The Numbers Prove the GOP Will Be Wiped Out at Mid-terms

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 9:52:08 AM12/15/17
And if Tubby lasts that long, expect him to easily switch to being a Democrat to actually get things done the Democratic way, true to his two-faced Gemini nature.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/big-number-house-analysis/index.html

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 15, 2017, 1:09:39 PM12/15/17
On 12/15/2017 09:52 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
> And if Tubby lasts that long, expect him to easily switch to being a Democrat to actually get things done the Democratic way, true to his two-faced Gemini nature.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/big-number-house-analysis/index.html

You mean true to the nature of all Democrats?

If TRUMP does turn you will be correct, all Democrats are two faced.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/3674/1018/original.jpg

Obama's TWO FACED stand on Muslim's and Gun Owners.

--
That's Karma

The *REAL CHILD PREDATORS* are the Democrats who support ABORTION.
Message has been deleted

Mitchell Holman

Dec 15, 2017, 3:32:32 PM12/15/17
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote in

> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:52:08 AM UTC-5, ed...@post.com
> The numbers proved the cackling screech-owl was going to win the
> presidency too. So much for ‘the numbers.’

The numbers proved that more people
would vote for Hillary than Trump.

And, point in fact - they did.

Clinton - 65,844,954 (48.2%)

D.Trump - 62,979,879 (46.1%)

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 3:44:10 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 1:09:39 PM UTC-5, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 12/15/2017 09:52 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
> > And if Tubby lasts that long, expect him to easily switch to being a Democrat to actually get things done the Democratic way, true to his two-faced Gemini nature.
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/big-number-house-analysis/index.html
> >

> You mean true to the nature of all Democrats?
>
> If TRUMP does turn you will be correct, all Democrats are two faced.

You stupid piece of shit fuckhead, how can Tubby be a two-faced Democrat when he's a Republican? Turning Democrat would make him a two-faced Republican. Fuck off, you're too stupid for this discussion.

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 3:46:37 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 1:12:43 PM UTC-5, Yak wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:52:08 AM UTC-5, ed...@post.com wrote:
> > And if Tubby lasts that long, expect him to easily switch to being a Democrat to actually get things done the Democratic way, true to his two-faced Gemini nature.
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/big-number-house-analysis/index.html
>
> The numbers proved the cackling screech-owl was going to win the presidency too. So much for ‘the numbers.’

She did win the vote - the popular vote, outstandingly. This is about House and Senate races where Republicans won't have a rigged system like the electoral college to help them steal victories from the popular vote. Fuck off, you're too stupid for this discussion.

Salty Stan

Dec 15, 2017, 3:59:16 PM12/15/17
They also proved that she would win the electoral college.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Siri Cruise

Dec 15, 2017, 5:51:30 PM12/15/17
In article <0d071117-2ffe-4885...@googlegroups.com>,
Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

> Bla bla bla...rigged system...whine whine whine. Go cry to mommy you pussy.

This might put Democrats in control of state legislatures in time to gerrymander
redistricting after the next census.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Fred Oinka

Dec 15, 2017, 6:07:20 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:52:08 AM UTC-5, ed...@post.com wrote:
> And if Tubby lasts that long, expect him to easily switch to being a Democrat to actually get things done the Democratic way, true to his two-faced Gemini nature.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/big-number-house-analysis/index.html

CNN, what a retard.

Fred Oinka

Dec 15, 2017, 6:08:15 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:32:32 PM UTC-5, Mitchell Holman wrote:
California and New York are not the USA

Fred Oinka

Dec 15, 2017, 6:10:47 PM12/15/17
Once again, Wy shows what a retard he is. How much money would you has Trump has donated to Democrats? You don't know, do you?

Fred Oinka

Dec 15, 2017, 6:12:56 PM12/15/17
5,000 out of well over 340 million is OUTSTANDING, fuckhead. It means that Trump took a lot of votes in solidly Democrat states.

Fred Oinka

Dec 15, 2017, 6:13:52 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 5:51:30 PM UTC-5, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <0d071117-2ffe-4885...@googlegroups.com>,
> Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:
>
> > Bla bla bla...rigged system...whine whine whine. Go cry to mommy you pussy.
>
> This might put Democrats in control of state legislatures in time to gerrymander
> redistricting after the next census.

Not gonna happen. Better find your safe space.

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 6:26:02 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:09:29 PM UTC-5, Yak wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:46:37 PM UTC-5, ed...@post.com wrote:

> > > The numbers proved the cackling screech-owl was going to win the presidency too. So much for ‘the numbers.’
> >
> > She did win the vote - the popular vote, outstandingly.
>
> So what?

So 3 million more people didn't want to see Tubby in office than did want to see him, but he stole the win from Clinton with the help of a rigged electoral college system that he himself claimed should be eliminated - until, of course, he cheated a win with it. Fuck off, idiot.

> > This is about House and Senate races where Republicans won't have a rigged system like the electoral college to help them steal victories from the popular vote.
>
> Bla bla bla...rigged system...whine whine whine. Go cry to mommy you pussy.

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 6:31:39 PM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:10:47 PM UTC-5, Fred Oinka wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:44:10 PM UTC-5, ed...@post.com wrote:

> > > You mean true to the nature of all Democrats?
> > >
> > > If TRUMP does turn you will be correct, all Democrats are two faced.
> >
> > You stupid piece of shit fuckhead, how can Tubby be a two-faced Democrat when he's a Republican? Turning Democrat would make him a two-faced Republican. Fuck off, you're too stupid for this discussion.
>
> How much money would you has Trump has donated to Democrats? You don't know, do you?

Well, we know you don't know, fuckhead.

From 1989-2015:
Republicans = $1,150,540
Democrats = $694,750

From 2011-2015:
Republicans = $630,150
Democrats = $8,500 (only state donations, no fed donations)

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump's_political_donations

Now fuck off, you're too stupid for this discussion.

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 6:33:02 PM12/15/17
It was a national election, not a state election. Fuck off, you're too stupid for this discussion.

ed...@post.com

Dec 15, 2017, 6:34:23 PM12/15/17
The Confederate South is not the USA.

MattB

Dec 15, 2017, 6:43:50 PM12/15/17
As far as my people are concerned you can go back to your country of
origin.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 15, 2017, 7:50:26 PM12/15/17
It's the part that counts....
Message has been deleted

MattB

Dec 15, 2017, 8:21:46 PM12/15/17
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 17:18:02 -0800 (PST), Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:26:02 PM UTC-5, ed...@post.com wrote:

>> > So what?
>>
>> So 3 million more people didn't want to see Tubby in office than did want to see him, but he stole the win from Clinton with the help of a rigged electoral college system that he himself claimed should be eliminated - until, of course, he cheated a win with it. Fuck off, idiot.
>
>Cheating? You retard liberals are so cute when you lose.

I've asked how they plan of getting rid of the electoral college so
far none have a workable solution.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 15, 2017, 8:29:17 PM12/15/17
On 12/15/2017 5:24 PM, MattB wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 17:18:02 -0800 (PST), Yak <y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>>> So 3 million more people didn't want to see Tubby in office than did want to see him, but he stole the win from Clinton with the help of a rigged electoral college system that he himself claimed should be eliminated - until, of course, he cheated a win with it. Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>> Cheating? You retard liberals are so cute when you lose.
>
> I've asked how they plan of getting rid of the electoral college so
> far none have a workable solution.

You are such an aggressively stupid fuckwit. You get rid of it with a
constitutional amendment. It may seem unlikely at present, but so did
plenty of other amendments that have been ratified and incorporated into
the Constitution.

MattB

Dec 15, 2017, 8:33:48 PM12/15/17
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 17:29:13 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
Yes I know how it is done.

How will the left get the required votes in Congress and the States?

Majority of the states would just give NY and Cal the finger.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 15, 2017, 8:41:59 PM12/15/17
On 12/15/2017 06:25 PM, ed...@post.com wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:09:29 PM UTC-5, Yak wrote:

>>> She did win the vote - the popular vote, outstandingly.
>> So what?
> So 3 million more people didn't want to see Tubby in office than did want to see him,

They were redundant voters and their votes are useless in a Presidential
Election. Once the delegates are chosen then the overkill or surplus
votes are redundant since the winner is the winner of the electoral
college votes.

Hillary voters were all concentrated in democrat States and cities and
had they lived out in the rural-areas/States they might have changed
those electoral college votes. As it is the Rural people in rural
States managed to have an equal say in who was President.

There should be an Algorithm that makes the area (miles^2) and the
population into a density that produces a fluid number of electoral
votes based purely on population density of a state: That way a State
that is tiny with a huge population would have less electoral votes
while a State with an even population throughout or more rural areas and
no high density city would also have more electoral votes given equal
populations. The reason being is that massive parts of some States like
Utah are Federal monuments and forests and those States deserve to have
that land be calculated as additional votes since the Government is
preventing their development by the State. They can never have equal
electoral college votes for their population density.

https://sites.math.washington.edu/~morrow/mcm/uw_1034.pdf

Although I suspect it needs to be as complicated it wouldn't be this
particular algorithm... this is just a general idea NOT an actual
working algorithm.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 15, 2017, 10:14:42 PM12/15/17
#BeamMeUpScotty <I'm-With-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote in
Indeed, the South even leads the country.

In divorces, in meth use, in poverty, in
porn consumption, in teenage pregnancy, in STD
infections, in murders, in food stamp needs....

Rudy Canoza

Dec 15, 2017, 11:33:06 PM12/15/17
It's not a "left" proposition.

You can't define "the left" any better than you can define "liberal",
which we know is "not at all". You can't define either one. You admit it.

> Majority of the states would just give NY and Cal the finger.

That's not at all obvious. Clearly you don't know anything about the
17th amendment. I do, but you don't. I would never have expected the
17th amendment to be ratified by state legislatures, as it diminished
the power of *all* of them, but yet it was. It may seem unlikely at
present, but it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that an
amendment abolishing the electoral college and making the election of
the president contingent on winning a plurality of the popular vote
might be ratified by the requisite (look it up - I know you don't know
the word) 3/4 majority of states.

Have you figured out yet that I really like mocking your stupidity and
inferior intellect, not to mention your pussy stature? I really, really
do.

MattB

Dec 16, 2017, 12:35:02 PM12/16/17
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:33:04 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
Whatever.

>> Majority of the states would just give NY and Cal the finger.
>
>That's not at all obvious. Clearly you don't know anything about the
>17th amendment. I do, but you don't. I would never have expected the
>17th amendment to be ratified by state legislatures, as it diminished
>the power of *all* of them, but yet it was. It may seem unlikely at
>present, but it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that an
>amendment abolishing the electoral college and making the election of
>the president contingent on winning a plurality of the popular vote
>might be ratified by the requisite (look it up - I know you don't know
>the word) 3/4 majority of states.

Well I do not believe you will ever get 3/4 of the States to agree.
Good luck trying. Until then I give the liberals of Cal and NY the
finger.

The again first you need 2/3 of congress to agree. Good luck with
that also.

>Have you figured out yet that I really like mocking your stupidity and
>inferior intellect, not to mention your pussy stature? I really, really
>do.

OK not that I care what you do. You have to matter for it to have a
effect and you don't. Effeminate little wimps and liars like you have
no true effect.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 16, 2017, 12:52:52 PM12/16/17
Your humiliating concession of defeat is noted.

>>> Majority of the states would just give NY and Cal the finger.
>>
>> That's not at all obvious. Clearly you don't know anything about the
>> 17th amendment. I do, but you don't. I would never have expected the
>> 17th amendment to be ratified by state legislatures, as it diminished
>> the power of *all* of them, but yet it was. It may seem unlikely at
>> present, but it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that an
>> amendment abolishing the electoral college and making the election of
>> the president contingent on winning a plurality of the popular vote
>> might be ratified by the requisite (look it up - I know you don't know
>> the word) 3/4 majority of states.
>
> Well I do not believe you will ever get 3/4 of the States to agree.

Could be.

>> Have you figured out yet that I really like mocking your stupidity and
>> inferior intellect, not to mention your pussy stature? I really, really
>> do.
>
> OK not that I care what you do.

Oh, but you do! You prove that you do.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 16, 2017, 12:54:25 PM12/16/17
On 12/15/2017 06:25 PM, ed...@post.com wrote:
> On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:09:29 PM UTC-5, Yak wrote:

>>> She did win the vote - the popular vote, outstandingly.
>> So what?
> So 3 million more people didn't want to see Tubby in office than did want to see him,

They were redundant voters and their votes are useless in a Presidential
Election. Once the delegates are chosen then the overkill or surplus
votes are redundant since the winner is the winner of the electoral
college votes.

In a popular election the winner is really only the winner by 1 vote,
the rest after that are useless, like a baseball game, where I hit a
home run in the ninth inning and since the winning run was already on
first base waiting to round the bases when I touched home plate my run
didn't even count since the person before me touched home plate with the
winning run. That made my Home Run into 3 runs batted in (RBI's because
the bases were already loaded) and technically it was NOT a home run.

MattB

Dec 16, 2017, 12:59:38 PM12/16/17
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 09:52:53 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
LOL Yes it would be so hard to type the word liberal into a search
engine. This is the best you can do. Your kind are genetic freaks.

>>> That's not at all obvious. Clearly you don't know anything about the
>>> 17th amendment. I do, but you don't. I would never have expected the
>>> 17th amendment to be ratified by state legislatures, as it diminished
>>> the power of *all* of them, but yet it was. It may seem unlikely at
>>> present, but it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that an
>>> amendment abolishing the electoral college and making the election of
>>> the president contingent on winning a plurality of the popular vote
>>> might be ratified by the requisite (look it up - I know you don't know
>>> the word) 3/4 majority of states.
>>
>> Well I do not believe you will ever get 3/4 of the States to agree.
>
>Could be.
>

>>> Have you figured out yet that I really like mocking your stupidity and
>>> inferior intellect, not to mention your pussy stature? I really, really
>>> do.
>>
>> OK not that I care what you do.
>
>Oh, but you do! You prove that you do.

You are just fun. Rudolph does fit you.

Gronk

Dec 21, 2017, 11:30:52 PM12/21/17
"Native" Americans are from Asia.

MattB

Dec 22, 2017, 12:31:12 AM12/22/17
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:30:52 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Not all of them. Please get a education before you open mouth.

Gronk

Dec 28, 2017, 11:58:45 PM12/28/17
MattB wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:30:52 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> MattB wrote:

>>> As far as my people are concerned you can go back to your country of
>>> origin.
>>>

>> "Native" Americans are from Asia.
>
> Not all of them. Please get a education before you open mouth.

Oh, so you're going for the Solutrean Hypothesis?

Or maybe, they sailed from Africa?

Just where do you think the humans in North America came from?

Show us your education on that ->

MattB

Dec 29, 2017, 2:37:25 AM12/29/17
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:58:45 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
I happen to be Native American so have been through this all before.
How old is the oldest settlements and artifacts discovered so far? It
is said that Native Americans have been on this continent for over
10,000 years. I'd say that just might make us believe it is ours.

Idiot. You liberals are sickening. You believe the Muslims have he
right to murder for Jerusalem for ownership of the land for much less
time. Maybe to you freakish liberals it would be OK for Israel to
reduce the populations of Gaza and the West Bank with similar numbers
as what was done to Native Americans.. You do know there were at one
time millions of Native Americans in North America alone. Now how
many are there?

Gronk get a fucking education and get away from liberal institutions
as they lie to be politically correct.

Gronk

Dec 31, 2017, 1:21:20 AM12/31/17
MattB wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:58:45 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
>> MattB wrote:
>>> On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:30:52 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
I asked you to "Show us your education on that ->" and you wave ONE
ball park number out.

Humans did NOT evolve in North America. They came from elsewhere.

To keep this brief:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

"There is general agreement among anthropologists that the source
populations for the migration into the Americas originated from an area
somewhere east of the Yenisei River."

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1207/12072012-native-american-migration

Scientists have found that Native American populations — from Canada to
the southern tip of Chile — arose from at least three migrations, with the
majority descended entirely from a single group of First American migrants
that crossed over through Beringia, a land bridge between Asia and America
that existed during the ice ages, more than 15,000 years ago.

https://dna-explained.com/2014/02/13/clovis-people-are-native-americans-and-from-asia-not-europe/
Clovis People Are Native Americans, and from Asia, not Europe

In a paper published in Nature today, titled “The genome of a Late
Pleistocene human from a Clovis burial site in western Montana,” by
Rasmussen et al, the authors conclude that the DNA of a Clovis child is
ancestral to Native Americans. Said another way, this Clovis child was a
descendant, along with Native people today, of the original migrants from
Asia who crossed the Bering Strait.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature13025
Published online: 12 February 2014
The genome of a Late Pleistocene human from a Clovis burial site in
western Montana

"We sequenced the genome to an average depth of 14.4× and show that the
gene flow from the Siberian Upper Palaeolithic Mal’ta population5 into
Native American ancestors is also shared by the Anzick-1 individual and
thus happened before 12,600 years BP."

And then there's the linguistic data.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/ancient-migration-patterns-north-america-are-hidden-languages-spoken-today-180950053/
MARCH 12, 2014

Ancient Migration Patterns to North America Are Hidden in Languages Spoken
Today

Languages spoken in North America and Siberia are distantly related. What
does that tell us about the first Americans?

"Now, more evidence for the idea comes from a seemingly unlikely source:
languages still spoken in Asia and North America today. A pair of
linguistics researchers, Mark Sicoli and Gary Holton, recently analyzed
languages from North American Na-Dene family (traditionally spoken in
Alaska, Canada and parts of the present-day U.S.) and the Asian Yeneseian
family (spoken thousands of miles away, in central Siberia), using
similarities and differences between the languages to construct a language
family tree."

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0091722
March 12, 2014
Linguistic Phylogenies Support Back-Migration from Beringia to Asia

And you DO know there is good evidence for even older sites? Look up
Monte Verde.

Perhaps you should attend one of those "liberal institutions" and
get a FUCKING EDUCATION.

MattB

Dec 31, 2017, 4:06:53 PM12/31/17
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 23:21:19 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
On what? That the Native Americans had been in North America for
thousands of years.

>Humans did NOT evolve in North America. They came from elsewhere.

Yes very true. Yet were there for thousands of years. Most people
came from elsewhere. You kind have a genetic flaw you kind should go
back to where you came from. Idiots love company.

> [...]
>languages still spoken in Asia and North America today. A pair of
>linguistics researchers, Mark Sicoli and Gary Holton, recently analyzed
>languages from North American Na-Dene family (traditionally spoken in
>Alaska, Canada and parts of the present-day U.S.) and the Asian Yeneseian
>family (spoken thousands of miles away, in central Siberia), using
>similarities and differences between the languages to construct a language
>family tree."
>

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0091722
>March 12, 2014
>Linguistic Phylogenies Support Back-Migration from Beringia to Asia
>

>And you DO know there is good evidence for even older sites? Look up
>Monte Verde.
>
>Perhaps you should attend one of those "liberal institutions" and

No but my point stands since Palestinians did not come from the West
Bank and Gaza Israel should just bomb them, kill them off. I mean
they are the stronger and to you that is all that matters. That is
liberal logic.

Gronk

Jan 7, 2018, 1:29:52 AM1/7/18
MattB wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 23:21:19 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> MattB wrote:
>>> On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 21:58:45 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>

WHICH ONES AREN'T?

WAITING.

WAITING.

>>> I happen to be Native American so have been through this all before.
>>> How old is the oldest settlements and artifacts discovered so far? It
>>> is said that Native Americans have been on this continent for over
>>> 10,000 years. I'd say that just might make us believe it is ours.
>>>
>>> Idiot. You liberals are sickening. You believe the Muslims have he
>>> right to murder for Jerusalem for ownership of the land for much less
>>> time. Maybe to you freakish liberals it would be OK for Israel to
>>> reduce the populations of Gaza and the West Bank with similar numbers
>>> as what was done to Native Americans.. You do know there were at one
>>> time millions of Native Americans in North America alone. Now how
>>> many are there?
>>>
>>> Gronk get a fucking education and get away from liberal institutions
>>> as they lie to be politically correct.
>>
>> I asked you to "Show us your education on that ->" and you wave ONE
>> ball park number out.
>
> On what? That the Native Americans had been in North America for
> thousands of years.

Which doesn't mean anything, your admonition to go back where one came
from applies to that too.

>> Humans did NOT evolve in North America. They came from elsewhere.
>
> Yes very true. Yet were there for thousands of years. Most people
> came from elsewhere. You kind have a genetic flaw you kind should go
> back to where you came from. Idiots love company.

YOU have a genetic flaw and should go back where you came from.
Palestinians??? There's no mention of them up above. Show where
if you think there is ->

> Bank and Gaza Israel should just bomb them, kill them off. I mean
> they are the stronger and to you that is all that matters. That is
> liberal logic.

That's alt-right logic. Kill kill kill. Nuke 'em. etc

You wrote
"As far as my people are concerned you can go back to your country of
origin."

And I correctly pointed out that "native" Americans are from Asia.

Now, regarding Palestinians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians

ANd this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan#Origins

MattB

Jan 7, 2018, 5:48:47 PM1/7/18
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 23:29:52 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
Here educate yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

Although most were from Asia and had been in North America between 15
to 50 thousand years before you White and Black invaders came.

>WAITING.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

Mostly Asia 15 to 50 thousand years ago. Yet not all.

Gronk if you go back far enough even Europeans were in Europe.

You are free to go back to Africa at any time.
Yet the same standards you apply to Native Americans can be applied to
the Palestinians people if you go back the same amount of time. Your
standard is not who owned it but who has the most military power.

>> Bank and Gaza Israel should just bomb them, kill them off. I mean
>> they are the stronger and to you that is all that matters. That is
>> liberal logic.
>
>That's alt-right logic. Kill kill kill. Nuke 'em. etc

Then you are Alt-right Gronk because according to your standards you
are.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/ancient-dna-reveals-fate-mysterious-canaanites

>You wrote
>"As far as my people are concerned you can go back to your country of
>origin."
>
>And I correctly pointed out that "native" Americans are from Asia.
>
>Now, regarding Palestinians
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians
>
>ANd this
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan#Origins

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/ancient-dna-reveals-fate-mysterious-canaanites

Lets try to get a little scientific here and less politically correct
BS.