Billionaire Branson on Meeting Billionaire Trump: He's All About Revenge

wy

Oct 21, 2016, 12:03:21 PM10/21/16
Some years ago, Mr Trump invited me to lunch for a one-to-one meeting at his apartment in Manhattan. We had not met before and I accepted. Even before the starters arrived he began telling me about how he had asked a number of people for help after his latest bankruptcy and how five of them were unwilling to help. He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people.

He didn’t speak about anything else and I found it very bizarre. I told him I didn’t think it was the best way of spending his life. I said it was going to eat him up, and do more damage to him than them. There must be more constructive ways to spend the rest of your life. (Hopefully my advice didn’t lead to him running for President!)

I was baffled why he had invited me to lunch solely to tell me this. For a moment, I even wondered if he was going to ask me for financial help. If he had, I would have become the sixth person on his list!

I left the lunch feeling disturbed and saddened by what I’d heard. There are a lot of frightening things about this election; not least that policy has been pushed so far down the agenda. What concerns me most, based upon my personal experiences with Donald Trump, is his vindictive streak, which could be so dangerous if he got into the White House. For somebody who is running to be the leader of the free world to be so wrapped up in himself, rather than concerned with global issues, is very worrying.

Later, I remember contrasting the lunch with a one-to-one lunch I shared with Hillary Clinton. Here we talked about education reform, the war on drugs, women’s rights, conflicts around the globe and the death penalty. She was a good listener as well as an eloquent speaker. As she understands well, the President of the United States needs to understand and be engaged with wider world issues, rather than be consumed by petty personal quarrels.

https://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/meeting-donald-trump

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 21, 2016, 12:14:15 PM10/21/16
On 10/21/2016 12:03 PM, wy wrote:
> For somebody who is running to be the leader of the free world to be so wrapped up in himself, rather than concerned with global issues, is very worrying.

Hillary is far more wrapped up in herself than TRUMP could ever be...

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
148 - In a room filled with Liberals, anyone with half a brain would be
king....

Wexford

Oct 21, 2016, 2:33:39 PM10/21/16
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 12:14:15 PM UTC-4, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
> On 10/21/2016 12:03 PM, wy wrote:
> > For somebody who is running to be the leader of the free world to be so wrapped up in himself, rather than concerned with global issues, is very worrying.
>
> Hillary is far more wrapped up in herself than TRUMP could ever be...

HAHAHAHAHA! Good retort from a retard. Trump is a megalomaniac and a sociopath. Only rightaloons like you deny it.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Oct 21, 2016, 2:48:55 PM10/21/16
Hillary is a greedy money laundering, corrupt POS that *WANTS* what she
is totally ill equipped for, she even gives away national secrets about
nuclear procedure in the middle of a debate, and that's after discussing
classified secrets in her private e-mails where it's against the law for
classified material to be posted.

And then she lied about it and managed to corrupt the system to allow
her to NOT be prosecuted. That is a first class sociopath that is
willing to harm every single American and and corrupt the process of
equal justice and doesn't care that she is NOT competent to do the job.

Hillary wants to get that job so she has the power and just doesn't give
a shit about the other 300 million Americans, because it's all about
what Hillary wants and she wants to be the first woman to be President
and is willing to destroy anyone and anything to get what Hillary wants.
To Hillary, you're the same as dog shit on the bottom of her shoe.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
Hillary laughing about a 12 year old girl being raped.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Wexford

Oct 21, 2016, 4:31:21 PM10/21/16
What makes you think that Trump doesn't " want to get that job so she has the power and just doesn't give a shit about the other 300 million Americans, and is willing to destroy anyone and anything to get what he wants. To Trump, you're the same as dog shit on the bottom of her shoe."

Steve

Oct 21, 2016, 6:05:41 PM10/21/16
Leftists like Shook don't mind that Hillary is a liar, a cheat, and a
thief because those are standard leftist attributes.

--
Lord, please help me to be even more politically incorrect.

Wexford

Oct 21, 2016, 10:13:56 PM10/21/16
There isn't one bit of proof or truth for anything in your rant. Grow up. Check facts. Act like a man, not like an angry adolescent.

Wexford

Oct 21, 2016, 10:16:05 PM10/21/16
I don't know what Shook thinks, but you're just repeating the anti-Clinton line. Where's you proof for any of that? Did you you bother to fact check anything? No, you didn't. You're a wingaloon child who doesn't want his cartoon to be interrupted.

Steve

Oct 22, 2016, 3:34:25 AM10/22/16
On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:16:03 -0700 (PDT), Wexford
Hillary lied to Congress, but worse, she sold access to the State
department.

You really need to learn the difference between fact and opinion.
"Several Indian tribes accepted gay people and hermaphrodites and even put them in an honored place" is a "statement of fact" even if you don't agree with it. It may be wrong, but it's stated as "fact," which means the way you approach it is to prove it wrong. Not attack its source and call it "opinion" because you choose not to allow it in your tiny little closed mind. Facts are objective; they are either right or wrong.
--Milt Shook 12/1/2015
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/3nmFHLK954Y/05WpErQaBwAJ

Steve

Oct 22, 2016, 3:35:00 AM10/22/16
"I was a Senate Page for two years when I went to HS in Maryland.
Why is that hard to believe?"
--Milt.Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics/msg/45a41b2be7278eed?&q=senate+page

"I was a page for someone on the judiciary committee at the time,"
--Milt Shook Dec 7 1996
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics/msg/bb35672e77b8808a

Canyon Note:
Shook is apparently unaware that congressional pages don't work
for any individual Congressperson.

"Of course, between commuting an hour each way to and from the
Capitol every day, and trying to keep up with my studies in
high school, and play JV football (I was "too skinny" for
varsity, according to my moronic coach), and a few other
extra curricular activities, I wouldn't have had much time
for that, anyway. Especially after I blew out my knee in the
fourth game of the season... damn... "
--Milt Shook,
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/d4fb757cb481a5c2

Canyon Note:
Shook is apparently unaware that congressional pages attend
school mornings and evenings at the Capital so they can attend
sessions of Congress during the day and couldn't possibly
continue going to his hometown school, let alone take part
in extra curricular activities there...

"I was a [..Congressional..] page. Twice; and both
under unusual circumstances, especially the second time. "
--Milt Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/f2f538a583cb79c3

Canyon note: Fantasies like that aren't unusual at all for Shook..

Wexford

Oct 22, 2016, 3:38:47 AM10/22/16
No proof of that, Stevie, none. Try something else. Tell us she murdered Vince Foster.

> You really need to learn the difference between fact and opinion.

Point the finger at yourself, Stevie/

> "Several Indian tribes accepted gay people and hermaphrodites and even put them in an honored place" is a "statement of fact" even if you don't agree with it. It may be wrong, but it's stated as "fact," which means the way you approach it is to prove it wrong. Not attack its source and call it "opinion" because you choose not to allow it in your tiny little closed mind. Facts are objective; they are either right or wrong.
> --Milt Shook 12/1/2015
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/3nmFHLK954Y/05WpErQaBwAJ

I'm not Milt Shook, moron. You can say anything you want about him; I don't care.

DoD

Oct 22, 2016, 3:46:31 AM10/22/16

"Wexford" <wexford....@gmail.com> wrote in message
We can all agree you are a kook...

Steve

Oct 22, 2016, 3:57:23 AM10/22/16
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 00:38:45 -0700 (PDT), Wexford
There's plenty of documentation, but you lefty morons won't look at
it...

>> You really need to learn the difference between fact and opinion.
>
>Point the finger at yourself, Stevie/
>
>> "Several Indian tribes accepted gay people and hermaphrodites and even put them in an honored place" is a "statement of fact" even if you don't agree with it. It may be wrong, but it's stated as "fact," which means the way you approach it is to prove it wrong. Not attack its source and call it "opinion" because you choose not to allow it in your tiny little closed mind. Facts are objective; they are either right or wrong.
>> --Milt Shook 12/1/2015
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/3nmFHLK954Y/05WpErQaBwAJ
>
>I'm not Milt Shook, moron. You can say anything you want about him; I don't care.

Yep, you are Milt Shook. You even screwed up and posted by mistake
from Denver one time. You always screw up, Milt, but even if you
didn't, your posting are easy to spot.

only a moron like Milt shook would use a sock puppet
with an e-mail address that googles to his web page.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=healthcrisisnotes%40gmail.com+pleasecutthecrap&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9f2370386c77b788

Wexford

Oct 22, 2016, 11:12:19 AM10/22/16
I was in Denver for about 3 days. I never denied that. That year I was also in Baltimore, Washington, DC, and Atlanta. So what, moron? The population of Denver is 650,000. Just because two people post from a town that large doesn't mean they're actually the same person. Lord, you're stupid.

You always screw up, Milt, but even if you
> didn't, your posting are easy to spot.
>
> only a moron like Milt shook would use a sock puppet
> with an e-mail address that googles to his web page.
>
> http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=healthcrisisnotes%40gmail.com+pleasecutthecrap&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9f2370386c77b788

What the hell are you babbling about? My nym doesn't google to anything remotely connected with that. You are one stupid, obsessed, fixated, idiot.

Wexford

Oct 22, 2016, 11:16:17 AM10/22/16
I looked at copious bullshit from wingaloon web sites and enough other winger accusations then fact checked all I could. All of them were either outright lies, distortions, or exaggerations. You righties out to be ashamed of yourselves.

Steve

Oct 22, 2016, 11:20:27 AM10/22/16
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 08:12:17 -0700 (PDT), Wexford
Funny how you were at the same hotel that you posted from as Milt
Shook at the same time.. So if you don't care, I'll just continue to
post the Milt Shook stupidities.

>You always screw up, Milt, but even if you
>> didn't, your posting are easy to spot.
>>
>> only a moron like Milt shook would use a sock puppet
>> with an e-mail address that googles to his web page.
>>
>> http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=healthcrisisnotes%40gmail.com+pleasecutthecrap&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9f2370386c77b788
>
>What the hell are you babbling about? My nym doesn't google to anything remotely connected with that. You are one stupid, obsessed, fixated, idiot.

But your sock puppet nym back then did, Shook.

"Yeah. If you bought the stock at $50 a share and it's now worth $25,
the shares have a negative equity of 50%. I mean, DUH!
-- Milt.Shook
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/cdf601a5bedc09d4?hl=en&

Canyon Note: I mean, DUH!

"No, I mean negative equity in anything, dumbass. It's not possible to
have negative equity in the account unless there is negative equity in
some of the stock in the account."
--Milt Shook
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.society.liberalism/cqRNCDDbeWU/TCSKglxkoMwJ

Steve

Oct 22, 2016, 11:25:18 AM10/22/16
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 08:16:15 -0700 (PDT), Wexford
The idea of Milt Shook fact checking something produces much
laughter....

"The theories of gravity vary, but a widely quoted one is the one that
relates it to the earth's spinning motion. As the theory goes, if the
earth stopped spinning, presumably everything would go floating off
into space."
--Milt Shook Jul 22, 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/95c90721b77120c9?hl=en

"GRAVITY causes centrifugal force; how does anyone not know that?"
--Milt Shook 10/1/2016
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/wobsPgzF1F0/VHsA3wWoAAAJ

What you refer to as "centrifugal force" is actually centripetal force and
centripetal force IS gravity, you putz. It's the gravity that "causes" centrifugal force.
--Milt SHook 10/1/2016
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/wobsPgzF1F0/v3wAklPCAAAJ

Governor Swill

Oct 24, 2016, 11:17:58 AM10/24/16
On Fri, 21 Oct Wexford wrote:

>What makes you think that Trump doesn't " want to get that job so she has the power and just doesn't give a shit about the other 300 million Americans, and is willing to destroy anyone and anything to get what he wants. To Trump, you're the same as dog shit on the bottom of her shoe."

Trump has never cared about anybody but himself and possibly, his
kids. Certainly he finds wives and employees disposable.

Swill
--
Trump/Pence 2016
Make sexual assault great again!

#imwithher #strongertogether

Hillary ought to be arrested for assault.
'Cause she kicked Trump's ass tonight.

Governor Swill

Oct 24, 2016, 11:19:41 AM10/24/16
On Fri, 21 Oct Steve wrote:

>Leftists like Shook don't mind that Hillary is a liar, a cheat, and a
>thief because those are standard leftist attributes.

Rightists like you don't mind that Trump is a sexual predator, a child
rapist, a liar, a cheat, and a thief because those are standard
rightist attributes.