Chelsea Clinton

ScienceWins

Jul 29, 2010, 11:53:23 PM7/29/10
It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
the children of Republicans.

Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
violent, insane loons.

The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
The Holy Eucharist: Swallow the Leader. -- Kagin

Alex Clayton

Jul 30, 2010, 12:14:31 AM7/30/10
"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message

> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
> the children of Republicans.
>
> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
> violent, insane loons.
>
> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.
>
> ---

Damn right, just look at that Kennedy clan. All a bunch of upstanding Mensa
candidates.
--
GUN CONTROL: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman

Tom S.

Jul 30, 2010, 1:07:56 AM7/30/10
On 7/29/2010 9:14 PM, Alex Clayton wrote:
> "ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>> the children of Republicans.
>>
>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>> violent, insane loons.
>>
>> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.
>>
>> ---
>

> Damn right, just look at that Kennedy clan. All a bunch of upstanding
> Mensa candidates.
Not to mention Algore Sr. and Jr., the Daley gang...

Buerste

Jul 30, 2010, 3:54:10 AM7/30/10

"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message

How come almost ALL residents of the US prison system are Obammy type
voters? (A lot even voted illegally for libtards)

Tom S.

Jul 30, 2010, 10:23:21 AM7/30/10
On 7/30/2010 12:54 AM, Buerste wrote:
> "ScienceWins"<Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
>
>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>> the children of Republicans.
>>
>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>> violent, insane loons.

Boy, if that doesn't indicate the reverse!!!

A test of kids of conservative parents found they were more whiny. This
was found that it was due to the fact their parents were more
restrictive. Sooner or later, they learned that's how the world works
and they got over it. OTOH, libs kids (see: Columbine shooters, gang
bangers, celebritards) were fawned over, thus they became whiny when the
world grew up and they didn't.

>> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.
>>
>> ---
>> Does belief in astrology cause insanity?
>> http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
>> The Holy Eucharist: Swallow the Leader. -- Kagin
>>

> How come almost ALL residents of the US prison system are Obammy type
> voters? (A lot even voted illegally for libtards)

As a cop, years ago, it was an astounding difference between
conservative parents versus lib parents when they came to pick up their
kids at the station.

Wayne

Jul 30, 2010, 2:32:25 PM7/30/10

"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
> the children of Republicans.
>
> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
> violent, insane loons.
>
> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.

-
Well.....since you brought Chelsea up.....
Have you noticed the treatment of Chelsea by the press, as opposed to how
the Bush kids, the Palin kids, etc. have been treated by the press?

Not Sure

Jul 30, 2010, 3:28:56 PM7/30/10
On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, ScienceW...@Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:
> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
> the children of Republicans.
>
> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
> violent, insane loons.
>
> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.

ROFL, this thread certainly backfired on you, didn't it? :)

> ---
> Does belief in astrology cause insanity?http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

Frank

Jul 30, 2010, 3:34:40 PM7/30/10
On 7/30/2010 3:28 PM, Not Sure wrote:
> On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, ScienceW...@Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:
>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>> the children of Republicans.
>>
>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>> violent, insane loons.
>>
>> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.
>
> ROFL, this thread certainly backfired on you, didn't it? :)

Plus, she's as ugly as her mother ;)

Rush'sButtBoy

Jul 30, 2010, 5:57:04 PM7/30/10
Will Chelsea remarry if her husband goes to prison like his father
did?

Frank

Jul 30, 2010, 6:32:42 PM7/30/10
On 7/30/2010 5:57 PM, Rush'sButtBoy wrote:
> Will Chelsea remarry if her husband goes to prison like his father
> did?

Will Chelsea leave him if he behaves like her father?
The Clinton's will be providing us with entertainment for years ;)

General Nusance

Aug 1, 2010, 12:23:46 AM8/1/10

"Tom S." <tms...@cox.com> wrote in message
As an LEO myself, I can concur.
BTW...the Lib parents were the ones most likely to "defend" their wayward
little products of intercourse and blame the police for picking on their
innocent little progeny.

Colonel Klink

Aug 1, 2010, 12:36:31 AM8/1/10
It is quite a contrast in how the media fawns over the Clintons, and
Democrats in general.
Remember all the photos of the Bush daughters the Press published when
the daughters were drunk? Those photos were everywhere!
But the photos of Chelsea leaving a Pub in England? Where she had to be
held up by her date? And the photo of her puking on the seat of the car
she was in?
Nope...you didn't see any of that in the American media, did you?
Even Google has covered up for her, though the images can be found by
use of other search engines.
And as a wry anecdote, when Roger Clinton (the Pres' brother) was asked
about his brother's Cocaine use, Roger responded, "Are you kidding me?
He's got a nose like a vacuum sweeper."

Nope...didn't see that one in the press, either, did we?

Tom S.

Aug 1, 2010, 10:46:58 AM8/1/10
On 7/31/2010 9:23 PM, General Nusance wrote:
> "Tom S."<tms...@cox.com> wrote in message
>
>> On 7/30/2010 12:54 AM, Buerste wrote:
>>
>>> "ScienceWins"<Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message

>> As a cop, years ago, it was an astounding difference between conservative
>> parents versus lib parents when they came to pick up their kids at the
>> station.
>>

> As an LEO myself, I can concur.
> BTW...the Lib parents were the ones most likely to "defend" their wayward
> little products of intercourse and blame the police for picking on their
> innocent little progeny.

Even when you'd show them video of their spawn committing the act, a
never ending stream of excuses...

Sid9

Aug 1, 2010, 11:08:04 AM8/1/10

"Tom S." <tms...@cox.com> wrote in message
.
.How does that explain the drunken bush,jr daughter and the sober Chelsea
Clinton?

Tom S.

Aug 1, 2010, 11:12:03 AM8/1/10
It does explain your lack reading comprehension, as well as the liberal
propensity for evasion, fore excuse making (like pre-adolesants) and
psychological deflection.

Next question?

Scalia'sButtBoy

Aug 1, 2010, 2:26:47 PM8/1/10
Chelsea's husband deserves a lot of credit.

Can you imagine waking up each morning with a Bill Clinton-size nose
in your face?

But we hear they've been at it for a number of years, so maybe he's
learned to steel himself before opening his eyes.

http://www.nohillaryforpresident.com/hillary-president-forum/attachments/hillary-clinton-jokes/153d1205278974-chelsea-clinton-has-a-new-shirt-chelsea-clinton-new-shirt.jpg

Salty Stan

Aug 1, 2010, 2:40:57 PM8/1/10
-

> >> ---
> >> Does belief in astrology cause insanity?
> >>http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
> >> The Holy Eucharist: Swallow the Leader. -- Kagin
>
> > How come almost ALL residents of the US prison system are Obammy type
> > voters?  (A lot even voted illegally for libtards)
>
> As a cop, years ago, it was an astounding difference between
> conservative parents versus lib parents when they came to pick up their
> kids at the station.

Well, don't leave us hanging - what would happen?

Salty Stan

Aug 1, 2010, 2:41:57 PM8/1/10
On Jul 30, 3:28 pm, Not Sure <fred1321...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 29, 8:53 pm, ScienceW...@Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:
>
> > It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
> > their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
> > the children of Republicans.
>
> > Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
> > than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
> > daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
> > of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
> > violent, insane loons.
>
> > The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.
>
> ROFL, this thread certainly backfired on you, didn't it? :)

:D

Salty Stan

Aug 1, 2010, 2:44:43 PM8/1/10
On Aug 1, 10:46 am, "Tom S." <tmsw...@cox.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/2010 9:23 PM, General Nusance wrote:
>
> > "Tom S."<tmsw...@cox.com>  wrote in message

> >> As a cop, years ago, it was an astounding difference between conservative
> >> parents versus lib parents when they came to pick up their kids at the
> >> station.
>
> > As an LEO myself, I can concur.
> > BTW...the Lib parents were the ones most likely to "defend" their wayward
> > little products of intercourse and blame the police for picking on their
> > innocent little progeny.
>
> Even when you'd show them video of their spawn committing the act, a
> never ending stream of excuses...

What possible excuses could they offer if the proof is right in front
of their eyes?

robbielynn

Aug 1, 2010, 6:29:02 PM8/1/10

Oh shut up, Chelsea is very prettty, very smart and will be very
rich.
She'll be just fine without your approval.

-rbl

Tom S.

Aug 1, 2010, 7:59:13 PM8/1/10
As I said, you'd be amazed.

This group should be a significant clue of what might arise when the reality doesn't meet the road.

Captain America

Aug 1, 2010, 11:48:17 PM8/1/10

Thanks for your input Bill.

ScienceWins

Aug 2, 2010, 10:01:41 PM8/2/10
"Alex Clayton" <Alex...@Gmail.com> wrote:
>"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>> the children of Republicans.
>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>> violent, insane loons.
>Damn right, just look at that Kennedy clan. All a bunch of upstanding Mensa candidates.

This rightarded clown found *one* Democratic family, the Kennedy clan
which has *one* murder in their name and a bunch of drunk driving
crimes whereas look at *any* Republican and it's rape, drunk driving
and crashing, assaults outside of gay bars, blowing strange men in
airport bathrooms, the difference is stark and telling.

ScienceWins

Aug 2, 2010, 10:02:51 PM8/2/10
"Buerste" <bue...@buerste.com> wrote:

>"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>> the children of Republicans.
>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>> violent, insane loons.
>> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.

>How come almost ALL residents of the US prison system are Obammy type
>voters? (A lot even voted illegally for libtards)

Do you have a citation for that rightarded claim? Any at all?

Fact is almost all prisoners in the U. S. Prison System are Christanics.
There are vastly fewer than 1% of atheists in America's prison system --
which also speaks volumes about you insane cultloons.

ScienceWins

Aug 2, 2010, 10:03:53 PM8/2/10
Not Sure <fred1...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 29, 8:53=A0pm, ScienceW...@Apikoros.Org (ScienceWins) wrote:
>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>> the children of Republicans.
>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>> violent, insane loons.
>> The offspring of Democrats evidence the superior family structure.
>ROFL, this thread certainly backfired on you, didn't it? :)

No, ya frothing cultloon, trying to read your Christanic mythologies
and reconcile the contradictions and obvious falsehoods does *not*
work when tried on Usenet.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

Alex Clayton

Aug 3, 2010, 12:04:37 AM8/3/10

> "Alex Clayton" <Alex...@Gmail.com> wrote:
>>"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
>>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>>> the children of Republicans.
>>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>>> violent, insane loons.
>>Damn right, just look at that Kennedy clan. All a bunch of upstanding
>>Mensa candidates.
>
> This rightarded clown found *one* Democratic family, the Kennedy clan
> which has *one* murder in their name and a bunch of drunk driving
> crimes whereas look at *any* Republican and it's rape, drunk driving
> and crashing, assaults outside of gay bars, blowing strange men in
> airport bathrooms, the difference is stark and telling.
>
> ---

Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat - Oregon governor. Admitted to having an illegal
sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was serving as
Mayor of Portland.

Barney Frank - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts. Admitted
to having paid Stephen L. Gobie, a male prostitute, for sex and subsequently
hiring Gobie as his personal assistant. Gobie used the congressman's
Washington apartment for prostitution.

Jerry Springer - Democrat - Resigned from Cincinnati City Council in 1974
after admitting to paying a prostitute with a personal check, which was
found in a police raid on a massage parlor.

Melvin Jay Reynolds - U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to 1995.
Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice charges and
sentenced to five years in prison.

Former New Jersey Governor James McGreevey resigned his office and
publically admitted his relationship with his croney/lover Golan Cipel who
resigned from a $100,000/yr job created by McGreevey.

Yep nothing like a Democrat to show you

"Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring"

--
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."
Michael Savage

Tom S.

Aug 3, 2010, 8:29:28 AM8/3/10
On 8/2/2010 9:04 PM, Alex Clayton wrote:
> "ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message

>> This rightarded clown found *one* Democratic family, the Kennedy clan
>> which has *one* murder in their name and a bunch of drunk driving
>> crimes whereas look at *any* Republican and it's rape, drunk driving
>> and crashing, assaults outside of gay bars, blowing strange men in
>> airport bathrooms, the difference is stark and telling.
And rape.

And fraud.

And plagiarism.

>> ---
>

> Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat - Oregon governor. Admitted to having an
> illegal sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was
> serving as Mayor of Portland.
>
> Barney Frank - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts.
> Admitted to having paid Stephen L. Gobie, a male prostitute, for sex
> and subsequently hiring Gobie as his personal assistant. Gobie used
> the congressman's Washington apartment for prostitution.
>
> Jerry Springer - Democrat - Resigned from Cincinnati City Council in
> 1974 after admitting to paying a prostitute with a personal check,
> which was found in a police raid on a massage parlor.
>
> Melvin Jay Reynolds - U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to
> 1995. Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice
> charges and sentenced to five years in prison.
>
> Former New Jersey Governor James McGreevey resigned his office and
> publically admitted his relationship with his croney/lover Golan Cipel
> who resigned from a $100,000/yr job created by McGreevey.
>
> Yep nothing like a Democrat to show you
> "Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring"

And that's just their sex crimes.

Lamont Cranston

Aug 3, 2010, 7:44:41 PM8/3/10
On 8/2/2010 7:01 PM, ScienceWins wrote:
> "Alex Clayton"<Alex...@Gmail.com> wrote:
>> "ScienceWins"<Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
>>> It's stark. Look at the children of Democrats and compare them,
>>> their behavior, their intelligence, everything about them against
>>> the children of Republicans.
>>> Democrats raise far more educated, moral, intelligent offspring
>>> than Republicans. Tip a glance at *any* Republican's sons or
>>> daughters and they're always drunk stoners, engaged in all kinds
>>> of sexual behavior that's hypocritical for Christanic cultists,
>>> violent, insane loons.
>> Damn right, just look at that Kennedy clan. All a bunch of upstanding Mensa candidates.
>
> This rightarded clown found *one* Democratic family, the Kennedy clan
> which has *one* murder in their name and a bunch of drunk driving
> crimes whereas look at *any* Republican and it's rape, drunk driving
> and crashing, assaults outside of gay bars, blowing strange men in
> airport bathrooms, the difference is stark and telling.

The clown also found the *one* family that has given more to this
country than any other family, Democratic or Republican.

Lamont Cranston

Aug 3, 2010, 7:46:40 PM8/3/10

LOL! There's nothing like a few hundred GOP cocksuckers to show you
that the above statement is absolutely true, numbnuts.

http://gopc-cksuckers.blogspot.com/

Alex Clayton

Aug 3, 2010, 8:49:48 PM8/3/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message

> The clown also found the *one* family that has given more to this country
> than any other family, Democratic or Republican.
>

>> ---

ROTFLMAO!!
Yep they gave us years of entertainment watching them self destruct.

--
"Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid." -- John Wayne

Alex Clayton

Aug 3, 2010, 9:04:09 PM8/3/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message

* Nick Mavroules, Massachusetts Democrat: tax evasion, accepting illegal
gratuity (1992).
* Albert Bustamante, Texas Democrat: racketeering (1993).
* Carroll Hubbard, Kentucky Democrat: fraud and corruption (1994).
* Carl Perkins, Kentucky Democrat: fraud (1994).
* Charlie Rose, North Carolina Democrat: financial-disclosure
irregularities (1994).
* Larry Smith, Florida Democrat: tax evasion (1994).
* Walter Fauntroy, District of Columbia Democrat: financial-disclosure
misdemeanor (1995).
* Gerald Kleczka, Wisconsin Democrat: arrested for DWI (1995 and 1990);
convicted DWI (1987).
* Mel Reynolds, Illinois Democrat: sexual misconduct (1995).
* Walter Tucker, California Democrat: extortion (1995).
* Charles Wilson, Texas Democrat: paid $90,000 fine to Federal Election
Commission (1995).
* Joe Kolter, Pennsylvania Democrat: fraud and conspiracy (1996).
* Dan Rostenkowski, Illinois Democrat: mail fraud (1996).
* Mary Rose Oakar, Ohio Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities
(1998).
* Austin J. Murphy, Pennsylvania Democrat: vote fraud (1999).

Then there is the Clintons
* The only president ever impeached strictly on grounds of personal
malfeasance
* Most convictions and guilty pleas
* Most Cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
* Most witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
* Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton
machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
* Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
* Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
* Number of congressional witnesses who have pled the Fifth Amendment,
fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses)
refused to be interviewed: 122 (9/99)
* Estimated number of witnesses quoted in FBI files misappropriated by
the White House: 18,000
* Number of witnesses who developed medical problems at critical points
in Clinton scandals investigation (Tucker, Hale, both McDougals, Lindsey): 5
* Problem areas listed in a memo by Clinton's own lawyer in preparation
for the president's defense: 40
* Number of witnesses and critics of Clinton subjected to IRS audit: 45
* Number of names placed in a White House secret database without the
knowledge of those named: c. 200,000
* Number of women involved with Clinton who claim to have been
physically threatened: 5 (Sally Perdue, Gennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey,
Linda Tripp, Elizabeth Ward Gracen)
* Number of men involved in the Clinton scandals who have been beaten up
or claimed to have been intimidated: 9
* Number of times Hillary Clinton said "I don't recall" or its
equivalent in a statement to a House investigating committee: 50
* Number of times Bill Clinton said "I don't recall" or its equivalent
in the released portions of the his testimony on Paula Jones: 271
* Number of times John Huang took the Fifth Amendment in answer to
questions during a Judicial Watch deposition: 1,000 Larry corrected this
figure and says it has grown to 1934 and with more testimony to come is
expected to exceed 2000 and become "a new indoor world record".
* Visits made to the White House by investigation subjects Johnny Chung,
James Riady, John Huang, and Charlie Trie. 160
* Number of campaign contributors who got overnights at the White House
in the two years before the 1996 election: 577
--
There are two kinds of people in the electorate:
People who remember how horrible the Jimmy Carter years were; and those who

H2O

Aug 4, 2010, 3:52:44 PM8/4/10

Liberals see what they believe.
Conservatives believe what they see.

Alex Clayton

Aug 4, 2010, 5:35:44 PM8/4/10
"H2O" <anon@nospam> wrote in message news:3v95vc....@news.alt.net...

> Liberals see what they believe.
> Conservatives believe what they see.

In fairness to this kook, he is not alone and it is not just the liberals.
You see a lot of people who see all GOP as bad, and all Dems. as good. You
also see a lot of people who see it the opposite. These people will not hear
anything that does not fit the agenda they have. Really kind of sad to
watch.

Lamont Cranston

Aug 4, 2010, 8:14:02 PM8/4/10
On 8/4/2010 2:35 PM, Alex Clayton wrote:
> "H2O" <anon@nospam> wrote in message news:3v95vc....@news.alt.net...
>>
>> Liberals see what they believe.
>> Conservatives believe what they see.
>>

> In fairness to this kook, he is not alone and it is not just the
> liberals. You see a lot of people who see all GOP as bad, and all Dems.
> as good.

Yep, there are still people capable of critical thinking. Thanks for
sharing that, dumbfuck. That will be the most intelligent thing that
you will ever say in your life. Good for you, because you will top most
Republicans.

Alex Clayton

Aug 4, 2010, 8:55:51 PM8/4/10
"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message
You are a prime example of why we have this mess. I bet you have a diploma
right? I bet you blame everyone else for the fact that you can not find a
good job too right? One look at how you write and it is easy to see why any
application you turn in for anything other than flipping burgers is dropped
in the trash by the HR employee's.
This is our public education system at it's best. 10 K a year per kid and
they crank out people like Lamont here. <shrug>
--
25% graduate functional illiterates. We should remove the warning labels
from everything and let nature take care of the problem.

Peter Weissbach

ScienceWins

Aug 4, 2010, 9:07:34 PM8/4/10

Ironic, isn't it? Without JFK, the Soviet Union would be on the Moon
dictating terms and the U.S. would be cowering under the Soviet threat.

ScienceWins

Aug 4, 2010, 9:09:07 PM8/4/10
"Alex Clayton" <Alex...@Gmail.com> wrote:
>"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message
>> The clown also found the *one* family that has given more to this country
>> than any other family, Democratic or Republican.
> ROTFLMAO!!
> Yep they gave us years of entertainment watching them self destruct.

And gave American lexicon brilliant new entries.

Hiking the apalacian trail.

Hoist my luggage.

Ted Haggard being 100% straight 50% of the time.

Blowing strange men in airport bathrooms.

Republinazism is amusing.

Alex Clayton

Aug 4, 2010, 11:37:43 PM8/4/10

> Ironic, isn't it? Without JFK, the Soviet Union would be on the Moon
> dictating terms and the U.S. would be cowering under the Soviet threat.
>
> ---

ROTFLMAO!!
So the USSR would not be a 3d world country today if JFK had never been
around huh?
Moon bases? Can you see these with the telescope you have?
Another prime example of our public education system at it's finest.
--
How's all that "hope and change" working out for you so far?

H2O

Aug 5, 2010, 1:30:33 AM8/5/10

"ScienceWins" <Scien...@Apikoros.Org> wrote in message
Um...did you miss something here?
As in poor spelling?
Appalachia

Congressman Barney Frank, Democrat...blowing "strange men" in his basement.

H2O

Aug 5, 2010, 1:34:22 AM8/5/10

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont....@TheShadow.com> wrote in message

> On 8/4/2010 2:35 PM, Alex Clayton wrote:
>> "H2O" <anon@nospam> wrote in message news:3v95vc....@news.alt.net...
>>>
>>> Liberals see what they believe.
>>> Conservatives believe what they see.
>>>

>> In fairness to this kook, he is not alone and it is not just the
>> liberals. You see a lot of people who see all GOP as bad, and all Dems.
>> as good.

"Thanks for sharing that, dumbfuck. That will be the most intelligent
thing that
you will ever say in your life. Good for you, because you will top most
Republicans."

Ever notice that when a Liberal cannot post an intelligent retort that they
resort to cheap profanity and name-calling?