Actress Emma Watson says revealing photo does not undermine feminism

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 5, 2017, 1:41:21 PM3/5/17
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-emmawatson-idUSKBN16C0QV

British actress Emma Watson hit back at critics who said she betrayed her
feminist ideals by posing for a revealing picture in Vanity Fair magazine
where parts of her breasts were exposed.

Watson, the "Harry Potter" movie series co-star and pioneer of the
HeForShe campaign to make men advocate for feminism, talked about the
photo shoot for the magazine while promoting her latest film, the Disney
live action "Beauty and the Beast."

"It just always reveals to me how many misconceptions and what a
misunderstanding there is about what feminism is," she said in an
interview with Reuters.

"Feminism is about giving women choice. Feminism is not a stick with which
to beat other women with. It's about freedom, it's about liberation, it's
about equality. I really don't know what my tits have to do with it. It's
very confusing.

"I'm confused. Most people are confused. No, I'm just always just quietly
stunned," she said.

The magazine's photo shoot by acclaimed fashion photographer Tim Walker
showed Watson in an open, white crocheted bolero jacket with no bra or
shirt underneath.

"We'd been doing so many crazy things on that shoot but it felt incredibly
artistic and I've been so creatively involved and engaged with Tim and I'm
so thrilled about how interesting and beautiful the photographs were," she
said.

parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

Fred Oinka

Mar 5, 2017, 2:28:00 PM3/5/17
Parts of her breasts were exposed. OH MY GOD, THE HUMANITY!!!

vit...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2017, 3:23:49 PM3/5/17
You still in the bathroom?

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 5, 2017, 4:41:21 PM3/5/17
On 03/05/2017 01:41 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-emmawatson-idUSKBN16C0QV
>
> British actress Emma Watson hit back at critics who said she betrayed her
> feminist ideals by posing for a revealing picture in Vanity Fair magazine
> where parts of her breasts were exposed.
>
> Watson, the "Harry Potter" movie series co-star and pioneer of the
> HeForShe campaign to make men advocate for feminism, talked about the
> photo shoot for the magazine while promoting her latest film, the Disney
> live action "Beauty and the Beast."
>
> "It just always reveals to me how many misconceptions and what a
> misunderstanding there is about what feminism is," she said in an
> interview with Reuters.
>
> "Feminism is about giving women choice. Feminism is not a stick with which
> to beat other women with. It's about freedom, it's about liberation, it's
> about equality.

And yet the other Feminists are against her.

Maybe she just doesn't understand what Feminism really is?

--
That's Karma

guilty...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2017, 5:26:07 PM3/5/17
On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 2:41:21 PM UTC-4, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-emmawatson-idUSKBN16C0QV
>
> British actress Emma Watson hit back at critics who said she betrayed her
> feminist ideals by posing for a revealing picture in Vanity Fair magazine
> where parts of her breasts were exposed.

That's worse than "Batman vs. Superman"!!!

DemoKrats R Anarchists

Mar 5, 2017, 9:06:37 PM3/5/17
never heard of her

Mitchell Holman

Mar 5, 2017, 10:37:19 PM3/5/17
DemoKrats R Anarchists <jth...@gmail.com> wrote in news:5b706f41-f0b7-4648-
aa24-954...@googlegroups.com:

> never heard of her

Emma Watson does not hide behind a silly handle.

You do.

Case closed.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 6, 2017, 2:05:08 AM3/6/17
On 03/05/2017 09:06 PM, DemoKrats R Anarchists wrote:
> never heard of her

Exactly.... she needed name recognition so she showed skin like all the
Feminists do when they want to get attention.

They wear vagina costumes and claim that breasts and vagina's make them
special while claiming they want equality. Mixed messages...

--
That's Karma

Lee

Mar 7, 2017, 10:01:48 AM3/7/17
#BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

> On 03/05/2017 09:06 PM, DemoKrats R Anarchists wrote:
> > never heard of her
> >
> Exactly.... she needed name recognition so she showed skin like all
> the Feminists do when they want to get attention.

Just like all the nude photo shoots our current
First Lady did? Funny how the moral puritans in the
GOP are ignoring that........

Fred Oinka

Mar 7, 2017, 10:22:31 AM3/7/17
Not dinified like mine, yo.
I be dinified n shit up in here.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 7, 2017, 11:11:24 AM3/7/17
She did it for a job and I don't hear her claiming that women are abused
and oppressed. The Feminists tell us that showing skin and being
objectivized is evil and oppressing them.

When Feminists do that they're violating their own philosophy and
proving they they use what nature created as a weapon to get what they
want which is attention... And doing that abuses the men's weakness to
look, a weakness that nature has create in them.

The whole process makes the Feminists into liars and hypocrites who use
human nature to oppress males and fuel a campaign of hate and
manipulation against young boys who have yet to become men and the adult
men.

--
That's Karma