"Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!"

Lee

Mar 31, 2020, 11:48:23 AM3/31/20

Jared Kushner's Coronavirus Task Force Is Using
Private Email Accounts To Conduct Official Business
Mar 30th 2020

If you're a public official, your communications
and documents are supposed to be accessible by
the public. That's not me being an absolutist
on open government. That's the law. And yet,
here we are, watching an administration that
rode into office on chants of "Lock her up!"
once again conducting government business off
the grid, using the same sort of private email
accounts Trump repeatedly declared should have
landed Hillary Clinton in the slammer.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in
Washington (CREW) has taken note of the
latest violation of multiple laws by the
Trump Administration and wants to know what
the White House is going to do about it.

Jared Kushner’s shadow coronavirus task force
appears to be violating both the Presidential
Records Act (PRA) and Federal Advisory
Committee Act (FACA) by using private email
accounts with no assurance their communications
are being preserved and by meeting in secret,
according to a letter sent today by Citizens
for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
(CREW). The failure of the White House to
comply with any of the PRA and FACA
requirements leaves the public in the dark
about the work the shadow task force has done
and the influence of private industries on
the administration’s response to the
coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20200327/12535044183/jared-kushners-co
ronavirus-task-force-is-using-private-email-accounts-to-conduct-official
-business.shtml

Rudy Canoza

Mar 31, 2020, 11:50:55 AM3/31/20
On 3/31/2020 8:48 AM, Lee wrote:

> Jared Kushner's Coronavirus Task Force Is Using
> Private Email Accounts To Conduct Official Business
> Mar 30th 2020

Ha ha ha ha ha! The Princeling has been doing this for Trump's entire
fucking term!

AlleyCat

Mar 31, 2020, 9:17:12 PM3/31/20

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:48:17 -0500, Lee says...

> Jared Kushner's Coronavirus Task Force Is Using
> Private Email Accounts To Conduct Official Business
> Mar 30th 2020

First, lock HER up, then, you can scream like a little girl all you want.

--

Orange Man Good... White Woman Bad

If the Russians did such a great job at getting Trump elected, HOW did HILLARY
"win" the popular vote?

Simple. The Russians helped HER, not Trump.

https://i.imgur.com/9wpXooe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xJJVEJI.jpg

Hillary Clinton is the only one we KNOW who colluded with Russia's Putin and
has definitely committed obstruction of justice. She had phones smashed and
hard drives wiped, and not with a cloth.

Why isn't she in jail?

Tubby Clinton: https://i.imgur.com/pYRjq5A.jpg

Mitchell Holman

Mar 31, 2020, 10:00:56 PM3/31/20
"Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote in news:u6GdnfXDla_c-x7DnZ2dnUU7-
KXN...@giganews.com:
Double standards only Hartung could embrace........

Gronk

Mar 31, 2020, 11:26:37 PM3/31/20
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote in news:u6GdnfXDla_c-x7DnZ2dnUU7-
>>
>> Jared Kushner's Coronavirus Task Force Is Using
>> Private Email Accounts To Conduct Official Business

Imagine the whining if it were a democrat...