com...

> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> happy birthday.
>
> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!

Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

Have a very happy birthday! ^_^

--
Jennifer | medell...@juno.com | AIM MedelliaB
np: something on the radio that I don't recognize. ^^;;;;

Menacer

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
Roshni Kasumo and a Mint Penguin wrote:

> >From: dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX)
> >Date: Thu, 19 August 1999 12:05 AM EDT
> >

> >It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> >happy birthday.
> >
> >So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
> >
> >Although, she probably won't read this until she gets back from
> >school. Those insensitive administrators decided to start school on
> >Scortia's birthday. I wonder if we should go pay them a visit with
> >all these weapons floating around AFSM. ^_~
> >

> <makes note to send a big Birthday cake with Ian in it to the college>

Just make sure you bake the cake, THEN put Ian inside it. ^_^;

Happy Birthday, Scortia!

--
Menacer wearing his black trenchcoat
Leader of the Yard Gnome Resistance Front, Local 618

ICQ: 2813740 AOL IM: EH Menacer

Phantasm

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
Menacer <coo...@wabash.net> wrote in message news:37BB8547...@wabash.net...

> Roshni Kasumo and a Mint Penguin wrote:
> >
> > >From: dire...@mindspring.com (DirewolfX)
> > >Date: Thu, 19 August 1999 12:05 AM EDT
> > >

> > >It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> > >happy birthday.
> > >
> > >So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
> > >
> > >Although, she probably won't read this until she gets back from
> > >school. Those insensitive administrators decided to start school on
> > >Scortia's birthday. I wonder if we should go pay them a visit with
> > >all these weapons floating around AFSM. ^_~
> > >

> > <makes note to send a big Birthday cake with Ian in it to the college>
>
> Just make sure you bake the cake, THEN put Ian inside it. ^_^;

yeah, you ruined perfectly good cake last time ^_^

> Happy Birthday, Scortia!

Happy birthday!!!

Trixie

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
In article <37bb8699$0$1...@news.futuresouth.com>, "Medellia Blue"
<medelliablue*removethis*@juno.com> wrote:

> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>
> Have a very happy birthday! ^_^

Happy birthdays Scortia and Medellia. ^_^

May St. Esmeraude bless you with lots of cake!

Trixie

Phantasm

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
Medellia Blue <medelliablue*removethis*@juno.com> wrote in message

> DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >
> > It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> > happy birthday.
> >
> > So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>
> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

Well, happy early or late birthday to you too. ^_^

Korb

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
DirewolfX wrote in message <37bb820d...@news.mindspring.com>...

>It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
>happy birthday.
>
>So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!

Woo! Yeah!! Party!!!

>Although, she probably won't read this until she gets back from
>school. Those insensitive administrators decided to start school on
>Scortia's birthday. I wonder if we should go pay them a visit with
>all these weapons floating around AFSM. ^_~

Those slimy bastards.

Korb ("Happy Birthday, now go to school." --not what you want to hear in
the morning)
------------------------------
Just your average 18-year old NT Admin and Webmaster
http://www.teleport.com/~dorr/
do...@teleport.com.ick.spam OR ICQ# 3661826
*** Remove ".ick.spam" from e-mail address to reply ***
------------------------------
MoonieCode (1.14.14) <http://linainverse.webjump.com/mooniecode.html>
SM:5-[7] F:sVe++[+]Sa+:vM9>+Nh:aMm+:pSNh D:sCh--:aPrPe:pR1
X:a2jp|50dic|128evs++[++]:m11jp+|1mx O:d--:s-:o++[+]:a-:h++[+]:x?
P:a18:s175:w:f:eBg:hBr:t-:cWh:b?:*Sg:y:r+|
UtenaCode (1.0)
U:4[6] F:Ju++Wa:pSC D:CC X:[*]:a13+ M:f"Rose and Release"d"Zettai Unmei
Mokushiroku"

Aureal

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99

Medellia Blue wrote in message <37bb8699$0$1...@news.futuresouth.com>...

>DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
>> happy birthday.
>>
>> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!

Same here! Happy birthday!

>Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

*looks at clock* 11:18. Hmm... but it must be after midnight where you're
at, so I'm not early saying this... Happy birthday Medellia-san! ^_^

>--
>Jennifer | medell...@juno.com | AIM MedelliaB

Aureal
MoonieCode (1.12.05) SM:5+ F:sMe>+[+]Sa>[+]:vAlLe:p*>++S>++
X:*:aCl[R]SSS*s+++|ClRd[+] O:d-:s-:o++:a-:h-:x?
P:a+:s57:w:f:eBrg:hBr-:t-:cWh:*Gm:x--:r|-
Kakkoi Quote of the Day/Week/Month/Whatever...

Besides, if she's going to call herself Sailormoon, she should pay me
royalties!
-Sailormoon, episode 33

Samurai824

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
> >Although, she probably won't read this until she gets back from
>> >school. Those insensitive administrators decided to start school on
>> >Scortia's birthday. I wonder if we should go pay them a visit with
>> >all these weapons floating around AFSM. ^_~

I'll send a few nukes.... She's gonna NEED 'em! :)
Michael Stancel
------------------------- ICQ# 10130135
http://members.aol.com/samurai824/index.html and tokyo/palace/6458
'Death to the opposition!' -Worf, from a recent DS9 episode-

Starlight Knight

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

Medellia Blue <medelliablue*removethis*@juno.com> wrote in message

> DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >
> > It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> > happy birthday.
> >
> > So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>
> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>
> Have a very happy birthday! ^_^

Happy birthday to both of you! ^_^

--
Starlight Knight

ICQ: 31220513

TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Medellia Blue writes:

>DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>
>> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
>> happy birthday.
>>
>> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>
>Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

Oh really? In that case...

*walks in with Kurama holding two big boxes*

Present time!

TnM: *walks over to Dark Blue Box and puts in a full sized poster of Chichiri
and puts in lil Neptune keychains and wraps it up* This is for you Scortia!
Enjoy!

*muffled yelps*

TnM: Omigod! I wrapped up Kurama! *runs over and re-opens Scortia's
gifr..letting out a gasping Kurama* Gomen!
K:*wheeze* Why...don't...you..*cough*..let me wrap the gifts?
TnM: *sweatdrops* Er..ok.

*Kurama proceeds to re-wrap Scortia's gift and places it on her spot in the
AFSM universe with a card that says "Happy Birthday Scortia! From Touga no Miko
and the Redheaded Bishonen Crew"*

TnM: Time for Medellia!! *walks over to a gold box and pops in tons of SP demos
on Cd along with the long lost studio studio version of Let Me Give The World
To You and a bunch of Miki plushies and a Utena artbook* La la la

*walks over and hands it to Kurama so he can wrap it pretty*

TnM:Can you draw SP hearts on it?
K: Sure..*draws blue and silver SP hearts* Finished! *hands it to Touga no
Miko*

TnM: *walks over to Jen-chan and hands her the box* Happy Birthday from me and
the Redheaded Bishonen Crew!

~TnM
I hope people will remember *MY* birthday!
K: PLEASE remember. August 31...we don't want to hear her complain!
TnM: *whacks Kurama* I won't complain!
All of the Redheaded Bishonen Crew (RHBC): Suuuuure...

Moonie Code (1.12.05)
SM:5+ F:Ou+[+]Ve:vNe++[+]Sf:aHeQs:p*SS D:MeCh- X:**[*]:a[SS*]s|ClRd
O:d+:s[+]:o:a[+]:h+[+]:x P:a++:s58:w:f:eBrz:hBrBl+:t[+]:cBlWh:b0-:*Vr:x+:r|

Andria

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
>>Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>>

>*looks at clock* 11:18. Hmm... but it must be after midnight where you're
>at, so I'm not early saying this... Happy birthday Medellia-san! ^_^

Yes! Happy Birthday Medellia-san! I hope you get loads of Sailormoon stuff!

<only 132 days until my sixteenth birthday!!>

not that I am keeping count ^_^;;

Damsel<-- hysterically laughing, running off to watch the Saban trailer again

"If ever I'll be in love, I'd want to take over his entirety. I'd want him to
live entirely for me." Rei-chan from the manga. (I agree with you, Rei!!)

The Volkovitsch Family

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

Trixie wrote:

> Happy birthdays Scortia and Medellia. ^_^

Yes, yes, from us too!!!!!!

> May St. Esmeraude bless you with lots of cake!

Now that is a birthday wish worth having!!! Gotta remember that one!

Linda V., who is thinking of printing a t-shirt with the cel of Esme
with cake on her face that says "My cheeks are full of cake"!

DirewolfX

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:20:29 -0700, "Aureal" <sad...@teleport.com>
wrote:

>Medellia Blue wrote in message <37bb8699$0$1...@news.futuresouth.com>...
>>

>>DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
>>> happy birthday.
>>>
>>> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>>

>Same here! Happy birthday!

>>Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>>

>*looks at clock* 11:18. Hmm... but it must be after midnight where you're
>at, so I'm not early saying this... Happy birthday Medellia-san! ^_^

Yeah you are... Medellia's birthday is tomorrow... I posted after
midnight to make sure I was the first to post on Scortia-chan's
birthday. ;P

======================================
DirewolfX, Minako-lover
Andrew Gould
-dire...@mindspring.com

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/index.html

MoonieCode(1.12.05)
SM:6m+ F:sVe+++Me++:vEu+Fi:aDi+Ar+:pCl++SS D:sTx-:vEs X:[*]:a64s++++40d++:m62r++13s++++ O:d-:s:o?:a-:x++ P:a16:s510:w:f:eB:hBr:t-:cJe:*Ar:y+:r|+

"So round, so firm, so fully packed!"
-Sailor Jupiter's thoughts
-according to Phoenix-sama's page

SuprAvatar

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Happy Birthday Scortia and Medallia
*SA walks up and gives them Kurama and the Deep Aqua Mirror*
Happy birthday!
Insanity and SAphrodite

Trixie

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
In article <37BBF25F...@pond.com>, The Volkovitsch Family
<r...@pond.com> wrote:

> Trixie wrote:
>
> > May St. Esmeraude bless you with lots of cake!
>
> Now that is a birthday wish worth having!!! Gotta remember that one!

[scarf fluff] ^_^

> Linda V., who is thinking of printing a t-shirt with the cel of Esme
> with cake on her face that says "My cheeks are full of cake"!

Oh kawaii!

Trixie

Bill Harris

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
"Medellia Blue" medelliablue*removethis*@juno.com wrote:
<< DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> happy birthday.
>
> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!

Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

Have a very happy birthday! ^_^ >>

MIght as well make this a two-for-one deal...

Happy birthday to both Scortia and Medallia!

Bill Harris

Sci-Fi Quote of the month:
Londo: "You mispelled this. There is no 'Y' in 'Liberties'."
G'Kar: "Go away. Go repress someone else."
-- from a fifth season episode of "Babylon 5"

Trixie

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
In article <19990819090515...@ng-ch1.aol.com>, so...@aol.com
(Bill Harris) wrote:

> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

So happy birthday to you too Bill.

Trixie, please see Esmeraude for cake ^_^

Bill Harris

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)

<<
> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

So happy birthday to you too Bill.>>

I appreciate the thought Trixie, but it was Medallia who wrote the first line.
My birthday is May 13.

But I'll take a slice of that cake...

Trixie

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
In article <19990819092329...@ng-ch1.aol.com>, so...@aol.com
(Bill Harris) wrote:

> trix...@hotmail.com (Trixie)
> <<
> > Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>
> So happy birthday to you too Bill.>>
>
> I appreciate the thought Trixie, but it was Medallia who wrote the first
line.

Oops. Oh well... I already wished her happy birthday..

> My birthday is May 13.
>
> But I'll take a slice of that cake...

Well.. if you can get it away from Esmeraude...

Trixie

Bill Harris

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
<A HREF="mailto:trix...@hotmail.com ">trix...@hotmail.com </A> (Trixie)
wrote:<< In article <19990819092329...@ng-ch1.aol.com>,
so...@aol.com
(Bill Harris) wrote:

Between her and Usagi, it's a question of if any will be left for Scortia and
Medallia...
<g>

Animeg3282

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
Medellia Blue said:

>Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>

>Have a very happy birthday! ^_^

Happy birthday to you,too!

Hana no Kaitou
AGFF Goddess and Guru of Cute, Diminutive Mistress of Leather and Lace, and of
Small Words
Pledged to the Way of the Wimp
Cause of the month: Call me Princess
http://members.aol.com/Animeg3282/index.html<--Please visit

Scortia

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

Medellia Blue wrote:

> DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >
> > It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> > happy birthday.
> >
> > So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>

> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^

Groovy-ness!

> Have a very happy birthday! ^_^

And you have a very happy birthday too! ^_~

--
--Scortia-chan
**********

t-:cWh:bA:*Le:x-:r+|

Scortia

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks wrote:

> Medellia Blue writes:
>
> >DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> >> happy birthday.
> >>
> >> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
> >
> >Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
> >

> Oh really? In that case...
>
> *walks in with Kurama holding two big boxes*
>
> Present time!
>
> TnM: *walks over to Dark Blue Box and puts in a full sized poster of Chichiri
> and puts in lil Neptune keychains and wraps it up* This is for you Scortia!
> Enjoy!
>
> *muffled yelps*
>
> TnM: Omigod! I wrapped up Kurama! *runs over and re-opens Scortia's
> gifr..letting out a gasping Kurama* Gomen!
> K:*wheeze* Why...don't...you..*cough*..let me wrap the gifts?
> TnM: *sweatdrops* Er..ok.

LOL..

> *Kurama proceeds to re-wrap Scortia's gift and places it on her spot in the
> AFSM universe with a card that says "Happy Birthday Scortia! From Touga no Miko
> and the Redheaded Bishonen Crew"*

Arigatou!!!!!!!! <kisses Chichiri poster and admires the Neptune keychains>

> TnM: Time for Medellia!! *walks over to a gold box and pops in tons of SP demos
> on Cd along with the long lost studio studio version of Let Me Give The World
> To You and a bunch of Miki plushies and a Utena artbook* La la la
>
> *walks over and hands it to Kurama so he can wrap it pretty*
>
> TnM:Can you draw SP hearts on it?
> K: Sure..*draws blue and silver SP hearts* Finished! *hands it to Touga no
> Miko*

Hmmmm....must look like my school chum's notebook then. ^_~

> TnM: *walks over to Jen-chan and hands her the box* Happy Birthday from me and
> the Redheaded Bishonen Crew!
>
> ~TnM
> I hope people will remember *MY* birthday!
> K: PLEASE remember. August 31...we don't want to hear her complain!
> TnM: *whacks Kurama* I won't complain!
> All of the Redheaded Bishonen Crew (RHBC): Suuuuure...

We won't forget. ^_~

Medellia Blue

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks <noe...@aol.comBlah> wrote in message

> Medellia Blue writes:
>
> >DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
> >> happy birthday.
> >>
> >> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
> >
> >Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
> >

> Oh really? In that case...
>
> *walks in with Kurama holding two big boxes*
>
> Present time!

Presents! Wai! ^_^

> TnM: *walks over to Dark Blue Box and puts in a full sized poster of
Chichiri
> and puts in lil Neptune keychains and wraps it up* This is for you
Scortia!
> Enjoy!
>
> *muffled yelps*
>
> TnM: Omigod! I wrapped up Kurama! *runs over and re-opens Scortia's
> gifr..letting out a gasping Kurama* Gomen!
> K:*wheeze* Why...don't...you..*cough*..let me wrap the gifts?
> TnM: *sweatdrops* Er..ok.

LOL.

> *Kurama proceeds to re-wrap Scortia's gift and places it on her spot in

the
> AFSM universe with a card that says "Happy Birthday Scortia! From Touga no
Miko
> and the Redheaded Bishonen Crew"*
>

> TnM: Time for Medellia!! *walks over to a gold box and pops in tons of SP
demos
> on Cd along with the long lost studio studio version of Let Me Give The
World
> To You and a bunch of Miki plushies and a Utena artbook* La la la

Wa~~~~~~~~~i!! Arigatou gozaimasu!

<huggles

> *walks over and hands it to Kurama so he can wrap it pretty*
>
> TnM:Can you draw SP hearts on it?
> K: Sure..*draws blue and silver SP hearts* Finished! *hands it to Touga no
> Miko*

Pretty! ^_^

> TnM: *walks over to Jen-chan and hands her the box* Happy Birthday from me
and
> the Redheaded Bishonen Crew!
>
> ~TnM
> I hope people will remember *MY* birthday!
> K: PLEASE remember. August 31...we don't want to hear her complain!

Happy birthday early! ^_^ Me's a gotta go shopping. . . ^_~

--
Jennifer | medell...@juno.com | AIM MedelliaB

np: the sound of a tape rewinding.

The People's Jason, putting his foot through the BakaBox (tm)

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks wrote:

> [King Of All Snips (aka KOAS)]

> ~TnM
> I hope people will remember *MY* birthday!
> K: PLEASE remember. August 31...we don't want to hear her complain!
> TnM: *whacks Kurama* I won't complain!
> All of the Redheaded Bishonen Crew (RHBC): Suuuuure...

Okay... (walks over to calendar) February 31st, right? ^_^

: The People's Jason: AFSM's Resident Mega-Playboy
: "Sylvester Stallone has agreed to a new Rocky movie. Well, I
: haven't." -Dennis Miller
:
: sied...@crosswinds.net
: ICQ# 984967
: AIM-TheSiedzik
: http://www2.crosswinds.net/~siedzikj/
: mooniecode(1.12.05 rev2):SM:5-
: F:sMaNe>:vNeEu>:aLu<:pR2S> X:[*]:a29s|75d++
: O:d+:s:o:a-:h+:x?
: P:a18:s511:w190:f-:eGB:hBr--:t-:cWh:b:*Ta:y90.6%:r+|+
:
:

Aureal

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99

DirewolfX wrote in message <37bbf1e...@news.mindspring.com>...

>On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:20:29 -0700, "Aureal" <sad...@teleport.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Medellia Blue wrote in message <37bb8699$0$1...@news.futuresouth.com>...
>>>
>>>DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

>>Same here! Happy birthday!

>>>Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>>>

>>*looks at clock* 11:18. Hmm... but it must be after midnight where you're
>>at, so I'm not early saying this... Happy birthday Medellia-san! ^_^
>>

>Yeah you are... Medellia's birthday is tomorrow... I posted after
>midnight to make sure I was the first to post on Scortia-chan's
>birthday. ;P

Grr, sneaky! Well, happy birthday early then Medellia-san!

>======================================
>DirewolfX, Minako-lover

Aureal -_-;

Phoenix

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
Medellia Blue wrote:

>DirewolfX wrote:
>>
>> It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
>> happy birthday.
>>
>> So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>
> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>
> Have a very happy birthday! ^_^

Here's to lots of Pink cheer for both of you!!

Happy Birthday!!

Phoenix ;{) http://www.jacksonville.net/~phoenix/
MoonieCode(1.12.05) SM:6-[1+] F:sCh>++In:vPp+Ir:aHe:pSS+
D:sSt> X:****:a[*]r|Cl[R]S SS * s+++|Cl R d+:m3r|20s++
O:d+:s+:o+:a-:h+[+] P:a46:s59:w+:f:eBg[z]:hBrm:cWh:*Le:y:r+|-

TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
The people's Jason wrote:

>TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks wrote:
>>
>> [King Of All Snips (aka KOAS)]
>>
>> ~TnM
>> I hope people will remember *MY* birthday!
>> K: PLEASE remember. August 31...we don't want to hear her complain!
>> TnM: *whacks Kurama* I won't complain!
>> All of the Redheaded Bishonen Crew (RHBC): Suuuuure...
>>

>Okay... (walks over to calendar) February 31st, right? ^_^

*walks over and whacks Jason* See if I talk to *you* on AIM anymore!

~TnM
Reeling from the 80 bucks that vanished at Anime Crash

The People's Jason, putting his foot through the BakaBox (tm)

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks wrote:

> The people's Jason wrote:
>
> >TougaNoMiko and her Utena artbooks wrote:
> >>
> >> [King Of All Snips (aka KOAS)]
> >>
> >> ~TnM
> >> I hope people will remember *MY* birthday!
> >> K: PLEASE remember. August 31...we don't want to hear her complain!
> >> TnM: *whacks Kurama* I won't complain!
> >> All of the Redheaded Bishonen Crew (RHBC): Suuuuure...
> >>

> >Okay... (walks over to calendar) February 31st, right? ^_^
>
> *walks over and whacks Jason* See if I talk to *you* on AIM anymore!

I was KIDDING! See?

(holds up calendar, with August 31st circled in pen, marker, lipstick...
anything you could imagine, with "TnM'S BIRTHDAY!!!" scrawled on it)

Eldrick Tobin, Master of Perversion

Aug 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/20/99
While Eldrick procrastinates even more about the latest ICH, "Starlight Knight"
<star...@hotmail.spambites.com>, said the following to break the monotony...

>Medellia Blue <medelliablue*removethis*@juno.com> wrote in message
>>

>> DirewolfX <dire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> > It's 12:03 EST by me, and I want to be the first one to wish Scortia a
>> > happy birthday.
>> >
>> > So, Happy Birthday Scortia-chan!
>>
>> Wow, your birthday and mine are only one day apart, Scortia! ^_^
>>
>> Have a very happy birthday! ^_^
>>

>Happy birthday to both of you! ^_^

And many more filled with happiness and hope.

Ego: That to both of them or what.

.[Don't be rude... of course it was].

Eldrick Tobin -both quotes are my thoughts so far as I know.
--
What do you do when the world starts crumbling around you?

When waiting for the other shoe to drop... consider for a
moment that octopi might be wearing the footwear.

sagork...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 7:13:26 AM10/7/13
Bdayo.Com is a website that offers freebies for birthday celebrations on you and your friends’ birthdays. Download our Bdayo.Com mobile app off iTunes or use the website to gain instant access to a variety of freebies for birthday celebrations.

The Bdayo.Com( http://www.bdayo.com/ ) mobile app on the iPhone can help you find local freebies and free stuff you can get on your birthday for birthday celebrations. Birthday celebrations can be planned ahead of time and fun with the Bdayo.Com app when it finds you Birthday Freebies in your local area.

When you look up locations on the Bdayo.Com website or mobile app for a franchise that offers freebies for birthday celebrations, you will also get a description of exactly what the deal is on your birthday. Certain franchises require you to sign up for a free e-mail club membership so you can get free stuff on your birthday celebration. Different things for your celebration include coupons, tickets, pass, etc.

Bdayo.Com has a variety of free prizes and freebies for your birthday celebration you can win if you sign up with us.

Did you ever wish you were VIP on your birthday? How about when you’re having a tough day at work and you’re broke on your birthday? Wouldn’t you like to treat yourself out to a free meal on your birthday if you could? There is an awesome new way to receive free gifts and prizes on your birthday using Bdayo.Com. The Bdayo.Com service is unique and versatile because users are able to gain free gifts and services through their friendly website or utilize the mobile application on the go.

With the Bdayo.Com mobile application, birthday planning is easy and fun. Bdayo.Com’s services are instantly accessible, fast, and efficient for looking up locations in your area where they offer various free prizes and gifts.

How often do you get to celebrate your birthday with a free meal or service at your disposal? Thanks to Bdayo.Com’s service, you can have a blast on your birthday by gaining free gifts. With the mobile app, on the go birthday planning on your way back from work is easy and fast. Just type in your area code and you’ll receive a bunch of locations nearby that offer freebies on your birthday!

Motterman

Jan 17, 2014, 9:59:33 AM1/17/14
Whoa! A SPAM thread bump! But... of all people.... my long lost Scortia-chan.

Hope you are well Gretchen, wherever you may be.

-Ian