Trump Secretly A Clinton Supporter?

Lee

Jul 11, 2016, 2:08:58 PM7/11/16

What if Trump’s goal is really a Clinton victory?
July 11 2016

What if Trump’s idea of winning is electing
Hillary Clinton? And devastating the GOP in
the process?

We suggested 13 months ago that Trump was a
Clinton stalking horse: Whether intentional or
not, Trump’s candidacy will focus attention on
him and elect the Democrat whom he’s long
supported.

Trump and Hillary Clinton are longtime friends
and supporters of liberal causes. He’s contributed
generously to her campaigns and family foundation.
Trump conferred with her husband just before
announcing his candidacy. And with Hillary Clinton’s
FBI exoneration last week, we’ve seen the power of
a Bill Clinton chat, at least with Attorney General
Loretta Lynch.?

More significant, though, is Trump’s behavior. Yes,
it seems unpredictable. And that’s compelling as
Sunday? night entertainment. He has mocked the
handicapped, POWs and a woman’s menstrual cycle,
among other crude displays, with no apparent damage.

But Americans aren’t clicking a remote control for a
TV pitchman. They mark a secret ballot for the world’s
most powerful person. Showmanship and stage presence
help, as Ronald Reagan proved. But will they choose
as controller of the nation’s nuclear launch codes
someone whose trademark phrase is “You’re fired!”?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/opinion/article88823407.html#storylink=cpy

WyLee

Jul 11, 2016, 2:14:03 PM7/11/16
Idiot

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 11, 2016, 3:54:14 PM7/11/16
On 07/11/2016 02:08 PM, Lee wrote:

> What if Trump’s goal is really a Clinton victory?
> July 11 2016

Romney and McCain sure gave the impression their goal was to get Obama
elected.... TRUMP has already done more damage to Hillary's campaign
than Romney/McCain ever did to Obama's.

If this is TRUMP loving Hillary, then he's right guy to be President.

--
That's Karma ;)

Obama has no problem labeling Republicans as his enemy, and he can label
Republicans as racists easily enough...

Obama has no problem calling the police, racists and condemning them.

Why does Obama have so much difficulty calling Muslims, terrorists and
condemning them?

Willie

Jul 11, 2016, 4:47:40 PM7/11/16
On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:08:52 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>What if Trump’s goal is really a Clinton victory?
>July 11 2016

>What if Trump’s idea of winning is electing
>Hillary Clinton? And devastating the GOP in
>the process?
>
>We suggested 13 months ago that Trump was a
>Clinton stalking horse: Whether intentional or
>not, Trump’s candidacy will focus attention on
>him and elect the Democrat whom he’s long
>supported.

I wouldn't be surprised that they sat down a few months ago and discussed things.
Donald, Hillary and Slick Willie. But I think it was Trump who asked Hillary to run
for president. Trump had looked at all possible candidates and came to the conclusion
that Hillary was the only Democrat he could beat. So he agreed to finance the Clinton
charities for the next several years and give her and Willie a very nice bonus if --
she'd run. And she agreed !