Colin Powell onTrump: a 'National Disgrace' - he takes us for idiots

what he really said

Sep 15, 2016, 11:07:50 PM9/15/16

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell blasted Donald Trump as a "national disgrace" and criticized repeated investigations into the 2012 attack in Benghazi as a "witch hunt" in personal emails leaked online by hackers.

Powell, a retired 4-star general and a Republican, confirmed the authenticity of the emails to NBC News.

"The hackers have a lot more," he added.

The contents of the emails were first reported by Buzzfeed News. It said the messages had been obtained by the website DCLeaks.com, which a federal law official told NBC News is believed to have ties to Russian intelligence services.

Powell called Trump a "national disgrace" and "international pariah" in a June 17 email to a former aide, saying the Republican presidential contender was "in the process of destroying himself, no need for Dems to attack him."

A subsequent email to the same former aide on Aug. 21 slammed Trump for spurring the "racist" so-called "birther" movement — the consistently debunked rumor that President Barack Obama was born in another country.

"Yup, the whole birther movement was racist," Powell wrote, according to Buzzfeed. "That's what the 99% believe. When Trump couldn't keep that up he said he also wanted to see if the certificate noted that he was a Muslim."

There was no immediate response from the Trump campaign to the emails.

Powell in another email the same day dismissed Trump's stated overtures to African-American voters. "There is nothing he can say that will sway black voters so he might as well say it to white folks," Powell wrote.

"He takes us for idiots," Powell, who is black, said in the email. "He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate hoping to force Obama out of the Presidency. Or, demanding his school transcripts to see how he got into Harvard — (eg, affirmative action )."

Powell didn't restrict his criticism to Trump. In a Dec. 17 email to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Powell said "Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt."

Willie

Sep 16, 2016, 7:23:21 AM9/16/16
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:07:49 -0700 (PDT), what he really said <januar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Former Secretary of State Colin Powell blasted Donald Trump as a "national disgrace" and criticized repeated investigations into the 2012 attack in Benghazi as a "witch hunt" in personal emails leaked online by hackers.
>
>Powell, a retired 4-star general and a Republican, confirmed the authenticity of the emails to NBC News.

Here's what I think of Powell. The Republicans picked him up in Harlem, gave him a
bath and put him in the army. Then they made an officer out of him. Then a general !
Then a Secretary of State. Then he retired and has criticized the Republicans every time
he has the chance. How's that for loyalty ?

It's what is known as T-N-B (Abbreviation for "Typical-African American- Behavior")

W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 16, 2016, 9:48:57 AM9/16/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
Secretary Powell is still a loyal and devoted Republican! Why do
you think he's condeming Mr. Trump?

P.S. Secretary Powell is responsible for his own successes, no
political party ever did anything for him. You, "Willie" aren't
fit to kiss his foot, much less insult the hard work he did.

Willie

Sep 16, 2016, 12:17:58 PM9/16/16
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:48:52 -0500, "W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*"
<m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:07:49 -0700 (PDT), what he really said
>> <januar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Former Secretary of State Colin Powell blasted Donald Trump as a
>>> "national disgrace" and criticized repeated investigations into the
>>> 2012 attack in Benghazi as a "witch hunt" in personal emails leaked
>>> online by hackers.
>>>
>>> Powell, a retired 4-star general and a Republican, confirmed the
>>> authenticity of the emails to NBC News.
>>
>> Here's what I think of Powell. The Republicans picked him up in
>> Harlem, gave him a bath and put him in the army. Then they made an
>> officer out of him. Then a general ! Then a Secretary of State.
>> Then he retired and has criticized the Republicans every time he has
>> the chance. How's that for loyalty ?
>>
>> It's what is known as T-N-B (Abbreviation for "Typical-African
>> American- Behavior")
>
>Secretary Powell is still a loyal and devoted Republican! Why do
>you think he's condeming Mr. Trump?

Lack of intelligence is my guess.

>P.S. Secretary Powell is responsible for his own successes, no
>political party ever did anything for him.

Powell got where is because of one thing. Affirmative Action. Had it not been for
that -- he'd have spent 20 years peeling potatoes and working latrine duty in the service.
Then he would have returned to Harlem to sell .... whatever he could.

> You, "Willie" aren't fit to kiss his foot, much less insult the hard work he did.

I could not tell his foot, from his face from his ass. They are all the same. Colin !
Spit and give me a clue ! The boy is all ass.

W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 16, 2016, 2:35:25 PM9/16/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
So, besides knowing nothing about Secretary Powell, or the Republican
party, or the Army, or anything else, you identify yourself as a
cheap bigot, "Willie". Thanks.

Willie

Sep 16, 2016, 3:52:13 PM9/16/16
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:35:19 -0500, "W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*"
From an 1859 Southern newspaper:

They call us bigots harsh and stern
Because we dare protest.
Those sacred rights and liberties
Which they themselves neglect.

Because we say that "Native Born"
Should have a prior right
O're paupers in whose darkened soul
There is no ray of light;

Because, forsooth, we will not cringe,
Before a foreign shrine,
And own with them that kings have rights
Eternal and Divine.

If, to protect our dearest rights
From them who would them crush,
If to roll back their foreign
Hordes As they upon us rush:

If to Proclaim by word and deed
"Americans must rule".
If not to have the Bible torn
From out each public school:

Fred Oinka

Sep 16, 2016, 4:36:02 PM9/16/16
On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:48:57 AM UTC-4, W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!* wrote:
> Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
>
> > On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:07:49 -0700 (PDT), what he really said
> > <januar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Former Secretary of State Colin Powell blasted Donald Trump as a
> >> "national disgrace" and criticized repeated investigations into the
> >> 2012 attack in Benghazi as a "witch hunt" in personal emails leaked
> >> online by hackers.
> >>
> >> Powell, a retired 4-star general and a Republican, confirmed the
> >> authenticity of the emails to NBC News.
> >
> > Here's what I think of Powell. The Republicans picked him up in
> > Harlem, gave him a bath and put him in the army. Then they made an
> > officer out of him. Then a general ! Then a Secretary of State.
> > Then he retired and has criticized the Republicans every time he has
> > the chance. How's that for loyalty ?
> >
> > It's what is known as T-N-B (Abbreviation for "Typical-African
> > American- Behavior")
>
> Secretary Powell is still a loyal and devoted Republican! Why do
> you think he's condeming Mr. Trump?

Then why did he support Obama?

Willie

Sep 16, 2016, 5:13:31 PM9/16/16
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:36:00 -0700 (PDT), Fred Oinka <stardu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:48:57 AM UTC-4, W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!* wrote:
>> Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in

>> > Here's what I think of Powell. The Republicans picked him up in
>> > Harlem, gave him a bath and put him in the army. Then they made an
>> > officer out of him. Then a general ! Then a Secretary of State.
>> > Then he retired and has criticized the Republicans every time he has
>> > the chance. How's that for loyalty ?
>> >
>> > It's what is known as T-N-B (Abbreviation for "Typical-African
>> > American- Behavior")
>>
>> Secretary Powell is still a loyal and devoted Republican! Why do
>> you think he's condeming Mr. Trump?
>>
>Then why did he support Obama?

Cause they both bees mulattos.

W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 16, 2016, 8:05:18 PM9/16/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
Yep! You're a good, old fashioned Southern bigot, "Willie"!
But, Southern bigotry circles the drain a little closer each
year. Enjoy your bigot agenda go down the tubes to the sewer.

W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 16, 2016, 8:09:04 PM9/16/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
You're bigotry is showing.

Fred Oinka

Sep 16, 2016, 9:22:35 PM9/16/16
so is Powell's

Willie

Sep 17, 2016, 8:15:03 AM9/17/16
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:05:11 -0500, "W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*"
I agree about going down the drain. I will disagree what is "circling". I'd suggest
the American culture is almost all gone into the sewer in the last 40 years. I little is
left, but it won't last long. The country has been "negrified". And nothing ever
rises from that condition.

Willie

Sep 17, 2016, 8:15:04 AM9/17/16
On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:08:57 -0500, "W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*"
<m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:36:00 -0700 (PDT), Fred Oinka
>> <stardu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:48:57 AM UTC-4, W.T.S., ^457^The

>>>Then why did he support Obama?
>>
>> Cause they both bees mulattos.
>
>You're bigotry is showing.

Actually it's not Powell's black half I find disgusting. It's his white-trash half that
repels me. Same with Obama. Does that make me a bigot ?

tt

Sep 17, 2016, 8:20:09 AM9/17/16
trump is prejudice dont vote for trump

W.T.S., ^451^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 17, 2016, 9:08:41 AM9/17/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
Yep, a nice, good, old fashioned, Southern bigot. How quaint!

W.T.S., ^451^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 17, 2016, 9:20:44 AM9/17/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
A bigot is a person who hasn't realized that all humans, regardless of
race, creed, color, or culture, are all the same inside, pure filth.

Does that answer your question, "Willie"?

Willie

Sep 17, 2016, 1:57:59 PM9/17/16
On Sat, 17 Sep 2016 08:20:37 -0500, "W.T.S., ^451^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*"
<m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 19:08:57 -0500, "W.T.S., ^457^The Lamp of Golden
>> Truth!*" <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in

>>>You're bigotry is showing.
>>
>> Actually it's not Powell's black half I find disgusting. It's his
>> white-trash half that repels me. Same with Obama. Does that
>> make me a bigot ?
>A bigot is a person who hasn't realized that all humans, regardless of
>race, creed, color, or culture, are all the same inside, pure filth.
>
>Does that answer your question, "Willie"?

Well...... I agree that most humans -- and all semi-humans -- are filth inside. But not
all.

W.T.S., ^451^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

Sep 17, 2016, 7:42:06 PM9/17/16
Willie <s...@wrv.com> wrote in
Then you know nothing about humans. Trust me, it's all.