Could Trump be the First Mole impeached on the day he is inaugurated?

Matt

Nov 16, 2016, 10:26:17 AM11/16/16
Starting to look that way...
http://theweek.com/speedreads/662246/nsa-chief-openly-accuses-nation-state-using-wikileaks-tip-presidential-election

Adm. Michael Rogers, head of the National Security Agency and the U.S. Cyber Command, spoke at a Wall Street Journal forum on Tuesday, and much of the focus of his discussion with WSJ Deputy Editor-in-Chief Rebecca Blumenstein was about joining government and business to fight the scourge of cyber crime. The number of hackers is "so large and diverse" that it's difficult to identify the perpetrators, he said, but roughly two-thirds of them are criminals looking to earn money from stealing personal information, and the remaining third are state-sponsored hackers.

But Blumenstein also asked Rogers about WikiLeaks, and the slow and steady leak of emails stolen from Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's gmail account. "There shouldn't be any doubts in anybody's mind: This was not something that was done casually, this was not something that was done by chance, this was not a target that was selected purely arbitrarily," Rogers said. "This was a conscious effort by a nation state to attempt to achieve a specific effect."

The "nation state" in question is almost certainly Russia, which the U.S. intelligence community blames for the political hacking and distribution of internal Democratic emails throughout the campaign, evidently aimed at harming Clinton and by extension helping Donald Trump. James Bell, who used to work for WikiLeaks, notes just how unusual Rogers' statement is:

By the time WikiLeaks started dribbling out the mostly mundane Podesta emails, any mention of Clinton and emails generated unflattering headlines. Russia and WikiLeaks were not responsible for Clinton using a private server as secretary of state, of course, nor did they force FBI Director James Comey to step into the campaign 11 days before Election Day, and again nine days after that. Clinton said the second intervention, where Comey said two days before the vote that there was nothing incriminating in the emails after all, damaged her campaign more than the earlier letter to Congress.

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 16, 2016, 12:31:01 PM11/16/16

No.

Matt

Nov 16, 2016, 1:52:08 PM11/16/16
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12:31:01 PM UTC-5, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> No.

<chuckle>

Poor Dickless, he'll be defending the Mole until they are both shot by the firing squad. Another useful idiot for the reich wing.

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 16, 2016, 2:27:31 PM11/16/16
"Reich wing"? LOL

Godwin's Law! I win again.

Man of Mind

Nov 16, 2016, 2:30:54 PM11/16/16
The denial is strong with this one..

--
Republicans often as not create the very problems they say
that they're trying to solve, while blaming the Democratic

Matt

Nov 16, 2016, 2:37:41 PM11/16/16
Kiddo, you really need to learn what Tom Godwin said, and what it means.

You don't "win", and reich isn't "Hitler".

Poor kid, too young to actually know what he's blathering about.

Matt

AlleyCat

Nov 16, 2016, 5:57:12 PM11/16/16

Since Fat Ass Matt Sticks His Head Up His OWN Ass And Ignores What The New
York Times and The Clinton News Network Writes While Posting More Lies...
We'll Just Keep Posting This (see below making Matt look stupider than he
already appears to be)

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:26:16 -0800 (PST), Matt says...

> Starting to look that way...

Bull fucking shit, Mattsiepoo. "The Week"? Might as well be called "The
Weak", as in weak liberal men run it, you know, like you.

The ONLY reference to Trump at all, in the article, is an OPINION that the
leaks hurt Clinton, so OBVIOUSLY, fat boy, that WOULD help Trump. Where's
the "mole" angle", liar?

"The 'nation state' in question is almost certainly Russia, which the U.S.
intelligence community blames for the political hacking and distribution
of internal Democratic emails throughout the campaign, evidently aimed at
harming Clinton and BY EXTENSION helping Donald Trump."

"By extension" doesn't means Trump was in on it, you illiterate fat ass
nerd.

"By extension".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah... that's enough to indict Trump right there... all on it's own.

Boy, you're stupid.

*****

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-
trump.html

*****

FBI Starts Inquiry Into Trump's Ties To Russia

There is none. Awwwww.... too bad, so sad. Can't blame a right-wing
conspiraceeeeee site for this one, snowflake.

CNN:

FBI Investigation Into Trump-Russia Ties Yield Little

By Evan Perez, Tal Kopan and Jim Sciutto, CNN

The FBI hasn't proved that WikiLeaks is conspiring with Russian
intelligence Russia might be trying to sow chaos in the US elections
rather than sway them

Washington (CNN)The FBI has been conducting multiple investigations of
alleged connections between Russia and Donald Trump, his presidential
campaign or its backers. But none so far have yielded proof of criminal
connections between the parties.

US law enforcement and intelligence officials investigating hacks of
Democratic Party organizations view Russian spy agencies as trying to sow
chaos and confusion in the US elections, but not necessarily trying to
help a particular candidate.

The US government has publicly accused senior levels of Russian government
of being behind hacks on Democratic groups and the release of sensitive
documents online. The accusations including meddling in the 2016 election.

But the government has stopped short of accusing Russia of trying to swing
the election in a particular direction, and has also not formally accused
Moscow of involvement in a hack of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John
Podesta or of attempts to hack voter registration databases that have been
detected.

The FBI has kept a close lid on any information related to its
investigation of Moscow's connection to the Trump campaign. Democrats are
crying foul, since the FBI has made public in the campaign's final days
that it is reviewing new emails related to its investigation of Hillary
Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state. The
additional emails were uncovered in a separate investigation into Anthony
Weiner, estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, in connection
to a sexting scandal.

As CNN first reported, the FBI has been examining for well over a year
allegations about former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his
firm and their connections to pro-Putin figures in Ukraine. That probe has
also touched on other lobbying firms in Washington that were involved in
Ukraine political work -- including the Podesta Group, the firm of Tony
Podesta, brother of John Podesta.

The FBI also has looked into alleged meetings former Trump adviser Carter
Page had in Russia related to individuals under US sanctions. Among those
who suggested the FBI investigate this possible connection was Sen. Harry
Reid, the chamber's Democratic leader, who has made public a letter he
sent to the FBI on the matter. So far the investigation hasn't yielded
much beyond the initial claim.

Page has denied any connection, blaming Democrats for raising the issue.
"That is just so false that I don't even know where to begin," Page told
CNN. "Again, most of the accusations that have come have been sort of a
downward circle ... bouncing back and forth between media accounts and
stories that are planted ... by the Clinton campaign against me."

The FBI is also looking into allegations against Roger Stone, a Trump
supporter, about a possible connection to WikiLeaks, which has been
undergoing a complex six-year investigation.

The accusations against Stone hinge on Democrats' claims that he conspired
with WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to coordinate the distribution of hacked
emails from Democratic Party officials. In one case, a Stone tweet
foreshadowed damaging information for Clinton's campaign coming from
WikiLeaks.

Stone told NBC News in October that he and Julian Assange have a "mutual
friend" and said he has "back-channel communications with WikiLeaks" but
denied accusations he's conspiring or coordinating with WikiLeaks.
"They certainly don't clear or tell me in advance what they're going to
do," he said.

WikiLeaks has been releasing thousands of emails hacked from Podesta's
private email account daily for more than three weeks. While Russia and

WikiLeaks have denied any coordination, a private security firm has linked
the same Russian hackers who broke into the DNC to a phishing email
received by Podesta.

The FBI and Justice Department have encountered difficulties with the
WikiLeaks investigation in part because of First Amendment protections for
the website's publication of emails it has received. Receiving and
disseminating hacked materials is similar to what news organizations do.
The FBI so far hasn't been able to prove that WikiLeaks is conspiring with
Russian intelligence to steal materials. WikiLeaks refuses to make public
its sources.

Since FBI Director James Comey notified members of Congress on Friday that
the bureau had discovered emails on one of Weiner's electronic devices
that could be relevant to the Clinton server investigation, Democrats have
accused him of political motivations.

Reid has intimated without evidence that the FBI is concealing information
that would link Trump and Russia, and other Democrats are disputing the
idea that Russia is not trying to tip the scales for Trump.

"You have to be willfully blind to say Russia is not trying to help one
side over the other," California Rep. Adam Schiff, the senior Democrat on
the House intelligence committee, told CNN. "The leaks speak for
themselves. They are uniformly damaging Clinton, not Trump....

That's because Clinton's a dirty little political WHORE... Trump isn't.

... and it's an effort to damage one candidate's campaign and American
democracy."

But sources told CNN that at no point did Comey attempt to withhold
publicly naming Russia as behind of election related hacks to avoid
influencing the election, as some media reported.

Comey did at one point broach with a smaller group of administration
officials concerns with naming Russia but for other reasons, the sources
added. One was that the FBI was working with the Russian authorities on
various criminal cases and arrests and they did not want to compromise
those investigations.

Additionally, US investigators were not yet ready to make a specific link
between the Russian spy services and WikiLeaks.
But at no time, according to sources, did Comey mention the election as
being a contributing factor to his reticence. And the White House was
opposed to naming Russia, as CNN previously reported, in part because of
concern about the election and appearing to show favoritism.

By the time Russia was publicly named as the culprits by the government,
top FBI cyber officials as well as Comey were not opposed to the move,
according to the officials.

In the end, the statement pointing to Russia came from the Office of the
Director of National Intelligence, not the FBI.

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal Democrat who performs fellatio on another
male Liberal Democrat... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals

Matt

Nov 16, 2016, 6:57:41 PM11/16/16
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:57:12 PM UTC-5, AlleyCat wrote:
> Since Fat Ass Matt Sticks His Head Up His OWN Ass And Ignores What The New
> York Times and The Clinton News Network Writes While Posting More Lies...
> We'll Just Keep Posting This (see below making Matt look stupider than he
> already appears to be)
>
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:26:16 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
>
> > Starting to look that way...
>
> Bull fucking shit, Mattsiepoo. "The Week"? Might as well be called "The
> Weak", as in weak liberal men run it, you know, like you.
>
> The ONLY reference to Trump at all, in the article, is an OPINION that the
> leaks hurt Clinton, so OBVIOUSLY, fat boy, that WOULD help Trump. Where's
> the "mole" angle", liar?

Poor baby, just can't handle that his Orange Savior is a mole. That IS a shame.

Oh, right, the FBI investigated it.

Didn't they investigate Ms. Clinton too?

Huh. So, why do you keep saying she did something illegal? Can you say "hypocrite"? No, you probably can't. Sound it out.

Matt

bne...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2016, 7:10:46 PM11/16/16
Yeah, by all means convince yourself of Trump being a mole and impeached. It'll make your pain almost as unbearable as when candidate cankles went down in flames and my jar of liberal tears is running low. I really should stop using them to make my dirty martinis, but they are just so deliciously salty.

Matt

Nov 16, 2016, 7:19:16 PM11/16/16
Sure.

I think perhaps you should talk to Lindsay Graham. I'm fairly sure you won't count him as a liberal. He's onto something.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/16/1600243/-Lindsay-Graham-calls-for-investigation-of-Russian-hacking-of-election?detail=facebook

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 16, 2016, 7:22:17 PM11/16/16
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 3:37:41 PM UTC-4, Matt wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 2:27:31 PM UTC-5, Kurt Nicklas wrote:
> > >
> > > <chuckle>
> > >
> > > Poor Dickless, he'll be defending the Mole until they are both shot by the firing squad. Another useful idiot for the reich wing.
> >
> > "Reich wing"? LOL
> >
> > Godwin's Law! I win again.
>
> Kiddo, you really need to learn what Tom Godwin said, and what it means.

I have, stupe, read it and pointed it out to you multiple times.

> You don't "win", and reich isn't "Hitler".

Godwin's Law involves mentioning fascism or anything related. God, are you really that stupid?

> Poor kid, too young to actually know what he's blathering about.

Stay stupid, okay?

Rudy Canoza

Nov 16, 2016, 7:58:10 PM11/16/16
On 11/16/2016 3:57 PM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employee - blabbered stupidly:
> On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:57:12 PM UTC-5, AlleyCat wrote:
>> Since Fat Ass Matt Sticks His Head Up His OWN Ass And Ignores What The New
>> York Times and The Clinton News Network Writes While Posting More Lies...
>> We'll Just Keep Posting This (see below making Matt look stupider than he
>> already appears to be)
>>
>> On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:26:16 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
>>
>>> Starting to look that way...
>>
>> Bull fucking shit, Mattsiepoo. "The Week"? Might as well be called "The
>> Weak", as in weak liberal men run it, you know, like you.
>>
>> The ONLY reference to Trump at all, in the article, is an OPINION that the
>> leaks hurt Clinton, so OBVIOUSLY, fat boy, that WOULD help Trump. Where's
>> the "mole" angle", liar?
>
> Poor baby,

<chuckle> Poor dumb slobbery baby "kiddo."

AlleyCat

Nov 16, 2016, 8:09:06 PM11/16/16

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:57:39 -0800 (PST), Matt says...

> > The ONLY reference to Trump at all, in the article, is an OPINION that the
> > leaks hurt Clinton, so OBVIOUSLY, fat boy, that WOULD help Trump. Where's
> > the "mole" angle", liar?
>
> Poor baby, just can't handle that his Orange Savior is a mole.

Prove it, fat boy.

> Oh, right, the FBI investigated it.

So did other intelligence agencies, round-mouth.

Pick your poison, nerd.

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=fbi+finds+no+link+trump+to+russia

You gonna tell me now, that The New York Times and CNN are posting
bullshit FBI inquiries?

Whatsa matta... you don't have any confidence in OBAMA'S FBI?

> Didn't they investigate Ms. Clinton too?

Yeah, and TOLD us how many crimes she committed, but OBAMA'S Justice
Department decided not to prosecute. Comey came out and said there wasn't
enough to indict her, so the Justice Dept. didn't have to be the goat.

Let the REPUBLICAN let her off and give her her credibility back. How'd
THAT work out for you, fat ass?

> So, why do you keep saying she did something illegal?

[chuckle] Because she DID, dumbass.

If your favorite rag, The Hufflepuffer News says "what the fuck" on
Hillary not being indicted, that's a sad commentary in and of itself.

"Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National
Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?!" - Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/d-c-rutledge/fbi-clinton-was-extremely_b_
10818458.html

> Can you say "hypocrite"?

Yes... especially in regard to Democrats. What laws has Trump broken,
teabagger?

Poor butthurt faggot Matt... can't stand it that her diva Hillary lost.

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 6:13:29 AM11/17/16
No, kiddo, it isn't.

Let me help you.

Way back in 1990, during a flame war, Tom (a lawyer, of all things) observed:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

That was all. No winning, no losing, no fascism.

You lose.

Matt

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 6:14:55 AM11/17/16
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 8:09:06 PM UTC-5, AlleyCat wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:57:39 -0800 (PST), Matt says...
>
> > > The ONLY reference to Trump at all, in the article, is an OPINION that the
> > > leaks hurt Clinton, so OBVIOUSLY, fat boy, that WOULD help Trump. Where's
> > > the "mole" angle", liar?
> >
> > Poor baby, just can't handle that his Orange Savior is a mole.
>
> Prove it, fat boy.

<chuckle>

Hey blubber butt, are you so ashamed of your ass that you have to call others fat? Oh, I'm 100 pounds lighter than you, but so what? The girls like me, they .. um... shudder at you.

Prove it? Yeah, blubber butt, we will. Lindsay Graham is starting the process. He isn't exactly a liberal now, is he?

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2016, 7:48:25 AM11/17/16
Poor Stupe. He thinks when he uses the term 'reich wing' he's refering to Robert B.Reich former Sec. Treasury under Clinton.

Sorry, Stupe. Normal people on Usenet know Godwin's Law refers to Hitler or anything associated with him.

Hence, I win. You lose.

<snorting in justifiable disdain>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 8:27:01 AM11/17/16
<chuckle>

People on Usenet.

Dickless, you are amusing. Go back and figure out how long I've been on Usenet (hint, I was there before Tom was) and then get back to me on what "normal people on Usenet know".

<laugh>

Sorry, Dickless, you lose. Again.

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2016, 8:41:49 AM11/17/16
Poor Stupe. Keep beating up this topic...especially since you've lost and you know it.

People,Stupe?

Search google for: "reich wing" godwin's law

You can use the google search engine, right? If you can you'll find pages of others who agree with me.

But then don't....your fragile ego couldn't handle it.

Sorry to beat you to a pulp once again, Stupe.

David Hartung

Nov 17, 2016, 8:48:36 AM11/17/16
On 11/16/2016 12:52 PM, Matt wrote:
So far the useless idiot in this thread is you. So far as you know,
Trump has done nothing for which he should be impeached, as your dislike
is not reason.

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 8:58:31 AM11/17/16
<chuckle>

> Search google for: "reich wing" godwin's law

Oh, Google was around in 1990? Fascinating.

Poor little sheeple. Hasn't a clue what he's blathering about, got beat up by someone who did, and now is reacting like a two year old.

Yep, you are a Trumper.

Matt

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 8:59:05 AM11/17/16
Really. You know this without an investigation. Must be nice to be absolutely certain of things, David. Yep, you are a useful idiot.

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2016, 9:15:19 AM11/17/16
Can't use the google search engine. Figures.

Can't stand finding out how many people agree with me that 'Reich Wing' invokes Godwin's Law.

Poor Stupe.

Bad start for the morning,huh?

But keep pounding this, Stupe.

Anyway, once Stupe hits bottom he can't get any lower.

<more snorts of incredible disdain>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 9:18:57 AM11/17/16
<chuckle>

You know what, Dickless? Do a search and see how many people believe that Trump got more popular votes than Clinton?

<LAUGH>

You are amazingly stupid.

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2016, 9:21:51 AM11/17/16
Why? Because you now realize how STUPID you were to claim the use of "Reich Wing" doesn't invoke Godwin's Law and you want desperately to change the subject?

You lose.

I win.

Again.

<snorterly snorting>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 9:58:50 AM11/17/16
No, because you are stupid and haven't a clue what you are blathering about.

<laugh>

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 11:18:41 AM11/17/16
On 11/17/2016 5:59 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employed - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 8:48:36 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>> <chuckle>
>>>
>>> Poor Dickless, he'll be defending the Mole until they are both shot by the firing squad. Another useful idiot for the reich wing.
>>
>> So far the useless idiot in this thread is you. So far as you know,
>> Trump has done nothing for which he should be impeached, as your dislike
>> is not reason.
>
> Really. You know this without an investigation.

He isn't president yet, bonehead "kiddo." Impeachment is to be used to
remove someone from office for something he did

a) while in office
b) in his capacity as officeholder

Poor dumb admittedly ignorant "kiddo"...

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 11:39:49 AM11/17/16
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:18:41 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 11/17/2016 5:59 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
> employed - blabbered stupidly:
> > On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 8:48:36 AM UTC-5, David Hartung wrote:
> >> On 11/16/2016 12:52 PM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried employed - blabbered stupidly:

> >> So far the useless idiot in this thread is you. So far as you know,
> >> Trump has done nothing for which he should be impeached, as your dislike
> >> is not reason.
> >
> > Really. You know this without an investigation.
>
> He isn't president yet, bonehead "kiddo." Impeachment is to be used to
> remove someone from office for something he did

Really. Care to bet on this a bit? I realize you are a child, but perhaps you should read up on .. Watergate?

Matt

Fred Oinka

Nov 17, 2016, 12:09:19 PM11/17/16
You said that Trump was a Russian Mole. You are now stuck with that forever.

You also claimed that Melania Trump is an illegal alien.

By all means libtards, keep doing exactly what you are doing!
GET MOOSE AND SQUIRREL
> Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 12:11:55 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 8:39 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employed - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:18:41 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Really. You know this without an investigation.
>>
>> He isn't president yet, bonehead "kiddo." Impeachment is to be used to
>> remove someone from office for something he did
>
> Really.

Yes. I realize you are only a third-grader and haven't learned *any*
civics, and not much history, but maybe in 25 years or so you'll get there.

<chortle>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:21:44 PM11/17/16
<chuckle>

Kiddo, I was there.

You weren't a twinkle.

Nice try.

Matt

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:27:09 PM11/17/16
Yep, I did, and I do.

> You also claimed that Melania Trump is an illegal alien.

That's not a claim, that's a fact. Deal with it. I have no idea why you aren't screaming for her to be deported.

> By all means libtards, keep doing exactly what you are doing!
> GET MOOSE AND SQUIRREL
> > Matt

<chuckle>

Yeah, because you thought it was so funny when you were doing it. Kiddo, you have 2 years left of this, until he's gone.

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2016, 12:28:25 PM11/17/16
Run away, Stupe. Your momma's calling.

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:30:54 PM11/17/16
Aw, Dickless, are you all in a lather now because everyone knows you have no dick?

Don't worry about it, sweetie, nobody wanted you before that.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 12:36:42 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 9:21 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employed - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12:11:55 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

>>> Really.
>>
>> Yes. I realize you are only a third-grader and haven't learned *any*
>> civics, and not much history, but maybe in 25 years or so you'll get there.
>>
>> <chortle>
>
> Kiddo, I was there.

You weren't, "kiddo." However, I was, "kiddo." I'm older than you.

Every person who has been impeached by the House of Representatives was
impeached for conduct while in office, "kiddo," and that conduct was in
the performance of the office.
http://history.house.gov/Institution/Impeachment/Impeachment-List/

Poor dumb plodding third-grader "kiddo"... <chuckle>

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 12:39:09 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 9:27 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employed - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12:09:19 PM UTC-5, Fred Oinka wrote:

>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> I think perhaps you should talk to Lindsay Graham. I'm fairly sure you won't count him as a liberal. He's onto something.
>>>
>>> http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/16/1600243/-Lindsay-Graham-calls-for-investigation-of-Russian-hacking-of-election?detail=facebook
>>>
>> You said that Trump was a Russian Mole. You are now stuck with that forever.
>
> Yep, I did, and I do.
>

>> You also claimed that Melania Trump is an illegal alien.
>
> That's not a claim, that's a fact.

Not a fact, "kiddo" - a figment of your diseased third-grade
imagination. Melania Trump is, of course, a naturalized U.S. citizen,
and as a citizen, she is by definition not an alien.

Case closed, "kiddo."

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:40:11 PM11/17/16
<chuckle>

Of course you are, "rudy".

<laugh>

Matt

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:44:00 PM11/17/16
So sorry, its a fact.

When you grow up, kiddo, you'll learn to actually research things before making moronic statements.

Oh. Wait. No, you probably won't.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 12:46:34 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 9:40 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
> Of course you are, "rudy".

Yep. I'll turn 64 next month, "kiddo." You are 55 at most, "kiddo,"
and *somehow* still stuck in third grade..."kiddo."

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 12:51:46 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 9:43 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employee - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12:39:09 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

>>> Yep, I did, and I do.

>>> That's not a claim, that's a fact.
>>
>> Not a fact, "kiddo"
>
> So sorry, its a fact.

Not a fact, "kiddo" - a nugget of bullshit from you, "kiddo," perennial
third-grader.

She is a naturalized U.S. citizen and therefore, by definition, is not
an alien. Case closed, "kiddo" - you agree.

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:52:20 PM11/17/16
<laugh>

Of course you will, "Rudy".

Of course you will.

<snort>

Say hi to mommy for me.

Matt

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 12:55:13 PM11/17/16
<chuckle> So, "Rudy" is going to be 64, and "knows" that the law is whatever he claims it to be. Oh, he's completely wrong, of course, but then what else is new from the little kiddo.

<LAUGH>

Yeah, this one is a Trumper.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 1:09:14 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 9:55 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
"kiddo" still agrees <chuckle>

> <chuckle> So, "Rudy" is going to be 64

Yep. Proved.

> and "knows" that the law is whatever he claims it to be.

Nope. But I do know what the law *is*, "kiddo."

> Oh, he's completely wrong, of course

No, I'm completely right, of course, "kiddo."

Proved: Melania Trump is a naturalized U.S. citizen, and therefore by
definition is not an alien. You agree.

<chuckle>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 1:16:30 PM11/17/16
<ROFLMAO>

"I say so, so it is proven."

Wow, learn that one in first grade?

Mommy's definitely going to spank you, kiddo.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 1:19:09 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 10:16 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
> "I say so, so it is proven."

But it is proved, "kiddo." You already agreed.

Your mommy is going to spank you, "kiddo", and make you eat
Braunschweiger for lunch. You're going to "trow up", "kiddo."

<chuckle>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 1:22:10 PM11/17/16
Oh, yes, sweetie, we all agreed. LOL.

> Your mommy is going to spank you, "kiddo", and make you eat
> Braunschweiger for lunch. You're going to "trow up", "kiddo."
>
> <chuckle>

Um, yeah, that must be the new slang you kids are all using. I'll ask my grandkids about it, kiddo, but in the meantime, I think it is time for your nap.

Poor baby. All the tantrums take so much out of "Rudy"?

<laugh>

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 1:26:28 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 10:22 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
Yes.

<chuckle>

>> Your mommy is going to spank you, "kiddo", and make you eat
>> Braunschweiger for lunch. You're going to "trow up", "kiddo."
>>
>> <chuckle>
>
> Um, yeah, that must be the new slang

That's how you say it, "kiddo," because you still speak in baby talk.
Your mommy is disgusted about that, by the way - she told me that in bed
the other day.

<chuckle>

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 1:32:19 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 10:22 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> [wheeze snipped]

Looks like "kiddo" is running out of steam...again.

<chortle>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 1:49:19 PM11/17/16
Well, you got me there, kiddo. We older folk don't have your boundless energy.
I mean, yeah, you'll crash and burn and need a nap, but until then you are go go go. Although I do hate the whole whiny thing you do when you need the nap but won't take one.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 2:12:25 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 10:49 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 1:32:19 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]
>>
>> On 11/17/2016 10:22 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
>>> [wheeze snipped]
>>
>> Looks like "kiddo" is running out of steam...again.
>>
>> <chortle>
>
> Well, you got me there, Prof. Canoza. We older folk

I'm older than you, "kiddo" - 64 next month, as you know - and I don't
seem to be having any energy deficit. Maybe it's time for you to get
outside and play more, "kiddo", instead of fucking around with Pokemon
video games indoors all day long.

<chuckle>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 2:14:34 PM11/17/16
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:12:25 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]
>
> On 11/17/2016 10:49 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
> salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> > On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 1:32:19 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]
> >>
> >> On 11/17/2016 10:22 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> >>
> >> Looks like "kiddo" is running out of steam...again.
> >>
> >> <chortle>
> >
> > Well, you got me there, Prof. Canoza. We older folk
>
> I'm younger than you, sir - 6 or 4 next month, I'm not sure which.

I know.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 2:17:13 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 11:14 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:12:25 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

>>> Well, you got me there, Prof. Canoza. We older folk
>>
>> I'm older than you, "kiddo" - 64 next month, as you know - and I don't
>> seem to be having any energy deficit. Maybe it's time for you to get
>> outside and play more, "kiddo", instead of fucking around with Pokemon
>> video games indoors all day long.
>>
>> <chuckle>
>
> I know.
>
> "kiddo"

We all know, "kiddo."

<chuckle>

Matt

Nov 17, 2016, 2:21:12 PM11/17/16
On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:17:13 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]
>
> On 11/17/2016 11:14 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
> salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> > On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:12:25 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> >> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]
> >>
> >> On 11/17/2016 10:49 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:

> >> I'm younger than you, sir - 6 or 4 next month, I'm not sure which.
> >>

> > I know .

Thanks.

Matt

Kurt Nicklas

Nov 17, 2016, 2:38:47 PM11/17/16
But not much.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 2:40:56 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 11:21 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long
salaried employee - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 2:17:13 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

>>> I know .
>>>

> Thanks.
> "kiddo"

Any time, "kiddo."

<chuckle>

Rudy Canoza

Nov 17, 2016, 3:11:48 PM11/17/16
[followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

On 11/17/2016 9:52 AM, Matt Telles - "kiddo", and a career-long salaried
employee - blabbered stupidly:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12:46:34 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by stupid "kiddo" easily repaired]

>>> Of course you are, "rudy".
>>
>> Yep. I'll turn 64 next month, "kiddo." You are 55 at most, "kiddo,"
>> and *somehow* still stuck in third grade..."kiddo."
>
> Of course you will

Yep.

Just Wondering

Nov 17, 2016, 7:28:41 PM11/17/16
On 11/17/2016 12:12 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> I'm older than you, "kiddo" - 64 next month, as you know - and I don't
> seem to be having any energy deficit. Maybe it's time for you to get
> outside and play more, "kiddo",

Lately you at least have enough energy to type "kiddo" ad nauseum.

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Nov 18, 2016, 7:47:40 PM11/18/16
Matt <matt....@gmail.com> wrote in news:6a2d6367-4d17-40f1-ab4a-
e8573a...@googlegroups.com:

Only if you want a civil war.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned
from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let

Matt

Nov 18, 2016, 8:15:18 PM11/18/16
On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 7:47:40 PM UTC-5, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> Matt <matt....@gmail.com> wrote in news:6a2d6367-4d17-40f1-ab4a-
> e8573a...@googlegroups.com:
>

> Only if you want a civil war.

By whom? You idiots?

Not really worried.

Matt

Rudy Canoza

Nov 18, 2016, 11:09:49 PM11/18/16
On 11/18/2016 5:15 PM, "kiddo", squat-to-piss fairy, bleated:
Any civil war now will, of course, be started by you idiots, but no one
is worried, "kiddo," because you idiots are fruity pansies who don't and
*can't* fight.

<chuckle>